Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,978 members, 7,810,715 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:50 PM

2019 Election: We Regret Returning To APC – Olusola Oke, Supporters​ - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019 Election: We Regret Returning To APC – Olusola Oke, Supporters​ (24464 Views)

We Regret Voting Tinubu – Northern Elders / Emi lokan: "It is my turn to be Governor of Ondo State" - Olusola Oke / COVID-19: We Regret Begging Elon Musk For Ventilators - FG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

2019 Election: We Regret Returning To APC – Olusola Oke, Supporters​ by Anambralstson: 10:15am On Nov 02, 2018
The governorship candidate of the Alliance for Democracy, AD, in the last gubernatorial election in Ondo State, Chief Olusola Oke, has regretted returning to the All Progressives Congress, APC.

Oke led his supporters back to the APC early 2018 after losing the 2016 governorship poll on the AD platform.

He made the regret on Thursday, when his supporters from the 18 Local Government Areas of the State visited and threatened to dump the APC with or without their leader.

The supporters during the visit, described the APC in the state as an ‘occultic’ group and regretted rejoining the party with Oke.

According to them, they were being sidelined in the scheme of things.

The supporters expressed their mind to Oke during a special meeting held at the residence of Oke in Akure, Ondo State capital.

They called on the former governorship aspirant to “lead them to the promised land.”

Oke, however, apologised to his supporters for taking them to APC.

Oke said, “I regret taking you back to the APC. I want to sincerely apologise to you. It was not my fault.

“There is no humiliation I have not been subjected to in the APC. There is nothing that has not been done to reduce my political relevance.

“I have decided not to keep quiet again. I don’t care what anybody may say. If you push a goat to the wall, it will fight back.”

http://saharareporters.com/2018/11/02/2019-election-we-regret-returning-apc-%E2%80%93-olusola-oke-supporters%E2%80%8B
Lalasticlala

4 Likes

Re: 2019 Election: We Regret Returning To APC – Olusola Oke, Supporters​ by nestic(m): 10:16am On Nov 02, 2018
that is to say only brainless zombies are happily supporting this APC failed administration

108 Likes 6 Shares

Re: 2019 Election: We Regret Returning To APC – Olusola Oke, Supporters​ by Anambralstson: 10:20am On Nov 02, 2018
Serious civil war is going on in APC cheesy cheesy

54 Likes

Re: 2019 Election: We Regret Returning To APC – Olusola Oke, Supporters​ by Richdad50(m): 10:23am On Nov 02, 2018
Politicians with no honour, ideology, credibility, and integrity. They jump ship at will as though its a swimming pool. No respect for the electorate and political thugs alike.
Never ever believe a Nigeria politician. If Buhari who was clothed with white garment in 2015 can cause such devastating impact on the country, then i fear for those likely to come after.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2019 Election: We Regret Returning To APC – Olusola Oke, Supporters​ by newproject(m): 10:23am On Nov 02, 2018
Sorry, HAD I KNOWN COMES ALWAYS LAST

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019 Election: We Regret Returning To APC – Olusola Oke, Supporters​ by CarGuideNG: 10:24am On Nov 02, 2018
Politics and uncertainty.
VIN Checks and customized reports for car buyers and owners in signature
Re: 2019 Election: We Regret Returning To APC – Olusola Oke, Supporters​ by Nobody: 10:24am On Nov 02, 2018
Clearly it's a pity but the most excruciating truth is that at the end of it all defecting doesn't add nor minus the votes you think you have.

2 Likes

Re: 2019 Election: We Regret Returning To APC – Olusola Oke, Supporters​ by Gistvic: 10:24am On Nov 02, 2018
shocked

Bobrisky Reacts To Man Calling Him Out For Alleged Scam (PHOTO)

See: https://www.gistvic.com/2018/11/bobrisky-reacts-to-man-calling-him-out.html
Re: 2019 Election: We Regret Returning To APC – Olusola Oke, Supporters​ by Olatunji1929: 10:24am On Nov 02, 2018
Land for sale

1 Like

Re: 2019 Election: We Regret Returning To APC – Olusola Oke, Supporters​ by 2019elections: 10:24am On Nov 02, 2018
I am not the one that is not my father. I mean its not me that father the mother. its my father that born it.

Gibberish talks.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2019 Election: We Regret Returning To APC – Olusola Oke, Supporters​ by Dexpro: 10:24am On Nov 02, 2018
Anambralstson:

The supporters during the visit, described the APC in the state as an ‘occultic’ group and regretted rejoining the party with Oke.
cheesy cheesy cheesy

Occultic? shocked

Definitely YES! So much blood spilled since that satanic party assumed power.

OBIdiently ATIKUlated. Are you?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019 Election: We Regret Returning To APC – Olusola Oke, Supporters​ by lordkush: 10:24am On Nov 02, 2018
only gullible zombies re still supporting apc in the s.west.

sarrki come see

2 Likes

Re: 2019 Election: We Regret Returning To APC – Olusola Oke, Supporters​ by Masama: 10:25am On Nov 02, 2018
All for His own selfish ambition
Re: 2019 Election: We Regret Returning To APC – Olusola Oke, Supporters​ by GMPO(m): 10:25am On Nov 02, 2018
USE AND DUMP IS THE NAME OF ANY PERSON NOT CLOSE TO THE APC CABAL IN ABUJA.EVEN THE MASSES THAT VOTED THE APC HAVE BEIGN DUMPED.WHAT AN EVIL PARTY APC IS.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: 2019 Election: We Regret Returning To APC – Olusola Oke, Supporters​ by Astrosmart: 10:25am On Nov 02, 2018
Same way Nigerians are regretting voting for APC.. atiku obi train can't be stopped..

You better atikulated or be daurafiled..

God bless us all

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019 Election: We Regret Returning To APC – Olusola Oke, Supporters​ by FYB(m): 10:26am On Nov 02, 2018
What do they really want politically? Just to be in positions

1 Like

Re: 2019 Election: We Regret Returning To APC – Olusola Oke, Supporters​ by ClassicMG(m): 10:26am On Nov 02, 2018
But APC won the election even without you in the party undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2019 Election: We Regret Returning To APC – Olusola Oke, Supporters​ by promise4040: 10:26am On Nov 02, 2018
Olusola oke in majek fashek's voice " You've been sleeping for so long."

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019 Election: We Regret Returning To APC – Olusola Oke, Supporters​ by Gkemz: 10:26am On Nov 02, 2018
This is just the beginning. Rochas is next on the line getting ready to have his own share.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2019 Election: We Regret Returning To APC – Olusola Oke, Supporters​ by Basildvalour(m): 10:26am On Nov 02, 2018
Truth be told, the APC is disjointed and their leadership based on falsehood and propaganda. PDP is no saint either and as for the coming elections, let us vote for a person and not for a party.

God Bless Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: 2019 Election: We Regret Returning To APC – Olusola Oke, Supporters​ by heed101(m): 10:27am On Nov 02, 2018
They went for politics of chop make I chop but they were disappointed.

1 Like

Re: 2019 Election: We Regret Returning To APC – Olusola Oke, Supporters​ by OfficialAPCNig: 10:27am On Nov 02, 2018
nestic:
that is to say only brainless zombies are happily supporting this APC failed administration
I checked very well, Olusola Oke is not a yoruba moslem. Only yoruba moslems are still supporting the dead one

4 Likes

Re: 2019 Election: We Regret Returning To APC – Olusola Oke, Supporters​ by yeyeboi(m): 10:27am On Nov 02, 2018
Ok
Re: 2019 Election: We Regret Returning To APC – Olusola Oke, Supporters​ by INTEGRITYA1(m): 10:27am On Nov 02, 2018
Been sideline? That's calculations go wrong
Re: 2019 Election: We Regret Returning To APC – Olusola Oke, Supporters​ by Nwaohafia1: 10:28am On Nov 02, 2018
We will keep saying it for all to hear. APC will witness a massive defection before 2019 election.

Anyone that knows Buhari should tell him not to bother wasting his (Nigeria's money shaa) money for any election

2 Likes

Re: 2019 Election: We Regret Returning To APC – Olusola Oke, Supporters​ by Zanotee: 10:28am On Nov 02, 2018
Me I no pity u undecided
You don run comot because u no see meat chop!
Next...

1 Like

Re: 2019 Election: We Regret Returning To APC – Olusola Oke, Supporters​ by obaataaokpaewu: 10:29am On Nov 02, 2018
Even the Oke is someone's supporter too. Just like Oke's supporters are waiting for him to say something is the same way Oke is waiting for the person he supports to say something too

1 Like

Re: 2019 Election: We Regret Returning To APC – Olusola Oke, Supporters​ by dynicks(m): 10:29am On Nov 02, 2018
Astrosmart:
Same way Nigerians are regretting voting for APC.. atiku obi train can't be stopped..

You better atikulated or be daurafiled..

God bless us all
point of correction bro....same way "ZOMBIFIED Nigerians" nd not "sane Nigerians"

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Chinwoke Mbadinuju, Dumps PDP For APC / Gowon's Press Release In Uganda After Murtala Mohammed Overthrew Him (Video) / Dickson Consoles Buratai, Bichi And Modu-Sheriff Over Death Of Their Parents

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.