Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,986 members, 7,817,905 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:30 PM

Rahma Indimi Calls Out Mohammed Babangida Over Child Custody Case - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rahma Indimi Calls Out Mohammed Babangida Over Child Custody Case (38128 Views)

Mohammed Babangida's Convoy Involved In An Accident, 3 Soldiers Dead / Rahma Indimi To Reno Omokri: ''I Regret Ever Responding To Your Silly Rant'' / Rahma Indimi Separated From Her 2 Children, Shares Cryptic Post (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rahma Indimi Calls Out Mohammed Babangida Over Child Custody Case by Ayodele70: 6:17pm On Oct 30, 2018
Rahma Indimi, one of the daughters of billionaire oil magnate Mohammed Indimi, has taken to Instagram to accuse her ex-husband, Muhammad Babangida, of using money to secure full custody of their children.

The billionaire’s daughter who had her kids taken from her since separating from Mohammed Babangida, says she will continue to fight till her last breath. Read her post below...

"Well, I won my case in minna last year. But victory was short lived when muhammad Babangida refused to accept his defeat. He brought his personal judge to hear the matter again in the same court instead of going to the sharia court of appeal. I’m thinking since I’m done in minna I can finally move on with my life. Unfortunately the case was re listed. I told the court I’m not interested in doing the case, lord and be hold the judge forced me to be the plaintiff. As plaintiff my lawyer said we are still not interested in the case. Fine, I’m forced to do a case that I know they have no jurisdiction over, against my will. Long story short, the judge said I’m not truthful because I have a marriage certificate . What has customary law have anything to do with sharia law? This man changed the sharia law to fit his client. He gave him exclusive custody of all the 4 kids. Mind you, sharia gives my mum custody if I’m unfit to mother my children. Even The two that are not within jurisdiction fa. Hey may God help our judiciary wo. Money talks and b***shit works. I will continue to fight till my last breath. Allah Kareem, Allah Wakil."

http://www.amagitesblog.com/2018/10/rahma-indimi-calls-out-muhammad-babangida-over-child-custody-matter.html

3 Likes

Re: Rahma Indimi Calls Out Mohammed Babangida Over Child Custody Case by AJOBI77(m): 6:53pm On Oct 30, 2018
Still on this matter? Na Wa oo. It is well

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rahma Indimi Calls Out Mohammed Babangida Over Child Custody Case by forreelinc(m): 7:01pm On Oct 30, 2018
She no even fine sef

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rahma Indimi Calls Out Mohammed Babangida Over Child Custody Case by lonelydora: 8:17pm On Oct 30, 2018
Happy home is not by having the most expensive wedding. Some of us who used less than 1 million naira for wedding in the village are happily living in same house in LOVE

It's not by Dubai wedding ooooo.

98 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Rahma Indimi Calls Out Mohammed Babangida Over Child Custody Case by yeyeboi(m): 8:17pm On Oct 30, 2018
Ok
Re: Rahma Indimi Calls Out Mohammed Babangida Over Child Custody Case by OsuMustGo: 8:17pm On Oct 30, 2018
Thunder fire una two

Children of criminals.

If una like make una kill una sef

49 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rahma Indimi Calls Out Mohammed Babangida Over Child Custody Case by Smellymouth: 8:18pm On Oct 30, 2018
Wetin concern us?
Will this news send Ajala the traveler back to daura?

48 Likes

Re: Rahma Indimi Calls Out Mohammed Babangida Over Child Custody Case by Fadelex(m): 8:18pm On Oct 30, 2018
shameful... what are their parents(babangida and indimi) doing about this? I think it is wicked of the judge to grant exclusive custody of 4 children to one parent. The children should not be made to suffer the stupidity of their parents.

18 Likes

Re: Rahma Indimi Calls Out Mohammed Babangida Over Child Custody Case by izzy4shizzy(m): 8:18pm On Oct 30, 2018
Ah ah! No be this one's wey marry yestaday .

1 Like

Re: Rahma Indimi Calls Out Mohammed Babangida Over Child Custody Case by NaijaRoyalty(m): 8:18pm On Oct 30, 2018
Una headache

2 Likes

Re: Rahma Indimi Calls Out Mohammed Babangida Over Child Custody Case by NotBeenPaid: 8:19pm On Oct 30, 2018

2 Likes

Re: Rahma Indimi Calls Out Mohammed Babangida Over Child Custody Case by Nobody: 8:19pm On Oct 30, 2018
Cant their useless parents call dem to order ni. Arrangee marriage sucks

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rahma Indimi Calls Out Mohammed Babangida Over Child Custody Case by rusher14: 8:20pm On Oct 30, 2018
Can IBB give anything good?

5 Likes

Re: Rahma Indimi Calls Out Mohammed Babangida Over Child Custody Case by Yuceeluv(f): 8:20pm On Oct 30, 2018
Have you ever seen her in person?...she is BEAUTIFUL!

forreelinc:
She no even fine sef

15 Likes

Re: Rahma Indimi Calls Out Mohammed Babangida Over Child Custody Case by jamaicabakare(m): 8:20pm On Oct 30, 2018
Billionaire wahala, please move.

2 Likes

Re: Rahma Indimi Calls Out Mohammed Babangida Over Child Custody Case by obaataaokpaewu: 8:20pm On Oct 30, 2018
The rich also cry

4 Likes

Re: Rahma Indimi Calls Out Mohammed Babangida Over Child Custody Case by sirbanky77(m): 8:20pm On Oct 30, 2018
space
Re: Rahma Indimi Calls Out Mohammed Babangida Over Child Custody Case by driand(m): 8:20pm On Oct 30, 2018
Aboki calls Aboki out,...

Who them epp?

None of our business

2 Likes

Re: Rahma Indimi Calls Out Mohammed Babangida Over Child Custody Case by kingsfire: 8:21pm On Oct 30, 2018
Na karma be this
For wetin una papa don do to Nigeria and Nigerians.
That one concern una

1 Like

Re: Rahma Indimi Calls Out Mohammed Babangida Over Child Custody Case by Yankee101: 8:21pm On Oct 30, 2018
THE RICH ALSO CRY, INDEED

2 Likes

Re: Rahma Indimi Calls Out Mohammed Babangida Over Child Custody Case by BruncleZuma: 8:21pm On Oct 30, 2018
grin grin grin grin
Re: Rahma Indimi Calls Out Mohammed Babangida Over Child Custody Case by bewla(m): 8:21pm On Oct 30, 2018
r

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rahma Indimi Calls Out Mohammed Babangida Over Child Custody Case by imolereed(m): 8:21pm On Oct 30, 2018
Rich people rich problems
Re: Rahma Indimi Calls Out Mohammed Babangida Over Child Custody Case by chicoMX(m): 8:21pm On Oct 30, 2018
All these arrangee marriage self

She should continue to seek for Justice until she finds one. Since our Judiciary is as lifeless as the executive arm, I just hope she's Atikulated

6 Likes

Re: Rahma Indimi Calls Out Mohammed Babangida Over Child Custody Case by KosyJerry(m): 8:22pm On Oct 30, 2018
OsuMustGo:
Thunder fire una two

Children of criminals.

If una like make una kill una sef

Kai.. the hatred is real

1 Like

Re: Rahma Indimi Calls Out Mohammed Babangida Over Child Custody Case by AmuDimpka: 8:22pm On Oct 30, 2018
When would i see a NIGER DELTA oil magnate or oil dealer or even exploration firm?

Do they lack the mental capacity to go into energy industry

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rahma Indimi Calls Out Mohammed Babangida Over Child Custody Case by Yuceeluv(f): 8:22pm On Oct 30, 2018
Brah seun be reminding me of my ponzi days with this; 'bad gateway' and 'error 502' this nairaland website gives me once in a while.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rahma Indimi Calls Out Mohammed Babangida Over Child Custody Case by Beface(m): 8:22pm On Oct 30, 2018
Power at work! Where money stop, na there power start. This is the price of match making of billionaire, now na the children they suffer am.
Re: Rahma Indimi Calls Out Mohammed Babangida Over Child Custody Case by BOOMnaija(m): 8:24pm On Oct 30, 2018
Wen d beginning was fine and rosy, nobody knew anything about dem and they enjoyed alone.

Now that they av a troubled marriage, they suddenly want us to partake in it.

I care less, got class to attend.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rahma Indimi Calls Out Mohammed Babangida Over Child Custody Case by Sholaco: 8:24pm On Oct 30, 2018
Children of looters.....I v said it before, God almighty will embarrasse and disgrace all the children of a corrupt individuals that put this country in a hard situations we d masses found ourselves today....

3 Likes

Re: Rahma Indimi Calls Out Mohammed Babangida Over Child Custody Case by asatemple(f): 8:24pm On Oct 30, 2018
your dad is also a rich man so, I don't think it's money matter

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rahma Indimi Calls Out Mohammed Babangida Over Child Custody Case by RedRiver(m): 8:24pm On Oct 30, 2018
But your dad is a billionaire too. Give it what it takes if u want to see your kids again. In Naija, fortune and luck favors only the rich.

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Uche Nwosu: Rochas Okorocha Reacts To Arrest Of Son In-law (video) / President Jonathan Inspected The Abuja Rail Mass Transit Line (photos) / Olufemi Olukayode Adeyemi Fshaw EFCC Twitter Handler Leaves

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.