Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,664 members, 7,837,460 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 02:59 AM

RE: Photos Of President Buhari Receiving His WAEC Certificate - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / RE: Photos Of President Buhari Receiving His WAEC Certificate (480 Views)

Photo Of Buhari Receiving A Phone Call Regarding The Released Kankara Students / Photo Of Buhari Receiving Emir Of Kano Amid EndSARS Protests Sparks Outrage / Photos Of President Buhari Receiving His WAEC Certificate. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

RE: Photos Of President Buhari Receiving His WAEC Certificate by GistFullGround: 6:50pm On Nov 02, 2018
I have seen this bogus result WAEC wants us to believe is from PMB.

Why did they not present it in 2015?

I have someone who sat for WAEC in 1999 but till date, WAEC never released all the result. We went to WAEC Office to check it out but nothing, even though the result was posted on their Board.

Well, it's Buhari turn and the result magically appeared; an exam that was purportedly written in 1961!

I make bold to say, Buhari NEVER sat for an exam, he was selected to be in the Army, as usual in the North.

While he was in the Army, he was selected to go for courses abroad.

This is like someone selected to go to ABU, UNIBEN, UNiLAG, OAU, UI etc without first passing WAEC. Remember there was a small boy, who is a Police Officer and posted to Osun State during the rigged election, don't be surprised that in some years to come, that boy will be wearing a Commissioner's Rank. That is how it goes in Nigeria, where unqualified people are used in place of qualified ones/

(1) (Reply)

Gov. Umahi’s Empowerment Of 2,500 Pastors Is Unprecedented & Laudable - Monica / Test Anti-graft Fight With Bribery Allegations Against Oshiomhole, Saraki To PMB / I No Hear Phheem From Atikulators And Sarakilators. Are They On Strike?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.