Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,340 members, 7,811,986 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:50 AM

The Most Expensive Gaming PC In The World - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / The Most Expensive Gaming PC In The World (1187 Views)

Most Expensive Gaming Laptops / Install Games On Your PC In Ibadan And Environs. / Do Not Buy Xbox 360 Wired Controller For PC In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Most Expensive Gaming PC In The World by LucemFerre: 8:19pm On Oct 31, 2018
Just for the eyes and your dreams tonight and many more nights to come. After all its free to dream and fantasize (shrugs). While I'm busy saving money to buy a 1060 I saw this thing.

8Pack OrionX is fvcking $30,000 (N10,500,000 at 350/$)

Here's what it contains:

It has kinda 2 systems in one.
The primary system has
3 overclocked Nvidia Titan Xs SLI

Intel's 10-core CPU – the Core i7-6950X, which has been overclocked to at least 4.4GHz with both it and the graphics cards being liquid cooled.

64GB of memory, a 3.2TB of SSD storage space with 1TB of that coming from a crazy-fast Intel 750 PCI-E SSD, which can dish out data at over 2,000MB/sec.

The secondary system comprises of
Intel Core i7-7700K overclocking to at least 5.1GHz,

16GB of RAM,

a single Nvidia GeForce GTX Titan X graphics card and

a pair of Samsung 512GB Polaris-based M.2 SSDs.

Both systems have a 10TB hard disk as well, bringing the total amount of storage to a mind-boggling 24TB, with over 4TB of that being SSD-based. The idea behind having two systems is that your workstation part can be busy rendering, while you can enjoy a 4K gaming session or tweak your photos or videos or even handle another rendering session on the other system. Both are powered by the same power supply.

Bottomline: I'm gonna get this beast soon. If you're with me shout a thunderous "Amen"
If you no shout am you are OYO. Me i go buy am

Read more here
https://www.forbes.com/sites/antonyleather/2017/01/27/the-incredible-gaming-pc-that-costs-30000/amp/

Re: The Most Expensive Gaming PC In The World by Ogbemuo: 8:48pm On Oct 31, 2018
It's too expensive when I can get the new nvidia gtx 2080ti in sli configuration and a 4k g-sync 144hz hdr monitor for less than $10k
Re: The Most Expensive Gaming PC In The World by LucemFerre: 9:15pm On Oct 31, 2018
Ogbemuo:
It's too expensive when I can get the new nvidia gtx 2080ti in sli configuration and a 4k g-sync 144hz hdr monitor for less than $10k

People are complaining that the 2080ti has defects.
Plus we are talking about 48gig of video memory you are talking 2080ti SLI.
I don't think you understood the complexity of that build.
There'd be only one problem. Power consumption

(1) (Reply)

Broworld Game Review - Douchebag Alert! / Han Hacked Ps3 320gb (not available anymore) / PC Games Needed In Ibadan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.