Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,372 members, 7,819,344 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:44 PM

What Has Happened To The Use Of Chalks In Our Educational Systems???? - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / What Has Happened To The Use Of Chalks In Our Educational Systems???? (768 Views)

Benefits Of Educational Social Graph Games For Kids / Is The Use Of Cheat Bad For Real Gamers / Do You Own A Bet Shop And Self-service Systems/booking System? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Has Happened To The Use Of Chalks In Our Educational Systems???? by seyexdiamond(m): 8:58am On Nov 01, 2018
It is imperative to discuss this as it keep bordering my mind. Most schools in every levels of education now make use of temporary markers instead of chalks that we used to know in d ancient time.
Should we say its an advancement in technology or d stains and dust as a result of chalk usage needs to be eradicated?
However the chemicals used for the markers might be so dangerous to health, if inhaled for a longer time...
Should we beleive this temporary marker ink has come to stay If yes, then does it have an economic positive effect to our nation as most people do not know how to produce temporary marker ink and markers. And we make use of imported markers and inks.

I hereby want to teach just 10 people the production of temporary marker ink.
handout: #1000
Call me: 08063061007. 07081634030

aderounmuseye@gmail.com
Re: What Has Happened To The Use Of Chalks In Our Educational Systems???? by RX480(m): 12:09pm On Nov 01, 2018
What does this have to do with gaming? undecided

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Gamers With Youtube Channel, Let's Meet Here / PUBG Mobile Season 10: Complete 0.15.5 Update Patch Notes Are Here! – New Gun, C / Used PS4 Games Available

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.