Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,245 members, 7,829,445 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:07 AM

Would You Take This Dirty Lamborghini Or A Very Clean Toyota Camry? - Car Talk (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Would You Take This Dirty Lamborghini Or A Very Clean Toyota Camry? (54488 Views)

Lamborghini Or Ferrari - Which One Is The Most Expensive / 2019 Lamborghini Urus Unveiled - The World’s First Super Sport Utility Vehicle / Man Crashes Rented Lamborghini As He Tries To Impress Woman He Met At A Bar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Would You Take This Dirty Lamborghini Or A Very Clean Toyota Camry? by Nobody: 6:47pm On Nov 03, 2018
Avalon ship or venza, I just love these cars.
Re: Would You Take This Dirty Lamborghini Or A Very Clean Toyota Camry? by deebrownneymar: 6:50pm On Nov 03, 2018
46O1CE:
cheesy cheesy

But This is a very stupid question ooo. Her IQ must be way below zero.
Re: Would You Take This Dirty Lamborghini Or A Very Clean Toyota Camry? by Billionaire09: 7:11pm On Nov 03, 2018
All these vehicles are assembled by Biafran engineers in diaspora.

Unfortunately, there is no road in the zoo for such lovely rides.
Re: Would You Take This Dirty Lamborghini Or A Very Clean Toyota Camry? by seandurse(m): 7:23pm On Nov 03, 2018
even if it's to hire pushers to move it to eko hotels for show without the engine...lambo all the way
Re: Would You Take This Dirty Lamborghini Or A Very Clean Toyota Camry? by baddosky1: 7:26pm On Nov 03, 2018
fabienjoe:
Can't imagine a dumber question..Does dirt reduce the value of a car. A dirty lambo can be washed clean....And how does one begin to choose between a Lambo and a Toyota Camry?

That is why she is a woman. Women think like chicken!
Re: Would You Take This Dirty Lamborghini Or A Very Clean Toyota Camry? by ronaldbecky(m): 7:27pm On Nov 03, 2018
finofaya:

No sir. Think in terms of driving comfort.

A very clean Camry is packed with enough options to make it feel like you never left your room when you drive one. For example, the suspension is not as hard and unforgiving as that of the Lambo, you can have a proper entertainment system in the Camry with head rest screen and maybe a nice JBL audio, the 8 way power, non racing, heated and probably also air conditioned seats are designed to cuddle your body, and you have a list of safety features and driving assists longer than I wish to type.

The Lambo is definitely more luxurious in terms of its performance, but I think I got that covered under "sheer driving pleasure".
shat ap,neva u compare lambo to camry.next tme,have ur head examine b4 u talk
Re: Would You Take This Dirty Lamborghini Or A Very Clean Toyota Camry? by justjackson(m): 7:33pm On Nov 03, 2018
Dubai is a place where u find lots of this, parked and abandoned all around alqouz, if dem tell u the amount of traffic fines dis cars carry ehhhe, u go kukuma pass by .
Re: Would You Take This Dirty Lamborghini Or A Very Clean Toyota Camry? by CDCEO001: 7:36pm On Nov 03, 2018
Some people just enjoy asking stupid questions online.
Re: Would You Take This Dirty Lamborghini Or A Very Clean Toyota Camry? by PAQ(m): 7:42pm On Nov 03, 2018
What a foolish question. Some girls really no get sense!
Re: Would You Take This Dirty Lamborghini Or A Very Clean Toyota Camry? by TigerTears(m): 8:06pm On Nov 03, 2018
Being dirty is my hubby joor......
Re: Would You Take This Dirty Lamborghini Or A Very Clean Toyota Camry? by thanknairaland1: 8:25pm On Nov 03, 2018
exaggeration
one tyre of lamb i choose to dat of Tyta
Re: Would You Take This Dirty Lamborghini Or A Very Clean Toyota Camry? by ddjay: 8:49pm On Nov 03, 2018
if nobi oyinbo,who go ask ds kind question.when soap and sponge dey..abeg. Mtcheew
Re: Would You Take This Dirty Lamborghini Or A Very Clean Toyota Camry? by vivaAfrica: 10:08pm On Nov 03, 2018
Which kind dirty ni, car wash no dey again?
Re: Would You Take This Dirty Lamborghini Or A Very Clean Toyota Camry? by Emmy3178: 10:28pm On Nov 03, 2018
Toyota Camry don baff, when spongebob still dey alive, he go help me lick the dirt away, the lambo go dey shine ni
Re: Would You Take This Dirty Lamborghini Or A Very Clean Toyota Camry? by tlarge1612: 11:21pm On Nov 03, 2018
People leaving in Ajao estate too are choosing lambo.shior your roads na jiggers
46O1CE:
cheesy cheesy
Re: Would You Take This Dirty Lamborghini Or A Very Clean Toyota Camry? by Decolonel(m): 1:41am On Nov 04, 2018
Na wa oo!... water to wash am don finish for this world?. Lambo wey go buy 10 Camry.
Re: Would You Take This Dirty Lamborghini Or A Very Clean Toyota Camry? by menesheh(m): 6:15am On Nov 04, 2018
OfficialSam:

Did you just give luxury to Camry? This nigga must be on a cheap drug.

He is perhaps on the suspension side of the two. If you really want to be on the chilling side of driving, Lambo may not the best choice, but the need for speed, Lambo all the way.
Re: Would You Take This Dirty Lamborghini Or A Very Clean Toyota Camry? by Rtruth45(m): 9:22am On Nov 04, 2018
i ll go for the Camry cox the person way ask dux question no get Lamborghini ���
Re: Would You Take This Dirty Lamborghini Or A Very Clean Toyota Camry? by Louiscarz(m): 8:54pm On Dec 28, 2019
as long as the lambo is still working i would pick it sell it then use the money for my life

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Donald Trump's Official Car "The Beast": 15 Amazing Facts You May Not Know / 2007 Toyota Avalon or 2007 Toyota Corolla: Which Should I Buy? / American Man Caught A Big Snake In His Garage On CCTV (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.