Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,274 members, 7,811,804 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:00 PM

Ethiopian Maid Raped By Her Arab Master’s Son, Gives Birth In Toilet. Photos - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ethiopian Maid Raped By Her Arab Master’s Son, Gives Birth In Toilet. Photos (71619 Views)

12-year-old Girl Raped By Teacher Gives Birth In Kaduna / African Maid R@ped By Her Arab Master’s Son, Gives Birth In Toilet. Photos / 45-Year-Old Man Caught Having Sex With Neighbor’s 12-Year-Old Daughter In Toilet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ethiopian Maid Raped By Her Arab Master’s Son, Gives Birth In Toilet. Photos by ChangeIsCostant: 8:33pm On Nov 02, 2018
An African lady who travelled to Oman to work as a housemaid, gave birth in a toilet after being allegedly impregnated by her master's son. 

It was gathered that the lady who reportedly hails from Ethiopia was raped multiple times by her Arab master's son at the house where she was baby sitting. 

The maid reportedly got pregnant following the sexual abuse and had to conceal it out of fear until she gave birth recently in the toilet.. 

Her employer reportedly heard the cry of the new baby from the toilet according to Facebook user, David Sserukenya, who shared a video of the maid being interrogated while carrying her baby in the toilet. 

It was also ALLEGED by David that the maid was later hung to death by her employer, as shown in another footage posted online. 

Below is what he shared on Facebook; 

"This girl is from Ethiopia. She went to Oman for kyeyo , she was raped by a son , in the house where she was baby sitting. She got pregnant,, had no one to tell, feared, and decided to hide the pregnancy until she gave birth . she gave birth from a toilet and they got her after hearing the baby crying from the toilet. Thy decided to hung her. (As if she forced the boy to rape her).So sad. I feel bad when I here people boasting that the government is getting a lot of money from people going to Arab countries . I want to open your eyes. THIS IS MODERN/ADVANCED SLAVERY . Let all our children come back. Hon sserukenya clear empologoma ya sabagabo."

Watch the video below;

See more;   https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/11/ethiopian-maid-gets-raped-by-her-arab-masters-son-gives-birth-in-toilet.html

3 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ethiopian Maid Raped By Her Arab Master’s Son, Gives Birth In Toilet. Photos by niskill: 9:27pm On Nov 02, 2018
too bad
Re: Ethiopian Maid Raped By Her Arab Master’s Son, Gives Birth In Toilet. Photos by Laird(m): 10:08pm On Nov 02, 2018
It's painful the way Arabs treat their Black servants

106 Likes

Re: Ethiopian Maid Raped By Her Arab Master’s Son, Gives Birth In Toilet. Photos by TruthHurts1(m): 10:43pm On Nov 02, 2018
Re: Ethiopian Maid Raped By Her Arab Master’s Son, Gives Birth In Toilet. Photos by sirbanky77(m): 10:43pm On Nov 02, 2018
embarassed undecided grin

2 Likes

Re: Ethiopian Maid Raped By Her Arab Master’s Son, Gives Birth In Toilet. Photos by koolgee(m): 10:43pm On Nov 02, 2018
Hmmmm
Re: Ethiopian Maid Raped By Her Arab Master’s Son, Gives Birth In Toilet. Photos by chukstino: 10:43pm On Nov 02, 2018
Sorry
Re: Ethiopian Maid Raped By Her Arab Master’s Son, Gives Birth In Toilet. Photos by Nobody: 10:43pm On Nov 02, 2018
The glory of a useless religious system is responsible for this inane sacrilege

161 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ethiopian Maid Raped By Her Arab Master’s Son, Gives Birth In Toilet. Photos by TruthHurts1(m): 10:43pm On Nov 02, 2018
cry
Re: Ethiopian Maid Raped By Her Arab Master’s Son, Gives Birth In Toilet. Photos by Hotzone(m): 10:43pm On Nov 02, 2018
Ndi iberibe

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ethiopian Maid Raped By Her Arab Master’s Son, Gives Birth In Toilet. Photos by HAkorehdeh(m): 10:44pm On Nov 02, 2018
First and foremost, that picture of a person hung does not depict a woman. The author should rather make his research well and know the real whereabouts of the woman.

I don't trust Arab and I believe they are also racist if not more racist than the whites. I believe they are a replica of Hausa/fulani/Aboki we have here in Nigeria.
- They barely save money for the future
- They will rather kill the angel you (a stranger) for their devil brother even when it is very obvious that the brother is evil.
- They are mostly stubborn and intolerant
- They are mostly radical in their religion
etc

I've never seen any Arab invent anything big in the world. All we hear is how they spend lavishly -obviously because they barely save. They have the money but do they have the knowledge? I just hope the woman is safe wherever she is. May Allah save her from their torment!

156 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ethiopian Maid Raped By Her Arab Master’s Son, Gives Birth In Toilet. Photos by ednut1(m): 10:44pm On Nov 02, 2018
Heard of a distant cousin in the village who went to dubai for same shit. 100k salary. Sad

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ethiopian Maid Raped By Her Arab Master’s Son, Gives Birth In Toilet. Photos by princeade86(m): 10:44pm On Nov 02, 2018
see fake fabricated story

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ethiopian Maid Raped By Her Arab Master’s Son, Gives Birth In Toilet. Photos by goldiam(f): 10:44pm On Nov 02, 2018
Speechless!!!
Re: Ethiopian Maid Raped By Her Arab Master’s Son, Gives Birth In Toilet. Photos by BlackAdam55(m): 10:45pm On Nov 02, 2018
grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Ethiopian Maid Raped By Her Arab Master’s Son, Gives Birth In Toilet. Photos by Learnstuffs: 10:45pm On Nov 02, 2018
Why girls still going to Arab countries as maids with all these brutal abuses baffles me

14 Likes

Re: Ethiopian Maid Raped By Her Arab Master’s Son, Gives Birth In Toilet. Photos by SageTravels: 10:45pm On Nov 02, 2018
This is Horrible. God help us

4 Likes

Re: Ethiopian Maid Raped By Her Arab Master’s Son, Gives Birth In Toilet. Photos by stat(m): 10:45pm On Nov 02, 2018
Arabs don't like Blacks for anything

35 Likes

Re: Ethiopian Maid Raped By Her Arab Master’s Son, Gives Birth In Toilet. Photos by frankmoney(m): 10:45pm On Nov 02, 2018
Arabs are actually wicked

27 Likes

Re: Ethiopian Maid Raped By Her Arab Master’s Son, Gives Birth In Toilet. Photos by wittyt98(m): 10:45pm On Nov 02, 2018
There's nothing Special,Good or holy about these Arab folks. their heart is full of hate. my friend who used to school in Saudi Arabia told me how these people are fucking hypocrites and are so evil. they regard to Africans as devil worshippers, have no respect for our trads and way of life, treat us like shit cus they feel they re superior. i wonder why we ass lick these foolish people and their invention "islam"

there's nothing holy about their land, nothing peaceful about their religion and nothing inspiring about them. just a bunch of sanctimonious bastards doing their thing .

67 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ethiopian Maid Raped By Her Arab Master’s Son, Gives Birth In Toilet. Photos by johnwizey: 10:46pm On Nov 02, 2018
Arabs are very wicked set of people

22 Likes

Re: Ethiopian Maid Raped By Her Arab Master’s Son, Gives Birth In Toilet. Photos by adecz: 10:46pm On Nov 02, 2018
These Arabs are a racist,
barbaric people.

They simply tolerate blacks for pilgrimage
in their land because of the money we
take to boost their economy.

Their slave trade was even more brutal
than the oyibo trans Atlantic. Yet these
Satanic ppl are the heroes & role models
to people from certain areas of this country.

See what they did to that innocent
journalist in the Saudi consolate in
Turkey.

The tricked him into the embassy,
strangled him, & used electric saw to
chop him into chunks & cooked him
in Acid, & then went for prayers.

But what do you expect from the
descendants of ISHMAEL!!!

72 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ethiopian Maid Raped By Her Arab Master’s Son, Gives Birth In Toilet. Photos by chocorex(m): 10:46pm On Nov 02, 2018
Nawa o
Re: Ethiopian Maid Raped By Her Arab Master’s Son, Gives Birth In Toilet. Photos by Nobody: 10:47pm On Nov 02, 2018
and how did she hid her pregnancy for nine months ,without anyone finding out? undecidedthe shlt is not adding up .

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ethiopian Maid Raped By Her Arab Master’s Son, Gives Birth In Toilet. Photos by itchie: 10:47pm On Nov 02, 2018
All these stories won't still stop others from going there. I don't understand some of this my African people sef

4 Likes

Re: Ethiopian Maid Raped By Her Arab Master’s Son, Gives Birth In Toilet. Photos by Odingo1: 10:47pm On Nov 02, 2018
Arabs are very sadist human beings and very brutal people

18 Likes

Re: Ethiopian Maid Raped By Her Arab Master’s Son, Gives Birth In Toilet. Photos by Arthurity1(m): 10:48pm On Nov 02, 2018
I. Hate. Arabs!!

11 Likes

Re: Ethiopian Maid Raped By Her Arab Master’s Son, Gives Birth In Toilet. Photos by ShenTeh(m): 10:48pm On Nov 02, 2018
'They decided to hung (sic) the girl'!

Are you kidding!
Re: Ethiopian Maid Raped By Her Arab Master’s Son, Gives Birth In Toilet. Photos by TruthHurts1(m): 10:50pm On Nov 02, 2018
Whenever I think of the sheer stupidity that Africans have shown throughout history in embracing the cultures of those who despise them, it makes my blood boil.
This is what they have in mind for innocent defenceless girls like Leah Sharibu.
We all know what needs to be done if you want to stope this sort of thing from
Affecting Christians in Nigeria.

57 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Ethiopian Maid Raped By Her Arab Master’s Son, Gives Birth In Toilet. Photos by Lilimax(f): 10:50pm On Nov 02, 2018
Arabs are very wicked and hostiles. Just like a typical 'onye oku isi na ani'

16 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"Millipedes Sent To A Thief's House In Uyo Using Juju" (Photos) / Why Babakaka Shehu Ngorg Was Killed By Uzonna Maduabuchi, His Fellow Soldier / Female Corpse Washes Ashore At Lekki Beach (Disturbing Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.