Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,479 members, 7,816,132 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:12 AM

This Is How The Modern World Deals With Protests - See Photos - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / This Is How The Modern World Deals With Protests - See Photos (2692 Views)

UK-Africa Summit: Four British Companies Sign Deals With Nigeria / Hope Uzodinma Deals With Rochas Okorocha On Imo APC Campaign Poster / How Much Did It Cost Ambode To Build These Flyover-bridges? (see PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Is How The Modern World Deals With Protests - See Photos by Lilmusbibabanla(m): 8:36pm On Oct 30, 2018
This is how the Modern World deals with Protests. 

But, LIFELESS FC Manager and his supporters belong to a very Brutal, Archaic and Tyrannical League

They justify the killing of fellow citizens with the phrase, "They threw Stones" 

https://www.24hoursnews.com.ng/this-is-how-the-modern-world-deals-with-protests-see-photos/

1 Like

Re: This Is How The Modern World Deals With Protests - See Photos by sahm4u2nv(m): 8:39pm On Oct 30, 2018
Re: This Is How The Modern World Deals With Protests - See Photos by hisgrace090: 8:50pm On Oct 30, 2018
In fact those who calls them the zoo army makes no mistake seeing what is going on now in abuja.

7 Likes

Re: This Is How The Modern World Deals With Protests - See Photos by villagepeoplefb: 8:52pm On Oct 30, 2018
omo buhari no see this
Re: This Is How The Modern World Deals With Protests - See Photos by rexlims(m): 8:55pm On Oct 30, 2018
I have always wondered y our police here in Nigeria dont have anti riot dept with these kind of equipment. All we see is both d police and soldiers dispensing live ammunitions on unarmed civilians. Chai who swear for nigeria like this.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Is How The Modern World Deals With Protests - See Photos by LibertyRep: 8:57pm On Oct 30, 2018
How we descend to the extent that the sanctity of human life isn't respected saddens me.

I've argued that blocking the COAS's path or protesting on the highways shouldn't be a death sentence.

Dispersing protesters should be a civil matter to be handled by the Police.

3 Likes

Re: This Is How The Modern World Deals With Protests - See Photos by destinychildolu(m): 8:58pm On Oct 30, 2018
Like this

1 Like

Re: This Is How The Modern World Deals With Protests - See Photos by StarOnEarth(m): 9:57pm On Oct 30, 2018
rexlims:
I have always wondered y our police here in Nigeria dont have anti riot dept with these kind of equipment. All we see is both d police and soldiers dispensing live ammunitions on unarmed civilians. Chai who swear for nigeria like this.

As much as I don't agree with the Nigerian army on how they handle protest but this is Nigeria oo
If any security officer slack during a protest the protester would so treat their Bleep up and they also have their own family too, no one wants to die or get brutally injured for Nigeria.
Re: This Is How The Modern World Deals With Protests - See Photos by MVLOX(m): 4:46am On Oct 31, 2018
StarOnEarth:

As much as I don't agree with the Nigerian army on how they handle protest but this is Nigeria oo
If any security officer slack during a protest the protester would so treat their Bleep up and they also have their own family too, no one wants to die or get brutally injured for Nigeria.
true but even at dat we should try to improve on this area. One thing for sure is that there will always be protest

2 Likes

Re: This Is How The Modern World Deals With Protests - See Photos by kettykin: 5:00am On Oct 31, 2018
When i watched a video of military men shooting unarmed ipob members in a prayer meeting, that was the day i gave up on the military. I can never depend on such for mu protection. Never!!!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is How The Modern World Deals With Protests - See Photos by sultaan(m): 5:50am On Oct 31, 2018
And they use Police army had no business responding to civil unrest unless called out by executive order

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Is How The Modern World Deals With Protests - See Photos by Tantalite: 5:59am On Oct 31, 2018
You can also send this post to Israel who shot at Palestinians for protesting at the side of their border modern world my black ass

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Is How The Modern World Deals With Protests - See Photos by selufa: 7:50am On Oct 31, 2018
IMAGINE THIS REAL-LIFE SCENERIO?

You have a successful career/job, an incredible lifestyle, and a future full of opportunities.

- But the real story? You’re lonely!

- Or, maybe you’re still looking for your soulmate (and starting to wonder if they’re even out there).

This is the Genuine platform to join – The Authentic Platform of Love for Africans wherever!

This Matchmaking platform is all about LOVE, FINDING & MATCH MAKING SOUL-MATES and CONSUMMATING MARRIAGES – Real People with Serious Intentions and Verified Members to Guard against Fraud. Highly Confidential & Secured Platform where you have full control on your information!

Re: This Is How The Modern World Deals With Protests - See Photos by Back1lane: 9:12am On Oct 31, 2018
Lilmusbibabanla:
This is how the Modern World deals with Protests. 

But, LIFELESS FC Manager and his supporters belong to a very Brutal, Archaic and Tyrannical League

They justify the killing of fellow citizens with the phrase, "They threw Stones" 

https://www.24hoursnews.com.ng/this-is-how-the-modern-world-deals-with-protests-see-photos/

Was this how Jonathan Ebele dearth with protest when he slaughtered 3 of El zazaki son in broad daylight ? Was this how Obasanjo stealth with Oni n was this how Zaki Biam was dearth with but of course some foolish n senseless hate filled bigoted souls will expect Buhari to do this because he promises change as if change falls on people.
Re: This Is How The Modern World Deals With Protests - See Photos by tiredoflife(m): 9:59am On Oct 31, 2018
Back1lane:

Was this how Jonathan Ebele dearth with protest when he slaughtered 3 of El zazaki son in broad daylight ? Was this how Obasanjo stealth with Oni n was this how Zaki Biam was dearth with but of course some foolish n senseless hate filled bigoted souls will expect Buhari to do this because he promises change as if change falls on people.

So because obj and gej was wrong
Buhari can't be right

According to you airheads he should even use bombs

1 Like

Re: This Is How The Modern World Deals With Protests - See Photos by iluvdonjazzy: 10:51am On Oct 31, 2018
that's because the protesters are soft compared to that of naija.

(1) (Reply)

Wike Mocks Amaechi Over Anti Buhari Leaked Tapes / "Forgive Me, I Was Misled" Tambuwal Begs Apc Leaders For Forgiveness - Apc Uk / Will Kalu Be In Jail While Appeal Is Running?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.