Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,164 members, 7,821,947 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:30 PM

Nigerian Army Dislodges Boko Haram Terrorists In Borno - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Army Dislodges Boko Haram Terrorists In Borno (25288 Views)

Troops Destroy Scores Of Boko Haram Terrorists In Lake Chad And Tumbus / Troops Kill 81 Terrorists In Borno / Soldiers Rescue Two Women, Kill Two Boko Haram Terrorists In Borno (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Army Dislodges Boko Haram Terrorists In Borno by nghubs1(m): 8:56pm On Nov 02, 2018
The Nigerian Army on Friday disligded operatives of the Boko Haram terrorist group in Borno state.

According to a statement by Nigerian Army and made available to NGHUBS,  the incident happened at Mude Village in Borno State.

"Troops of 117 Task Force Battalion Chibok in conjunction with members of CJTF and vigilantes on fighting patrol dislodged BHTs at Mude, a village ahead of Gumsuri in Borno State."

"The terrorists fled in disarray on sighting the gallant troops and most of them escaped with gunshot wounds."The statement partly read

Recovered during the gunbattle were 7 X AK Rifle, 3 X Magazine, 1 X RPG Tube, 1 X RPG Bomb, 1 X Double Barrel Gun and 7 X Bicycle. Medical Equipment and accessories include 2 X Nylon Sutures, 3 X Fortified Procaine Penicillin, 1 X B-Complex, 1 X Chloroquine, 1 X Stethoscope, 1 X Stitch Forcep, 1 X Alice, 1 X Artery Forcep, 1 X Sponge Holding Forcep, 2 X Disecting Forcep, 1 X Lidoncain, 2 X Needle/Syringe, 1 X Gentamicin, 2 X Hand Gloves, 1 X First Aid Box and cotton Wool. Other items include blanket and sleeping kits.

See photos below.

http://nghubs.com.ng/2018/11/02/breaking-nigerian-army-dislodge-boko-haram-terrorists-in-borno/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Army Dislodges Boko Haram Terrorists In Borno by Abdulhakeem78(m): 10:41pm On Nov 02, 2018
"The terrorists fled in disarray on sighting the gallant troops and most of them escaped with gunshot wounds."
Dear gallant soldiers, please work assiduously to reunite Leah Sharibu with her parents, I wish she celebrated Christmas and New Year with them.
May He continue to protect our dear soldiers

47 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Army Dislodges Boko Haram Terrorists In Borno by princeade86(m): 10:41pm On Nov 02, 2018
always dislodge, yet dey will strike

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Army Dislodges Boko Haram Terrorists In Borno by vanbonattel: 10:41pm On Nov 02, 2018
Yeah grin

For the 1001th time grin

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Army Dislodges Boko Haram Terrorists In Borno by Nobody: 10:41pm On Nov 02, 2018
Lol
Re: Nigerian Army Dislodges Boko Haram Terrorists In Borno by BruncleZuma: 10:41pm On Nov 02, 2018
grin grin grin grin

15 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army Dislodges Boko Haram Terrorists In Borno by Nobody: 10:41pm On Nov 02, 2018
grin
Re: Nigerian Army Dislodges Boko Haram Terrorists In Borno by Nobody: 10:42pm On Nov 02, 2018
grin grin
Re: Nigerian Army Dislodges Boko Haram Terrorists In Borno by koolgee(m): 10:43pm On Nov 02, 2018
Good
Re: Nigerian Army Dislodges Boko Haram Terrorists In Borno by BlackAdam55(m): 10:43pm On Nov 02, 2018
grin grin the same bullshlt

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army Dislodges Boko Haram Terrorists In Borno by EliteBeautyBlog(f): 10:44pm On Nov 02, 2018

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Army Dislodges Boko Haram Terrorists In Borno by Hadone(m): 10:44pm On Nov 02, 2018
Good
Re: Nigerian Army Dislodges Boko Haram Terrorists In Borno by dpassion8(m): 10:44pm On Nov 02, 2018
good news though but its 2 late cos i v been ATIKUlated already...long live our gallant soldiers..

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Army Dislodges Boko Haram Terrorists In Borno by 46O1CE: 10:45pm On Nov 02, 2018
Kudos
Igbos terrorists next
Re: Nigerian Army Dislodges Boko Haram Terrorists In Borno by ShenTeh(m): 10:45pm On Nov 02, 2018
We need just the sponsor of the Boko Haram.

Every other effort is an exercise in futility.

Poor NA, chasing shadows.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Army Dislodges Boko Haram Terrorists In Borno by mimimile93: 10:46pm On Nov 02, 2018
nghubs1:
The Nigerian Army on Friday disligded operatives of the Boko Haram terrorist group in Borno state.

According to a statement by Nigerian Army and made available to NGHUBS,  the incident happened at Mude Village in Borno State.

"Troops of 117 Task Force Battalion Chibok in conjunction with members of CJTF and vigilantes on fighting patrol dislodged BHTs at Mude, a village ahead of Gumsuri in Borno State."

"The terrorists fled in disarray on sighting the gallant troops and most of them escaped with gunshot wounds."The statement partly read

Recovered during the gunbattle were 7 X AK Rifle, 3 X Magazine, 1 X RPG Tube, 1 X RPG Bomb, 1 X Double Barrel Gun and 7 X Bicycle. Medical Equipment and accessories include 2 X Nylon Sutures, 3 X Fortified Procaine Penicillin, 1 X B-Complex, 1 X Chloroquine, 1 X Stethoscope, 1 X Stitch Forcep, 1 X Alice, 1 X Artery Forcep, 1 X Sponge Holding Forcep, 2 X Disecting Forcep, 1 X Lidoncain, 2 X Needle/Syringe, 1 X Gentamicin, 2 X Hand Gloves, 1 X First Aid Box and cotton Wool. Other items include blanket and sleeping kits.

See photos below.

http://nghubs.com.ng/2018/11/02/breaking-nigerian-army-dislodge-boko-haram-terrorists-in-borno/

Good job.

God bless President Muhammadu Buhari.

God bless Lt Gen TY Bruatai

God bless Nigerian Army

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Army Dislodges Boko Haram Terrorists In Borno by RoyalStyles2020: 10:48pm On Nov 02, 2018
Re: Nigerian Army Dislodges Boko Haram Terrorists In Borno by mjbaba: 10:50pm On Nov 02, 2018
weed is not good

donofdons:
While I was sleeping, I saw the heavens open and a long massive brown rod with a heavenly oily hand around it came out of the sky and after vigorous up and down movement, spurt out whitish liquid onto the land and from it, arose with a man who is said to be Adam, the progenitor of man. And I heard a thundering voice which said, behold the rod of life.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army Dislodges Boko Haram Terrorists In Borno by islandmoon: 10:50pm On Nov 02, 2018
kill them, this are the fulani herdsmen people coming to kill on the plateau! show us their corpes
Re: Nigerian Army Dislodges Boko Haram Terrorists In Borno by Alzirida(f): 10:51pm On Nov 02, 2018
Do u know that we can achive a lot if everyone on earth loves, respect and cherish one another.......
But people will barely have need for God

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army Dislodges Boko Haram Terrorists In Borno by Afonja007: 10:51pm On Nov 02, 2018
A person who gathers ants infested woods should not complain when lizards pay him or her a visit ,northerners this is you people's cross make una carry well well, make una go ask afganistan people after America deceived dem to drive Russians out since 1989russian pulled out from afganistan dem still dey slaughter each till today is not going to stop that's what northerners put them selves into because dem want make Jonathan commot,boko is business is not going to stop that's the hard truth ,cow rustling won't stop in zamfara

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Army Dislodges Boko Haram Terrorists In Borno by Learnstuffs: 10:51pm On Nov 02, 2018
They always keep roaring back

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army Dislodges Boko Haram Terrorists In Borno by aguiyi2: 10:52pm On Nov 02, 2018
These boko guys actually live like the animals they are.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Army Dislodges Boko Haram Terrorists In Borno by Nobody: 10:52pm On Nov 02, 2018
donofdons:
While I was sleeping, I saw the heavens open and a long massive brown rod with a heavenly oily hand around it came out of the sky and after vigorous up and down movement, spurt out whitish liquid onto the land and from it, arose with a man who is said to be Adam, the progenitor of man. And I heard a thundering voice which said, behold the rod of life.

grin grin why present your sexual shït in a sacred manner? U must have been skipping your medics a lot lately.

Oya take it nigga.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Army Dislodges Boko Haram Terrorists In Borno by israelmao(m): 10:55pm On Nov 02, 2018
There are many untold stories about the fight against insurgency but all in all I salute the resilient spirit of the army.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Army Dislodges Boko Haram Terrorists In Borno by realnas(m): 11:00pm On Nov 02, 2018
Hope it's Al barnawi 's boys that the army attacked because they are far much more dangerous than shekau 's faction
Re: Nigerian Army Dislodges Boko Haram Terrorists In Borno by AngelicBeing: 11:18pm On Nov 02, 2018
donofdons:
shocked

Re: Nigerian Army Dislodges Boko Haram Terrorists In Borno by Princeton92(m): 11:21pm On Nov 02, 2018
Abrg I'm tired if NA stories dislodging Boko Haram here N there....
Give us just one single story like "NA ends Boko Haram finally", we'll praise you with all you want N in anyway. But for now, kudos still...
Trump ended lots of stuff in months yet still Uncle Bubu is still struggling in his hot seat...
Pfffttttt! Retire to Daura you old donkey!!! grin cheesy
Re: Nigerian Army Dislodges Boko Haram Terrorists In Borno by nabegibeg: 11:22pm On Nov 02, 2018
finish them all
Re: Nigerian Army Dislodges Boko Haram Terrorists In Borno by Princeton92(m): 11:22pm On Nov 02, 2018
ShenTeh:
We need just the sponsor of the Boko Haram.

Every other effort is an exercise in futility.

Poor NA, chasing shadows.

Well said brother, you speak my language j00r cool

(1) (2) (Reply)

Drunk Naval Officer Urinates On His Body In Delta State (Photos, Video) / Security Guard Beaten And Arrested For Stealing Food From His Oga's Fridge. PICS / Man Tricks Girlfriend Into Prostitution In UAE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.