Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,396 members, 7,815,860 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:35 PM

Nnamdi Kanu Co-defendant House Invaded Today - PICS , VIDEO - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Co-defendant House Invaded Today - PICS , VIDEO (2437 Views)

FG Set To Arraign Nnamdi Kanu’s Co-Accused On Terrorism Charges / Rotimi Amaechi’s House ‘Invaded’ By Police (Video) / Ifeanyi Ejiofor Hosts Nnamdi Kanu's Co-defendants Released From Kuje Prison (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nnamdi Kanu Co-defendant House Invaded Today - PICS , VIDEO by BiafrodExposed: 11:21pm On Oct 31, 2018
Attention !!! Attention !!!
The IPOB family worldwide want to alert the world and the public at large the plans for possible invasion of Benjamin Madubugwu's home by the Nigeria police and army.
From a very reliable sources , the plans to invade his home and possibly carry out the same military operation, like what happened in Mazi Nnamdi Kanu's home in Umuahia have been concluded ,only that the police and army are waiting for order from above .
For couple days now since our leader re- appeared in Jerusalem they police and military have mounted their military armored vehicle on the junction leading to Benjamin Madubugwu's home and also they dispatched many officers on surveillance around the home of Benjamin in Ihiala , Anambra.
We want the world to know that the conspiracy to attack Benjamin in his home is being hatch by Governor willy Obiano , Nnia Nwodo and Anambra commissioner of police .
Since they failed to kill our leader , they are now on a mission, as they have sworn to eliminate IPOB principal officers in Biafra land before the 2019 election , but we promise them that they will fail as usual .We urge our people to be alert, report any attack to the nearest IPOB family .
Attached are the pictures of the armored vehicles mounted near the home of Benjamin Madubugwu's home.
One word for all these enemies of Biafra; "no amount of intimidation and killings will ever stop the restoration of Biafra".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=28EIyOq61Xs

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Co-defendant House Invaded Today - PICS , VIDEO by Upsidedown9ja(m): 11:26pm On Oct 31, 2018
I thought Benjamin traveled with Kanu, this ipob should rest first. Let tackle the lifeless one and send him back to his cow. Then we can continue

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Co-defendant House Invaded Today - PICS , VIDEO by madridguy(m): 11:28pm On Oct 31, 2018
To start with, show me your PVC?

Upsidedown9ja:
I thought Benjamin traveled with Kanu, this ipob should rest first. Let tackle the lifeless one and send him back to his cow. Then we can continue

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Co-defendant House Invaded Today - PICS , VIDEO by BiafrodExposed: 11:29pm On Oct 31, 2018
Upsidedown9ja:

IPOB are all criminals the government must take them down one after the other

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Co-defendant House Invaded Today - PICS , VIDEO by BiafrodExposed: 11:31pm On Oct 31, 2018
Mynd44 lalasticlala

Pictures and videos of Kanu co defendant house invades by the Nigerian police today
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Co-defendant House Invaded Today - PICS , VIDEO by BiafrodExposed: 11:54pm On Oct 31, 2018
Good news
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Co-defendant House Invaded Today - PICS , VIDEO by BiafrodExposed: 1:10am On Nov 01, 2018
Till 1am m still happy this news.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Co-defendant House Invaded Today - PICS , VIDEO by BiafrodExposed: 7:16am On Nov 01, 2018
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Co-defendant House Invaded Today - PICS , VIDEO by yarimo(m): 7:27am On Nov 01, 2018
grin grin grin grin
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Co-defendant House Invaded Today - PICS , VIDEO by PFRB: 7:33am On Nov 01, 2018
How did you link this possible invasion to Obiano and Ninia Nwodo?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Co-defendant House Invaded Today - PICS , VIDEO by Upsidedown9ja(m): 7:56am On Nov 01, 2018
madridguy:
To start with, show me your PVC?

madridguy you need to hide your face when people are talking. Look at how barcguys humiliated your guys like burnly.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Co-defendant House Invaded Today - PICS , VIDEO by BiafrodExposed: 8:33am On Nov 01, 2018
Upsidedown9ja:
madridguy you need to hide your face when people are talking. Look at how barcguys humiliated your guys like burnly.

what concern Barca in this my thread now
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Co-defendant House Invaded Today - PICS , VIDEO by Upsidedown9ja(m): 8:45am On Nov 01, 2018
BiafrodExposed:

what concern Barca in this my thread now
. So you can be this royal. Hahahahahahahaha my guy no hard feelings oh just catching fun

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Co-defendant House Invaded Today - PICS , VIDEO by BiafrodExposed: 9:22am On Nov 01, 2018
Upsidedown9ja:
. So you can be this royal. Hahahahahahahaha my guy no hard feelings oh just catching fun

Your welcome
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Co-defendant House Invaded Today - PICS , VIDEO by BiafrodExposed: 10:31am On Nov 01, 2018
Source radio Biafra London and Biafra times

Mynd44 lalasticlala

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Co-defendant House Invaded Today - PICS , VIDEO by TRUTHaDDICTED(m): 10:39am On Nov 01, 2018
BiafrodExposed:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=28EIyOq61Xs
Where are the Nairaland mods? Are you people not seeing the activities of this young man on nairaland? How can you people allow a charlatan to be peddling falsehood all over nairaland against the rules and principles of this forum?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Co-defendant House Invaded Today - PICS , VIDEO by silverbirdng(f): 11:46am On Nov 01, 2018
Lalasticlala
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Co-defendant House Invaded Today - PICS , VIDEO by BiafrodExposed: 11:48am On Nov 01, 2018
TRUTHaDDICTED:
Where are the Nairaland mods? Are you people not seeing the activities of this young man on nairaland? How can you people allow a charlatan to be peddling falsehood all over nairaland against the rules and principles of this forum?

shut up your mouth this is original news. you're a betrayal to IPOB for u not to know that police invaded the home of Kanu co defendant after mama Biafra was arrested.

If you're an IPOB member they will tell u this news in your meeting.

Am just waiting for vanguard news and others to validate this news it will make FP.

Keep talking nonsense u don't know what is happening to your people.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Co-defendant House Invaded Today - PICS , VIDEO by jsam2k6: 1:23pm On Nov 01, 2018
Ok

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Co-defendant House Invaded Today - PICS , VIDEO by TRUTHaDDICTED(m): 1:24pm On Nov 01, 2018
BiafrodExposed:

shut up your mouth this is original news. you're a betrayal to IPOB for u not to know that police invaded the home of Kanu co defendant after mama Biafra was arrested.

If you're an IPOB member they will tell u this news in your meeting.

Am just waiting for vanguard news and others to validate this news it will make FP.

Keep talking nonsense u don't know what is happening to your people.
Until I confirm it officially, you can't expect me to be reliable to a propagandist like you on essential matter as these.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Co-defendant House Invaded Today - PICS , VIDEO by BiafrodExposed: 2:17pm On Nov 01, 2018
TRUTHaDDICTED:
Until I confirm it officially, you can't expect me to be reliable to a propagandist like you on essential matter as these.

You're not an IPOB member so go and ask any that goes to the meeting.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Co-defendant House Invaded Today - PICS , VIDEO by Amumaigwe: 4:14pm On Nov 01, 2018
BiafrodExposed:
Till 1am m still happy this news.

See grammar. Go get a proper education, no. May IPOB matter keep you busy until you expire in poverty.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Co-defendant House Invaded Today - PICS , VIDEO by potterdon: 4:31pm On Nov 01, 2018
BiafrodExposed:

IPOB are all criminals the government must take them down one after the other
lol e pain am well o grin what of you your are a man of easy virtue grin hungry paid agent.

(1) (Reply)

Picture Of Oshiomhole As A Teenager (he Was Even More Ugly Then) / Staff Detail How Fowler Allegedly Ruined FIRS, Asks Buhari Not To Re-appoint Him / "I Pity Any Government That Will Take Over From Buhari" - Reno Omokri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.