Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,788 members, 7,827,908 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:00 PM

Ethiopian Maid Raped By Her Arab Master’s Son, Gives Birth In Toilet. Photos - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ethiopian Maid Raped By Her Arab Master’s Son, Gives Birth In Toilet. Photos (71677 Views)

12-year-old Girl Raped By Teacher Gives Birth In Kaduna / African Maid R@ped By Her Arab Master’s Son, Gives Birth In Toilet. Photos / 45-Year-Old Man Caught Having Sex With Neighbor’s 12-Year-Old Daughter In Toilet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ethiopian Maid Raped By Her Arab Master’s Son, Gives Birth In Toilet. Photos by Haddock(m): 7:50am On Nov 03, 2018
Jarus:

So this is why an Arab man brutalizes and rapes a maid which only happens to a Muslim Arab and case or brutalization/rape has never happened to a non-Muslim in other parts of the world?

Okay, let's get this in focus.

Assuming a Congolese girl of 14 years or so, comes to work in Nigeria and ended up getting raped by her boss and she succeeded to cry out somehow, Nigerian civil law, however porous, would uphold the rights of the abused child. If the boss throws his weight around and uses money and lawyers to turn things in his favor, he should as well pray the abused child's case doesn't get taken up by a Nigerian NGO against the Nigerian offender. The government and public on their part won't make any attempt to hush up anything.

Apply same case to Saudi Arabia or any other Arab country of your choice where Sharia law holds sway. The girl must produce what? Was it 2 witnesses who will testify that they saw him rape her? If she get pregnant outside wedlock, she's a prostitute to them and the public won't have any sympathy for her.

Rape is a global problem, you know, but some countries allow the victims to voice out more than some others.
Re: Ethiopian Maid Raped By Her Arab Master’s Son, Gives Birth In Toilet. Photos by HajimeSaito(m): 7:57am On Nov 03, 2018
fucksterisback:
Of course, I'm a Muslim and I'm very proud of it. grin I'm busy right now so I don't have time for arguing you.

Ahaaaaaa!!!! So why did you deny it at first? grin grin grin grin You are a headslamming "abeed". No wonder you're arguing nonsense in defense of nonsense. Don't run away, I still have more opportunities for you to embarass yourself on this forum. I will use Islime to embarass you of course.
Re: Ethiopian Maid Raped By Her Arab Master’s Son, Gives Birth In Toilet. Photos by efighter: 8:02am On Nov 03, 2018
lowgeorge:
The glory of a useless religious system is responsible for this inane sacrilege

Your hatred for Islam is driving you fast to your grave. Did Arabs beg you to come to their country? If you go to another man's country, whatever your eyes see you accept. Your missionary religion forcefully exported several of your fathers and mothers to America and Europe to work as slaves including sex slaves. Many were thrown into into the sea and ocean. Definitely this is not the religion of Jesus our Prophet Isa (PUH) who preached LOVE and nothing else but LOVE. So, if you now use your leg waka go slavery several years after Christian Slave Market was outlawed, if you die, you die. As for those heartless Arabs who do not value human lives, the Thunder that will strike them is coming from Osogbo.
Re: Ethiopian Maid Raped By Her Arab Master’s Son, Gives Birth In Toilet. Photos by Ajixegun: 8:17am On Nov 03, 2018
You can never see Seun Osewa commenting on this kind of post but let be a post about Christianity that when he will start having uncontrollable orgasms. What an hypocrite being. I like people who are not biased irrespective of your believe but seun is different, to extent that he would make swear an oat before commenting on any Islamic post.
Re: Ethiopian Maid Raped By Her Arab Master’s Son, Gives Birth In Toilet. Photos by princfred(m): 8:20am On Nov 03, 2018
HajimeSaito:

And you should ask yourself why the "prophet" of islam was always equating black people with negativity?

According to MOOhamad see a black woman in a dream means that a plague or disease is about to begin:

Why arab Libyans hate their fellow African blacks.
Re: Ethiopian Maid Raped By Her Arab Master’s Son, Gives Birth In Toilet. Photos by movetoca: 8:20am On Nov 03, 2018
teepha:

I swear you lack common sense. Smh
He's right you know. Some of these religious nonsense doesn't apply to this current generation. I don't know why you people prefer a book that was written by some ancient men with their ancient sense.
Re: Ethiopian Maid Raped By Her Arab Master’s Son, Gives Birth In Toilet. Photos by Ajixegun: 8:43am On Nov 03, 2018
Ajixegun:
You can never see Seun Osewa commenting on this kind of post but let be a post about Christianity that is when he will start having uncontrollable orgasms. What an hypocrite being. I like people who are not biased irrespective of your believe but seun is different, to extent that he would make swear an oath before commenting on any Islamic post.
Re: Ethiopian Maid Raped By Her Arab Master’s Son, Gives Birth In Toilet. Photos by Nobody: 8:48am On Nov 03, 2018
HajimeSaito:

Ahaaaaaa!!!! So why did you deny it at first? grin grin grin grin You are a headslamming "abeed". No wonder you're arguing nonsense in defense of nonsense. Don't run away, I still have more opportunities for you to embarass yourself on this forum. I will use Islime to embarass you of course.
Funny guy, where did you see me write any post of not being a Muslim? Even me as a Muslim dares not go to Arabian countries l, except Dubai wink. Dubai is a little bit secular.
Re: Ethiopian Maid Raped By Her Arab Master’s Son, Gives Birth In Toilet. Photos by lagosrd: 8:50am On Nov 03, 2018
fucksterisback:
. Lol, that man was killed because he was an heavy critic of their government. It has nothing to do with being an Muslim or not. When Russia attacked two of her citizens with a nerve agent in the UK, nobody associated that with their religion. What happened is what majority of the government all over the world probably do, the CIA tried to assassinate Fidel Castro multiple times just because their wish couldn't come true in Cuba.

Bro my post is not about religion it's about cruelty and wickedness of the highest order. The same barbaric way of killing people both within and outside their country. Men it's the height of inhuman.
Beheading people
Shooting people at long/ close range
Gazing people
Electrocuting people
It's Gorey horrible don't dignify such people.
Re: Ethiopian Maid Raped By Her Arab Master’s Son, Gives Birth In Toilet. Photos by Nobody: 8:54am On Nov 03, 2018
lagosrd:

Bro my post is not about religion it's about cruelty and wickedness of the highest order. The same barbaric way of killing people both within and outside their country. Men it's the height of inhuman.
Beheading people
Shooting people at long/ close range
Gazing people
Electrocuting people
It's Gorey horrible don't dignify such people.
You nailed it.

1 Like

Re: Ethiopian Maid Raped By Her Arab Master’s Son, Gives Birth In Toilet. Photos by gentleibraheem(m): 9:26am On Nov 03, 2018
Fake news
Though these Arabs are crazy about women. E be like say women dey scarce for that side
Re: Ethiopian Maid Raped By Her Arab Master’s Son, Gives Birth In Toilet. Photos by Phaanie(f): 9:59am On Nov 03, 2018
Laird:
It's painful the way Arabs treat their Black servants
U mean to say the way they treat women in general embarassed

1 Like

Re: Ethiopian Maid Raped By Her Arab Master’s Son, Gives Birth In Toilet. Photos by HajimeSaito(m): 10:22am On Nov 03, 2018
fucksterisback:
Funny guy, where did you see me write any post of not being a Muslim? Even me as a Muslim dares not go to Arabian countries l, except Dubai wink. Dubai is a little bit secular.

I think I'm beginning to like you. Your fellow Muslims on this forum would rather cover up the blatant racism that blacks suffer in the Arab world than admit that it's a real problem. The whole world knows about the history of racism in the West, but thanks to people like the late Muhammad Ali, Louis Farrakhan etc a lot of black Muslims are living in ignorance about how deeply pervasive racism is in Islam and the Arabic world.
Re: Ethiopian Maid Raped By Her Arab Master’s Son, Gives Birth In Toilet. Photos by Nobody: 10:26am On Nov 03, 2018
HajimeSaito:

[img]4[/img]
Re: Ethiopian Maid Raped By Her Arab Master’s Son, Gives Birth In Toilet. Photos by Nobody: 10:29am On Nov 03, 2018

Re: Ethiopian Maid Raped By Her Arab Master’s Son, Gives Birth In Toilet. Photos by engrelvis(m): 10:46am On Nov 03, 2018
princeade86:
see fake fabricated story
whether fake or not Arabs r d most wicked people on earth most especially if u r in their territory.Take it from me bro
Re: Ethiopian Maid Raped By Her Arab Master’s Son, Gives Birth In Toilet. Photos by Nobody: 11:13am On Nov 03, 2018
BigNeek:
Just my thought... How can a lady carry her pregnancy for nine months without anyone knowing that she was pregnant and even to the point of child birth. This doesn't make any sense and only fools will read this and start condemning the employers because they are Arabs. And I can already see a lot of fools around especially the person that narrated the story like child birth is a movie script.

Zombie it's possible for your sister to get pregnant and gave birth without you family notice then trow it away.

when I was in Gwa gwa Abuja, a girl, our neighbor called Alice was pregnant and nobody knew even after given birth, she threw the baby boy beside bush in nylon bag, as children then we were playing around the bush and hearing baby's cry, we ran to call people in our area, they came and carried the baby,
how they catch the girl, arrested her before she confess at the police station, nobody knew she was pregnant but her act at that moment made mature women to suspect her and arrested her, I have forgotten how they knew but one of them is that she was caught pounding unnecessary thing with mortar, trying to do unnecessary hard work which people who gave birth newly wouldn't do,

everybody body no be the same, body dey type by type, ask mature women around you.
Re: Ethiopian Maid Raped By Her Arab Master’s Son, Gives Birth In Toilet. Photos by Nobody: 11:16am On Nov 03, 2018
MaNyEsq:
I can't for the life of me understand why any sane foreigner would live and work as a maid in a country where the customs are still centuries back. There have been stories of how these Arabs abuse and often behead their maids for minor infractions that warrant just a reprimand, yet these women and sometimes men from these impoverished countries flock to these places. Some time ago, A Ghanaian nanny was beheaded publicly in Saudi Arabia simply for the fact that the toddler she was babysitting fell off the stairs. These people regardless of how much wealth they possess, they still exhibit their hatred and crude beliefs and behavior towards others, especially dark-skinned foreigners. What would it profit one to travel to these places to make a living and end up dying for nothing?

they are decieved, they promised they good job, but in the flight they will show them news job and sell they into slavery by their country men/women
Re: Ethiopian Maid Raped By Her Arab Master’s Son, Gives Birth In Toilet. Photos by Lilimax(f): 11:21am On Nov 03, 2018
Ghostmode2two:
Arabs are mean, take Khashoggis murder as a case study.
Re: Ethiopian Maid Raped By Her Arab Master’s Son, Gives Birth In Toilet. Photos by Lilimax(f): 11:24am On Nov 03, 2018
Ajixegun:
You can never see Seun Osewa commenting on this kind of post but let be a post about Christianity that when he will start having uncontrollable orgasms. What an hypocrite being. I like people who are not biased irrespective of your believe but seun is different, to extent that he would make swear an oat before commenting on any Islamic post.
smiley shocked
Re: Ethiopian Maid Raped By Her Arab Master’s Son, Gives Birth In Toilet. Photos by Onlyonebuhari: 11:34am On Nov 03, 2018
FICTION: only a fool will believe this, a girl getting pregnant and hide it for 9months in her hand bag till she delivered. People's brain no longer function...
Re: Ethiopian Maid Raped By Her Arab Master’s Son, Gives Birth In Toilet. Photos by Jacobmanny(m): 11:55am On Nov 03, 2018
Laird:
It's painful the way Arabs treat their Black SERVANTS
Employees.. Though with the way things turn out there, Servant might be the appropraite word.

1 Like

Re: Ethiopian Maid Raped By Her Arab Master’s Son, Gives Birth In Toilet. Photos by pweshdodo(m): 11:59am On Nov 03, 2018
TruthHurts1:
Whenever I think of the sheer stupidity that Africans have shown throughout history in embracing the cultures of those who despise them, it makes my blood boil.
This is what they have in mind for innocent defenceless girls like Leah Sharibu.
We all know what needs to be done if you want to stope this sort of thing from
Affecting Christians in Nigeria.

Where can you find that in the Quran?
Re: Ethiopian Maid Raped By Her Arab Master’s Son, Gives Birth In Toilet. Photos by Sardauna24(m): 12:02pm On Nov 03, 2018
HAkorehdeh:
First and foremost, that picture of a person hung does not depict a woman. The author should rather make his research well and know the real whereabouts of the woman.

I don't trust Arab and I believe they are also racist if not more racist than the whites. I believe they are a replica of Hausa/fulani/Aboki we have here in Nigeria.
- They barely save money for the future
- They will rather kill the angel you (a stranger) for their devil brother even when it is very obvious that the brother is evil.
- They are mostly stubborn and intolerant
- They are mostly radical in their religion
etc

I've never seen any Arab invent anything big in the world. All we hear is how they spend lavishly -obviously because they barely save. They have the money but do they have the knowledge? I just hope the woman is safe wherever she is. May Allah save her from their torment!
See this idiot tribalist dullard:will you keep ur dirty mouth shut.
Re: Ethiopian Maid Raped By Her Arab Master’s Son, Gives Birth In Toilet. Photos by princeade86(m): 12:29pm On Nov 03, 2018
engrelvis:
whether fake or not Arabs r d most wicked people on earth most especially if u r in their territory.Take it from me bro
u are right bro, but why are girls always run there to do house help
Re: Ethiopian Maid Raped By Her Arab Master’s Son, Gives Birth In Toilet. Photos by ghettochild(m): 1:10pm On Nov 03, 2018
I think every African country to ban the travelling of women to Arab countries except Saudi for pilgrimage...
its the only way but as long as there r agents advertising these maid jobs.. they will always b a rush... I suggest BBC makes a documentary on this to show the world what these Arabian animals are doing to our African ladies.
Re: Ethiopian Maid Raped By Her Arab Master’s Son, Gives Birth In Toilet. Photos by Shafiiimran99: 1:33pm On Nov 03, 2018
ghettochild:
I think every African country to ban the travelling of women to Arab countries except Saudi for pilgrimage...
its the only way but as long as there r agents advertising these maid jobs.. they will always b a rush... I suggest BBC makes a documentary on this to show the world what these Arabian animals are doing to our African ladies.
Then, you must be worst than animal since your African ladies prefer animals to you
Re: Ethiopian Maid Raped By Her Arab Master’s Son, Gives Birth In Toilet. Photos by Shafiiimran99: 1:48pm On Nov 03, 2018
Fake tori. The point is that, a good Muslim will never has a house girl that is at least 10 years old
Re: Ethiopian Maid Raped By Her Arab Master’s Son, Gives Birth In Toilet. Photos by Nobody: 5:08pm On Nov 03, 2018
CandidateOfHell:

they are decieved, they promised they good job, but in the flight they will show them news job and sell they into slavery by their country men/women

I understand your point but I am sure these people have heard or read what's actually going on. People should learn from the mistakes of others in order not to repeat the same mistakes. Just as Nigerians are rushing off to Libya in droves despite having heard or read stories of survivors urging people not to embark on such a dangerous journey. It goes without saying, "The way of a fool is right in his own eyes, But a wise man is he who listens to counsel." Enough Said!
Re: Ethiopian Maid Raped By Her Arab Master’s Son, Gives Birth In Toilet. Photos by BigNeek(m): 12:32am On Mar 20, 2019
CandidateOfHell:

Zombie it's possible for your sister to get pregnant and gave birth without you family notice then trow it away.

when I was in Gwa gwa Abuja, a girl, our neighbor called Alice was pregnant and nobody knew even after given birth, she threw the baby boy beside bush in nylon bag, as children then we were playing around the bush and hearing baby's cry, we ran to call people in our area, they came and carried the baby,
how they catch the girl, arrested her before she confess at the police station, nobody knew she was pregnant but her act at that moment made mature women to suspect her and arrested her, I have forgotten how they knew but one of them is that she was caught pounding unnecessary thing with mortar, trying to do unnecessary hard work which people who gave birth newly wouldn't do,

everybody body no be the same, body dey type by type, ask mature women around you.

Though this response is coming late because I haven't been chanced to see it until now. First you started by calling me zombie. Now who is the zombie? From what I stated I made it clear that it is impossible for someone to be pregnant for nine months and give birth without anyone knowing. Now after showing yourself to be so immature to have noticed, you went on to clarify she was caught by matured people, and how they did it you still don't know. The reason you didn't know it just simply because you are not matured enough to know a pregnant woman all because you were expecting her belly to be very big and probably showing the kind of signs you see in Africa Magic... Lol.

At the end of the day, ask yourself again, how did they catch her?
The answer is simple, and that is because some people knew she was pregnant and decided not to say anything till she threw the baby away.

Now does this not comprehend with my statement that says its impossible for someone to be pregnant for nine months and give birth without anyone knowing about it?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Uduak & Hobbit Fight On Twitter: Lesbianism, Cocaine Addiction, Theft, The Cause / Nigerian Army Meets Crippled Man Assaulted In Onitsha By Soldiers (Photos) / Lady Stripped And Beaten For Stealing Phone (Pics, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 103
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.