Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,147 members, 7,818,446 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:00 PM

Stolen Vehicle - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Stolen Vehicle (2586 Views)

How Can I Avoid Buying A Stolen Vehicle? / Stolen Vehicle: Please My Toyota Camry Was Stolen Yesterday In Lagos / Car Tracking Story: How I Recovered My Stolen Vehicle... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Stolen Vehicle by ademi87(m): 4:52pm On Oct 31, 2018
This vehicle was stolen at the early hour of 29/10/18, and it was last seen at idimu area of lagos. If seen please, contact 08066232124 or 08069571775. Or the nearest police station. Thank you

Re: Stolen Vehicle by Frankdamaxx(m): 9:51pm On Oct 31, 2018
i can't buy this car. I just can't.

Sorry Bro, I pray you find your vehicle.

4 Likes

Re: Stolen Vehicle by adeeva06(f): 7:38am On Nov 01, 2018
Yet again... undecided
Re: Stolen Vehicle by HeavenlyBang(m): 7:40am On Nov 01, 2018
Lol, Corolla.

Sorry for the owner's loss.

2 Likes

Re: Stolen Vehicle by Trustme2(m): 7:51am On Nov 01, 2018
Pls is it that this car doesn't have any security features to deter thieves be cause me don't understand. Pls educate me

2 Likes

Re: Stolen Vehicle by HeavenlyBang(m): 8:05am On Nov 01, 2018
Trustme2:
Pls is it that this car doesn't have any security features to deter thieves be cause me don't understand. Pls educate me

It doesn't.

3 Likes

Re: Stolen Vehicle by oride: 8:10am On Nov 01, 2018
Buying a Corolla without installing a tracking device is like going to Sambisa for evangelism.

@ Op, I pray you recover it.

3 Likes

Re: Stolen Vehicle by gidjah(m): 11:15am On Nov 01, 2018
Frankdamaxx:

honestly I get scared of this cars corolla daily, here am I, about buying one in few weeks but this stealing of corolla tire !e wallahi, Bros hope you secured the car well?the security and tracking system works well right ?And my guys how do you guys prevent your corrollas against theft pls ??
Re: Stolen Vehicle by gidjah(m): 11:16am On Nov 01, 2018
Frankdamaxx:

honestly I get scared of this cars corolla daily, here am I, about buying one in few weeks but this stealing of corolla tire !e wallahi, Bros hope you secured the car well?the security and tracking system works well right ?And my guys how do you guys prevent your corrollas against theft pls make una reply me o ?
Re: Stolen Vehicle by obekediamondfuto(m): 11:42am On Nov 01, 2018
op hope u recover the ride...
the number of wine colored corollas in Lagos is exhausting to say the least.
and the hype is something that a rehab center cannot regularize ....... it's practically annoying.

3 Likes

Re: Stolen Vehicle by HeavenlyBang(m): 1:26pm On Nov 01, 2018
obekediamondfuto:
op hope u recover the ride...

the number of wine colored corollas in Lagos is exhausting to say the least.

and the hype is something that a rehab center cannot regularize .......
it's practically annoying.

This Corolla generation may just be the most uninspiring car ever made. I despise the damn things. Would rather trek than daily drive one.

4 Likes

Re: Stolen Vehicle by Trustme2(m): 2:00pm On Nov 01, 2018
HeavenlyBang:

This Corolla generation may just be the most uninspiring car ever made. I despise the damn things. Would rather trek than daily drive one.
Uninspiring indeed but na Nigerian Automobile Cocaine u dey see so grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Stolen Vehicle by Frankdamaxx(m): 5:38pm On Nov 01, 2018
Trustme2:

Uninspiring indeed but na Nigerian Automobile Cocaine u dey see so grin grin

grin grin

You are painfully right
Re: Stolen Vehicle by ademi87(m): 7:59pm On Nov 01, 2018
Trustme2:
it does, the car had a tracker and the car was traced to Idimu before the tracker went off......
Re: Stolen Vehicle by ademi87(m): 8:01pm On Nov 01, 2018
oride:
Buying a Corolla without installing a tracking device is like going to Sambisa for evangelism.

@ Op, I pray you recover it.
tracker was installed in the car, but it later went off....if found please call the above numbers...thanks

1 Like

Re: Stolen Vehicle by oride: 8:43am On Nov 02, 2018
ademi87:
tracker was installed in the car, but it later went off....if found please call the above numbers...thanks

Oh my... I really do hope you find it. Cheers

1 Like

Re: Stolen Vehicle by LifeIsGuhd(f): 9:34am On Feb 10, 2019
ademi87:
This vehicle was stolen at the early hour of 29/10/18, and it was last seen at idimu area of lagos. If seen please, contact 08066232124 or 08069571775. Or the nearest police station. Thank you

Did you ever find it?
Re: Stolen Vehicle by ademi87(m): 6:28pm On Feb 11, 2019
LifeIsGuhd:

Did you ever find it?
no....
Re: Stolen Vehicle by LifeIsGuhd(f): 6:51pm On Feb 11, 2019
ademi87:
no....

Sorry about that...
Re: Stolen Vehicle by mentro: 11:49pm On Feb 11, 2019
ademi87:
How does tracker go off? So tracker is not safe?
Re: Stolen Vehicle by Nobody: 9:42am On Feb 12, 2019
mentro:

How does tracker go off? So tracker is not safe?
Me sef dey wonder o!! undecided shocked
Re: Stolen Vehicle by ademi87(m): 9:49am On Feb 12, 2019
LifeIsGuhd:

Sorry about that...
thanks alot

(1) (Reply)

SOLD - 2005 Honda Civic For Sale / 2019 - All New Range BMW X7 - 7 Seater SUV / Clearing Cost In Nija

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.