Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,187 members, 7,829,250 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:40 PM

30-Year-Old Pupil - Asylum Seeker Fools UK School, Pretends To Be 14 (See Photo) - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 30-Year-Old Pupil - Asylum Seeker Fools UK School, Pretends To Be 14 (See Photo) (59953 Views)

Aggrieved Customer Calls Out Polaris Bank Over UK School Tuition Refund Impasse / 30-Year-Old Teacher Defiles A 13-Year-Old Pupil In Zamfara (Photos) / Unic Vilos Teacher Flogs 2-Year-Old Pupil Who Could Not Recite English Alphabet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 30-Year-Old Pupil - Asylum Seeker Fools UK School, Pretends To Be 14 (See Photo) by obailala(m): 10:47am On Nov 03, 2018
Hahaha... This one is worse than Uncle London grin grin
Re: 30-Year-Old Pupil - Asylum Seeker Fools UK School, Pretends To Be 14 (See Photo) by ronaldbecky(m): 11:02am On Nov 03, 2018
punisha:
On a more serious note, this guy has trouble written all over him.

How can an asylum seeker still claim to be 14 and enroll in a high school?

What's the motive?

Me I won't just remove my kids , I will make sure I start a protest.

Can't have my child in same class with this man.
lolz,n oil any of ur children
Re: 30-Year-Old Pupil - Asylum Seeker Fools UK School, Pretends To Be 14 (See Photo) by ikorodureporta: 11:12am On Nov 03, 2018
Has he committed any offence? So old person no suppose to go school? Same way they don't employ some people here
Re: 30-Year-Old Pupil - Asylum Seeker Fools UK School, Pretends To Be 14 (See Photo) by Nobody: 11:37am On Nov 03, 2018
b4 i opened this thread i assume e go nigerian grin

1 Like

Re: 30-Year-Old Pupil - Asylum Seeker Fools UK School, Pretends To Be 14 (See Photo) by Nukilia: 11:38am On Nov 03, 2018
Realname:

At times when I read comments like this I thank Habakuk that guns arent legalized in Nigeria or people like you would be dead

grin grin grin See the psychiatrist ASAP.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 30-Year-Old Pupil - Asylum Seeker Fools UK School, Pretends To Be 14 (See Photo) by Nukilia: 11:40am On Nov 03, 2018
Afonja007:
this what we see here in Austria Muslims from Pakistan afganistan Bangladesh claiming to be minor meanwhile in their country they already 've 4 wives and 16 children, I never knew Mohammed asked muslims to lie in order to live in infidel country

He is doing something good for himself. Starting his life from the scratch...
Re: 30-Year-Old Pupil - Asylum Seeker Fools UK School, Pretends To Be 14 (See Photo) by cocolacec(m): 11:54am On Nov 03, 2018
punisha:
On a more serious note, this guy has trouble written all over him.

How can an asylum seeker still claim to be 14 and enroll in a high school?

What's the motive?

Me I won't just remove my kids , I will make sure I start a protest.

Can't have my child in same class with this man.

It is easier to get refugee status as an under 18.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.bbc.com/news/amp/world-europe-42234585

1 Like

Re: 30-Year-Old Pupil - Asylum Seeker Fools UK School, Pretends To Be 14 (See Photo) by khalids: 12:29pm On Nov 03, 2018
Wetin sef.....person no fit do adult education in peace.... angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: 30-Year-Old Pupil - Asylum Seeker Fools UK School, Pretends To Be 14 (See Photo) by Franking: 3:41pm On Nov 03, 2018
Nukilia:
Bad Belle people! Make dem leave the guy alone...

Rubbish mentality. U can't be okay with it and condemn corruption in Nigeria.
Re: 30-Year-Old Pupil - Asylum Seeker Fools UK School, Pretends To Be 14 (See Photo) by Nukilia: 4:04pm On Nov 03, 2018
Franking:

Rubbish mentality. U can't be okay with it and condemn corruption in Nigeria.

angry Don't make me angry Mr Oga! If Buhari humbled himself by starting over again, we won't be in this kind of mess as a country.
Re: 30-Year-Old Pupil - Asylum Seeker Fools UK School, Pretends To Be 14 (See Photo) by Nukilia: 4:05pm On Nov 03, 2018
khalids:
Wetin sef.....person no fit do adult education in peace.... angry angry angry
No mind bad people
Re: 30-Year-Old Pupil - Asylum Seeker Fools UK School, Pretends To Be 14 (See Photo) by francisMKD(m): 4:23pm On Nov 03, 2018
Learnstuffs:
We have a lot of such "pupils" here in Nigeria beginning with the teenager who is celebrating his WAEC result today

example My dear.....

Re: 30-Year-Old Pupil - Asylum Seeker Fools UK School, Pretends To Be 14 (See Photo) by hemanth111(m): 1:28pm On Nov 06, 2018
The technology has very developed the way for the manufacture of refrigerators. In order to break the heat, the only relief lies are air conditioners. Fans and coolers won't effectively get comfort from the firm warmth. The air conditioner will make keeping up the room temperature. The quality of the air conditioner will depend on the company from which your set to buy them. When technology and innovation there at our doorsteps, we don't have any issue, Samsung refrigerator service center in Hyderabad looks all your repair and service issues. On the chance that you have a refrigerator and you require servicing for it, we are having the best technicians for your valuable appliances.
Re: 30-Year-Old Pupil - Asylum Seeker Fools UK School, Pretends To Be 14 (See Photo) by hemanth111(m): 10:38am On Nov 09, 2018
The microwave oven is now an essential part of nearly each and every home and it has many benefits. A microwave serves to be a savior in lots of conditions, especially while you need to reheat something in a few mins. but, similar to other home appliances, a microwave can also go through issues and malfunctions. In some conditions, it gets hard to diagnose the issue while your microwave stops working nicely. So, if your microwave oven stopped running late and you don’t a way to diagnose and fix it, this publication will help you plenty. Are You looking for a Samsung microwave oven service center in Hyderabad, We are here to resolve or repair your microwave oven at your doorstep.
Re: 30-Year-Old Pupil - Asylum Seeker Fools UK School, Pretends To Be 14 (See Photo) by ravi122: 1:17pm On Nov 09, 2018
thanks for sharing this post
<a href=” http://aktechnoservice.com/godrej-microwave-oven-service-center-in-hyderabad/“>godrej microwave oven service center in hyderabad</a>
Re: 30-Year-Old Pupil - Asylum Seeker Fools UK School, Pretends To Be 14 (See Photo) by hemanth111(m): 10:25am On Nov 10, 2018
Refrigerators in the home are used to extend the shelf existence of perishable foods and cool food and drink that tastes better cold. They also can be used to maintain certain tablets, which include insulin. In a health center, there might be a fridge for warmth-touchy tablets. We provide Kelvinator refrigerator service center in Hyderabad. Our intention is to offer services fast, however, gain 100 % customer satisfaction by way of presenting efficient services. All services presented by using us are in compliance with set enterprise requirements. For all kinds of fridge services, our technicians are relatively recounted and trusted. All repairing offerings as consistent with specs and necessities are given through our valued clients. We offer repairing and services for all leading companies refrigerators as in step with the necessities and the specs given by way of the clients.
Re: 30-Year-Old Pupil - Asylum Seeker Fools UK School, Pretends To Be 14 (See Photo) by Hema123(f): 6:53am On Nov 13, 2018
Re: 30-Year-Old Pupil - Asylum Seeker Fools UK School, Pretends To Be 14 (See Photo) by Hema123(f): 11:32am On Mar 16, 2019
Great Post.
Thank you for sharing.
Samsung Washing Machine Service Center near me
Re: 30-Year-Old Pupil - Asylum Seeker Fools UK School, Pretends To Be 14 (See Photo) by omoadeleye(m): 6:17am On Nov 30, 2023
Blud thought it was football

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Taiwo and Kehinde Adegoke: Twins Called To Bar (Photos) / If You Can Pronounce This Whole Poem, You Speak English Better Than 90% Of Us / How To Retrieve One's Jamb Registration Number Without Scratch Card

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.