Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,133 members, 7,829,048 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:07 PM

30-Year-Old Pupil - Asylum Seeker Fools UK School, Pretends To Be 14 (See Photo) - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 30-Year-Old Pupil - Asylum Seeker Fools UK School, Pretends To Be 14 (See Photo) (59952 Views)

Aggrieved Customer Calls Out Polaris Bank Over UK School Tuition Refund Impasse / 30-Year-Old Teacher Defiles A 13-Year-Old Pupil In Zamfara (Photos) / Unic Vilos Teacher Flogs 2-Year-Old Pupil Who Could Not Recite English Alphabet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 30-Year-Old Pupil - Asylum Seeker Fools UK School, Pretends To Be 14 (See Photo) by Nobody: 7:59am On Nov 03, 2018
Indian Perv capital of the world.

Those people are freaking annoying. Yes I'm a racist where Indians are concerned.

1 Like

Re: 30-Year-Old Pupil - Asylum Seeker Fools UK School, Pretends To Be 14 (See Photo) by Realname: 8:00am On Nov 03, 2018
Nukilia:
Bad Belle people! Make dem leave the guy alone...

At times when I read comments like this I thank Habakuk that guns arent legalized in Nigeria or people like you would be dead
Re: 30-Year-Old Pupil - Asylum Seeker Fools UK School, Pretends To Be 14 (See Photo) by NwaOhafia: 8:00am On Nov 03, 2018
Lol
Re: 30-Year-Old Pupil - Asylum Seeker Fools UK School, Pretends To Be 14 (See Photo) by bujebudanu1(m): 8:00am On Nov 03, 2018
If u wan laff.try to watch border control.u go laff tire
Re: 30-Year-Old Pupil - Asylum Seeker Fools UK School, Pretends To Be 14 (See Photo) by kayuseful: 8:02am On Nov 03, 2018
They have to withdraw their kids before another news of paedophilia
Re: 30-Year-Old Pupil - Asylum Seeker Fools UK School, Pretends To Be 14 (See Photo) by Nobody: 8:04am On Nov 03, 2018
Phew...that was close, thank goodness it wasn't Nigerian this Time! Name checkers association of Nairaland will sore- ly be disappointed; I am sure the chairman and excos will set up a committee to investigate this to see if the 30 to 14years old chap is a Igbo or Afonja... hehehe, oya carry-on lemme comandbegoing. Happy New Month fam... good morning Nairalanders.
Re: 30-Year-Old Pupil - Asylum Seeker Fools UK School, Pretends To Be 14 (See Photo) by sanfranka2(m): 8:05am On Nov 03, 2018
better than the dullard who doesn't have WAEC cert and don't want to join Asylum

2 Likes

Re: 30-Year-Old Pupil - Asylum Seeker Fools UK School, Pretends To Be 14 (See Photo) by mildflame: 8:10am On Nov 03, 2018
PDP man spreading their evil worldwide
Re: 30-Year-Old Pupil - Asylum Seeker Fools UK School, Pretends To Be 14 (See Photo) by Nobody: 8:10am On Nov 03, 2018
The guy no wan go NYSC
Re: 30-Year-Old Pupil - Asylum Seeker Fools UK School, Pretends To Be 14 (See Photo) by adewumiopeyemi(m): 8:11am On Nov 03, 2018
Na wa oo
Re: 30-Year-Old Pupil - Asylum Seeker Fools UK School, Pretends To Be 14 (See Photo) by Nobody: 8:12am On Nov 03, 2018
Learnstuffs:
We have a lot of such "pupils" here in Nigeria beginning with the teenager who is celebrating his WAEC result today
You mean Mr Presido
Re: 30-Year-Old Pupil - Asylum Seeker Fools UK School, Pretends To Be 14 (See Photo) by Afonja007: 8:14am On Nov 03, 2018
Nukilia:
this what we see here in Austria Muslims from Pakistan afganistan Bangladesh claiming to be minor meanwhile in their country they already 've 4 wives and 16 children, I never knew Mohammed asked muslims to lie in order to live in infidel country
Re: 30-Year-Old Pupil - Asylum Seeker Fools UK School, Pretends To Be 14 (See Photo) by 11doubledee: 8:15am On Nov 03, 2018
OkoyeA1:
I been think say na blackman grin grin
Me think say na Nigerian sef.
Re: 30-Year-Old Pupil - Asylum Seeker Fools UK School, Pretends To Be 14 (See Photo) by Bigwig1: 8:18am On Nov 03, 2018
OkoyeA1:
I been think say na blackman grin grin
Same here
Re: 30-Year-Old Pupil - Asylum Seeker Fools UK School, Pretends To Be 14 (See Photo) by Hoodbilonia: 8:25am On Nov 03, 2018
if he dey naija
when sars reset im face
soldiers alert am with better slap
he go say him be 6years old
indians
Re: 30-Year-Old Pupil - Asylum Seeker Fools UK School, Pretends To Be 14 (See Photo) by lexy2014: 8:27am On Nov 03, 2018
AbujaBlue:
Compare his image to pupils from the same school who are in classes one year above him!
What's d difference? How do we even compare when one pic is a blurred portrait and d other a sharp 3/4 pic. Is d guy in grey suit also a pupil?
Re: 30-Year-Old Pupil - Asylum Seeker Fools UK School, Pretends To Be 14 (See Photo) by grandstar(m): 8:38am On Nov 03, 2018
The real problem is the Zombie like approach to things by the British civil service. They follow procedure to the letter even though it is stupid.

I'm sure the Home Office knew he was at least 30years but just had to follow laid down rules like robots!

2 Likes

Re: 30-Year-Old Pupil - Asylum Seeker Fools UK School, Pretends To Be 14 (See Photo) by stankezzy: 8:54am On Nov 03, 2018
Nukilia:
that guy may be 14 truly , it could be rapid growth , it happens in some individuals , one of my friend was planning to go into courtship with a beautiful matured lady in his area that was friendly to him till one day he decided to ask her , her age and she said 16 and that was the end of the relationship but outwardly she looks so matured and also behaves like an adult
Re: 30-Year-Old Pupil - Asylum Seeker Fools UK School, Pretends To Be 14 (See Photo) by petermazie77: 9:00am On Nov 03, 2018
winning is our right , we keep winning together, call or whatsapp to confirm.

Re: 30-Year-Old Pupil - Asylum Seeker Fools UK School, Pretends To Be 14 (See Photo) by Buffalowings3(m): 9:01am On Nov 03, 2018
eghuan1:
At first I thought an African again? Then I opened the thread and I saw Aladdin and am like, thank God, we passed this one. Good job guys, we try. Its not us. Wow! What a sigh of relief..

grin cheesy cheesy
Re: 30-Year-Old Pupil - Asylum Seeker Fools UK School, Pretends To Be 14 (See Photo) by jy2kbeyond(m): 9:01am On Nov 03, 2018
grin grin grin grin grin

This guy reminds me of the movie ''CATCH ME IF YOU CAN''
Re: 30-Year-Old Pupil - Asylum Seeker Fools UK School, Pretends To Be 14 (See Photo) by joeyswift(m): 9:05am On Nov 03, 2018
This man's own is bearable. When u hear about African footballers age in the 90s fear go catch u. What about aghahowa, Victor agali who were over 20 years above their footballing age
Re: 30-Year-Old Pupil - Asylum Seeker Fools UK School, Pretends To Be 14 (See Photo) by wisdomkid: 9:12am On Nov 03, 2018
We all know he'll get them shoot very soon..
Re: 30-Year-Old Pupil - Asylum Seeker Fools UK School, Pretends To Be 14 (See Photo) by Nobody: 9:21am On Nov 03, 2018
stankezzy:
that guy may be 14 truly , it could be rapid growth , it happens in some individuals , one of my friend was planning to go into courtship with a beautiful matured lady in his area that was friendly to him till one day he decided to ask her , her age and she said 16 and that was the end of the relationship but outwardly she looks so matured and also behaves like an adult

Tell your friend he has my respect, some people will just go ahead despite knowing the girls age, May God bless that your friend
Re: 30-Year-Old Pupil - Asylum Seeker Fools UK School, Pretends To Be 14 (See Photo) by condomuser: 9:33am On Nov 03, 2018
until he impregnate half of the girls in the school then you go know how far
Re: 30-Year-Old Pupil - Asylum Seeker Fools UK School, Pretends To Be 14 (See Photo) by Didi2d(m): 9:42am On Nov 03, 2018
I been think say na Nigerian self, thank God no be Nigerian
Re: 30-Year-Old Pupil - Asylum Seeker Fools UK School, Pretends To Be 14 (See Photo) by okwabayi(m): 10:16am On Nov 03, 2018
AbujaBlue:
Compare his image to pupils from the same school who are in classes one year above him!
The overfed one with the red tie looks a few years older than him. There is no argument here. They should let him continue schooling.
Re: 30-Year-Old Pupil - Asylum Seeker Fools UK School, Pretends To Be 14 (See Photo) by okwabayi(m): 10:17am On Nov 03, 2018
If the guy was black they would have never guessed. Other races find it difficult to estimate a black person’s age. It means we possess really good skin compared to the rest.
Re: 30-Year-Old Pupil - Asylum Seeker Fools UK School, Pretends To Be 14 (See Photo) by phase1: 10:21am On Nov 03, 2018
He learnt from buhari.
Re: 30-Year-Old Pupil - Asylum Seeker Fools UK School, Pretends To Be 14 (See Photo) by Learnstuffs: 10:24am On Nov 03, 2018
Naughtysite:
You mean Mr Presido
You said so.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Taiwo and Kehinde Adegoke: Twins Called To Bar (Photos) / If You Can Pronounce This Whole Poem, You Speak English Better Than 90% Of Us / How To Retrieve One's Jamb Registration Number Without Scratch Card

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.