Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,776 members, 7,820,715 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:05 PM

Nigerian Women Threatening Me Over Appointments – Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Women Threatening Me Over Appointments – Buhari (15464 Views)

Yahaya Bello And Edward Onoja In Silent War Over Appointments / Bello El-Rufai Threatens President Buhari Over Appointments / Ministerial Appointments: Buhari Takes Candidates’ List Abroad For Vetting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Women Threatening Me Over Appointments – Buhari by nimisola: 12:50pm On Nov 02, 2018
President Muhammadu Buhari on Thursday said the National Council for Women Societies (NCWS) came to threaten him over female appointments in his cabinet.

The president spoke during an audience with the leadership of the NCWS at the presidential villa, Abuja.

Buhari, however, assured that his administration would address the deficit in appointments by appointing more women into his cabinet.

The president said: “I have appreciated the subtle and timely threat you have made; I said timely because you waited until campaigns are about to start, you mobilised yourselves to come and threaten.

“I hope you are being very fair to me; I will leave you to the public to judge. You said I haven’t replaced the casualties from my council about the ladies. I’m sure you are following up (finance and women affairs).

“One applied to leave because I think she wants to be the governor of the state and one failed to meet the government requirement of declaring NYSC certificate.

“I replaced them with other ladies; so, I don’t know where I went wrong there?

“This deficit in women appointments I will look at it and the road is clear; election is coming perhaps I will get a few more advisers, ministers from the women. I thank you most sincerely for coming to see me.”

On the rate of sexual violence and abuse in the society, particularly at the internally displaced persons’ camps (IDPs), the president said he had already directed the security agencies to immediately address the problem.

“I have taken note of the observations you made on the abuse of women in the IDPs camps,” he said.

“I’m encouraging the police to be much more efficient and I think something is being done about it.’’

SOURCE: http://www.nigerianeye.com/2018/11/nigerian-women-threatening-me-over.html

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Women Threatening Me Over Appointments – Buhari by Nobody: 12:55pm On Nov 02, 2018
Fool

65 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Women Threatening Me Over Appointments – Buhari by Buffalowings3(m): 12:55pm On Nov 02, 2018
A dullard is like a leopard
It spots never change.

Anonymous, 1200BC

74 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerian Women Threatening Me Over Appointments – Buhari by Tallesty1(m): 12:55pm On Nov 02, 2018
He go soon run go hide for western Germany.

Having you a president is a threat to the life of every reasonable Nigerian.

75 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Women Threatening Me Over Appointments – Buhari by bigkahuna704(m): 12:55pm On Nov 02, 2018
Mumu. As You Big Reach Sense neva Still Gum You

14 Likes

Re: Nigerian Women Threatening Me Over Appointments – Buhari by Built2last: 12:56pm On Nov 02, 2018
It's too late to make promises Buhari.

Women know better

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Women Threatening Me Over Appointments – Buhari by Jenniferblog(f): 12:56pm On Nov 02, 2018
Mumu

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Women Threatening Me Over Appointments – Buhari by ProfessorD(m): 12:56pm On Nov 02, 2018
Impressive

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Women Threatening Me Over Appointments – Buhari by stepo707: 12:56pm On Nov 02, 2018
smh

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Women Threatening Me Over Appointments – Buhari by Dinho20(m): 12:56pm On Nov 02, 2018
IS ABOUT TO GO DOWN

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Women Threatening Me Over Appointments – Buhari by Ochasky23(m): 12:56pm On Nov 02, 2018
Bet why?

Land for sale.
Re: Nigerian Women Threatening Me Over Appointments – Buhari by Pekele007: 12:57pm On Nov 02, 2018
This mad and lifeless man don open mouth again. grin

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Women Threatening Me Over Appointments – Buhari by odetola: 12:57pm On Nov 02, 2018
Too many unfulfilled promises cool shocked

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Women Threatening Me Over Appointments – Buhari by nabegibeg: 12:57pm On Nov 02, 2018
nimisola:
President Muhammadu Buhari on Thursday said the National Council for Women Societies (NCWS) came to threaten him over female appointments in his cabinet.

The president spoke during an audience with the leadership of the NCWS at the presidential villa, Abuja.

Buhari, however, assured that his administration would address the deficit in appointments by appointing more women into his cabinet.

The president said: “I have appreciated the subtle and timely threat you have made; I said timely because you waited until campaigns are about to start, you mobilised yourselves to come and threaten.

“I hope you are being very fair to me; I will leave you to the public to judge. You said I haven’t replaced the casualties from my council about the ladies. I’m sure you are following up (finance and women affairs).

“One applied to leave because I think she wants to be the governor of the state and one failed to meet the government requirement of declaring NYSC certificate.

“I replaced them with other ladies; so, I don’t know where I went wrong there?

“This deficit in women appointments I will look at it and the road is clear; election is coming perhaps I will get a few more advisers, ministers from the women. I thank you most sincerely for coming to see me.”

On the rate of sexual violence and abuse in the society, particularly at the internally displaced persons’ camps (IDPs), the president said he had already directed the security agencies to immediately address the problem.

“I have taken note of the observations you made on the abuse of women in the IDPs camps,” he said.

“I’m encouraging the police to be much more efficient and I think something is being done about it.’’

SOURCE: http://www.nigerianeye.com/2018/11/nigerian-women-threatening-me-over.html

Re: Nigerian Women Threatening Me Over Appointments – Buhari by bus1: 12:57pm On Nov 02, 2018
PMB/PYO haven't lost their sense of humour.

They fully understand that the moroniculators (atikulators) are outnumbered 10 to 1 in the coming election.

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Women Threatening Me Over Appointments – Buhari by Boss20: 12:58pm On Nov 02, 2018
Future tense president.

I will, I will.

Don't worry you will appoint them in Daura next year to take care of your cows.

It's Atiku/Obi 2019

12 Likes

Re: Nigerian Women Threatening Me Over Appointments – Buhari by christejames(m): 12:58pm On Nov 02, 2018
Why won't they when you reek of misogyny.

Thank God we won't be having you a second time cause come 2019 conveying you to Daura is a must.
Re: Nigerian Women Threatening Me Over Appointments – Buhari by BUSHHUNTER: 12:59pm On Nov 02, 2018
I want to see how 5% will decide over 95% grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Women Threatening Me Over Appointments – Buhari by nabegibeg: 12:59pm On Nov 02, 2018
visijo:
When a girl introduce her boyfriend to her friends
White girls: wow, he's so cute
Black girls: Tell him we're hungry ��

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Women Threatening Me Over Appointments – Buhari by Brizzy404: 12:59pm On Nov 02, 2018
I must make crazy stupid money in life if somebody as slow as buhari can be president

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Women Threatening Me Over Appointments – Buhari by Dinho20(m): 12:59pm On Nov 02, 2018
TRUE

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Women Threatening Me Over Appointments – Buhari by MrRichmond: 1:00pm On Nov 02, 2018
Regardless of tribal affiliations, the truth is that only a dumb fool, or a stark illiterate will vote for this scam of a president next year.

Bloody misogynist!

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Women Threatening Me Over Appointments – Buhari by nimisola: 1:00pm On Nov 02, 2018
grin grin
Re: Nigerian Women Threatening Me Over Appointments – Buhari by kgr8mike(m): 1:01pm On Nov 02, 2018
Fk
Re: Nigerian Women Threatening Me Over Appointments – Buhari by Optional09: 1:01pm On Nov 02, 2018
You know what you usually do. Kill anybody that opposes you.... killer man
Re: Nigerian Women Threatening Me Over Appointments – Buhari by Nobody: 1:04pm On Nov 02, 2018
Re: Nigerian Women Threatening Me Over Appointments – Buhari by Kennedy94(m): 1:05pm On Nov 02, 2018
Because your wife is in the other room doesn't mean other should be tied in the other room...
Re: Nigerian Women Threatening Me Over Appointments – Buhari by CapussoSeba: 1:06pm On Nov 02, 2018
smiley
Re: Nigerian Women Threatening Me Over Appointments – Buhari by SarkinYarki: 1:07pm On Nov 02, 2018
Buhari you are senseless

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Women Threatening Me Over Appointments – Buhari by GMPO(m): 1:09pm On Nov 02, 2018
SIR, YOU ARE NOT DOING ANYTHING DIFFERENT YOU JUST DID ACCORDING TO YOUR BELIEVE WHICH SAYS THAT "WOMEN BELONGS TO THE KITCHEN AND OTHER ROOM.THIS MAN IS JUST A WASTE OF OFFICE AND TIME.

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Western Media's Portrayal Of Africa / India, Nigeria's Biggest Consumer, Discovers Oil / Revolution Has Started In Nigeria –fayemi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.