Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,336 members, 7,819,172 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:18 PM

My Honda Babyboy Autogear Moves On Spot While The Gear On Park - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / My Honda Babyboy Autogear Moves On Spot While The Gear On Park (1070 Views)

Honda Babyboy: Simplicity In Perfection / Why Use Your Handbrake When The Gear Is On Park? - See 6 Important Reasons / Why Use Your Handbrake When The Gear Is On Park(p) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Honda Babyboy Autogear Moves On Spot While The Gear On Park by kjsun15: 9:44pm On Nov 01, 2018
My people.
I have been battling with my Honda Baby boy for few week now. It was firstly, stop working while motion, when I tried to continue, it switch off after putting it on drive, the mechanic and rewire said it was fuel pump and air flometer which I change, afterwards, the car get on working but not perfect because the exhaust from silizzer makes noise whenever I try to off the engine which I complained bitterly but they calm me down and said it would normalize later but to my surprise few days ago, I warm my car in the morning after which I went to dress up for the office, since that moment it has been another round of spending spray for rewire and mechanic. This time around it didn't start at all, I have changed the fuel pump again, I have washed all the nozzles, I have changed all the four plugs. Now, the new fault is that the car try to move why the gear is still on park after starting the engine. The mechanic had even check whether the car jump timing and the outcome is no, that is it does not jump timing.

Please, I need your help, the mechanic and rewire are milking me dry.
Re: My Honda Babyboy Autogear Moves On Spot While The Gear On Park by Nobody: 10:01pm On Nov 01, 2018
Change your mechanic. Those dudes are either milking you or just incompetent

2 Likes

Re: My Honda Babyboy Autogear Moves On Spot While The Gear On Park by andresia(m): 10:39pm On Nov 01, 2018
Look for a good auto electrician to check that car. Could be an earth not properly earthed.

It is not a Mechanical fault
Re: My Honda Babyboy Autogear Moves On Spot While The Gear On Park by mayor2013: 12:32pm On Nov 02, 2018
Give us full repair history of your vehicle. You can run a scan to ascertain what the cause is

(1) (Reply)

How To Change Your Battery Without Loosing The Radio Code / TOP 15 UNRELIABLE CARS 2010 - 2017 / Foreign Used Hyundai Sonata 2006, 1.7M, Lagos. 08117154581

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.