Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,697 members, 7,831,176 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:53 PM

Halloween Costume: Linda Ikeji Fires Back At Kemi Olunloyo - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Halloween Costume: Linda Ikeji Fires Back At Kemi Olunloyo (60081 Views)

Seyi Awolowo And Girlfriend, Adeshola's Halloween Costume (Photos) / Wizkid Masked In Halloween Costume (Photos) / Mercy Aigbe, Mide Martins, Odunlade Adekola At Kemi Afolabi Father-In-Law Burial (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Halloween Costume: Linda Ikeji Fires Back At Kemi Olunloyo by Ghostmode2two(m): 2:28pm On Nov 01, 2018
[quote author=Philpham post=72595474]

I will not dignify ur moronic statement with a response. But all Males that comment on NL are nothing but imbeciles and fish brains who have nothing reasonable to do than to hate on successful women. From my observation Nigerian men are all senseless and will always remain the scum of the earth.

BTW, Linda should sue that Kemi, its getting out of hand. [/quote

Throwing stones? Hmmmm. Your father is also a Nigerian man too.You got brothers and uncles.

1 Like

Re: Halloween Costume: Linda Ikeji Fires Back At Kemi Olunloyo by charijee(f): 2:34pm On Nov 01, 2018
ajibolabd:
ode. Linda 5 , Kemi 95
You can state yours without the insult, you know wink
Re: Halloween Costume: Linda Ikeji Fires Back At Kemi Olunloyo by Malawian(m): 2:40pm On Nov 01, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Well even if Kemi's claims are not true, one thing is certain.

You are a hypocritical wayward slut.
You may buy a private jet for you son but it doesn't change the fact that he is still a bastard.

Besides no human being has the power or enough money; not even the president of the United States can change a fact like that.
Because it is a fact that money can't buy off.

Good day Linda Ike-ishi.

Is there still anything like "Bastard"?
At least, not for rich people. wink

1 Like

Re: Halloween Costume: Linda Ikeji Fires Back At Kemi Olunloyo by Topmaike007(m): 2:40pm On Nov 01, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

You may buy a private jet for you son but it doesn't change the fact that he is still a bastard.

Besides no human being has the power or enough money; not even the president of the United States can change a fact like that.

Good day Linda Ike-ishi.

you have finish her dis one is called brutality

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Halloween Costume: Linda Ikeji Fires Back At Kemi Olunloyo by Topmaike007(m): 2:42pm On Nov 01, 2018
OPTIMUSPRIME08:
Linda with fake life
big fake life my bloda
Re: Halloween Costume: Linda Ikeji Fires Back At Kemi Olunloyo by WaffenSS(m): 2:45pm On Nov 01, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Good day Linda Ike-ishi.

I concur

Kid is a bastard and Linda is a shameless hypocritical ho.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Halloween Costume: Linda Ikeji Fires Back At Kemi Olunloyo by Nobody: 2:58pm On Nov 01, 2018
Simple question, Linda no fit answer. Aunty, who be ur baby Papa? undecided

1 Like

Re: Halloween Costume: Linda Ikeji Fires Back At Kemi Olunloyo by Awoo88: 3:08pm On Nov 01, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Good day Linda Ike-ishi.

Better jealousy dey worri u
Re: Halloween Costume: Linda Ikeji Fires Back At Kemi Olunloyo by blackgold2018(m): 3:20pm On Nov 01, 2018
itsmeurLady:

Wow madam u signed up today just to defend Linda Ur love for her must be deep!
U b surprised might b Linda herself or her online agents

2 Likes

Re: Halloween Costume: Linda Ikeji Fires Back At Kemi Olunloyo by andycom(m): 3:29pm On Nov 01, 2018
Jd50:
I do not think Linda should have dignified her with a response. However the record must be set straight, I gave birth to my daughter in that same hospital (Emory Midtown Hospital), it is one of the best hospitals in America and I can tell from the pictures even to the food plates were 100% valid and true based on my experience at Emory Midtown.

and you just signed up today on nairaland to defend Linda ike ishi abi?
don't worry the next hospital she'll use for another baby will still be the one you've used already.
Re: Halloween Costume: Linda Ikeji Fires Back At Kemi Olunloyo by Nobody: 4:36pm On Nov 01, 2018
gurunlocker:
This coming week will be interesting....

Royal rumble or SmackDown live

Linda Vs Kemi

Kemi is being charged to court soon, don't you understand the last sentence ? "you don buy market" She's being charged. And she should get ready for another season in jail.

Journalism should not be done with hate. What Kemi calls Journalism is Hate.

The Linda crew have a point . If you want to do Arrangee child birth, it is not in the United States of America. If it was a hospital in Naija, well anything goes. The US and in a prominent Hospital of that Standard ? No!

Kemi's prison bed and clothes are already beckoning to her. grin
Re: Halloween Costume: Linda Ikeji Fires Back At Kemi Olunloyo by Segeshow: 4:39pm On Nov 01, 2018
Wow, people really hate this Lady. This amount of vitriolics is uncalled for. Just because she gave birth out of wedlock? You all are like the mob that tried to stone the adulteress and Jesus wrote your names on the sand. Keep judging, den dey write all your names you bastards.
Re: Halloween Costume: Linda Ikeji Fires Back At Kemi Olunloyo by Nobody: 4:50pm On Nov 01, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Good day Linda Ike-ishi.

My guy because you bear your "fathers" name doesn't mean you are his child. You might be a bastard yourself until youve both passed the DNA tests and your "father's" DNA confirms that.

So calling an innocent child names is out of sense. She surely does know who the father of the child is, only that she is not saying. And is that a crime in Naija.

Who are you then to judge her. If Jesus did not judge the harlot caught in the act na who you be.
Are you Saint?

You calling an innocent child a bastard is wrong.

So get sense.

2 Likes

Re: Halloween Costume: Linda Ikeji Fires Back At Kemi Olunloyo by Tonimordred(m): 4:51pm On Nov 01, 2018
Courrrrt
Re: Halloween Costume: Linda Ikeji Fires Back At Kemi Olunloyo by Biingoo: 5:11pm On Nov 01, 2018
tamethem:

My guy because you bear your "fathers" name doesn't mean you are his child. You might be a bastard yourself until youve both passed the DNA tests and your "father's" DNA confirms that.

So calling an innocent child names is out of sense. She surely does know who the father of the child is, only that she is not saying. And is that a crime in Naija.

Who are you then to judge her. If Jesus did not judge the harlot caught in the act na who you be.
Are you Saint?

You calling an innocent child a bastard is wrong.

So get sense.
A child born out of wedlock is called what? I need a straight answer

1 Like

Re: Halloween Costume: Linda Ikeji Fires Back At Kemi Olunloyo by Nobody: 5:18pm On Nov 01, 2018
Biingoo:
A child born out of wedlock is called what? I need a straight answer

And a child born in wedlock but not the husband's child is called what? I need a straight answer

1 Like

Re: Halloween Costume: Linda Ikeji Fires Back At Kemi Olunloyo by Yankee101: 5:25pm On Nov 01, 2018
This women chop food for Linda plate. But good for Linda.
When you sit all day and finish people's social life watch out too, they're coming for you.

No be glass house you dey stay? Continue to dey throw stone.
Re: Halloween Costume: Linda Ikeji Fires Back At Kemi Olunloyo by Nobody: 5:37pm On Nov 01, 2018
[quote author=Ghostmode2two post=72595595][/quote]

Yes and they are also as moronic as all the NL members bashing Linda Ikeji. Nigerian men are always filled with hatred for successful people and that is why you men will always live to suffer eternally including you. Go back to your face-me-I-face-you and rot away. Broke ass nig.gur.
Up Linda, shame and on her haters.
Re: Halloween Costume: Linda Ikeji Fires Back At Kemi Olunloyo by Ndubuisipaul1: 5:38pm On Nov 01, 2018
I hereby officially apply to marry Linda Ikeji. Well she will not agree. you know why ?
am a no body and all of you making noise here is just making her her richer.
Re: Halloween Costume: Linda Ikeji Fires Back At Kemi Olunloyo by Beemhan(m): 6:11pm On Nov 01, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Good day Linda Ike-ishi.

Bitter and broke soul grin With this level of bitterness over another woman's affairs, it's obvious you'll die poor... And still go to hell grin grin
Re: Halloween Costume: Linda Ikeji Fires Back At Kemi Olunloyo by meobizy(f): 6:56pm On Nov 01, 2018
Kemi is working hard for her monthly stipend.
Re: Halloween Costume: Linda Ikeji Fires Back At Kemi Olunloyo by doggedfighter(f): 7:39pm On Nov 01, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Good day Linda Ike-ishi.

There he goes again.

1 Like

Re: Halloween Costume: Linda Ikeji Fires Back At Kemi Olunloyo by doggedfighter(f): 7:46pm On Nov 01, 2018
Jd50:
I do not think Linda should have dignified her with a response. However the record must be set straight, I gave birth to my daughter in that same hospital (Emory Midtown Hospital), it is one of the best hospitals in America and I can tell from the pictures even to the food plates were 100% valid and true based on my experience at Emory Midtown.

Linda welcome oo.

1 Like

Re: Halloween Costume: Linda Ikeji Fires Back At Kemi Olunloyo by Ghostmode2two(m): 7:48pm On Nov 01, 2018
Philpham:

Yes and they are also as moronic as all the NL members bashing Linda Ikeji. Nigerian men are always filled with hatred for successful people and that is why you men will always live to suffer eternally including you. Go back to your face-me-I-face-you and rot away. Broke ass nig.gur.
Up Linda, shame and on her haters.

On the internet everyone is from a rich home. Stay in your mansion.
Re: Halloween Costume: Linda Ikeji Fires Back At Kemi Olunloyo by doggedfighter(f): 7:50pm On Nov 01, 2018
andycom:

and you just signed up today on nairaland to defend Linda ike ishi abi?
don't worry the next hospital she'll use for another baby will still be the one you've used already.

Don't mind her,that's Linda talking.

1 Like

Re: Halloween Costume: Linda Ikeji Fires Back At Kemi Olunloyo by Nobody: 7:54pm On Nov 01, 2018
Ghostmode2two:

On the internet everyone is from a rich home. Stay in your mansion.

Yes I will , irresponsible fish brain.
Re: Halloween Costume: Linda Ikeji Fires Back At Kemi Olunloyo by OgogoroFreak(m): 7:59pm On Nov 01, 2018
At least madam kemi would be relevant for some time.
Re: Halloween Costume: Linda Ikeji Fires Back At Kemi Olunloyo by Jarus(m): 8:07pm On Nov 01, 2018
made4naijamusic:
Madam Kemi Olunloyo's real stomach vs a moon bump. ���. Who knew our hanti had such a tummy? ����. She pushed her real tummy out to make it look big and passed it off as a moon bump ���. Like our beggi beggi hanti can actually afford a $400 moon bump ��� .
Besides no human being has the power or enough money, not even the president of the United States, to make a hospital like Emory University Hospital Midtown, tell such a colossal lie on their behalf. That would be the end of the institution. Any institution for that matter. For USA again? ���. .
So what you're saying basically is that Madam Linda connived with one of the worlds most respected hospitals to allow her into their facility, take photos in their labour room with a new born baby and their nurses, take photos and videos in their after birth postpartum room and share on social media with their co-operation? You can see that you're mad ����. We know our madam is a rich and powerful woman but even she is not that powerful ���. So try again. .
By the way Madam journalist, get ready in 5,4,3,21...You don finally buy market ����

source :

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bpn8IJJgYic/

This is a faultless argument. The same reason I believe that Buhari's statement of result is true. There is no way a result with grades attributed to Cambridge will be in public domain and Cambridge will not dissociate themselves from it if the grades were not from them.
Re: Halloween Costume: Linda Ikeji Fires Back At Kemi Olunloyo by enemyofprogress: 8:56pm On Nov 01, 2018
solasoulmusic:
enemy my buddy ....how body why you just dey follow me upandan na ....
stop patronising me jo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Adekunle Gold: "I Am Getting Fat After Marriage" / Julius Agwu Confirms Marriage Crash: ‘My Wife Said She Was Tired' / Busola Dakolo Rape: Nigerians Storm Pastor Bidoun Fatoyinbo Page To Blast Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.