Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,415 members, 7,815,933 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:14 PM

Enugu Government To Complete The Enugu International Conference Centre - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Enugu Government To Complete The Enugu International Conference Centre (17536 Views)

Wike Orders Immediate Closure Of International Conference Centre For Renovation / Collapse Of Imo International Conference Centre Built By Okorocha / International Conference Centre: Obiano Visits Project Site In Awka.(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Enugu Government To Complete The Enugu International Conference Centre by OEPHIUS(m): 3:25pm On Nov 02, 2018
Sustaining the legacy projects of past administrations in Enugu State

Governor Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi's administration has grabbed the bull by the horns as it commences action towards completion of the world-class state-of-the-art Enugu International Conference Centre, in keeping with its vision to promote investments and robust climate of Ease of Doing Business to boost socio-economic activities in the state and create more jobs for the teeming youth, among others.

Recall that the World Bank Group recently rated Enugu State as the second most advanced state in Nigeria towards the frontier of global good practices with regards to Ease of Doing Business.

The landmark project was initiated and built to this level by former Governor Chimaroke Nnamani's administration.

Enugu State is truly in the hands of God! #amokelouis

http://revue.com.ng/enugu-government-to-complete-the-enugu-international-conference-centre/

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Enugu Government To Complete The Enugu International Conference Centre by Generalkaycee(m): 3:27pm On Nov 02, 2018
Architecture is a dangerous mix of power and importance

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Enugu Government To Complete The Enugu International Conference Centre by CarGuideNG: 1:20am On Nov 03, 2018
About time, overdue.
VIN Checks and customized reports for car buyers and owners in signature
Re: Enugu Government To Complete The Enugu International Conference Centre by Geonigga(m): 1:28am On Nov 03, 2018
This is a good move unlike Sulivan that abandoned the project to deteriorate out of the personal Vedanta he has with his predecessor who is the initiator of the project. God bless gburu-gburu as this shows that Enugu is indeed in the hands of redeemer.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Enugu Government To Complete The Enugu International Conference Centre by Qsscruz(m): 1:28am On Nov 03, 2018
Continuity is the beauty of governance..And not when an administration chooses the option of blame game..It sad to see how low some Nigerians have gone celebrating a clear dubious O'level certificate presented to the president of a country.. Sad

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Enugu Government To Complete The Enugu International Conference Centre by Xander85: 1:30am On Nov 03, 2018
They should do something about Hotel Presidential as well! It's just a few minutes down the road and an eyesore! sad

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Enugu Government To Complete The Enugu International Conference Centre by slimfit1(m): 1:33am On Nov 03, 2018
Can't remember signs of a governor that doesn't know what he is doing.
Re: Enugu Government To Complete The Enugu International Conference Centre by yinkus6750(m): 1:42am On Nov 03, 2018
So , Sullivan Chime spent eight years and never neared the project?
Better late than never.
Governors should endeavour to embark on meaningful project that every successor should see value in.

2 Likes

Re: Enugu Government To Complete The Enugu International Conference Centre by Xander85: 1:46am On Nov 03, 2018
Front0lane:
Look at the rubbish senseless Igbo are celebriting. If Buhari’s rail dam road buildings etc are being shown these pigs with hate enmeshed souls will be shouting substandard. Pls well meaning Nigerians tell me does the governor handling this eyesore not deserve to be stoned to death judging by the disparaging remarks Igbos dish out on projects by others not of Igbo extraction ?

Dude, what the fuc/k is your problem? It's like your frustration and hate for Igbos has driven you to insanity?

Can you buttress all these allegations with proof if asked to?

36 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Enugu Government To Complete The Enugu International Conference Centre by ogtavia(m): 1:58am On Nov 03, 2018
Whoever built this structure with those atrocious and archaic looking truss like concrete members must be questioned. Why embark on a foolish venture when a steel frame/struss would easily solve the problem. I am really eager to know the rationale behind those truss - like concrete structure.

1 Like

Re: Enugu Government To Complete The Enugu International Conference Centre by Front0lane: 2:05am On Nov 03, 2018
Look at the rubbish senseless Igbo are celebriting. If Buhari’s rail dam road buildings etc are being shown these pigs with hate enmeshed souls will be shouting substandard. Pls well meaning Nigerians tell me does the governor handling this eyesore not deserve to be stoned to death judging by the disparaging remarks Igbos dish out on projects by others not of Igbo extraction ?

1 Like

Re: Enugu Government To Complete The Enugu International Conference Centre by AyakaDunukofia: 2:08am On Nov 03, 2018
Front0lane:

Given that you are equally a hate filled creature, you cared not to read and comprehend what the facts are. That's why a neutral governor who's planning to complete an abandoned project has become the "governor handling this eyesore".

How long has he handled it? Idiiots everywhere.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Enugu Government To Complete The Enugu International Conference Centre by Burshh: 2:49am On Nov 03, 2018
Yes, drove past this place early in the week during my visit to Enugu. Work is seriously in top gear. Gburugburu is indeed a performing governor. He has good foresight.
I wish he is my state's governor.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Enugu Government To Complete The Enugu International Conference Centre by Nobody: 2:56am On Nov 03, 2018
Kudos to PDP abi

1 Like

Re: Enugu Government To Complete The Enugu International Conference Centre by Seconsol92(m): 3:18am On Nov 03, 2018
Good one by the Governor

1 Like

Re: Enugu Government To Complete The Enugu International Conference Centre by Xander85: 3:20am On Nov 03, 2018
Front0lane:

The Igbotic mod hiding my comment should please stop hiding my comment. Foolish Igbo abound on the tread of Ikeja terminal talking trash the bigoted Igbo Seun hired mod should stop hiding my comment I didn’t insult any NL.

Go on the thread with Buhari certificate n watch hopeless Igbo from all works of life call Buhari bastard, hopeless n what have you without being banned but tell the Igbos the truth about the bigot their existence represents n your comment will dissapper like the one I made early.

Seun should come tell us if hopeless hate drench souled Igbos have two heads that they alone enjoy the monopoly of insult n abuse in his forum.

. I do not waste my time on irredeemable hate induce souls, with all pleasure pls head straight to hell.

With all due respect, you're coming across as a bitter, bigoted and frustrated soul! No offence meant oh....just saying! wink

So you've concluded based on exhaustive studies that it's only Igbos dishing out all these insults....that but for the 'pesky' Igbos, your Buhari would be loved by all and sundry? Care to tell me how you verified those monikers actually belong to Igbos? Are you taking what's said and not said on Nairaland as proof of your assertions, or have you stepped out into the real world to carry out your research as well?

You do know going by your logic, i could equally say Yoruba and Fulani are just as bitter and hateful towards Ndigbo based on what i read on Nairaland?

Assuming for the sake of argument we agree Igbos dislike and abuse Buhari, would you say tagging an entire south-east region '5%', and as a consequence not treating them on an equal basis with the south-west and north-west in terms of provision of infrastructure and appointments, as well as sending out his Fulani soldiers to mow down unarmed, protesting Igbo youths in cold blood, and abusing the human rights of the ones not killed....would you say these acts and pronouncements are endearing and hence Ndigbo are unjustified in their abuse and dislike?

What would you say if i tell you GEJ was abused just as much (if not more); mainly by monikers purporting to belong to Yoruba and Hausa-Fulani members of this forum? Or is this news to you?

You mean to tell me you've not noticed other ethnic groups insult Igbos and mock projects sited in the south-east? If we can take such abuse on the chin and move on then why can't you?

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Enugu Government To Complete The Enugu International Conference Centre by Felixalex(m): 4:08am On Nov 03, 2018
Front0lane:

Stop tribalism! It is of no use, it won't help u in anyway!

I'm sure if u had a company and a young bright man or woman applies for a job, someone who would have added to so much value to the growth of ur company, u wouldn't accept them just because they are igbo or any other tribe u detest this much.. That's our number one problem in this country, number 2: religion.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Enugu Government To Complete The Enugu International Conference Centre by Pavore9: 4:21am On Nov 03, 2018
Xander85:
They should do something about Hotel Presidential as well! It's just a few minutes down the road and an eyesore! sad

Is it not yet under private management?
Re: Enugu Government To Complete The Enugu International Conference Centre by Racoon(m): 4:44am On Nov 03, 2018
So sad that this project have remained stagnated since the days of then Gov.Chimaroke Nnamani until now. undecided

The successive government should have long completed it which by now could have been a major source of revenue to the state.
Re: Enugu Government To Complete The Enugu International Conference Centre by Morbeta11(m): 5:05am On Nov 03, 2018
Front0lane:

Your hyper-iberiberism must not be allowed to affect your children.... It must end with you.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Enugu Government To Complete The Enugu International Conference Centre by BENARI: 6:12am On Nov 03, 2018
Xander85:

Dude, what the fuc/k is your problem? It's like your frustration and hate for Igbos has driven you to insanity?

Can you buttress all these allegations with proof if asked to?

He should be banned any moment now.
I've done the needful.
You need not reply the unintelligent, ignorant, simple-minded thing.

1 Like

Re: Enugu Government To Complete The Enugu International Conference Centre by Nobody: 6:14am On Nov 03, 2018
A complexChimaroke Nnamami built and abandoned before 2007
Re: Enugu Government To Complete The Enugu International Conference Centre by WorkSmartEdu: 6:17am On Nov 03, 2018
I noticed that work has commenced there already the last time I visited which is a big kudos to gburu gburu. However what is his plan for the failing road infrastructure within and around the state. Example is this PRODA road Industrial Layout Emene Enugu

4 Likes

Re: Enugu Government To Complete The Enugu International Conference Centre by Nobody: 6:19am On Nov 03, 2018
I strongly believe that any man who lacks strong economic skills in the area of resources management has no business in leadership. Phantom the monumental waste.

1 Like

Re: Enugu Government To Complete The Enugu International Conference Centre by BENARI: 6:21am On Nov 03, 2018
You better go check yourself, little man, you must be very hypertensive. And pls help yourself too by eating balanced diet. They help the brain function well.
Lastly learn a skill. Don't just sit at home behind the computer waiting for job, it causes frustration.

Honest advice Bro. cool

Front0lane:

The Igbotic mod hiding my comment should please stop hiding my comment. Foolish Igbo abound on the tread of Ikeja terminal talking trash the bigoted Igbo Seun hired mod should stop hiding my comment I didn’t insult any NL.

Go on the thread with Buhari certificate n watch hopeless Igbo from all works of life call Buhari bastard, hopeless n what have you without being banned but tell the Igbos the truth about the bigot their existence represents n your comment will dissapper like the one I made early.

Seun should come tell us if hopeless hate drench souled Igbos have two heads that they alone enjoy the monopoly of insult n abuse in his forum.

. I do not waste my time on irredeemable hate induce souls, with all pleasure pls head straight to hell.

3 Likes

Re: Enugu Government To Complete The Enugu International Conference Centre by downloadproject(f): 6:29am On Nov 03, 2018
Good for Enugu

(1) (2) (Reply)

Presidential Aide, Ogunlesi Goes On A Boat Tour Of The River Niger, Shares Video / Retired Military Officers Protest In Abuja Over Unpaid Of Pension (Video) / I’m More Than Ready To Meet Modu Sheriff In Court – Fani-kayode

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.