Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,385 members, 7,822,794 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:02 PM

Oba Of Benin, Ewuare 5 Wives At His 2nd Coronation Anniversary - Culture (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Oba Of Benin, Ewuare 5 Wives At His 2nd Coronation Anniversary (61105 Views)

Oba Of Benin, Ewuare And His 4 Wives Pictured During Ugie Ododua Ceremony / 'Ososomaye' Juju Used By The Oba Of Benin, Ewuare, To Revoke Curses (Photos / Oba Of Benin, Ewuare, His Wives And Children In Cute Family Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oba Of Benin, Ewuare 5 Wives At His 2nd Coronation Anniversary by BigNeek(m): 9:51am On Oct 31, 2018
wittyt98:
Cant one of these Queens be my Sugar momma? embarassed

That's the fastest way to your grave. But if you are tired of life then you can go ahead.
Re: Oba Of Benin, Ewuare 5 Wives At His 2nd Coronation Anniversary by Godsgal(f): 9:53am On Oct 31, 2018
pls dont tell me these pretty women will be buried alive with the Oba when he dies.
Re: Oba Of Benin, Ewuare 5 Wives At His 2nd Coronation Anniversary by MeeLan: 9:54am On Oct 31, 2018
wittyt98:
if u were young, I would say u wanna die young! but as an old dude, just pray your mouth don't shut before the year ends. you don't talk about the oba's wife like that.
Re: Oba Of Benin, Ewuare 5 Wives At His 2nd Coronation Anniversary by MeeLan: 9:58am On Oct 31, 2018
ShenTeh:
A many had an opportunity to marry 5 women and he marries 5 same spec.

A man has an opportunity to buy 5 cars and he buys 5 1995 model Toyota Camry.

Bravo Oba gh atopaghe!
don't say what you don't know, the multiple wives thing is a misery not meant for outsiders like you to know.
Re: Oba Of Benin, Ewuare 5 Wives At His 2nd Coronation Anniversary by iamrammy(m): 10:01am On Oct 31, 2018
i will just marry 1 wife for my sanity sake,and a million concubines..you dig?
Re: Oba Of Benin, Ewuare 5 Wives At His 2nd Coronation Anniversary by Donmedrac: 10:05am On Oct 31, 2018
IamAtikulate:

Oba of Bini sits on a respectable stool, a stool more ancient than the Oyo Empire and Sokoto Caliphate. Only fools would disrespect such person.
thank you

1 Like

Re: Oba Of Benin, Ewuare 5 Wives At His 2nd Coronation Anniversary by enemyofprogress: 10:31am On Oct 31, 2018
They will all be very boring in bed. No ringtones

1 Like

Re: Oba Of Benin, Ewuare 5 Wives At His 2nd Coronation Anniversary by kinguwem: 10:39am On Oct 31, 2018
Polygamy is a setback for any society. It shows the level of civility of a community. Nothing to celebrate in polygamy.
Re: Oba Of Benin, Ewuare 5 Wives At His 2nd Coronation Anniversary by dangoteinlaw: 10:53am On Oct 31, 2018
Oba atope ayy ISE!!!! We benin just love our oba
Re: Oba Of Benin, Ewuare 5 Wives At His 2nd Coronation Anniversary by Tolubory(m): 11:02am On Oct 31, 2018
[quote author=OKorowanta post=72552858]
Lol E be like say you don read a lot of your forefathers textbooks.. cheesy Abi o.
Re: Oba Of Benin, Ewuare 5 Wives At His 2nd Coronation Anniversary by karimusa: 11:07am On Oct 31, 2018
IF U TRY IT, NA DIE O!!!! OBA'S WIFE?
wittyt98:
Re: Oba Of Benin, Ewuare 5 Wives At His 2nd Coronation Anniversary by mexzony: 11:14am On Oct 31, 2018
No offense but I can't see myself marrying more than one wife.one man one wife for me abeg.how will they all be truly happy self. I know what polygamy has caused first hand and I swear that thing causes problems that lasts from generation to generation.
Re: Oba Of Benin, Ewuare 5 Wives At His 2nd Coronation Anniversary by tete7000(m): 12:01pm On Oct 31, 2018
QueenBelle:
I wish I was one of them embarassed embarassed embarassed

It's not too late, you can apply to be the sixth one. The man will probably gladly accept you. What an ambition you have!
Re: Oba Of Benin, Ewuare 5 Wives At His 2nd Coronation Anniversary by akdjr(m): 12:01pm On Oct 31, 2018
I always wonder how men keep more than one wife. If I can know the secrete behind it I wouldn't mind to read it even if I am not going to marry more than a wife.
Re: Oba Of Benin, Ewuare 5 Wives At His 2nd Coronation Anniversary by Nobody: 12:03pm On Oct 31, 2018
tete7000:

It's not too late, you can apply to be the sixth one. The man will probably gladly accept you. What an ambition you have!
lol
Re: Oba Of Benin, Ewuare 5 Wives At His 2nd Coronation Anniversary by tete7000(m): 12:05pm On Oct 31, 2018
Re: Oba Of Benin, Ewuare 5 Wives At His 2nd Coronation Anniversary by movetoca: 12:05pm On Oct 31, 2018
Damn bitches
Re: Oba Of Benin, Ewuare 5 Wives At His 2nd Coronation Anniversary by geequ(m): 12:27pm On Oct 31, 2018
One person get 5 wives, hmmmmmm, life is good

1 Like

Re: Oba Of Benin, Ewuare 5 Wives At His 2nd Coronation Anniversary by sacx: 12:37pm On Oct 31, 2018
6-some loading
Re: Oba Of Benin, Ewuare 5 Wives At His 2nd Coronation Anniversary by deebrownneymar: 12:38pm On Oct 31, 2018
They Are beautiful

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oba Of Benin, Ewuare 5 Wives At His 2nd Coronation Anniversary by CofOLandOfPeace(m): 12:49pm On Oct 31, 2018
The Oloris keep enjoying life in the palace. There's enough money to go round.

Let's help you with the best asset acquisition decision. Acquire the right property (Lands &Houses) in your choice location without any omo-oniles or fraudulent agents. Acquire RIGHT and enjoy peace of mind.

Get in touch with us... Visit our Ikeja Office at 3/9 Olu Koleosho Street,, Medical Road (Off Awolowo Way) Ikeja.

Call us on +234(0)8027390046, 08034113771. To Chat With Us DIRECTLY, Please Click on the WhatsApp link in our signature here just below.
Re: Oba Of Benin, Ewuare 5 Wives At His 2nd Coronation Anniversary by toprealman: 1:06pm On Oct 31, 2018
If you mistakenly follow one on Instagram......you are on your own!
Re: Oba Of Benin, Ewuare 5 Wives At His 2nd Coronation Anniversary by Praktikals(m): 1:12pm On Oct 31, 2018
chilisauce:

Blah blah blah blah, in your warped mind, kings are demi-gods , when it comes to them, see no evil, say no evil.

The so-called kings and their ever increasing dependants are fed and maintained by my tax, yet you tell me I have no say in what they do with my tax. My friend, go home, lock yourself in the bathroom and ruminate over what you have just said. Does it weigh an iota of wisdom? Would your grandkids hold you in any esteem if 50yrs from now they stumble on the 'wise words' of grandpa.

One of the foremost kings in Nigeria has taken the lead in reforming the traditional stools, he has seen it all and he realizes that enough is enough, things have to change. I'm talking of Emir Sanusi.
Do me a favor, show your comment to your dad and ask him if he can say it in front of Ooni of Ife. Come back here to let us know his response.
Re: Oba Of Benin, Ewuare 5 Wives At His 2nd Coronation Anniversary by viktohmarkz(m): 1:44pm On Oct 31, 2018
men are scum men are scum, buh 5 ladies are with one and this stupid ones Wee nur have sense.
Re: Oba Of Benin, Ewuare 5 Wives At His 2nd Coronation Anniversary by Nobody: 1:46pm On Oct 31, 2018
Anybody here dat lust at those wives will lost his pingolo after seven market days.
Re: Oba Of Benin, Ewuare 5 Wives At His 2nd Coronation Anniversary by Yankee101: 2:03pm On Oct 31, 2018
BEANSndPLANTAIN:
I don't see any reason why I should have a single wife.

Then be ready for whatever problems it brings along with it
Re: Oba Of Benin, Ewuare 5 Wives At His 2nd Coronation Anniversary by Nobody: 2:19pm On Oct 31, 2018
Praktikals:

Do me a favor, show your comment to your dad and ask him if he can say it in front of Ooni of Ife. Come back here to let us know his response.

Lol, you just shot yourself in the foot broh.

My dad no even send all these relics that you ppl call traditional rulers. Who they epp? How many jobs have they created? How many ppl have they placed on scholarship? How have their being king helped their kingdom? Esp the Oba of Benin whose kingdom is potopoto during the rains with so much high crime rate.

People who guzzle state resources yet can't be held accountable for their deeds. Painful part is you the followers blindly worship them while they rape your intellect and commonwealth. When would Africa be liberated.

That's the difference between the 21st century and you guys living in the 18th century.

Your King is just a man. A man with one deek and two eyes. The earlier your realise that, the better.
Even Donald Trump whose shoes your Kings cant wipe gets slammed when he behaves childish or out of step.

2 Likes

Re: Oba Of Benin, Ewuare 5 Wives At His 2nd Coronation Anniversary by Nobody: 2:21pm On Oct 31, 2018
viktohmarkz:
men are scum men are scum, buh 5 ladies are with one and this stupid ones Wee nur have sense.
Even young ladies here wish they are among the harem. Lol.
I don't know how a graduate would be content with being wife number 6.

Well, it gives us better understanding of why girls of nowadays prefer dating married men grin

1 Like

Re: Oba Of Benin, Ewuare 5 Wives At His 2nd Coronation Anniversary by Praktikals(m): 2:34pm On Oct 31, 2018
chilisauce:

My dad no even send all these relics that you ppl call traditional rulers.

I should have known. Our people say ' an apple does not fall far from its tree'. I give up.
Re: Oba Of Benin, Ewuare 5 Wives At His 2nd Coronation Anniversary by Nobody: 2:40pm On Oct 31, 2018
Praktikals:

I should have known. Our people say ' an apple does not fall far from its tree'. I give up.

You better give up. Wisdom is profitable to instruct.
I would only advice that for the sake of your unborn kids, liberate yourself from the slavery you have sunk into.

Travel, get exposed, see what the outside world feels like, then you would appreciate the depth of folly you have been sold into.
Re: Oba Of Benin, Ewuare 5 Wives At His 2nd Coronation Anniversary by Praktikals(m): 2:57pm On Oct 31, 2018
chilisauce:

Travel, get exposed, see what the outside world feels like, then you would appreciate the depth of folly you have been sold into.
You are the foolish one here but I dont expect you to know, because according to you, even your father does not know. The truth is that if you or your dad ever gets the opportunity to stand before a king, you wont say poo. See the attached picture very well. Thats Obasanjo prostrating for a man the age of his son.

Re: Oba Of Benin, Ewuare 5 Wives At His 2nd Coronation Anniversary by Nobody: 3:24pm On Oct 31, 2018
Praktikals:

You are the foolish one here but I dont expect you to know, because according to you, even your father does not know. The truth is that if you or your dad ever gets the opportunity to stand before a king, you wont say poo. See the attached picture very well. Thats Obasanjo prostrating for a man the age of his son.

Roflolool LMAO grin grin grin cheesy grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ooni Adeyeye Ogunwusi Lagos Resort (PHOTOS) / 8 Things Visitors Are Forbidden To Do At Oba Of Benin Palace / Meet Baba Kekere Of Oyo Kingdom Who Served 3 Past Alaafins For 77 Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.