Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,080 members, 7,835,644 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:52 PM

Buhari's WAEC: Should Atiku Also Travel To America, To Disprove Naysayers? - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari's WAEC: Should Atiku Also Travel To America, To Disprove Naysayers? (20544 Views)

Fayose Reacts To Presentation Of Buhari's WAEC Certificate / We Don’t Issue Certificates Twice, We Only Issued Attestation To Buhari - WAEC / ''fashola Focus On Buhari's WAEC'' - Reno Omokri Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari's WAEC: Should Atiku Also Travel To America, To Disprove Naysayers? by Nobody: 9:24pm On Nov 02, 2018
alhassanyusuf29:
hahaha forget!! that one has already admitted he is wanted in america grin grin cheesy
you meant the one below

Re: Buhari's WAEC: Should Atiku Also Travel To America, To Disprove Naysayers? by maasoap(m): 9:26pm On Nov 02, 2018
id911:
Traveling to America by a candidate is not a constitutional requirement for an election in Nigeria. Donald Trump didn't travel to Nigeria before becoming US President. It's the prerogative of every country to issue or reject anyone visa. So our incoming President case isn't an exception.

And have you seen someone here who claimed that he didn't know that? We said someone is a criminal being wanted in USA, you guys said no. And we asked him to stop avoiding the USA like a plague and prove Nigerians wrong. He wouldn't take the bold step. Atiku is a wanted criminal, period.

He will visit the US if need be and at the right moment but you can't dictate for the embassy how they go about their business.

No matter what or despite your devilish propaganda, majority of Nigerians have already made up their minds to ATIKULATE for a secure, united, harmonious, peaceful, progressive, brighter and prosperous Nigeria

May God bless our incoming President Alhaji Atiku Abubakar

Yeah, we all know that! He'll visit the USA if and when he has diplomatic immunity. Lol. Awon scammers!

3 Likes

Re: Buhari's WAEC: Should Atiku Also Travel To America, To Disprove Naysayers? by dat9jaguy(m): 9:41pm On Nov 02, 2018
Yes Atiku should shame his detractors by going to America,how hard can that be

Meanwhile till Atiku goes to America,its sai Buhari till 2023.

To the person that deleted this comment from where it was posted on page 1,2nd to comment,this meme is specially for you...

Re: Buhari's WAEC: Should Atiku Also Travel To America, To Disprove Naysayers? by Lovetoglory(m): 9:44pm On Nov 02, 2018
BruncleZuma:
grin grin grin grin

Atiku should show his naysayers an 'attestation' from the US Embassy opari...and make sure it has his current passport photo.

grin grin grin grin

[img]https://i./3NnV4.gif[/img]
inviting Atiku to USA is a ploy to arrest him, i bet you he would not dare it haha
Re: Buhari's WAEC: Should Atiku Also Travel To America, To Disprove Naysayers? by infofta(m): 9:57pm On Nov 02, 2018
USA ke

Re: Buhari's WAEC: Should Atiku Also Travel To America, To Disprove Naysayers? by davires: 9:58pm On Nov 02, 2018
Abujabir24:
They said he has no certificate. He has provided it. In fact WAEC brought it to him directly. Now they're saying it is fake. Today if PMB should remove his head for wailers, they'll say it isn't his head or he should have added his lower neck to it.
But he said it was with the military. Are you that stupid.Cant you see the old man on the result.
Re: Buhari's WAEC: Should Atiku Also Travel To America, To Disprove Naysayers? by BruncleZuma: 10:19pm On Nov 02, 2018
Lovetoglory:
inviting Atiku to USA is a ploy to arrest him, i bet you he would not dare it haha

I've stopped caring for Nigeria and her wahala...mine is to continue to be my own Petroleum Minister, Minister of Health, Transportation and Water Resources...and try not to get shot by those who are supposed to provide for my security.
Re: Buhari's WAEC: Should Atiku Also Travel To America, To Disprove Naysayers? by Nobody: 10:29pm On Nov 02, 2018
GlobalGisting:
How old was Buhari when he wrote waec. Check out the passport on the oluwole certificate. There are certain lies that just makes believers look like fools.

It is a replacement so it has to bear the current photo.
Re: Buhari's WAEC: Should Atiku Also Travel To America, To Disprove Naysayers? by nairalanduseles: 10:37pm On Nov 02, 2018
PHILipu1:

Go and find out what is Original certificate and attestation certificate OK.

wise one that is exactly what my original certificate looks like
Re: Buhari's WAEC: Should Atiku Also Travel To America, To Disprove Naysayers? by shegra58: 10:51pm On Nov 02, 2018
id911:
Traveling to America by a candidate is not a constitutional requirement for an election in Nigeria. Donald Trump didn't travel to Nigeria before becoming US President. It's the prerogative of every country to issue or reject anyone visa. So our incoming President case isn't an exception. He will visit the US if need be and at the right moment but you can't dictate for the embassy how they go about their business.

No matter what or despite your devilish propaganda, majority of Nigerians have already made up their minds to ATIKULATE for a secure, united, harmonious, peaceful, progressive, brighter and prosperous Nigeria

May God bless our incoming President Alhaji Atiku Abubakar
Shut up Trump was not a fugitive in any country of the world before becoming the President of America.....Atiku is a wanted criminal who is not qualify to be a councillor of ordinary local government his 4th wife served jailed term and William Jefferson his accomplish,he is rich enough to afford flight ticket,tell your saviour to go to America in front of white house and broadcast the video then he'll have my vote
Re: Buhari's WAEC: Should Atiku Also Travel To America, To Disprove Naysayers? by asanwafo: 11:01pm On Nov 02, 2018
To come clean Atiku must visit the US. Where are Dele Momodu; the Brown envelop journalist, FFK, Reno Omokiri, president of CAN, Ben Bruce. Compel ur principal to go to th US. If it were PMB all the pages of th paper would have been flood with ur comments. #Atikumustvisittheus.
Re: Buhari's WAEC: Should Atiku Also Travel To America, To Disprove Naysayers? by Ziggylady(f): 11:10pm On Nov 02, 2018
Abujabir24:
They said he has no certificate. He has provided it. In fact WAEC brought it to him directly. Now they're saying it is fake. Today if PMB should remove his head for wailers, they'll say it isn't his head or he should have added his lower neck to it.

He provided a certificate with a bald head and wrinkled face after a thousand rigmarole and you are talking poo..

You lots are the biggest joke and jesters of the century...You can bookmark that.
Re: Buhari's WAEC: Should Atiku Also Travel To America, To Disprove Naysayers? by PHILipu1(m): 11:20pm On Nov 02, 2018
nairalanduseles:

wise one that is exactly what my original certificate looks like
Look at it closely and you will see where it is written attestation certificate while the original has original certificate.

This was WAEC tweet few years ago.
If your original get missing, you can simply go to WAEC with 2 of your recent passports and N20.000 and you will get attestation of result certificate after WaEC check their records.

Re: Buhari's WAEC: Should Atiku Also Travel To America, To Disprove Naysayers? by ozo13(m): 11:33pm On Nov 02, 2018
Praktikals:
He wont return till year 2040. Ask Ibori
lol
Re: Buhari's WAEC: Should Atiku Also Travel To America, To Disprove Naysayers? by greggng: 11:35pm On Nov 02, 2018
GlobalGisting:
How old was Buhari when he wrote waec. Check out the passport on the oluwole certificate. There are certain lies that just makes believers look like fools.

Some of you need proper education. A certificate cannot be replaced but you can get attestation or confirmation of result. It can only come with the picture you applied for it with. You guys should stop being ignorant. I had same experience like buhari when mine was missing. I would have doubted waec if they actually issued him another certificate after stating that if missing cannot be replaced and any alteration renders it invalid. Some of you don't even read instructions on the certificate you carry. Waec is very clear about this

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's WAEC: Should Atiku Also Travel To America, To Disprove Naysayers? by kolaaderin: 11:38pm On Nov 02, 2018
EvilMetahuman:
see high level of crap coming from naija yoot's mouth.

Omase o.
I'm telling you, serious crap from the so called youth. Morality has gone to the dogs, more like we need a sea pirates as the president so he could loot the world back to us and brand Nigeria a confirm lawless country of pirates. God forbid we have a serious kleptomaniac to take control of treasury, this monster would steal without patching.
Its our collective effort to keep the country clean

Re: Buhari's WAEC: Should Atiku Also Travel To America, To Disprove Naysayers? by bantudra: 12:05am On Nov 03, 2018
we know that desperado is not gonna do that....
Re: Buhari's WAEC: Should Atiku Also Travel To America, To Disprove Naysayers? by Codes151(m): 12:10am On Nov 03, 2018
APC and their supporters are big fools!

Brainwashed hediots

Siri controlled zombies

Any one supporting this rubbish from Biharis is a goat
Re: Buhari's WAEC: Should Atiku Also Travel To America, To Disprove Naysayers? by NotJustOkay: 12:14am On Nov 03, 2018
Icon79:
My broda, I weak o. So PMB commanded his employee, the WAEC Registrar, to issue him a certificate .... how does that prove that the man actually earned an actual WAEC certificate? If anything, this charade has proved beyond all reasonable doubt that PMB doesn't have a certificate. Or else, he should have asked the Army to release his certificate instead of asking WAEC to issue him a new cert.

O pari

So WAEC registrar is a PMB's employee? Do you know the meaning of WAEC? does Nigeria own WAEC? Some of you illiterates are never tired of showing your stupidity.

1 Like

Re: Buhari's WAEC: Should Atiku Also Travel To America, To Disprove Naysayers? by Nobody: 2:21am On Nov 03, 2018
bus1:
Dumb question.
Atiku CANNOT visit America.

If he could have, then he would have.

I'm presently applying for US visa for my mom, and she will get it.

But the whole 'whatever' of Adamawa,
Former VP
Millionaire Businessman
Serial presidential contestant/serial failure
Serial defector
CANNOT visit the United States of America because he is a wanted criminal.

The morons should keep on atikulooting,
But Nigeria will not become the first nation to have willingly democratically elected a wanted criminal as it's president.

After 58 years America has not helped us in anyway.

We will still vote Atiku even if CIA releases live videos of him atikulooting the U.S treasury.
Re: Buhari's WAEC: Should Atiku Also Travel To America, To Disprove Naysayers? by tegrianonigltd(m): 4:09am On Nov 03, 2018
EvilMetahuman:

use your head lazy naija yoot. Ghadafi was a dictator.
Not democratically elected.
He can force his will on people without national assembly breathing down his neck. Or one tribe crying allover d internet or court checkmating his every moves.
Will atiku have all that power if elected?

if ghadafi was so great, why did they rise against him?
the whole country went to war to get rid of great unifier.

Dnt even give western propaganda bullsheit because westerners were not the ones on the street protesting.

Read my Vision by GHADDAFI, he was so great, America pulled him down, his vision for Africa was too great for the blacks to comprehend, Africa using one currency. But trust America they know how to Brainwash, if dictatorship pay that way, I am ready for dictatorship in Nigeria, read the Libya story, none of our dictators even Buhari did quarter
Re: Buhari's WAEC: Should Atiku Also Travel To America, To Disprove Naysayers? by longerthroat(m): 5:45am On Nov 03, 2018
atiku no mind dem oo! den wan kill your career. America use red eye dey wait you...
#saibaba
#atikuvisitamericanowor....
Re: Buhari's WAEC: Should Atiku Also Travel To America, To Disprove Naysayers? by Awaja(m): 6:10am On Nov 03, 2018
My question is,why didn’t oga get the replacement before becoming the president?is WAEC a feat to be excited about?A president can manipulate WAEC with ease.
Re: Buhari's WAEC: Should Atiku Also Travel To America, To Disprove Naysayers? by boxypane(m): 6:29am On Nov 03, 2018
The single word is YES!!!
Re: Buhari's WAEC: Should Atiku Also Travel To America, To Disprove Naysayers? by Babacele: 7:11am On Nov 03, 2018
these mumu illiterates would destroy Atiku.
Re: Buhari's WAEC: Should Atiku Also Travel To America, To Disprove Naysayers? by naijapage(f): 7:11am On Nov 03, 2018
I Wonder what this Country is becoming everyday, May God Of Alph Lukau Biography Help us

Re: Buhari's WAEC: Should Atiku Also Travel To America, To Disprove Naysayers? by Sambaby7640: 7:27am On Nov 03, 2018
tegrianonigltd:

Atiku is a business man, became a lawyer 6 years ago, he is smart, a known gangster, Married all the tribes, we need a gangster like Putin and co, we need a man without integrity, integrity people are always poor, they are deeper life and co, we don’t need Buhari integrity, we need a known gangster, to market Nigeria, put Nigeria on the map once again..
Tha means u can put a known GANGSTER as the head of your business if u get one bah?
Re: Buhari's WAEC: Should Atiku Also Travel To America, To Disprove Naysayers? by EvilMetahuman: 7:36am On Nov 03, 2018
tegrianonigltd:

Read my Vision by GHADDAFI, he was so great, America pulled him down, his vision for Africa was too great for the blacks to comprehend, Africa using one currency. But trust America they know how to Brainwash, if dictatorship pay that way, I am ready for dictatorship in Nigeria, read the Libya story, none of our dictators even Buhari did quarter
ofcause every dumb african leaders claim to have vission for africa, they are just to dumb, corrupt, greedy, lack ideas of how to go about It. Ghadaffi ruled for close or more than 30years, yet kept amassing libyan wealth and grooming his kid to take over while he writes fantasy books about his dreamed utopia.

So america took over all tv stations, radios and internet to brainwash entire country to stand against him.
Why did they start in tunisia then?

you want a dictator yet you are campagning against buhari who once was a dictator and also have been accussed of having a dictator tendencies.But It's corrupt fugitive like atiku who dictators naturally deal with is who you want.

Are you even thinking before you type?
Re: Buhari's WAEC: Should Atiku Also Travel To America, To Disprove Naysayers? by tegrianonigltd(m): 8:14am On Nov 03, 2018
EvilMetahuman:
ofcause every dumb african leaders claim to have vission for africa, they are just to dumb, corrupt, greedy, lack ideas of how to go about It. Ghadaffi ruled for close or more than 30years, yet kept amassing libyan wealth and grooming his kid to take over while he writes fantasy books about his dreamed utopia.

So america took over all tv stations, radios and internet to brainwash entire country to stand against him.
Why did they start in tunisia then?

you want a dictator yet you are campagning against buhari who once was a dictator and also have been accussed of having a dictator tendencies.But It's corrupt fugitive like atiku who dictators naturally deal with is who you want.

Are you even thinking before you type?

Buhari is DUMB, Don’t you get it, he is docile, Abacha self sharp pass that man, Tunde idiagbon travel go Mecca, few days, them use slap collect power from Buhari, correct slap, no gun shot no argument, the man na mumu, when Gideon want plan coup for maradona, IBB, you know Wetin happen?? Buhari too dull to lead a complex nation like Nigeria, the only language he understand is Corruption, corruption is a global thing, first a great leader would build a system that works, GHADDAFI built that, when you get married, you are given certain amount to start life and a job, your kids are paid, good environment, good food, good road, 24/7 electricity, good amenities, When he died the whole world knew who he really was, a great leader, every leader have flaws, he wanted his family to continue, but if my citizens are doing well and living well, then what else, take a look at Putin, since 1999/2000, ask any Russian, they love him, BUHARI IS DULL, for American President to call him lifeless, he has no speach, no agenda, only thing in his skull is kwaruftion. Atiku is no better, but scale 1 to 10, Atiku is a leader that can stand with putin and discuss, Atiku is a leader that can stand with German and other world leaders and relate, they can sit and discuss business... this is just fact.. Buhari is a shy man, we need a Vocal being, a man who is bold and Arrogant.
Re: Buhari's WAEC: Should Atiku Also Travel To America, To Disprove Naysayers? by tegrianonigltd(m): 8:16am On Nov 03, 2018
Sambaby7640:
Tha means u can put a known GANGSTER as the head of your business if u get one bah?

A man who can change my business, a vocal and charismatic being, Buhari is DUMB, Don’t you get it, he is docile, Abacha self sharp pass that man, Tunde idiagbon travel go Mecca, few days, them use slap collect power from Buhari, correct slap, no gun shot no argument, the man na mumu, when Gideon want plan coup for maradona, IBB, you know Wetin happen?? Buhari too dull to lead a complex nation like Nigeria, the only language he understand is Corruption, corruption is a global thing, first a great leader would build a system that works, GHADDAFI built that, when you get married, you are given certain amount to start life and a job, your kids are paid, good environment, good food, good road, 24/7 electricity, good amenities, When he died the whole world knew who he really was, a great leader, every leader have flaws, he wanted his family to continue, but if my citizens are doing well and living well, then what else, take a look at Putin, since 1999/2000, ask any Russian, they love him, BUHARI IS DULL, for American President to call him lifeless, he has no speach, no agenda, only thing in his skull is kwaruftion. Atiku is no better, but scale 1 to 10, Atiku is a leader that can stand with putin and discuss, Atiku is a leader that can stand with German and other world leaders and relate, they can sit and discuss business... this is just fact.. Buhari is a shy man, we need a Vocal being, a man who is bold and Arrogant.
Re: Buhari's WAEC: Should Atiku Also Travel To America, To Disprove Naysayers? by tegrianonigltd(m): 8:16am On Nov 03, 2018
Felixv:

when did having a diploma in law qualify one as a lawyer

Ask Atiku on Twitter, Buhari is DUMB, Don’t you get it, he is docile, Abacha self sharp pass that man, Tunde idiagbon travel go Mecca, few days, them use slap collect power from Buhari, correct slap, no gun shot no argument, the man na mumu, when Gideon want plan coup for maradona, IBB, you know Wetin happen?? Buhari too dull to lead a complex nation like Nigeria, the only language he understand is Corruption, corruption is a global thing, first a great leader would build a system that works, GHADDAFI built that, when you get married, you are given certain amount to start life and a job, your kids are paid, good environment, good food, good road, 24/7 electricity, good amenities, When he died the whole world knew who he really was, a great leader, every leader have flaws, he wanted his family to continue, but if my citizens are doing well and living well, then what else, take a look at Putin, since 1999/2000, ask any Russian, they love him, BUHARI IS DULL, for American President to call him lifeless, he has no speach, no agenda, only thing in his skull is kwaruftion. Atiku is no better, but scale 1 to 10, Atiku is a leader that can stand with putin and discuss, Atiku is a leader that can stand with German and other world leaders and relate, they can sit and discuss business... this is just fact.. Buhari is a shy man, we need a Vocal being, a man who is bold and Arrogant.
Re: Buhari's WAEC: Should Atiku Also Travel To America, To Disprove Naysayers? by asanwafo: 8:20am On Nov 03, 2018
Wanted man cannot be our president. #Atikumustvisittheus.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nbc Sanctions Nta, Ait, Channels, Tvc Over Hate Speech / Ambode Meets The CEO Of Yamaha Motors In Lagos (photos) / Senate Gives Conditions For Magu's Reconsideration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.