Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,938 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:25 PM

A Man Withdraws His Child From School Because Of This - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / A Man Withdraws His Child From School Because Of This (41191 Views)

Man Withdraws His Kid From Boarding School Over Bullying (Pics) / Who Did This In Primary And Secondary School Because Of Wicked Teachers. / Video Of Success, The Warri Schoolgirl Sent Away From School Over School Fees (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Man Withdraws His Child From School Because Of This by Built2last: 2:31pm On Oct 31, 2018
See

3 Likes

Re: A Man Withdraws His Child From School Because Of This by FriendNG: 2:41pm On Oct 31, 2018
The school should teach them the Islamic religion as it's taught by the Prophet peace be upon him and not this sect & that sect.

66 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Man Withdraws His Child From School Because Of This by Nobody: 2:44pm On Oct 31, 2018
Noted.
Re: A Man Withdraws His Child From School Because Of This by hisgrace090: 2:46pm On Oct 31, 2018
Such teaching undermines the world peace.

8 Likes

Re: A Man Withdraws His Child From School Because Of This by StillX10(m): 2:49pm On Oct 31, 2018
Your action is supported

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Man Withdraws His Child From School Because Of This by Nobody: 2:51pm On Oct 31, 2018
When you allow a brainwashed dolt filled with hate teach your children...

Just imagine the millions of Almajiri who dont have parents to guide them assimilating what the idiotic mallam is pushing into their heads.

107 Likes 8 Shares

Re: A Man Withdraws His Child From School Because Of This by CilicMarin: 2:59pm On Oct 31, 2018
It is even worse in Christianity...

21 Likes 4 Shares

Re: A Man Withdraws His Child From School Because Of This by Nobody: 3:02pm On Oct 31, 2018
Ok

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Man Withdraws His Child From School Because Of This by Randy100: 3:09pm On Oct 31, 2018
His is a good father.

20 Likes

Re: A Man Withdraws His Child From School Because Of This by Built2last: 3:24pm On Oct 31, 2018
CilicMarin:

Resident in you is bigotry. You just don't know it

146 Likes 7 Shares

Re: A Man Withdraws His Child From School Because Of This by Wiseandtrue(f): 3:34pm On Oct 31, 2018
Religion of peace indeed!

You do well my brother! Protect your kids!

So much hatred in one religion undecided

The worst aspect is that there is really no need for it!

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Man Withdraws His Child From School Because Of This by KingSatan: 3:57pm On Oct 31, 2018
Oh What a MAN!

I foresee a Global Revolution.

A time when people will see the true colours of Religion.

When people will stand up against the Status Quo.

I repeat again, SHIA MUSLIMS ARE THE MOST PEACEFUL OF ALL SECTS IN ISLAM.

Don't allow your Pastor Deceive you!

Don't Allow you Imam Deceive you!

You have a smart-phone for a reason. USE IT!

Do you Research AFRICAN!!!! And Stop being a religious PUPPET.

They made you hate me, like they are making you hate the SHIITES

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Man Withdraws His Child From School Because Of This by BanevsJoker(m): 4:15pm On Oct 31, 2018
Train up a potential terrorist in the ways to go, and when they grow, they won't depart from it. Catching Almajiris young since 1430.

8 Likes

Re: A Man Withdraws His Child From School Because Of This by samsononyilo(m): 4:58pm On Oct 31, 2018
CilicMarin:

And some fools even liked this comment...

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Man Withdraws His Child From School Because Of This by Sirmuel1(m): 5:09pm On Oct 31, 2018
I don't even understand anything but when I see Islam, I think of Terrorism, Boko Haram, Pains, and Bloodshed.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Man Withdraws His Child From School Because Of This by Nobody: 5:16pm On Oct 31, 2018
CilicMarin:
Oh. U know this? !
Re: A Man Withdraws His Child From School Because Of This by ajaymina(m): 5:38pm On Oct 31, 2018
Randy100:
His is a good father.

What are you saying ( writing)

1 Like

Re: A Man Withdraws His Child From School Because Of This by ajaymina(m): 5:40pm On Oct 31, 2018
Built2last:
See

Religion is one of the reasons of Nigeria's predicaments...

4 Likes

Re: A Man Withdraws His Child From School Because Of This by AlexMill(m): 5:45pm On Oct 31, 2018
ajaymina:

Religion is one of the reasons of Nigeria's predicaments...

this
Re: A Man Withdraws His Child From School Because Of This by Randy100: 5:57pm On Oct 31, 2018
ajaymina:

What are you saying ( writing)
I am saying that he did what a good father will do, withdraw his child.

2 Likes

Re: A Man Withdraws His Child From School Because Of This by ajaymina(m): 5:59pm On Oct 31, 2018
Randy100:
I am saying that he did what a good father will do, withdraw his child.

Nice!
Re: A Man Withdraws His Child From School Because Of This by jidxin(m): 6:00pm On Oct 31, 2018
CilicMarin:
bros it's not....we dont degenerate into fighting. We maybe have reservations as to their doctrines but believe me we don't fight or hate

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Man Withdraws His Child From School Because Of This by emmarnoel: 6:25pm On Oct 31, 2018
What can you do with 5k?
Buy a shirt or trouser or even buy a small wig (for ladies) or probably have a nice time out buying pizza and coldstone ice cream
5k is all we need from you to tutor you on a life changing business line, ain't talking ponzi and ain't talking bets, these two won't guarantee you the life you desire..
At sunnywise enterprise, we would teach you
(1) step by step goods importation guide from China to Nigeria
(2) we would give you ideas of fast moving goods you can import and sell and make your profits within a short period of time
(3) our fast and quick third party logistics can ship the goods right from China to your door steps in a very short time
(4) we would teach you basics of e-commerce, online makerting/advertisment
(5) this would be a practical trainnng session, where you would practicalize everything you've learnt right there in class before you leave. You must import a product before you leave.

All of these and more for just #5000. Invest this token and your time with us and you'll never regret it

Hurry!!!
Limited slots available, I need just 10people for this offer

PS: come that day, we won't leave you until you import a product right before our eyes

For more enquiries,Pls call
Mr sunny: 080-659-57205
Mr Emmanuel: 081-673-20221

Or join our whatsapp group with this link
https:///C7sm9DNP919EGZFH78zdAs
Re: A Man Withdraws His Child From School Because Of This by CodeTemplar: 9:09pm On Oct 31, 2018
FriendNG:
The school should teach them the Islamic religion as it's taught by the Prophet peace be upon him and not this sect & that sect.
I have a question for you. If all Muslims weren't born Muslims it means some were converted. Now how can a Muslim treat a potential convert as an infidel and even kill them in the name of jihad?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Man Withdraws His Child From School Because Of This by viceddy95(m): 9:45pm On Oct 31, 2018
CilicMarin:
Just look at how you are displaying your zombism everywhere...must you tell the world you don't have sense and a supporter of a failed president.....

6 Likes

Re: A Man Withdraws His Child From School Because Of This by Nobody: 10:38pm On Oct 31, 2018
Verrified and Qualified ways of creating a good website
This is for the people that finds it difficult to Buld or launch a blog site Askgist is here for you

1. Choose a topic! dont just Jump into any topics Sure, it's nice to be able to take about anything and everything under the sun in your blog. But what I learned from being a blogger and meeting my peers is that it would really help if your blog is focused or if it is about a specific topic. This doesn't only make it easier for you to create and manage entries but it can also make your works more useful to people who are also interested in your niche. So I would suggest that you think about one topic -

1 Like

Re: A Man Withdraws His Child From School Because Of This by AK481(m): 5:48am On Nov 01, 2018
How come nobody is asking “ what is arna “?

Even google doesn’t know.

What is arna ?

8 Likes

Re: A Man Withdraws His Child From School Because Of This by Nobody: 6:53am On Nov 01, 2018
AkpaamuChinno:
grow up and start using your brain fr once embarassed

Who gives a inkling damn to ur statement.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Throwback Video Of 5-Year-Old Hanifa Abubakar Kidnapped & Killed By Her Teacher / Can You Sell Your B.sc Certificate For #100 Million? / Gabriel Olarenwaju Akinyemi, 60-Year-Old UTME Candidate Wants To Study Pharmacy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.