Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,845 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:53 AM

BEDC Must Leave Edo State, Tired Of The Darkness - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BEDC Must Leave Edo State, Tired Of The Darkness (320 Views)

Edo Election: IGP Asks Wike To Leave Edo, Governor Refuses / Edo 2020: I Will Denounce My Indigeneship And Leave Edo If Ize Iyamu Loses / ‘I Leave Edo Assembly Crisis To Benin Ancestors’ – Oba Ewuare (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

BEDC Must Leave Edo State, Tired Of The Darkness by cooluc(f): 1:28pm On Nov 02, 2018
For over two months now, residents of Edo state have been suffering from general power failures spanning for days to weeks and then months now. No hope of getting a steady supply. Please relevant authority should be called upon to rectify what's the problem, or BEDC be scrapped.
Re: BEDC Must Leave Edo State, Tired Of The Darkness by chinoxstock: 1:45pm On Nov 02, 2018
I almost died of heat yesterday...

I've told babatundefashola that if he can't give me light, he should atleast provide me with a generator....cos I don't wahala..
Re: BEDC Must Leave Edo State, Tired Of The Darkness by Omololu001: 2:29pm On Nov 02, 2018
chinoxstock:
I almost died of heat yesterday...

I've told babatundefashola that if he can't give me light, he should atleast provide me with a generator....cos I don't wahala..
the heat has been so terrible, GEJ caused this nonsense, selling pHCn to incompetent fools.

And fashola is also doing nothing about it

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Newspapers: 10 Things You Need To Know This Tuesday Morning / Is Osun Defender Still In Existence? / Another Shame Of A Nation - Westo Adekunle Adejumo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.