Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,718 members, 7,809,715 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:49 PM

Woman From Enugu Wandering With Her Daughter In Ogun State. Photo - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Woman From Enugu Wandering With Her Daughter In Ogun State. Photo (26290 Views)

Woman Who Claims To Be Married To Army Colonel Found Wandering In Ondo. Photos / Lady Wandering In Ogun State. Do You Know Her? (Photos) / Parents In Tears At The Wedding Of Their Only Daughter In Lagos. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman From Enugu Wandering With Her Daughter In Ogun State. Photo by dainformant(m): 11:43am On Aug 24, 2016
According to an online report, this woman was found wandering on a major street of Abeokuta, Ogun state. The woman who is said to be insane -was rescued along with daughter by a traditional ruler Oba Kolawole Sowemimo. Items found in her bag contained vehicle documents with name Mrs Ibeh Lebeogo Augustin of St Anthony Catholic Church,Oji River, Enugu State.

Her case is being shared online in an attempt to locate her family or anybody who knows her....

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2016/08/woman-from-enugu-state-found-wandering.html

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Woman From Enugu Wandering With Her Daughter In Ogun State. Photo by ChangeIsCostant: 11:45am On Aug 24, 2016
this is serious
Re: Woman From Enugu Wandering With Her Daughter In Ogun State. Photo by PrettyCrystal: 11:45am On Aug 24, 2016
wetin cum happen naa.. see her fine daughter

13 Likes

Re: Woman From Enugu Wandering With Her Daughter In Ogun State. Photo by TippyTop(m): 11:49am On Aug 24, 2016
Hope the relevant authority becomes aware of this and relocates her back.
Re: Woman From Enugu Wandering With Her Daughter In Ogun State. Photo by malikombi(m): 11:59am On Aug 24, 2016

1 Like 4 Shares

Re: Woman From Enugu Wandering With Her Daughter In Ogun State. Photo by Nobody: 12:30pm On Aug 24, 2016
I think south west needs to start accepting visa application frm non yorubas bf intruders seeking greener pastures invaded us completely. Our governors keep helping them but they are too blind to see it.

We can make alot of revenue off dis ss/se and northern people.

West side is the best side.

37 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Woman From Enugu Wandering With Her Daughter In Ogun State. Photo by Adaezeagu(f): 2:08pm On Aug 24, 2016
chowlade:
I think south west needs visa application bf intruder seeking greener pastures invades. we can make alot of revenue off dis ss/se and northerner people.

for your mind

81 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Woman From Enugu Wandering With Her Daughter In Ogun State. Photo by Batlan01: 2:16pm On Aug 24, 2016
PrettyCrystal:
wetin cum happen naa.. see her fine daughter
I thought I was the only one that saw it oo. tha child is pretty

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman From Enugu Wandering With Her Daughter In Ogun State. Photo by snezBaba: 2:16pm On Aug 24, 2016
malikombi:
She's looking for cure of her daughter's kwashiorkor

96 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Woman From Enugu Wandering With Her Daughter In Ogun State. Photo by damton(m): 2:16pm On Aug 24, 2016
at God heal her
Re: Woman From Enugu Wandering With Her Daughter In Ogun State. Photo by Yinkatolu: 2:17pm On Aug 24, 2016
It is well with her
Re: Woman From Enugu Wandering With Her Daughter In Ogun State. Photo by HandsomeHITLER(m): 2:18pm On Aug 24, 2016
My heart goes out to mankind and humanity as a whole.. We have thrown caution and brotherly love in the air. Sadly, things will get even worse till God's kingdom comes and washes away these pains and suffering and sicknesses and diseases and poverty and wickedness: but as it turns out, these many tribulations is causing many to lose hope.. Even in Jehovah. But lets keep up the love and faith.

4 Likes

Re: Woman From Enugu Wandering With Her Daughter In Ogun State. Photo by columbus007(m): 2:19pm On Aug 24, 2016
Na wao,strange things happenining in dis country nowadays,may she find help in jesus name

4 Likes

Re: Woman From Enugu Wandering With Her Daughter In Ogun State. Photo by Batlan01: 2:19pm On Aug 24, 2016
malikombi:
She's looking for cure of her daughter's kwashiorkor

44 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman From Enugu Wandering With Her Daughter In Ogun State. Photo by greatmen: 2:21pm On Aug 24, 2016
chowlade:
I think south west needs visa application bf intruder seeking greener pastures invades. we can make alot of revenue off dis ss/se and northerner people.

And your a lady smh for you, people have mental illness in Nigeria if it was abroad they will be drugs to prescribe, poor lady cry cry

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman From Enugu Wandering With Her Daughter In Ogun State. Photo by jamex93(m): 2:21pm On Aug 24, 2016
Enugu ppl I hail una

Dem done restrict this innocent woman brain

1 Like

Re: Woman From Enugu Wandering With Her Daughter In Ogun State. Photo by NameChecker: 2:21pm On Aug 24, 2016
dainformant:
Mrs Ibeh Lebeogo Augustin of St Anthony Catholic Church,Oji River, Enugu State.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman From Enugu Wandering With Her Daughter In Ogun State. Photo by HomeOfMe(f): 2:23pm On Aug 24, 2016
dainformant:
According to an online report, this woman was found wandering on a major street of Abeokuta, Ogun state. The woman who is said to be insane -was rescued along with daughter by a traditional ruler Oba Kolawole Sowemimo. Items found in her bag contained vehicle documents with name Mrs Ibeh Lebeogo Augustin of St Anthony Catholic Church,Oji River, Enugu State.

Her case is being shared online in an attempt to locate her family or anybody who knows her....

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2016/08/woman-from-enugu-state-found-wandering.html
I suspect she must be a victim of kidnappers/ritualist;maybe they(the kidnappers) couldn't succeed with them if I'm right..

3 Likes

Re: Woman From Enugu Wandering With Her Daughter In Ogun State. Photo by Nobody: 2:23pm On Aug 24, 2016
Typing from the dirtiest slums while the "beasts" and "mallams" you despise so much make all the money and move your beloved West forward? I understand your painsmiley.
chowlade:

15 Likes

Re: Woman From Enugu Wandering With Her Daughter In Ogun State. Photo by tyav7: 2:23pm On Aug 24, 2016
She may be sick. She needs help, especially a psychiatric evaluation.

1 Like

Re: Woman From Enugu Wandering With Her Daughter In Ogun State. Photo by Gmart22: 2:25pm On Aug 24, 2016
o--lo---do
chowlade:

10 Likes

Re: Woman From Enugu Wandering With Her Daughter In Ogun State. Photo by gen2lpat(m): 2:25pm On Aug 24, 2016
Ndi Okpu red @ work. Innocent child would follow mother to anywhere.
Re: Woman From Enugu Wandering With Her Daughter In Ogun State. Photo by Thobiy(m): 2:26pm On Aug 24, 2016
hmmn
Re: Woman From Enugu Wandering With Her Daughter In Ogun State. Photo by Emmychem(m): 2:26pm On Aug 24, 2016
Nothn is wrong wit dat lady, it's jst hardship, she dey pretend... "monkey com chop banana".

2 Likes

Re: Woman From Enugu Wandering With Her Daughter In Ogun State. Photo by Juban(m): 2:27pm On Aug 24, 2016
For your mind, you have made a comment. So shallow reasoning!
Re: Woman From Enugu Wandering With Her Daughter In Ogun State. Photo by dadabashua1(m): 2:32pm On Aug 24, 2016
God help her and the innocent child

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman From Enugu Wandering With Her Daughter In Ogun State. Photo by condomuser: 2:34pm On Aug 24, 2016
Chai. So many mental health problems are associated with witchcraft in Nigeria, really bad.
Re: Woman From Enugu Wandering With Her Daughter In Ogun State. Photo by anungangampu: 2:34pm On Aug 24, 2016
Post in Ojiriver Group

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Would You Sell The Land Where Your Parents Were Buried? / I Fell Off My Mum's Back And I Am Scared My Man Could Die / My Wife Calls Her Family For Everything

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.