Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,129 members, 7,818,385 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:06 PM

Nigeria Will Break-up After 2019 General Elections - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Will Break-up After 2019 General Elections (2482 Views)

2023: Atiku Selfish, Fled To Dubai After 2019 Poll, Can't Be Trusted - Afegbua / I Won't Contest Elections Again After 2019 - Buhari / Tinubu’s Associates Fear Buhari May Turn Against Him After 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria Will Break-up After 2019 General Elections by Nobody: 5:25pm On Nov 02, 2018
I have a dream and in that dream nigeria was disintegrated due to the anomalies,violence and fraud that trail the collation and final announcements of the election result.

NIGERIANS PREPARE FOR THE WORST.
Re: Nigeria Will Break-up After 2019 General Elections by Nobody: 6:01pm On Nov 02, 2018
Mrvocabularist:
I have a dream and in that dream nigeria was disintegrated due to the anomalies,violence and fraud that trail the collation and final announcements of the election result.

That will be nice.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Will Break-up After 2019 General Elections by 4kDdullard: 6:11pm On Nov 02, 2018
Can't wait for it even if it means sacrificing our lives to end the shithole. This shit must end!

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigeria Will Break-up After 2019 General Elections by Nobody: 6:15pm On Nov 02, 2018
4kDdullard:
Can't wait for it even if it means sacrificing our lives to end the shithole. This shit must end!

Nigerians will make a lot from igbo properties scattered nationwide. It will be a bazaar that will be cherished.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Will Break-up After 2019 General Elections by oilPUSSY(f): 6:32pm On Nov 02, 2018
resurgent4oodua:

Nigerians will make a lot from igbo properties scattered nationwide. It will be a bazaar that will be cherished.

Your laziness knows no bounds.
Take away everthing from Igbo man, give him little time again, he won't only meet up, he would ensure that he acquires more than what you took away from him irrespective of how harsh the environment/economy is.

Every tribe has what God used to bless them. God has blessed Igbos with the spirit of entrepreneurship and ability to make wealth no matter where they found themselves

Where are those that confiscated Igbos properties 48 yrs ago?. look at them and look at Igbos today, then compare and contrast and be the judge.
It's a God's given gift, you can't have. You can confisticate the properties, but you can never maintain such properties no matter how you struggle... Again check those that took igbo properties after the war.

Why you are lazying around looking for whose properties to take, I would advice you to go and read ECOWAS laws on properties. It's no more business as usual.

Let me repeat it so that it would sink deep inside your ewedu skull.... Look at Igbos today and look at those that took their properties after the war, compare and contrast.

I want you to sleep over this comment.
Don't push me to believe that you guys are really lazy to the extent of thinking of harvesting what you didn't plant.

26 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Nigeria Will Break-up After 2019 General Elections by TheZooHasFalln: 6:36pm On Nov 02, 2018
resurgent4oodua:

This is unwise consideration, if you can't forfeit what you made by your own energy for your freedom and guarantee to life, would you still own the properties if you get killed by what you didn't want to avoid because of your property?

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Will Break-up After 2019 General Elections by Nobody: 6:37pm On Nov 02, 2018
oilPUSSY:

Take away everthing from Igbo man, give little time again, he won't also meet up, he would ensure that he acquires more than what you took away from him irrespective of how harsh the environment/economy is.

Every tribe has what God used to bless them. God has blessed Igbos with the spirit of entrepreneurship and ability to make wealth no matter where they found themselves

Where are those that confiscated Igbos properties 48 yrs ago?. look at them and look at Igbos today, then compare and contrast and be the judge.
It's a God's given gift, you can't have. You can confisticate the properties, but you can never maintain it no matter how you struggle... Again check those that took igbo properties after the war.

Why you are lazying around looking for whose properties to take, I would advice you to go and read ECOWAS laws on properties. It's no more business as usual.

Let me repeat it so that it would sink deep inside your ewedu skull.... Look at Igbos today and look at those that took their properties after the war, compare and contrast.

I want you to sleep over this comment if you are wise.

See epistle because of the sacred fact I stated. So you want to carry properties to your new country? Since you have said igbos have the natural ability to create wealth, then building new properties shouldn't be a problem.

Just know that what I stated will come to pass and Nigerians will inherit the properties located in their regions regardless of any phony ecowas laws.

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Will Break-up After 2019 General Elections by Nobody: 6:38pm On Nov 02, 2018
TheZooHasFalln:
This is unwise consideration, if you can't forfeit what you made by your own energy for your freedom and guarantee to life, would you still own the properties if you get killed by what you didn't want to avoid because of your property?

My sentiment exactly.

You can't eat your cake and have it.
Re: Nigeria Will Break-up After 2019 General Elections by oilPUSSY(f): 6:41pm On Nov 02, 2018
resurgent4oodua:

See epistle because of the sacred fact I stated. So you want to carry properties to your new country? Since you have said igbos have the natural ability to create wealth, then building new properties shouldn't be a problem.

Just know that what I stated will come to pass and Nigerians will inherit the properties located in their regions regardless of any phony ecowas laws.
This one must be a political illiterate. I thought I was talking to a normal human being.

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigeria Will Break-up After 2019 General Elections by TheZooHasFalln: 6:41pm On Nov 02, 2018
oilPUSSY:

Take away everthing from Igbo man, give him little time again, he won't also meet up, he would ensure that he acquires more than what you took away from him irrespective of how harsh the environment/economy is.

It's a God's given gift, you can't have. You can confisticate the properties, but you can never maintain it no matter how you struggle... Again check those that took igbo properties after the war.

Don't push me to believe that you guys are really lazy, to the extent of thinking of harvesting what you didn't plant.
You always make sense that makes me want to identify with you. Show some green light nah.

8 Likes

Re: Nigeria Will Break-up After 2019 General Elections by Nobody: 6:42pm On Nov 02, 2018
resurgent4oodua:

Óle to sun bi ologbo.

Cc lzaa eternaltruths jumpandpas velocity25 tossie10 onyeoga

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Will Break-up After 2019 General Elections by Nobody: 6:44pm On Nov 02, 2018
oilPUSSY:

Take away everthing from Igbo man, give him little time again, he won't also meet up, he would ensure that he acquires more than what you took away from him irrespective of how harsh the environment/economy is.

Don't push me to believe that you guys are really lazy, to the extent of thinking of harvesting what you didn't plant.
Even Lagos became 51% Igbo grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Will Break-up After 2019 General Elections by TheZooHasFalln: 6:46pm On Nov 02, 2018
resurgent4oodua:

My sentiment exactly.

You can't eat your cake and have it.
Shut up mafrend, what nonsense are you talking about?

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Will Break-up After 2019 General Elections by oilPUSSY(f): 6:46pm On Nov 02, 2018
immhotep:

Even Lagos became 51% Igbo grin
I don't like bragging but Igbos are making waves to the extent of representing them at various levels in Lagos .

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria Will Break-up After 2019 General Elections by oilPUSSY(f): 6:47pm On Nov 02, 2018
TheZooHasFalln:
You always make sense that makes me want to identify with you. Show some green light nah.
Nwanne, kee nke n'eme Ogbe gi?

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Will Break-up After 2019 General Elections by Nobody: 6:49pm On Nov 02, 2018
oilPUSSY:

I don't like bragging but Igbos are making waves to the extent of representing them at various levels.
That is why mercyville and resurgent4oodua are just waiting to steal Igbo property in Lagos grin

Cc lzaa eternaltruths jumpandpas velocity25 tossie101 t9ksy

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigeria Will Break-up After 2019 General Elections by Nobody: 6:51pm On Nov 02, 2018
Arghhh, Igbos have gathered here.

I can't wait for next year to see how Igbos will wail again when Buhari wins.

Biafra might just be closer than we all thought.

grin I no get time for Internet hate. Na igbo get internet while Yorubas and Hausa's get real life. Oya, ipob thugs should come out and attack me again.

#istandwithbuharitill2023
Re: Nigeria Will Break-up After 2019 General Elections by oilPUSSY(f): 6:51pm On Nov 02, 2018
immhotep:

That is why mercyville and resurgent4oodua are just waiting to steal Igbo property in Lagos grin

Properties?
Not anymore, they should go and do research about properties. Even if they steal, they can't matain it because they are naturally lazy. I think the laziness is genetic.

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nigeria Will Break-up After 2019 General Elections by mushystuff: 6:52pm On Nov 02, 2018
resurgent4oodua:

So because of ur laziness and greed ECOWAS laws have become phony? Try and have small shame u hear?

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria Will Break-up After 2019 General Elections by TheZooHasFalln: 6:52pm On Nov 02, 2018
oilPUSSY:

Nnwa di sharp udo pasagodi n'ogbe. Nne way gi atogbugom n'ebea, anyi enwelu ike ilu nah? cool grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Will Break-up After 2019 General Elections by ikpuchinonye(m): 6:52pm On Nov 02, 2018
oilPUSSY:
nne ,o giwa bu ihe no na foto ahu
Re: Nigeria Will Break-up After 2019 General Elections by Nobody: 6:52pm On Nov 02, 2018
immhotep:

Abandoned properties will be contested for in our various courts and we are prepared.

I don't understand why you think I am fixated about igbo properties. Una wan carry una property for head go Biafra?

Re: Nigeria Will Break-up After 2019 General Elections by Nobody: 7:03pm On Nov 02, 2018
resurgent4oodua:

Abandoned properties will be contested for in our various courts and we are prepared.

I don't understand why you think I am fixated about igbo properties. Una wan carry una property for head go Biafra?

As suffersticated morons abi grin

Cc lzaa eternaltruths jumpandpas velocity25 Roger3d tossie101

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigeria Will Break-up After 2019 General Elections by Nobody: 7:06pm On Nov 02, 2018
immhotep:

As suffersticated morons abi grin

Cc lzaa eternaltruths jumpandpas velocity25 Roger3d tossie101

Immhotep, which day you go get sense sef?
Re: Nigeria Will Break-up After 2019 General Elections by Nobody: 7:07pm On Nov 02, 2018
resurgent4oodua:

Immhotep, which day you go get sense sef?
Atikulate and receive sense.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Will Break-up After 2019 General Elections by wordcat(m): 7:14pm On Nov 02, 2018
Mrvocabularist:

What's the worst that we will prepare for about this your nice dream?
Re: Nigeria Will Break-up After 2019 General Elections by naijacentric(m): 7:37pm On Nov 02, 2018
Mrvocabularist:

not only u i feel dat election would cause serious gbege i fear for dis country daily
Re: Nigeria Will Break-up After 2019 General Elections by kay4kay: 7:40pm On Nov 02, 2018
resurgent4oodua:

That was what happened during the Civil War. The whole ibo houses were taken in Rivers State
Re: Nigeria Will Break-up After 2019 General Elections by Nobody: 7:41pm On Nov 02, 2018
naijacentric:
not only u i feel dat election would cause serious gbege i fear for dis country daily

It won't cause any gbege unless igbos want to make trouble. It's clear that Atiku can't be President of this country, and to make it worse, he chose an igbo VP. How would he win?

Anybody that forments trouble next year will be dealt with severely. If igbos want to go to war because of Atiku, I wish them well.

(1) (2) (Reply)

See The Leaked Letter From Sen Akpabio To Abba Kyari Demanding INEC Cooperation / Breaking: Buhari Is Leading Atiku In Oyo! / Plateau Yoruba Youths Welcomes President Buhari. APC Governors, Minsters To Jos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.