Stats: 3,165,375 members, 7,861,031 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 09:28 PM

Tinubu To Atiku: You Can Strategize In Jungle, You’re Going Nowhere - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu To Atiku: You Can Strategize In Jungle, You’re Going Nowhere (44404 Views)

Isaac Fayose To Atiku: You Think Wike Is Not Important, You'll Be Disgraced 2023 / Ortom To Atiku: You Denied Wike Popular Views Of PDP Members / Sorry Atiku, You Can’t Buy Integrity What Is Rotten Is Rotten- Churchill Okonkwo (2) (3) (4)

Re: Tinubu To Atiku: You Can Strategize In Jungle, You’re Going Nowhere by pinardave: 11:53pm On Oct 31, 2018
sarrki:
national leader of the All Progressives Congress (APC), Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu, has said that the presidential candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP), Atiku Abubakar is going nowhere come 2019.

Speaking with State House reporters after meeting President Muhammadu Buhari in the Villa on Wednesday, he said Atiku can meet anywhere to strategize, Nigerians will not vote for him.

ADVERTISEMENT

Tinubu, a former Governor of Lagos state was reacting to the meeting of Atiku in Dubai on 2019.

“We don’t fear, whether is in the jungle, or is in Dubai or is in Abu Dhabi, people are free to meet and strategize in any way they want but we are not going back to the illusion of the PDP. It is not possible, Nigerians will not do that.

ADVERTISEMENT

“They say slow and steady wins the race; we inherited that from our forefathers and knowledgeable people. We can’t go back to the pit that we inherited for 16 years. They can strategize from anywhere but a leopard cannot change it skin,” he said.

He said he met the President to discuss “about the nation, the country, our people, peace, stability and economic progress.”

Daily Trust reports that Tinubu met with President Buhari for about 90 minutes.

https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/tinubu-to-atiku-you-can-strategize-in-jungle-youre-going-nowhere.html
Every Idiot, we inherited bad govt 16 years ago, what of Lagos that has been under your control for 20 years? Is Lagos now a dubai? Foolish idiot...is the yorubas that are allowing this fool to cage their destiny.
Re: Tinubu To Atiku: You Can Strategize In Jungle, You’re Going Nowhere by deomelo: 12:18am On Nov 01, 2018
pinardave:

Every Idiot, we inherited bad govt 16 years ago, what of Lagos that has been under your control for 20 years? Is Lagos now a dubai? Foolish idiot...is the yorubas that are allowing this fool to cage their destiny.

Lagos is a state, not a country and 16 years of Lagos state produced more development and infrastructures than 16 years of PDP many many many times over.

ipob logic is always upside down logic.

Re: Tinubu To Atiku: You Can Strategize In Jungle, You’re Going Nowhere by Nobody: 6:00am On Nov 01, 2018
They say Tinubu is corrupt and he is a looter and I believe it but I wished that PDP was Tinubu type of corrupt leader, Nigeria would have been like Lagos ... Tinubu in his looting and corrupt practices he gave Lagos state a detailed design and he is making surely he get it done by hook or crook...Lagos is the most industrialized state in Nigeria if not after..can some be that for Nigeria
Re: Tinubu To Atiku: You Can Strategize In Jungle, You’re Going Nowhere by Obidon042: 6:29am On Nov 01, 2018
Thiefnibu, I believed is ur own personal opinion, besides my PVC is doing push ups inside fridge.
Re: Tinubu To Atiku: You Can Strategize In Jungle, You’re Going Nowhere by flames01: 7:12am On Nov 01, 2018
4601CE:
Where are the “Tinubu will work for atiku” crew

Are you defending a drug pusher and a convicted thief against a thief?

Your life is disgusting
Re: Tinubu To Atiku: You Can Strategize In Jungle, You’re Going Nowhere by flames01: 7:15am On Nov 01, 2018
madridguy:
The people supporting Atiku are enemies of Nigeria.

We progressive Nigerians are with Sai Baba till 2023.

Atiku can only be president of twitter republic.

It isn't your fault; you are being paid to be senseless.

Re: Tinubu To Atiku: You Can Strategize In Jungle, You’re Going Nowhere by Ategberoson(m): 7:22am On Nov 01, 2018
Nemesis001:

Were you expecting him to announce it publicly

How old are you again? undecided

what's he announcing publicly. his political son is the VP to buhari

don't be too dumb to carry what the rest of your neophyte here talk

even if Buhari humiliated Tinubu publicly because of osibanjo he will support Buhari. you think politicians let go of their assets so quite

are you still living with your parent? because your thinking faculty is an amusement to me
Re: Tinubu To Atiku: You Can Strategize In Jungle, You’re Going Nowhere by bantudra: 8:05am On Nov 01, 2018
madridguy:
Nigerians are patiently waiting for the looter and his crew come FEB.

he go sweet no be small....
Re: Tinubu To Atiku: You Can Strategize In Jungle, You’re Going Nowhere by bantudra: 8:08am On Nov 01, 2018
joceey:
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

to enter politics in nigeria is very expensive....

buhari sef....he didnt had to bother paying the fees.....kiiiikikikiki...badt guy.....

Re: Tinubu To Atiku: You Can Strategize In Jungle, You’re Going Nowhere by bantudra: 8:17am On Nov 01, 2018
youths need heavyweight politicians to support them...or atleast common people to pay their fees to enter...without them no chance.....
Re: Tinubu To Atiku: You Can Strategize In Jungle, You’re Going Nowhere by Ojiofor: 8:25am On Nov 01, 2018
Tiefnubu this is not Lagos state politics.
Re: Tinubu To Atiku: You Can Strategize In Jungle, You’re Going Nowhere by dubajek: 8:27am On Nov 01, 2018
APC (Asiwaju Private Company) Never Again Never Again..OBIdiently ATIKUlating come 2019.
Re: Tinubu To Atiku: You Can Strategize In Jungle, You’re Going Nowhere by Dex4(m): 9:49am On Nov 01, 2018
“We don’t fear, whether is in the jungle, or is in Dubai or is in Abu Dhabi, people are free to meet and strategize in any way they want but we are not going back to the illusion of the PDP. It is not possible, Nigerians will not do that".

Person know wetin person achieve when PDP was in govt, since 2016,life's been difficult for lots of people. Continue living in the past,baba. Better stop talking about past 16yrs of PDP and fix things.
We shall see how the vote skews next year.
Re: Tinubu To Atiku: You Can Strategize In Jungle, You’re Going Nowhere by Pataricatering(f): 10:20am On Nov 01, 2018
You guys like to deceive yourselves ! You think because you are shouting on social media ! Hmmn . There is an army behind PMB! We are not dulling !
magoo10:
Atiku in Dubai is making the apc jittery
Tinubu have just confirmed it

Back to daura is sacrosanct
Say no to lifelessness
Re: Tinubu To Atiku: You Can Strategize In Jungle, You’re Going Nowhere by Nemesis001: 10:25am On Nov 01, 2018
Ategberoson:

what's he announcing publicly. his political son is the VP to buhari

don't be too dumb to carry what the rest of your neophyte here talk

even if Buhari humiliated Tinubu publicly because of osibanjo he will support Buhari. you think politicians let go of their assets so quite

are you still living with your parent? because your thinking faculty is an amusement to me
I ask, how old are you again?
Re: Tinubu To Atiku: You Can Strategize In Jungle, You’re Going Nowhere by magoo10(m): 10:28am On Nov 01, 2018
Pataricatering:
[s]You guys like to deceive yourselves ! You think because you are shouting on social media ! Hmmn . There is an army behind PMB! We are not dulling ! [/s]
Lifeless army you mean
Re: Tinubu To Atiku: You Can Strategize In Jungle, You’re Going Nowhere by oyebolaidris: 10:28am On Nov 01, 2018
i stand with pmb

Re: Tinubu To Atiku: You Can Strategize In Jungle, You’re Going Nowhere by Ategberoson(m): 10:31am On Nov 01, 2018
Nemesis001:

I ask, how old are you again?

I'm not mate with your elder brother and your mentality with your IQ can't match my little cousin that's in jss 1 class
Re: Tinubu To Atiku: You Can Strategize In Jungle, You’re Going Nowhere by Nemesis001: 10:59am On Nov 01, 2018
Ategberoson:

I'm not mate with your elder brother and your mentality with your IQ can't match my little cousin that's in jss 1 class
How old are you?

I asked a Simple question, you started submitting your cv. grin. Olodo rabata

Re: Tinubu To Atiku: You Can Strategize In Jungle, You’re Going Nowhere by Ategberoson(m): 11:06am On Nov 01, 2018
Nemesis001:

How old are you?

I asked a Simple question, you started submitting your cv. grin. Olodo rabata

living with your parent as old as you're is reprocessing and deprecating the little sense you've left

the earlier you relocate the better for you to sound intellectual for atleast a minute

and go and ask your generation the babysit qst. if putting you to your place look like a CV to you then one could deduct your imbecility is inheritance
Re: Tinubu To Atiku: You Can Strategize In Jungle, You’re Going Nowhere by Nemesis001: 11:26am On Nov 01, 2018
Ategberoson:

living with your parent as old as you're is reprocessing and deprecating the little sense you've left

the earlier you relocate the better for you to sound intellectual for atleast a minute

and go and ask your generation the babysit qst. if putting you to your place look like a CV to you then one could deduct your imbecility is inheritance

Is that why you are crying Vomiting so much vile on a faceless forum undecided

You are psychopathic and schizophrenic as well. You need to see a Doctor asap.

I ask again, how old are you?
Re: Tinubu To Atiku: You Can Strategize In Jungle, You’re Going Nowhere by Ategberoson(m): 11:41am On Nov 01, 2018
Nemesis001:

Is that why you are crying Vomiting so much vile on a faceless forum undecided

You are psychopathic and schizophrenic as well. You need to see a Doctor asap.

I ask again, how old are you?

you're an intending patient of rehab the earlier you register to monitor your loose insanity the better for you

to your slowpoke QST even your elder bro knows I'm not his mate. at least with the level of your responses one can understand you're are a neophyte using nairaland as platform to learn words
Re: Tinubu To Atiku: You Can Strategize In Jungle, You’re Going Nowhere by Nemesis001: 12:03pm On Nov 01, 2018
Ategberoson:

you're an intending patient of rehab the earlier you register to monitor your loose insanity the better for you

to your slowpoke QST even your elder bro knows I'm not his mate. at least with the level of your responses one can understand you're are a neophyte using nairaland as platform to learn words

How old are you again?
Re: Tinubu To Atiku: You Can Strategize In Jungle, You’re Going Nowhere by Ategberoson(m): 12:11pm On Nov 01, 2018
Nemesis001:

How old are you again?

kid everywhere. smh!
Re: Tinubu To Atiku: You Can Strategize In Jungle, You’re Going Nowhere by Nemesis001: 12:13pm On Nov 01, 2018
Ategberoson:

kid everywhere. smh!
grin why did you stop typing epistles
Re: Tinubu To Atiku: You Can Strategize In Jungle, You’re Going Nowhere by Ategberoson(m): 12:59pm On Nov 01, 2018
Nemesis001:

grin why did you stop typing epistles

because you're already crying all over nairaland like an helpless baby. seems you just heard that how old are you?

behaving like a toddler at this adolescence level of yours is a stigma you will continue to live with
Re: Tinubu To Atiku: You Can Strategize In Jungle, You’re Going Nowhere by Nemesis001: 2:17pm On Nov 01, 2018
Ategberoson:

because you're already crying all over nairaland like an helpless baby. seems you just heard that how old are you?

behaving like a toddler at this adolescence level of yours is a stigma you will continue to live with

Cry me a river boy?

how old are you again? grin
Re: Tinubu To Atiku: You Can Strategize In Jungle, You’re Going Nowhere by GSA01: 2:33pm On Nov 01, 2018
This present administration has opened the eyes of Nigerians to a lot of things, fake propaganda does not work anymore, They say Tinubu is corrupt and he is a looter and I believe it but I wished that PDP was Tinubu type of corrupt leader, Nigeria would have been like Lagos ... Tinubu in his looting and corrupt practices he gave Lagos state a detailed design and he is making surely he get it done by hook or crook...Lagos is the most industrialized state in Nigeria if not after..can some be that for Nigeria
Re: Tinubu To Atiku: You Can Strategize In Jungle, You’re Going Nowhere by tonex360: 6:36pm On Nov 01, 2018
dotcodotuk:

Majority
majority ko minority ni
Re: Tinubu To Atiku: You Can Strategize In Jungle, You’re Going Nowhere by Nobody: 6:57pm On Nov 01, 2018
sarrki:

Jagaban send a seating President

Ow much more this one called atikuloooters

Ow much less bro. Atiku + all Igbos are still less than GEJ.

Re: Tinubu To Atiku: You Can Strategize In Jungle, You’re Going Nowhere by celeiyke: 6:35pm On Nov 08, 2018
rahazaqa:
Who won Osun election? Go for mental treatment sir.

How did U escape from yabaleft
Re: Tinubu To Atiku: You Can Strategize In Jungle, You’re Going Nowhere by wideawaken01: 8:01pm On Nov 08, 2018
PHILipu1:

Who do you think is meeting the right people.
Atikuloot or Buhari?

Of course, Atiku ...

Do we still have sound people in AP Criminals ? Aside Tinubu that has already known Atiku is our incoming ...

POL 501 The Tinubu Masterclass (sparsky Vs Fisher 1972) / PDP Chief Kashamu Flees From Abuja Flight / Forgery Trial: Buhari Threatened Impeachment