Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,342 members, 7,829,868 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:54 PM

Man Breaks His Piggy Bank After Saving For 10 Months & Saw This (Pics) - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Man Breaks His Piggy Bank After Saving For 10 Months & Saw This (Pics) (109270 Views)

Checkout What I Saved From My Piggy Bank After 5 Months / Man Finds Decayed Monies In His Piggy Bank After 3 Years Of Saving / Man Shares Photos Of The Money He Was Able To Save In His Piggy Bank (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Breaks His Piggy Bank After Saving For 10 Months & Saw This (Pics) by spiritofthedead: 4:21pm On Nov 01, 2018
Are these all the money or there are some else where cause this I’m looking at shouldn’t be more than 50k
Re: Man Breaks His Piggy Bank After Saving For 10 Months & Saw This (Pics) by AreaFada2: 4:22pm On Nov 01, 2018
The money just lost value over that 10 years. Poor understanding of finance.
At least he has the discipline to save.
Re: Man Breaks His Piggy Bank After Saving For 10 Months & Saw This (Pics) by Olukat(m): 4:23pm On Nov 01, 2018
grin grin Rich guy acted like a poor guy
Who drops 300k in a piggy bank?

1 Like

Re: Man Breaks His Piggy Bank After Saving For 10 Months & Saw This (Pics) by Nonymillz: 4:24pm On Nov 01, 2018
NaijasonEzeiru:
shocked

No vex oo... How can I post on nairaland Been trying to since. I want to confirm this...

DEAR OKAFOR

Following the consideration of an online recommendation, after much evaluation of your profile, we are impressed with your qualification and skills and would like you to be part of our team.
Hence, You are hereby invited you for an Interview appointment to enlighten you more about the roles and responsibilities available ,also get to know you better and assess if you have what it takes to be part of our workforce.

LEAD CONSULT ltd is a fast-growing business strategy and human capacity development outfit dedicated to providing innovative business solution to her teeming clients, assists clients in creating and managing business relationships, including startups and intellectual property to expand their product, service&functionality.

Venue: Plot 4,Ogungbeye Estate,off Abiodun Shobajo, Cadbury road,Agidingbi bustop,Ikeja.

Time: 9am
Date: Fri 2nd November, 2018
Dress code: Corperate

Come with a copy of your updated CV, photocopies of your credentials and this mail for clarification issues and for security purposes.

However it is important you confirm the receipt and your availability by replying this mail

For further inquiries: Call the secretary on 08180205174

We are however sorry for the short notice. We look forward to seeing you.

Best Regards,

DAYO
HR ADMINISTRATOR
LEAD CONSULT Ltd.

Any info on this
Re: Man Breaks His Piggy Bank After Saving For 10 Months & Saw This (Pics) by nextstep(m): 4:24pm On Nov 01, 2018
This is commendable, but my people I have a few questions:

1. How do people save 300k in 10 months? This is after rent, transport, food, and other living expenses.
2. What kind salary allows you to save 300k? At least 3M yearly salary?
3. Why is this money not in a bank? Keeping this kind of cash at home is risky okwa ya?

spiritofthedead:
Are these all the money or there are some else where cause this I’m looking at shouldn’t be more than 50k

You're right... that's what I thought at first... maybe it was supposed to be 30,600, but at least I'll give benefit of the doubt.

1 Like

Re: Man Breaks His Piggy Bank After Saving For 10 Months & Saw This (Pics) by HomeOfMe(f): 4:25pm On Nov 01, 2018
Crimecity:
He posted the photos on twitter saying, he broke his wooden bank and after counting the money in there, he realised N306, 415k.

''So after breaking and counting the money in the wooden bank , we got 306,415k Xmas yaff sweet Baba God thank you for this privilege,''
He wrote while sharing photos.

See more:

https://zenithnaija.com/man-breaks-his-piggy-bank-after-saving-for-10-months-saw-this-pics/

Wow nice. It's good to develop the habit of saving.
Re: Man Breaks His Piggy Bank After Saving For 10 Months & Saw This (Pics) by nextstep(m): 4:25pm On Nov 01, 2018
AreaFada2:
The money just lost value over that 10 years. Poor understanding of finance.
At least he has the discipline to save.

10 months.
Yes it lost value, but that's no excuse not to save. I would recommend fixed deposits in a bank to preserve buying power, but 300k saved even if it buys only 280k worth of goods in 10 months, is better than 0k.

2 Likes

Re: Man Breaks His Piggy Bank After Saving For 10 Months & Saw This (Pics) by Butoneday2(m): 4:26pm On Nov 01, 2018
Some broke guys and babes will not like this? tongue

2 Likes

Re: Man Breaks His Piggy Bank After Saving For 10 Months & Saw This (Pics) by lexy2014: 4:29pm On Nov 01, 2018
RexEmmyGee:
This guy has a steady source of income if not, it can never accumulate to that amount.
Like 30k per month
Re: Man Breaks His Piggy Bank After Saving For 10 Months & Saw This (Pics) by Acidosis(m): 4:31pm On Nov 01, 2018
This piggy thing can only work for those into trade, artisan and anyone that handles cash transactions. I don't see the sense in withdrawing your money from the bank and saving in a wooden box. The same urge that will make you withdraw from the ATM can also push you to break the box.

2 Likes

Re: Man Breaks His Piggy Bank After Saving For 10 Months & Saw This (Pics) by ManirBK: 4:33pm On Nov 01, 2018
lyniyke:
my advice for him to play manutd straight win away against Bournemouth... it's just 2odds. come and thank me later.
Explain in layman voice
Re: Man Breaks His Piggy Bank After Saving For 10 Months & Saw This (Pics) by HomeOfMe(f): 4:35pm On Nov 01, 2018
Crimecity:
He posted the photos on twitter saying, he broke his wooden bank and after counting the money in there, he realised N306, 415k.

''So after breaking and counting the money in the wooden bank , we got 306,415k Xmas yaff sweet Baba God thank you for this privilege,''

See more:

https://zenithnaija.com/man-breaks-his-piggy-bank-after-saving-for-10-months-saw-this-pics/

You can only accomplish this when you have a good and steady source of income. My 8 year old nephew,whenever he gets cash gifts either from his parents,visitors or relatives,he throws them into his kolo(piggy bank) When he opened it last Christmas he had saved 60k. His mum had to deposit it a savings account opened for him. This Christmas,looking forward to see how much he's saved. Just carry the 300k put for your savings account.

1 Like

Re: Man Breaks His Piggy Bank After Saving For 10 Months & Saw This (Pics) by Femich18(m): 4:36pm On Nov 01, 2018
blackgold90:
This is the reason we have inflation. Hoarding money in the name of piggy box
Lols. Please leave the poor guy alone o...You didn't see those that do keep millions of Dollars in empty houses abi?

1 Like

Re: Man Breaks His Piggy Bank After Saving For 10 Months & Saw This (Pics) by abogjohn(m): 4:36pm On Nov 01, 2018
Sirheny007:
Some people are blessed with patience.
I am yet to imagine myself going hungry whilst my piggy bank looks hale and hearty
I dont have patience at all.
Nigga even saved N10
undecided undecided
Olorun sèh, Na as I Dey put Am I go Dey remove am���

2 Likes

Re: Man Breaks His Piggy Bank After Saving For 10 Months & Saw This (Pics) by abbeyty(m): 4:37pm On Nov 01, 2018
He better pay his tithe from that money.I want to save dollar or pound like that.
Re: Man Breaks His Piggy Bank After Saving For 10 Months & Saw This (Pics) by naijacartoon: 4:38pm On Nov 01, 2018
when discipline and integrity comes to play the result is true identity Quote me anywhere.
Re: Man Breaks His Piggy Bank After Saving For 10 Months & Saw This (Pics) by Soulsymbol99: 4:39pm On Nov 01, 2018
Even 10naira grin
Re: Man Breaks His Piggy Bank After Saving For 10 Months & Saw This (Pics) by Enoch07: 4:39pm On Nov 01, 2018
A trial will not be bad o
Re: Man Breaks His Piggy Bank After Saving For 10 Months & Saw This (Pics) by NosaHenry(m): 4:43pm On Nov 01, 2018
Who put 10 naira inside a piggy bank.
Re: Man Breaks His Piggy Bank After Saving For 10 Months & Saw This (Pics) by Ugosample(m): 4:48pm On Nov 01, 2018
blackgold90:

how does keeping money in a piggybank box cause inflation?

3 Likes

Re: Man Breaks His Piggy Bank After Saving For 10 Months & Saw This (Pics) by Icon79(m): 4:49pm On Nov 01, 2018
All these piggy bank piggy bank crap, haven't you guys heard about banks? Learn to put your money in the bank, even those small change, and you'll earn interest on it ... especially there in Nigeria where y'all have sky high interest rates. That's definitely better than putting it in your piggy bank or underneath your pillow tongue

O pari

Crimecity:

See more:

Re: Man Breaks His Piggy Bank After Saving For 10 Months & Saw This (Pics) by Ugosample(m): 4:49pm On Nov 01, 2018
ehinmowo:
Only in Nigeria will you put money in savings account and ended with 10% lesser amount than you put in.

I think I should do this someday.

lol

not all banks tho
Re: Man Breaks His Piggy Bank After Saving For 10 Months & Saw This (Pics) by OCTAVO: 4:49pm On Nov 01, 2018
Keep giving thieves idea that they can find piggy bank in your house. Next year, dem go target you. Shior! undecided
Re: Man Breaks His Piggy Bank After Saving For 10 Months & Saw This (Pics) by Ugosample(m): 4:50pm On Nov 01, 2018
Icon79:
All these piggy bank piggy bank crap, haven't you guys heard about banks? Learn to put your money in the bank, even those small change, and you'll earn interest on it ... especially there in Nigeria where y'all have sky high interest rates. That's definitely better than putting it in your piggy bank or underneath your pillow tongue

O pari

keeping your savings in SOME banks is a very very bad idea

2 Likes

Re: Man Breaks His Piggy Bank After Saving For 10 Months & Saw This (Pics) by Amuluonyenaego: 4:50pm On Nov 01, 2018
3500 blocks

1 Like

Re: Man Breaks His Piggy Bank After Saving For 10 Months & Saw This (Pics) by mimee9(f): 4:51pm On Nov 01, 2018
I no get that kind patience,na every 2 weeks me dey open my bank
Re: Man Breaks His Piggy Bank After Saving For 10 Months & Saw This (Pics) by Hoodbilonia: 4:52pm On Nov 01, 2018
after ten years
mai only piggy is my btc acct
all my oda accts in naija banks are zero

btc billoniare
Re: Man Breaks His Piggy Bank After Saving For 10 Months & Saw This (Pics) by bigtt76(f): 4:56pm On Nov 01, 2018
Nice and some people wee be finding stones or screw drivers in their own ...... cheesy

Crimecity:

See more:

Re: Man Breaks His Piggy Bank After Saving For 10 Months & Saw This (Pics) by baysan(m): 4:57pm On Nov 01, 2018
Piggy Bank,Piggy bank Pig bank, Dirty Bank, dirty money,
Money is indeed piggy
Re: Man Breaks His Piggy Bank After Saving For 10 Months & Saw This (Pics) by mrkel(m): 4:57pm On Nov 01, 2018
blackgold90:

on the contrary, piggy box helps to stem the tide of inflation by reducing the volume of money in circulation.
Re: Man Breaks His Piggy Bank After Saving For 10 Months & Saw This (Pics) by Protein0: 4:58pm On Nov 01, 2018
Sirheny007:
Some people are blessed with patience.
I am yet to imagine myself going hungry whilst my piggy bank looks hale and hearty
I dont have patience at all.
Nigga even saved N10
undecided undecided
this comment just made my day. I can't stop laughing. grin

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 / How These 3 Businesses Can Change Your Life / Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.