Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,424 members, 7,812,248 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:39 AM

Stolen Vehicle: Please My Toyota Camry Was Stolen Yesterday In Lagos - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Stolen Vehicle: Please My Toyota Camry Was Stolen Yesterday In Lagos (49281 Views)

How Can I Avoid Buying A Stolen Vehicle? / Help!!! My Toyota Camry Was Stolen Where It Was Parked / Car Theft : Please Don't Buy This Car...It was Stolen This Afternoon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Stolen Vehicle: Please My Toyota Camry Was Stolen Yesterday In Lagos by AmALeo: 8:15am On Mar 11, 2022
Good morning everyone.
My car was stolen yesterday (Thursday 10th of March 2022)

2007 Toyota Camry Hybrid
Color: Blue
VIN: JTNBB46K973022389
Name of Owner: Oluwasuyi Oluwafemi Dare
Reg number: Lagos State JJJ612GT

The car was stolen by one of the staffs at a car wash around Mobil Filling Station Abijo (along Lekki-Epe Expressway and close to Destiny Homes Estate Abijo). This happened in the evening.
Pls anywhere you see this car, pls notify either of these numbers: 0908 880 9007 or 0806 034 1691 or the nearest police station.

Thank you

34 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Stolen Vehicle: Please My Toyota Camry Was Stolen Yesterday In Lagos by GAZZUZZ(m): 8:56am On Mar 11, 2022
AmALeo:
Good morning everyone.

2007 Toyota Camry Hybrid

The car was stolen by one of the staffs at a car wash around Mobil Filling Station Abijo (along Lekki-Epe Expressway and close to Destiny Homes Estate Abijo). This happened in the evening.
Pls anywhere you see this car, pls notify either of these numbers: 0908 880 9007 or 0806 034 1691 or the nearest police station.

Thank you

Your car is unique, and will be found.

Thief must be really desperate to steal a hybrid

JTNBB46K973022389

219 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Stolen Vehicle: Please My Toyota Camry Was Stolen Yesterday In Lagos by eherbal(m): 9:17am On Mar 11, 2022
Idiot doesn't probably know what he stole. Car will be rejected and parked somewhere angrily. Color is a turn off too. Pls let's know if recovered. I'm guessing between today to Sunday grin

281 Likes 24 Shares

Re: Stolen Vehicle: Please My Toyota Camry Was Stolen Yesterday In Lagos by AmALeo: 10:05am On Mar 11, 2022
Thank you all

5 Likes

Re: Stolen Vehicle: Please My Toyota Camry Was Stolen Yesterday In Lagos by LeJeun3: 11:13am On Mar 11, 2022

Who steals a Hybrid??

152 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Stolen Vehicle: Please My Toyota Camry Was Stolen Yesterday In Lagos by Cokahot: 11:17am On Mar 11, 2022
How many ppl go get time dey check plate number of every blue muscle for naija Road,when the person wey dey your front,no sure if he go suddenly step on brakes while on medium speed. Forget that muscle bro,if no tracker,just forget it. If any tracker donbdey disable,pray make the thief no use towing rope ,tow am. Last but not least,it would have been disassembled by now and parts already racing to ladipo for immediate sales. Good luck. Na npf u go play with,and e sure say them go milk u dry.

10 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Stolen Vehicle: Please My Toyota Camry Was Stolen Yesterday In Lagos by jeff1607(m): 11:31am On Mar 11, 2022
Cokahot:
How many ppl go get time dey check plate number of every blue muscle for naija Road,when the person wey dey your front,no sure if he go suddenly step on brakes while on medium speed. Forget that muscle bro,if no tracker,just forget it. If any tracker donbdey disable,pray make the thief no use towing rope ,tow am. Last but not least,it would have been disassembled by now and parts already racing to ladipo for immediate sales. Good luck. Na npf u go play with,and e sure say them go milk u dry.

If you have nothing better to say swerve mister

412 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Stolen Vehicle: Please My Toyota Camry Was Stolen Yesterday In Lagos by Chijeep(m): 11:40am On Mar 11, 2022
Agronomically Surprised

In fact, Buhari is a criminal.

17 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Stolen Vehicle: Please My Toyota Camry Was Stolen Yesterday In Lagos by Timblogga: 11:40am On Mar 11, 2022
Una still de give Car wash people key? Lol

75 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Stolen Vehicle: Please My Toyota Camry Was Stolen Yesterday In Lagos by jaxxy(m): 11:40am On Mar 11, 2022
Why would anybody steal a hybrid car?? I believe they will abandon it soon when they realize it’s hybrid.

26 Likes

Re: Stolen Vehicle: Please My Toyota Camry Was Stolen Yesterday In Lagos by Angelaketu(f): 11:40am On Mar 11, 2022
hope you have insurance and tracker , pray you find your motor...but where did you see money to buy that big motor ..... how old are you...what do you do for living.... you say oh you re a ya....

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Stolen Vehicle: Please My Toyota Camry Was Stolen Yesterday In Lagos by leeikem(m): 11:40am On Mar 11, 2022
Why didn’t you put tracker in it?
Re: Stolen Vehicle: Please My Toyota Camry Was Stolen Yesterday In Lagos by Papaka: 11:40am On Mar 11, 2022
You for install tracker na

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stolen Vehicle: Please My Toyota Camry Was Stolen Yesterday In Lagos by Nobody: 11:40am On Mar 11, 2022
AmALeo:
Good morning everyone.

2007 Toyota Camry Hybrid

Thank you
take it to Twitter. Tag aproko doctor n runi SARS. Your car go fall out by God's grace

Modified:

Op, congratulations on findings your baby (car)

82 Likes

Re: Stolen Vehicle: Please My Toyota Camry Was Stolen Yesterday In Lagos by Heromaniaa: 11:41am On Mar 11, 2022
A gold fish has no hiding place... It shall be found

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stolen Vehicle: Please My Toyota Camry Was Stolen Yesterday In Lagos by Aaaaarghmed(m): 11:41am On Mar 11, 2022
Who owns the carwash ,can't they be liable.since it's their staff.i hope its recovered.

138 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Stolen Vehicle: Please My Toyota Camry Was Stolen Yesterday In Lagos by ogub(m): 11:41am On Mar 11, 2022
God will help you to find it in Jesus name. Amen

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Stolen Vehicle: Please My Toyota Camry Was Stolen Yesterday In Lagos by toujurs: 11:41am On Mar 11, 2022
People can really be wicked, the way uber drivers alone are being snatched their cars ehn

3 Likes

Re: Stolen Vehicle: Please My Toyota Camry Was Stolen Yesterday In Lagos by IFSHR: 11:42am On Mar 11, 2022
Cokahot:

Na you steal am or you are speaking from experience...

73 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stolen Vehicle: Please My Toyota Camry Was Stolen Yesterday In Lagos by NeoWanZaeed(m): 11:42am On Mar 11, 2022
That boy with nonsense comment up there..

Like for slap.. share for punch

Quote him to murder him .

Him be ota aje

132 Likes 23 Shares

Re: Stolen Vehicle: Please My Toyota Camry Was Stolen Yesterday In Lagos by adecz: 11:42am On Mar 11, 2022
undecided

These carwash staff sef, it's either
they took your car for a brief jolly ride
and crashed it or they are stealing
your car.

Took my car for wash one time, by the
time I came back, the igbo-smoking boys
had blown my speakers with high
volume music.❗️❗️☹️☹️☹️

41 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Stolen Vehicle: Please My Toyota Camry Was Stolen Yesterday In Lagos by RichDad1(m): 11:42am On Mar 11, 2022
This car will found sooner. That’s some unique car with not too much second value as far as Nigerian market is concerned.

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Stolen Vehicle: Please My Toyota Camry Was Stolen Yesterday In Lagos by conyema12(m): 11:42am On Mar 11, 2022
jaxxy:
Why would anybody steal a hybrid car?? I believe they will abandon it soon when they realize it’s hybrid.

why would anyone steal a car in the first place

32 Likes

Re: Stolen Vehicle: Please My Toyota Camry Was Stolen Yesterday In Lagos by SarkinYarki: 11:42am On Mar 11, 2022
jaxxy:

IF OP can buy one them it can be sold to someone

74 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Stolen Vehicle: Please My Toyota Camry Was Stolen Yesterday In Lagos by conyema12(m): 11:43am On Mar 11, 2022
Always install a car tracker... guys

6 Likes

Re: Stolen Vehicle: Please My Toyota Camry Was Stolen Yesterday In Lagos by Cmanforall: 11:43am On Mar 11, 2022
I hope you'd find it.

2 Likes

Re: Stolen Vehicle: Please My Toyota Camry Was Stolen Yesterday In Lagos by Danisaint112(m): 11:43am On Mar 11, 2022
Your car looks new and have an unusual colour. So I don't think it's something they sell easily. Just keep in contact with the police plus inform friends and family members.

I believe it will be found. Just try to calm your mind down so we dont find you and the car. smiley

My advice once it is recovered place a tracker on it ASAP.

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Stolen Vehicle: Please My Toyota Camry Was Stolen Yesterday In Lagos by Cyntie55(f): 11:44am On Mar 11, 2022
Quickly report this case to the police. May your car be found before Monday.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stolen Vehicle: Please My Toyota Camry Was Stolen Yesterday In Lagos by Timekeeper: 11:44am On Mar 11, 2022
LeJeun3:

Who steals a Hybrid??

How does hybrid protect the car and what does hybrid mean in this concept of stolen car

67 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Stolen Vehicle: Please My Toyota Camry Was Stolen Yesterday In Lagos by jaxxy(m): 11:44am On Mar 11, 2022
SarkinYarki:

IF OP can buy one them it can be sold to someone

No second hand value in Nigeria.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

This Lexus LF-1 Limitless SUV Will Leave Your Jaw Dropping (photos) / See The Vintage Car Queen Elizabeth Rode When She Visited Nigeria In 1956 - Pics / Why The Obsession With 20W50 Engine Oil?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.