Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,178 members, 7,849,636 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 06:39 AM

“I Neither Demolished Mosques Nor Sent Hausa Out Of Anambra” – Peter Obi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / “I Neither Demolished Mosques Nor Sent Hausa Out Of Anambra” – Peter Obi (1333 Views)

Amaechi Demolished Mosques, Didn't Appoint Northerners, We Won't Vote Him: Arewa / Peter Obi Never Demolished Mosques In Anambra, Northern Police Chiefs Says / Peter Obi I Neither Demolished Mosques Nor Sent Hausa Out Of Anambra - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“I Neither Demolished Mosques Nor Sent Hausa Out Of Anambra” – Peter Obi by akinbode1(m): 9:15pm On Nov 02, 2018
PDP Vice Presidential candidate, Peter Obi, who spoke with journalists in Lagos on November 1st has denied claims of demolishing mosques and sending Hausas out of Anambra as Governor of the state.

Peter Obi described claims of snubbing the Sultan of Sokoto, Alhaji Muhammadu Sa’ad Abubakar III; driving Hausas away from Anambra State, shunning the then Minister of Finance, Dr. Shamsuddeen Usman’s attempt at mediation and not visiting schools in the North as sheer fabrication, wicked and inhuman, the allegation being circulated by the All Progressives Congress, APC.

He further disclosed that the irony of the claims is that, he has been friends with His Eminence, the Sultan right from his first year at the University of Nigeria, Nsukka, in 1980 through his tenure as Nigeria’s Defence Attaché in Pakistan till date.

“As a matter of fact, the mosque at Onitsha was destroyed before I became governor.

The irony of this concoction is that I have been a friend of His Eminence, the Sultan right from my first year at the University of Nigeria, Nsukka, in 1980 through his tenure as Nigeria’s Defence Attaché in Pakistan till the present.

The fact is that the visit of his Eminence, during which I was alleged to have snubbed him was purely a courtesy call after which I personally accompanied him to see the Obi of Onitsha, Obi Alfred Achebe with whom he had a meeting. I also requested His Eminence to visit the Hausa community in the state during which I offered to rebuild and subsequently gave them the funds for that purpose.” Obi said

Source:http://www.nigerianmonitor.com/peter-obi-denies-demolishinh-mosques-and-sending-hausa-out-of-anambra-state/

Re: “I Neither Demolished Mosques Nor Sent Hausa Out Of Anambra” – Peter Obi by sarrki(m): 9:17pm On Nov 02, 2018
Lubbish

You did

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: “I Neither Demolished Mosques Nor Sent Hausa Out Of Anambra” – Peter Obi by vedaxcool(m): 9:29pm On Nov 02, 2018
This drunken liar that gave special IDs to clearly identify Hausa people from others as a means of stereotyping as terrorists and criminals, clearly 2019 elections would not be about promises but track records. Let what you did in government speak for you. We must remind every sensible Nigeria that tribal irridentist like this effiminate slowpoke have no place in our national politics.

10 Likes 5 Shares

Re: “I Neither Demolished Mosques Nor Sent Hausa Out Of Anambra” – Peter Obi by meeky007(m): 9:31pm On Nov 02, 2018
Re: “I Neither Demolished Mosques Nor Sent Hausa Out Of Anambra” – Peter Obi by yarimo(m): 9:33pm On Nov 02, 2018
Mr OBI that won't stop Nigerians from voting against you and ATIKU in 2019. grin grin

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: “I Neither Demolished Mosques Nor Sent Hausa Out Of Anambra” – Peter Obi by alhassanyusuf29(m): 9:57pm On Nov 02, 2018
medicine after death, his gap tooth is as wide as SE potholes!! we shall stone u if u visit any core northern state like how we did the ineffectual baboon!

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: “I Neither Demolished Mosques Nor Sent Hausa Out Of Anambra” – Peter Obi by sarrki(m): 10:00pm On Nov 02, 2018
No retreat No surrender

Buhari/Osinbajo Till 2031

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: “I Neither Demolished Mosques Nor Sent Hausa Out Of Anambra” – Peter Obi by Obi1kenobi(m): 11:17pm On Nov 02, 2018
vedaxcool:
This drunken liar that gave special IDs to clearly identify Hausa people from others as a means of stereotyping as terrorists and criminals, clearly 2019 elections would not be about promises but track records. Let what you did in government speak for you. We must remind every sensible Nigeria that tribal irridentist like this effiminate slowpoke have no place in our national politics.

Classic case of projection. Any evidence he destroyed a mosque and did what you claim?

7 Likes

Re: “I Neither Demolished Mosques Nor Sent Hausa Out Of Anambra” – Peter Obi by naijaking1: 11:34pm On Nov 02, 2018
vedaxcool:

Another angle of fake news public relation attack on Atiku/Obi.
Meanwhile, the shiites say hie to you and Buhari for killing them like chickens, and without any recourse.

7 Likes

Re: “I Neither Demolished Mosques Nor Sent Hausa Out Of Anambra” – Peter Obi by vedaxcool(m): 7:18am On Nov 03, 2018
[s]
naijaking1:

Another angle of fake news public relation attack on Atiku/Obi.
Meanwhile, the shiites say hie to you and Buhari for killing them like chickens, and without any recourse.
[/s]

You might have been a child when he did all the evil he did labelling an entire tribe as if they are foreigners in their own country, but we were alive then and we knew his wickedness and vileness. Any animal that does not believe in One Nigeria shall be never be fit to lead Nigeria write that down. 2019 is all about records

2 Likes

Re: “I Neither Demolished Mosques Nor Sent Hausa Out Of Anambra” – Peter Obi by GMPO(m): 7:42am On Nov 03, 2018
J
Re: “I Neither Demolished Mosques Nor Sent Hausa Out Of Anambra” – Peter Obi by PFRB: 8:17am On Nov 03, 2018
vedaxcool:

The person that gave ID is Okorocha your lover boy. Say the truth.

3 Likes

Re: “I Neither Demolished Mosques Nor Sent Hausa Out Of Anambra” – Peter Obi by vedaxcool(m): 8:22am On Nov 03, 2018
[s]
PFRB:

The person that gave ID is Okorocha your lover boy. Say the truth.
[/s]

I am not gaytilulated to be having lover boys upandan

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: “I Neither Demolished Mosques Nor Sent Hausa Out Of Anambra” – Peter Obi by NonsoWow: 8:53am On Nov 03, 2018
Peter Obi is a bigot and a hardened liar. He took bigotry to a whole new level when he created a political wedge between catholics and anglicans in Anambra state. He issued ID cards to hausa/fulani living in anambra state and deported several abakaliki people back to ebonyi state. Beneath that thin voice of his lies a hateful, vengeful being. I hope other Nigerians see him for the fraud that he really is, just as we in anambra saw.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: “I Neither Demolished Mosques Nor Sent Hausa Out Of Anambra” – Peter Obi by Obdk: 9:34am On Nov 03, 2018
NonsoWow:
Peter Obi is a bigot and a hardened liar. He took bigotry to a whole new level when he created a political wedge between catholics and anglicans in Anambra state. He issued ID cards to hausa/fulani living in anambra state and deported several abakaliki people back to ebonyi state. Beneath that thin voice of his lies a hateful, vengeful being. I hope other Nigerians see him for the fraud that he really is, just as we in anambra saw.

SMH
Re: “I Neither Demolished Mosques Nor Sent Hausa Out Of Anambra” – Peter Obi by globemoney: 10:15am On Nov 03, 2018
Obdk:

SMH
Everything he said is the truth about Peter Obi

1 Like

Re: “I Neither Demolished Mosques Nor Sent Hausa Out Of Anambra” – Peter Obi by Ziggylady(f): 10:22am On Nov 03, 2018
globemoney:

Bia nwokem you are always on Peter Obi's neck 24/7...Any post about him good or bad have you all riled up like a rejected lover or something...right from your days as Freeglobe.

You come across like the proverbial 'Hell has no fury like a woman(or man as the cases are these days)scorned..

Easy biko,this your obsession and grudge is becoming abnormal and spooky

3 Likes

Re: “I Neither Demolished Mosques Nor Sent Hausa Out Of Anambra” – Peter Obi by Duru1(m): 10:35am On Nov 03, 2018
vedaxcool:
[s][/s]

You might have been a child when he did all the evil he did labelling an entire tribe as if they are foreigners in their own country, but we were alive then and we knew his wickedness and vileness. Any animal that does not believe in One Nigeria shall be never be fit to lead Nigeria write that down. 2019 is all about records

Your grandfather once called Nigeria a geographical expression in a debate about the suitability of silly One Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: “I Neither Demolished Mosques Nor Sent Hausa Out Of Anambra” – Peter Obi by Obdk: 10:51am On Nov 03, 2018
globemoney:

Why ll i listen to you chronic peter obi hater
Re: “I Neither Demolished Mosques Nor Sent Hausa Out Of Anambra” – Peter Obi by IHEJIRIKAisBOKO: 11:00am On Nov 03, 2018
bloody liar
Re: “I Neither Demolished Mosques Nor Sent Hausa Out Of Anambra” – Peter Obi by globemoney: 11:18am On Nov 03, 2018
Obdk:

Why ll i listen to you chronic peter obi hater
Ok I’ve heard you Peter Obi lover but I’m still waiting for you to fault his claims
Re: “I Neither Demolished Mosques Nor Sent Hausa Out Of Anambra” – Peter Obi by Jokerman(m): 11:31am On Nov 03, 2018
vedaxcool:
[s][/s]

Buh you support Fashola who also did or said the same thing..... Vedaxcool kilode??
Re: “I Neither Demolished Mosques Nor Sent Hausa Out Of Anambra” – Peter Obi by PFRB: 12:57pm On Nov 03, 2018
globemoney:

Prove it.
Re: “I Neither Demolished Mosques Nor Sent Hausa Out Of Anambra” – Peter Obi by chernest2002: 2:53pm On Nov 03, 2018
alhassanyusuf29:
medicine after death, his gap tooth is as wide as SE potholes!! we shall stone u if u visit any core northern state like how we did the ineffectual baboon!
and we will wait for Mr failure inside water.
Re: “I Neither Demolished Mosques Nor Sent Hausa Out Of Anambra” – Peter Obi by Corrinthians(m): 2:58pm On Nov 03, 2018
globemoney:

But you and Nonso are known pathological haters of Obi and Obiano's arch soldiers.

Why should anyone believe whatever you guys say about him? undecided
Re: “I Neither Demolished Mosques Nor Sent Hausa Out Of Anambra” – Peter Obi by globemoney: 4:04pm On Nov 03, 2018
Corrinthians:
But you and Nonso are known pathological haters of Obi and Obiano's arch soldiers.

Why should anyone believe whatever you guys say about him? undecided
I wish you can’t point out anything he said that is false then we can start from there

(1) (Reply)

An Unbelievable Analogy Of True Prophesies---------- Buhari Is Gone / More Pictures Of Atiku And Obi Town Meeting In Aba Today- Photos / Truth Behind Acclaimed Crowd At Apc Rally In Akwa Ibom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.