Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,989 members, 7,817,911 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:43 PM

Reno Omokri Secretly On Nairaland - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokri Secretly On Nairaland (3167 Views)

Just Breaking: Tinubu Flown Abroad Today Secretly On Medical Emergency, Photos / Okorocha: Oshiomhole And Magu Met Secretly On How To Jail Me / Reno Omokri Reacts To IGP Ibrahim Idris' Speech Blunder With (See Tweets) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reno Omokri Secretly On Nairaland by NairaMedia: 11:15pm On Oct 31, 2018
Reno Omokri secretly using anonymous account on nairaland
If you're bold enough, let's know you.
Mynd44
Lalasticlala
Seun

5 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Secretly On Nairaland by emmie14: 11:19pm On Oct 31, 2018
Gossips doesn't go with facts.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Secretly On Nairaland by deomelo: 11:22pm On Oct 31, 2018
We know this already, that crooked clown and fake pastor is on NL 24/7.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Secretly On Nairaland by deomelo: 11:22pm On Oct 31, 2018
A team of online sleuths claim to have exposed an attempt to smear the former governor of Nigeria's central bank.

Lamido Sanusi - who is widely respected in the international community - was suspended from the bank last month after accusing the government of corruption.

A few days later, a number of journalists were surprised to receive an email from an unknown man, Wendell Simlin, which linked Sanusi with the militant Islamist group Boko Haram.
The group is believed to have killed thousands of people in a string of brutal attacks since 2009. But a handful of digital activists who obtained the email say it was actually written by one of the president's aides, after they found his name in a Word document attached. Reno Omokri - social media advisor to President Goodluck Jonathan - is listed as its author in the document properties.

"We just did a simple right click on the document and looked at the 'properties'," says Feyi Fawehinmi, one of the team who carried out the investigation. They also contacted a newspaper to cross reference the email with previous messages sent from Omokri himself, and the metadata seems to be a perfect match, they say.

https://www.bbc.com/news/blogs-trending-26481508

Wendell Simlin aka Reno Omokiri is a fraudster, a crook, a fake pastor and an identity thief..

He's on the internet with fake names and stolen identity he's impersonating other people with.

14 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Secretly On Nairaland by Mrnakeina(m): 11:24pm On Oct 31, 2018
What's the problem OP?

5 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Secretly On Nairaland by madridguy(m): 11:30pm On Oct 31, 2018
lipsrsealed

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Secretly On Nairaland by MalcoImX: 11:40pm On Oct 31, 2018
I suspect ochejoseph is either Reno Omokri or his agent here.

4 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Secretly On Nairaland by Nobody: 12:05am On Nov 01, 2018
NairaMedia:
Reno Omokri secretly using anonymous account on nairaland
If you're bold enough, let's know you.
Mynd44
Lalasticlala
Seun
Reno omokriminal was busted on a particular thread sometime ago where he was making comments with different monikers created on the same day . I can’t remember the topic of that thread

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Secretly On Nairaland by haaryobhami: 12:14am On Nov 01, 2018
most of all this politicians are nairalanders,one of lere olayinka nd fayose crew na ardent nairalander,I know d guy die
it's a pity seun doesn't know d power he possess,he has d all d needed material to be Nigeria mark zuckerberg

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Secretly On Nairaland by Nobody: 12:58am On Nov 01, 2018
And so what? How is that your business?

12 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Secretly On Nairaland by Banmeallday: 1:00am On Nov 01, 2018
Shayetet13:
And so what? How is that your business?

Don’t take panadol for another fake pastors headache ok

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Secretly On Nairaland by Nobody: 1:04am On Nov 01, 2018
Banmeallday:

Don’t take panadol for another fake pastors headache ok

So if you discover him on nairaland, will you drive him away or what? I dont exactly get the justification for the post. It sounds like a gossip session

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Secretly On Nairaland by Banmeallday: 1:09am On Nov 01, 2018
Shayetet13:

So if you discover him on nairaland, will you drive him away or what? I dont exactly get the justification for the post. It sounds like a gossip session

Why e dey pain u? Of course no one can drive him away unless u be MODERATOR...

SO just calm down nah

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Secretly On Nairaland by Johnnyessence(m): 3:29am On Nov 01, 2018
4601CE:

Reno omokriminal was busted on a particular thread sometime ago where he was making comments with different monikers created on the same day . I can’t remember the topic of that thread
Bmc miscreant, you never rest on top clueless butterflyleo lied posting hmmm. continue, enu e lowa yen.

8 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Secretly On Nairaland by Johnnyessence(m): 3:30am On Nov 01, 2018
haaryobhami:
most of all this politicians are nairalanders,one of lere olayinka nd fayose crew na ardent nairalander,I know d guy die
it's a pity seun doesn't know d power he possess,he has d all d needed material to be Nigeria mark zuckerberg
oya teach him bmc miscreant.

3 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Secretly On Nairaland by Johnnyessence(m): 3:33am On Nov 01, 2018
deomelo:
you that have been using different monikers on nairaland, what have you got to offer. bmc miscreant, continue ranting. you haven't see anything else. you will soon be ban too if you post false information on nairaland.

6 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Secretly On Nairaland by Nobody: 3:34am On Nov 01, 2018
Johnnyessence:
Bmc miscreant, you never rest on top clueless butterflyleo lied posting hmmm. continue, enu e lowa yen.
Pdp wailing wailer.
I voted for Oyetola and he won . Remember ?
You’re a bad loser ! cheesy

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Secretly On Nairaland by chinjo(m): 4:08am On Nov 01, 2018
Is nairaland restricted to certain individuals?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Secretly On Nairaland by wwwmaster: 4:41am On Nov 01, 2018
He likely visit as a guest.
There is no proof to the claims of him having an account here.
Re: Reno Omokri Secretly On Nairaland by Firefire(m): 5:04am On Nov 01, 2018

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Secretly On Nairaland by BestDude: 5:40am On Nov 01, 2018
deomelo:
shut up. Did buterflyeo not spread false info? Rubbish

3 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Secretly On Nairaland by BestDude: 5:42am On Nov 01, 2018
haaryobhami:
Seun is not s business man
Re: Reno Omokri Secretly On Nairaland by stev120(m): 5:47am On Nov 01, 2018
poster you smell of Aso rock .. *Adesina contractor*

Naira Media may we know you please.
Re: Reno Omokri Secretly On Nairaland by Nobody: 6:17am On Nov 01, 2018
Gossips

What concern op if omokri is on nairaland

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Secretly On Nairaland by Nobody: 6:39am On Nov 01, 2018
Banmeallday:

Why e dey pain u? Of course no one can drive him away unless u be MODERATOR...

SO just calm down nah
So since you cant drive him away, why do you want to know his moniker? To what end?

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Secretly On Nairaland by derealj(m): 6:53am On Nov 01, 2018
So what if he's on nairaland. Buhari Zombies don't cease to amaze me with their degree of senselessness. Instead of them to condemn the chronic liar that was busted. They are busy debating if Reno is on nairaland or not. How am I in the same country with these retards?

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Secretly On Nairaland by SweetJoystick(m): 6:57am On Nov 01, 2018
He obviously is on NL

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Secretly On Nairaland by Corrinthians(m): 7:03am On Nov 01, 2018
deomelo:
Why is the op surprised? Reno has been busted twice here before. The clown goes about with about six monikers all of which quote themselves and like eachother's posts. The monikers post only Atiku stuffs and were all created on the same day .

I wish I can find that thread.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Secretly On Nairaland by wwwmaster: 7:05am On Nov 01, 2018
You guys should shut up already!
No proof to his membership here (which doesn't even mean a damn) and here you are, making noises.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Secretly On Nairaland by Corrinthians(m): 7:06am On Nov 01, 2018
4601CE:

Exactly! I wish I can still find that thread. Let me check my archives to see if I took a screenshot.

4 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (Reply)

Buhari In Early Lead / Amaechi: I’m Igbo, Jonathan Who Says His Name Is Ebele Can’t Speak The Language / BREAKING: Buhari’s Aides Denies Access To Aso Villa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.