Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,508 members, 7,812,566 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:30 PM

Would You Take This Dirty Lamborghini Or A Very Clean Toyota Camry? - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Would You Take This Dirty Lamborghini Or A Very Clean Toyota Camry? (54468 Views)

Lamborghini Or Ferrari - Which One Is The Most Expensive / 2019 Lamborghini Urus Unveiled - The World’s First Super Sport Utility Vehicle / Man Crashes Rented Lamborghini As He Tries To Impress Woman He Met At A Bar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Would You Take This Dirty Lamborghini Or A Very Clean Toyota Camry? by 46O1CE: 10:44pm On Nov 02, 2018
cheesy cheesy

Re: Would You Take This Dirty Lamborghini Or A Very Clean Toyota Camry? by carbon1224(m): 10:48pm On Nov 02, 2018
Abi Camry Dey craze ni even make he no get engine na Lamborghini all the way

241 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Would You Take This Dirty Lamborghini Or A Very Clean Toyota Camry? by EbukaHades10(m): 10:58pm On Nov 02, 2018
By the time I drive it,it will clean by force.

148 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Would You Take This Dirty Lamborghini Or A Very Clean Toyota Camry? by finofaya: 1:33am On Nov 03, 2018
Pure driving pleasure:

Lambo.

Luxury:

Very clean Camry.

Resale value:

Lambo.

Ease of maintenance:

Very clean Camry.

Practicality:

Very clean Camry.

Wow factor:

Lambo.

Ecofriendliness:

Very clean Camry.

So the Camry is ahead. I'll take the Lambo thanks God bless you and God bless me.

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Would You Take This Dirty Lamborghini Or A Very Clean Toyota Camry? by 46O1CE: 2:07am On Nov 03, 2018
finofaya:
Pure driving pleasure:

Lambo.

Luxury:

Very clean Camry.

Resale value:

Lambo.

Ease of maintenance:

Very clean Camry.
@ the bolded. You’re joking
Let nairalanders settle the matter the traditional way.
Like to take this dirty Lamborghini.
Share to take a clean Camry cheesy

374 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Would You Take This Dirty Lamborghini Or A Very Clean Toyota Camry? by Nobody: 3:03am On Nov 03, 2018
Let me put it this way, even if the Lambo didn't end up having any interior or powertrain, its still the better pick.

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Would You Take This Dirty Lamborghini Or A Very Clean Toyota Camry? by 46O1CE: 3:38am On Nov 03, 2018
EgunMogaji:
Let me put it this way, even if the Lambo didn't end up having any interior or powertrain, its still the better pick.

103 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Would You Take This Dirty Lamborghini Or A Very Clean Toyota Camry? by finofaya: 6:59am On Nov 03, 2018
46O1CE:

@ the bolded. You’re joking

No sir. Think in terms of driving comfort.

A very clean Camry is packed with enough options to make it feel like you never left your room when you drive one. For example, the suspension is not as hard and unforgiving as that of the Lambo, you can have a proper entertainment system in the Camry with head rest screen and maybe a nice JBL audio, the 8 way power, non racing, heated and probably also air conditioned seats are designed to cuddle your body, and you have a list of safety features and driving assists longer than I wish to type.

The Lambo is definitely more luxurious in terms of its performance, but I think I got that covered under "sheer driving pleasure".

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Would You Take This Dirty Lamborghini Or A Very Clean Toyota Camry? by fabienjoe: 7:05am On Nov 03, 2018
Can't imagine a dumber question..Does dirt reduce the value of a car. A dirty lambo can be washed clean....And how does one begin to choose between a Lambo and a Toyota Camry?

97 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Would You Take This Dirty Lamborghini Or A Very Clean Toyota Camry? by tstx(m): 3:42pm On Nov 03, 2018
Gather here for a selfie if you think this is the most dumbest Question you've ever seen in your life..

Nigerians Ranked Second Most Generous People In Africa, 16th In The World

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Would You Take This Dirty Lamborghini Or A Very Clean Toyota Camry? by Ibcrown(m): 3:43pm On Nov 03, 2018
That dirty lambo will buy 30 clean toyota

9 Likes

Re: Would You Take This Dirty Lamborghini Or A Very Clean Toyota Camry? by BubuZombi: 3:43pm On Nov 03, 2018
OP, would you take Dirty $100 or a Clean N1000(5)

69 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Would You Take This Dirty Lamborghini Or A Very Clean Toyota Camry? by 9japarrot: 3:43pm On Nov 03, 2018
The question is senseless.. so i better dont comment undecided

6 Likes

Re: Would You Take This Dirty Lamborghini Or A Very Clean Toyota Camry? by oritse(m): 3:44pm On Nov 03, 2018
No be to wash nii?
Re: Would You Take This Dirty Lamborghini Or A Very Clean Toyota Camry? by Jh0wsef(m): 3:44pm On Nov 03, 2018
Are you an entrepreneur?

Let your logo speak for you.

Check my profile wink

2 Likes

Re: Would You Take This Dirty Lamborghini Or A Very Clean Toyota Camry? by ICEKIZZY: 3:44pm On Nov 03, 2018
The parts no go dy market
So I beta opt for toyota

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Would You Take This Dirty Lamborghini Or A Very Clean Toyota Camry? by vosquare: 3:44pm On Nov 03, 2018
who told u I'm neat?? grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Would You Take This Dirty Lamborghini Or A Very Clean Toyota Camry? by Bamangan: 3:44pm On Nov 03, 2018
Give me lambo abeg, I go even use my tongue leak the dirty commot

2 Likes

Re: Would You Take This Dirty Lamborghini Or A Very Clean Toyota Camry? by drey22(m): 3:45pm On Nov 03, 2018
i don't even like clean lamborghinis, its for racing.

1 Like

Re: Would You Take This Dirty Lamborghini Or A Very Clean Toyota Camry? by Kennedy94(m): 3:45pm On Nov 03, 2018
lambo ooo

Gold is mine from the most dirtiest places

You can't judge a book by it cover
Re: Would You Take This Dirty Lamborghini Or A Very Clean Toyota Camry? by Uglymugg: 3:45pm On Nov 03, 2018
lol This is so embarassing. This is front page? And how is that Lambo dirty? grin grin grin grin na pry4 children gist be this one na.

5 Likes

Re: Would You Take This Dirty Lamborghini Or A Very Clean Toyota Camry? by Naijawebmaster: 3:45pm On Nov 03, 2018
Clean N100 or dirty 1000 dollars which one will you prefer?

If you need a website, check my signature No advance payment required.

2 Likes

Re: Would You Take This Dirty Lamborghini Or A Very Clean Toyota Camry? by Nobody: 3:45pm On Nov 03, 2018
somebody didnt think this question through

1 Like

Re: Would You Take This Dirty Lamborghini Or A Very Clean Toyota Camry? by iykemoney90(m): 3:45pm On Nov 03, 2018
fabienjoe:
Can't imagine a dumber question..Does dirt reduce the value of a car. A dirty lambo can be washed clean....And how does one begin to choose between a Lambo and a Toyota Camry?
Don't you think you're the dumb person by not understanding the logic behind the question?

3 Likes

Re: Would You Take This Dirty Lamborghini Or A Very Clean Toyota Camry? by nymphomaniac(m): 3:46pm On Nov 03, 2018
Clean Camry please. Cleanliness is next to Godliness
Re: Would You Take This Dirty Lamborghini Or A Very Clean Toyota Camry? by fiercehillz(m): 3:46pm On Nov 03, 2018
The Lamborghini is not even old self.
I was expecting to see a crashed lambo.

Dumb comparison abeg.

Front-page should be sacred biko.

Which 1 b sarcasm abi logic behind the question?

What is dumb is dumb.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Would You Take This Dirty Lamborghini Or A Very Clean Toyota Camry? by Nobody: 3:46pm On Nov 03, 2018
This is sacarsm of the highest order
Like if you get the joke grin
Re: Would You Take This Dirty Lamborghini Or A Very Clean Toyota Camry? by Idboyostic(m): 3:46pm On Nov 03, 2018
Despite it being dirty......when place side by side with a clean Camry.....na Lamborghini people go see pass ooo

Camry na everyday thing na grin

1 Like

Re: Would You Take This Dirty Lamborghini Or A Very Clean Toyota Camry? by bluefilm: 3:47pm On Nov 03, 2018
Will it remain dirty forever?! tongue tongue tongue

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Donald Trump's Official Car "The Beast": 15 Amazing Facts You May Not Know / American Man Caught A Big Snake In His Garage On CCTV (Video) / BMW X7 SUV Debuts In Nigeria (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.