Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,068 members, 7,838,705 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 08:10 AM

Soldiers Batter 3 Lastma Officials! - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Soldiers Batter 3 Lastma Officials! (7500 Views)

Police And Lastma Official Killed Tanker Driver / Video: LASTMA Officials Go Physical With Driver In Lagos, As Man Screams ...... / Banker Kills LASTMA Official In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldiers Batter 3 Lastma Officials! by vwvw(m): 9:42pm On Jul 20, 2010
cheesy correct please make awao popo the bastards some more. LASTMA na the end of sanity for lagos road
Re: Soldiers Batter 3 Lastma Officials! by lexxwiz(m): 10:11pm On Jul 20, 2010
i stil dont understand how a trailer said to break down by a LASTMA OFFICIAL suddenly got back to shape and was moved, Stil trying to figure out how,

As 4 my Soldiers,abeg make una beat more Lastma, those people don 4get dere job oohh, Those people no get basic orientation,
Re: Soldiers Batter 3 Lastma Officials! by Rooneyboy(m): 10:55pm On Jul 20, 2010
The army guys didnt beat them up well, they ought to still be in coma for like two weeks, they regained consciousness too early and i m Vexed by that. Pikin way say im mama no go sleep ,him ma no go sleep. (what goes around comes around)
Re: Soldiers Batter 3 Lastma Officials! by kenway(m): 11:36pm On Jul 20, 2010
LASTMA officials should be crushed and flushed they are all brainless and corrupt brutes, whatever they(the ones in question) got from the military personnel, trust me, they deserve.
Re: Soldiers Batter 3 Lastma Officials! by pify: 12:28am On Jul 21, 2010
grin

Good for LASTMA. Those soldiers deserve National honours!
Shame on LASTMA and their corrupt hieracy
Re: Soldiers Batter 3 Lastma Officials! by eros(m): 12:52am On Jul 21, 2010
First of all, the LASTMA official who was interviewed shouldn't have being able to talk if the Soldiers had thoroughly given him the beating of his life. I mean common, for once the Soldiers disappointed me. They would have so beaten the living day light out of those nitwits to make sure they retire immediately from LASTMA as soon as they are back to life. Zap.ING B.A.STARDS
Re: Soldiers Batter 3 Lastma Officials! by Rastamann: 2:49am On Jul 21, 2010
Based on their conduct on on innocent citizens, they deserved the beatings that they got.
Re: Soldiers Batter 3 Lastma Officials! by IbrahimB: 3:33am On Jul 21, 2010
Nigerian Soldiers = Show of strength
Re: Soldiers Batter 3 Lastma Officials! by tEsLim(m): 5:08am On Jul 21, 2010
The LASMA story sounds false. IF its broken down then it shouldn't move lol. They once towed my vehicle i taught it was stolen lol.
Re: Soldiers Batter 3 Lastma Officials! by comely77(m): 5:56am On Jul 21, 2010
theres more to this story the lastma guys arent saying. one minute a trailer is broken down and about to be towed , the next it is being driven away by soldiers( a broken down trailer?) then , they were beaten to coma and could yet remember vividly minute details, finnally why would area boys (ordinary Nigerians) stone them if their ways be right?, haba, come up with another bag of lies, shiorrrrrr!!!!!!!
Re: Soldiers Batter 3 Lastma Officials! by Ranoscky(m): 6:21am On Jul 21, 2010
All doz lastma pipu need to be kidnapped b'cos dia evil deed don too much.

can u imagine towing some1's vehicle just b'cos the car broke down? as if the owner purposely did it.
Re: Soldiers Batter 3 Lastma Officials! by IbrahimB: 6:28am On Jul 21, 2010
Whether the LASTMA officials were wrong or not - which we don't know - is immaterial. The POINT IS soldiers have absolutely no right beating up people. It just shows we have a dysfunctional system. If the LASTMA officials have committed an offence, they should be prosecuted in accordance with the law.
Re: Soldiers Batter 3 Lastma Officials! by Ranoscky(m): 6:43am On Jul 21, 2010
^^ yeah! i agree with u in terms of soldiers beaten up pipu buh, i'll lyk to ask u 1 question. . .

have u ever had any problem with lastma officials before?
Re: Soldiers Batter 3 Lastma Officials! by IbrahimB: 6:55am On Jul 21, 2010
I have of course! Who hasn't?
But that can never explain the action of our soldiers. They've been persistently harassing the Nigerian populace - we've been suffering and keeping quiet for long. They are above traffic laws, they always have the right of way, they are extremely rude and unruly . . .

I would also ask you a question: have you never had a problem with the soldiers/army folks before?
Re: Soldiers Batter 3 Lastma Officials! by beespak7(m): 8:01am On Jul 21, 2010
buhahahahah grin grin grin lastma don jam big bros soldier, and big bros don beat shege, craze commot from lastma head, lastma own don dey too musch they harass extort money, indescriminatly from innocent lagosians . i am not surprised though, majority of those lastma officials were alaye, and area boys taken from the streets. power pass power joo grin grin
Re: Soldiers Batter 3 Lastma Officials! by xtri: 8:21am On Jul 21, 2010
The lastma guys works for their daily needs and the supporters of the soldiers thought that it is good thing that soldiers have done i pray for them in their office such a thing should happen to them amen. we are human some of the lastma guys may be doing wrong things that does not warrant beating by the idle soldiers that have indirectly turn themselves to agbero may God rewards the soldiers and their supporters amen.
this has shown that we dont have good government in lagos state and nigeria.
Re: Soldiers Batter 3 Lastma Officials! by bebe4u(f): 8:28am On Jul 21, 2010
aktunde (m)   Re: Soldiers Batter 3 Lastma Officials!
« #62 on: Yesterday at 09:08:04 PM »  

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Honestly, I don't mind if the soldiers killed them. If you have ever been maltreated by those LASTMA guys, I'm sure you would not have pity for them.

Sometime ago, I missed my road in Lagos and I asked a LASTMA official for direction. I assumed he knew the area very well. He deliberately misled me, and allowed me to fall into a trap they set. His colleagues got me,and the argument started. I confessed to them that I didn't know my way, and a LASTMA official asked me to make a U-turn where I did.  Shortly after, the LASTMA guy that misdirected me, came to the scene, but he denied me completely. I was so shocked, and I couldn't hide me tears. I missed an important job interview that day. It's one of the days I will never forget in my life.

Why did they even resuscitate from their unconsciousness? Call me a wicked guy if you like, but I wish every wicked LASTMA official dead!

Oh u certainly not alone on this. it happened to me along kingsway road when a lastma official misled me to make a u turn then his colleague arrested me for that. All my explanation and finger pointing to the lastma official tht lead me, didnt help. it took my invoking the fire of God to burn them down (i was coming back from church) for them to let me off. not without parting with 3k thou.

I wish they beat them off our roads every day. Criminals.
Re: Soldiers Batter 3 Lastma Officials! by Nobody: 8:38am On Jul 21, 2010
omo no be small beating b dis o, se de guy 4 pic self
Re: Soldiers Batter 3 Lastma Officials! by tkb417(m): 9:15am On Jul 21, 2010
xtri:

The lastma guys works for their daily needs and the supporters of the soldiers thought that it is good thing that soldiers have done i pray for them in their office such a thing should happen to them amen. we are human some of the lastma guys may be doing wrong things that does not warrant beating by the idle soldiers that have indirectly turn themselves to agbero may God rewards the soldiers and their supporters amen.
this has shown that we dont have good government in lagos state and nigeria.
stfu
if LASTMA terrorise Lagosians with their excesses, why shd we bother when soldiers inflict injuries on them?

i hope they start throwing them into the Lagoon

if i catch them in dark alleys, i go finish them ehn
Re: Soldiers Batter 3 Lastma Officials! by andyanders: 9:26am On Jul 21, 2010
Latsma officials, lacks manners. Until you come across one. They smell out money from anywhere and go for their individual pockets. The best treatment to me is the beating they got from soldiers. Wait until they come across you. Even
An offence you did not commit, they will hang it on you. They need to be educated as it seems they are not, due to the manner they carry themselves.
[color=#000099][/color]
Re: Soldiers Batter 3 Lastma Officials! by tellwisdom: 9:36am On Jul 21, 2010
LOL, those guys cld be mean atimes, vice versa, Keep beating oo, im enjoying it afterall, the house member does fight, so wats news with this news, hissed in swahili
Re: Soldiers Batter 3 Lastma Officials! by KokoBeware: 9:38am On Jul 21, 2010
They for beat them well well:, How dare u BLOODY civilian go and block a TRUCK driven by a SOLDIER, thats MADNESSS, u cant try it anywhere,

And am seriously still wondering how a broken down truck was able to start moving when soldiers came on the scene,

Re: Soldiers Batter 3 Lastma Officials! by oisehumen(m): 9:41am On Jul 21, 2010
Different strokes for different people really.
I have heard and witnessed the excesses of these Lastma guys.

But i have been very lucky with them really.
My car broke down along Ikorodu road, close to Ojuelegbe. 5 of them came and helped to push it off the road to a safe place.
Then at another time, still along Ikorodu road my car just stopped. 3 Lastma guys came, assisted me and the car started working again.

Is rare anyway. But i think i have been very fortunate with them twice.
Re: Soldiers Batter 3 Lastma Officials! by oisehumen(m): 9:42am On Jul 21, 2010
KokoBeware:

They for beat them well well:, How dare u BLOODY civilian go and block a TRUCK driven by a SOLDIER, thats MADNESSS, u cant try it anywhere,

And am seriously still wondering how a broken down truck was able to start moving when soldiers came on the scene,

Me think this story is distorted sort of, grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Soldiers Batter 3 Lastma Officials! by emmydee(m): 9:44am On Jul 21, 2010
bullshit military
lawlessness rules the entire force.
Re: Soldiers Batter 3 Lastma Officials! by vanariso(m): 9:54am On Jul 21, 2010
Yeah!!!! God is answering my prayers, I am praying harder for more lasma officials to be beaten up .MEN they are mean and wicked.especially those along bank anthony way, he, he, ehee.hee, I laugh in igbomina, yehh I go die o. yeye.
Re: Soldiers Batter 3 Lastma Officials! by 1988: 10:02am On Jul 21, 2010
karma is a bi**ch
Re: Soldiers Batter 3 Lastma Officials! by niger2011: 10:32am On Jul 21, 2010
Olori buruku ni gbogbo Lastma pelu olopa nigeria. Men, i have been extorted to my last kobo by these two officials before. i can never forget in my life. if i see a police or a lastma, i can kill them all their household no go no peace in life.
Re: Soldiers Batter 3 Lastma Officials! by sylve11: 10:40am On Jul 21, 2010
well beaten! grin cool
Re: Soldiers Batter 3 Lastma Officials! by oluagness(m): 11:02am On Jul 21, 2010
You guys have a sort of hatred for Lastma Let your ways of driving be proper and no lastman will against you
Re: Soldiers Batter 3 Lastma Officials! by Pamperme: 11:26am On Jul 21, 2010
Why would any right thinking person in Nigeria cross a vehicle driven by a soldier? Seriously i think they were trying to extort money from the truck driver and decided to tow the truck when he refuse to give them, that will explain why the area boys were stoning them on top the shishi the soldiers gave them,

it serves them right grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Soldiers Batter 3 Lastma Officials! by donobi(m): 11:46am On Jul 21, 2010
those soldier men should be dealt wit, do they think they are in military regime? tell those lastma official to contact, me on my email address (donobiaustine@yahoo.com)i m a lawyer, i have made some military officials to lose their job in Abuja for a similar reason when they beat up a civill defence official.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lady Murdered And Body Dumped By The Roadside After “going For Party” / I Was Forcefully Innitiated Into Cultism Last Week, Please I Need Help Now. / The Latest On The 4 Uniport Students Killed By Aluu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.