Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,265 members, 7,829,540 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:39 AM

Access Bank Now Charges N20 For All USSD Transactions - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Access Bank Now Charges N20 For All USSD Transactions (22993 Views)

Banks Now Charge N6.98 For USSD Transactions (Photo) / Providus Bank Now In Akure / CBN Sets Daily Limit Of N100,000 On Mobile USSD Transactions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Access Bank Now Charges N20 For All USSD Transactions by Kamalu5258(m): 3:36pm On Nov 03, 2018
dingbang:
yes.
Nice, what benefits does FBN offer to agents?
Re: Access Bank Now Charges N20 For All USSD Transactions by dingbang(m): 5:23pm On Nov 03, 2018
Kamalu5258:
Nice, what benefits does FBN offer to agents?
improves trust and credibility of the agent in the community, expansion of service offerings, provides additional revenue from commissions and incentives such as gifts, branding, priority attention in first bank branches.
Re: Access Bank Now Charges N20 For All USSD Transactions by Kamalu5258(m): 7:52pm On Nov 03, 2018
dingbang:
improves trust and credibility of the agent in the community, expansion of service offerings, provides additional revenue from commissions and incentives such as gifts, branding, priority attention in first bank branches.
does FBN give incentives to agents? and if yes kindly outline the incentives
Re: Access Bank Now Charges N20 For All USSD Transactions by Kamalu5258(m): 7:53pm On Nov 03, 2018
dingbang:
what is the commission range like?
Re: Access Bank Now Charges N20 For All USSD Transactions by Nobody: 8:34am On Nov 04, 2018
dingbang:
see your bank has been frustrating me o.... For a long time I have not been able to transfer from my online app to another bank... If I have to transfer the person has to get a first bank account or I have to walk up to the persons bank and pay cash.... Now I can't recharge my phone from my account . I know u ain't the owner of the bank but you are the only one I know working there..... Lol
Re: Access Bank Now Charges N20 For All USSD Transactions by dingbang(m): 10:03am On Nov 04, 2018
missdee384:
see your bank has been frustrating me o.... For a long time I have not been able to transfer from my online app to another bank... If I have to transfer the person has to get a first bank account or I have to walk up to the persons bank and pay cash.... Now I can't recharge my phone from my account . I know u ain't the owner of the bank but you are the only one I know working there..... Lol
good morning. Sorry for the challenges encountered, just visit any of first bank branches closest to you and your problems will be solved.
Re: Access Bank Now Charges N20 For All USSD Transactions by Nobody: 10:11am On Nov 04, 2018
dingbang:
good morning. Sorry for the challenges encountered, just visit any of first bank branches closest to you and your problems will be solved.
should have done that a long time ago... I don't just seem to have the time.... Thanks tho
Re: Access Bank Now Charges N20 For All USSD Transactions by dingbang(m): 10:12am On Nov 04, 2018
missdee384:
should have done that a long time ago... I don't just seem to have the time.... Thanks tho
cool
Re: Access Bank Now Charges N20 For All USSD Transactions by Nobody: 9:55pm On Nov 06, 2018
Femich18:

You lack manners. Anyway that is your kind of person so I am not surprise. So GTB doesn't charge for USSD code? you are an Ignoramus
it baffles me the way some people speak anyhow online. I'm speaking from what i know n experience here. Gtb dont do anyhow but some scumbags would liase with one another to spoil the image of others. Kuku go with your wahala

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

First Bank Salutes Medical Professionals Tackling COVID-19 / 10 Ways To Avoid Excessive Spending / How Can I Make Money Online With No Start Up Capital

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.