Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,763 members, 7,831,451 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:53 PM

Get Paid $2 For Taking Selfie - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Get Paid $2 For Taking Selfie (1141 Views)

A Website That Pays You $2 For Every Referral You Bring. / China To Provide 85% Funding For $2.8 Billion AKK Gas Pipeline Project / RAGP (recharge And Get Paid ) Is A Very Big Scam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Get Paid $2 For Taking Selfie by temigreat(m): 6:43am On Nov 03, 2018
Guys hurry up and register and verify to earn
Get paid $2 for Taking selfie & $2 for Reffering Your friends to verify their profile by talking selfie , Latium is a user Testing website where by you can hire workers to work for you & also get paid in Crypto for testing users project is just like utest

No investment needed
No Scam is 100%
Legit

You can withdraw Your earning immediately by swaping your earning to Bitcoin, Etheruem , omg or even USDT

Check my signture for the link to register

*Once you verify your profile it will take Them 24-72hours to verify your profile*

Once your profile is verified all your pending balance will reflect on your dashboard immediately

For more information contact me on 08179675371 call/whatsapp
Re: Get Paid $2 For Taking Selfie by temigreat(m): 7:21am On Nov 04, 2018
Latx is a freelance website where users test project for people & get paid in Crypto you can also hire worker to work for you and you pay them in Crypto , No scam No investment You can also Refer a friend to join you each invitation each friend that register with your link and Verify their profile by taking selfie you will be paid 100 latx worth $2 but right now the price is not stable
The cool amazing part You can withdraw Your earnings immediatel without wasting much time

REQUIREMENTS NEEDED

* Android phone with Good front camera or PC with Good webcam

* Email Address

Click the link Bellow to get started

Check my signture below for the link to.register

Once You register successfully Take a selfie to verify Your profile it will take them 72hours which is 3days to verify your profile once your profile is verified all pending balance will reflect on Dashboard
You can then apply for task

You can still Fitch more people as you wait for your profile to be verified
Hurry Up!!!!!!!
Re: Get Paid $2 For Taking Selfie by BrotherBlood1: 7:34am On Nov 04, 2018
Have you been paid?
Re: Get Paid $2 For Taking Selfie by temigreat(m): 12:17pm On Nov 04, 2018
BrotherBlood1:
Have you been paid?
Yes
Re: Get Paid $2 For Taking Selfie by BrotherBlood1: 1:02pm On Nov 04, 2018
temigreat:
Yes
Can you show me your payment proof?
Re: Get Paid $2 For Taking Selfie by temigreat(m): 7:57pm On Nov 04, 2018
BrotherBlood1:

Can you show me your payment proof?

Re: Get Paid $2 For Taking Selfie by temigreat(m): 12:23pm On Nov 05, 2018
Get paid $2 for Taking selfie & $2 for Reffering Your friends to verify their profile by talking selfie , Latium is a user Testing website where by you can hire workers to work for you & also get paid in Crypto for testing users project is just like utest

No investment needed
No Scam is 100%
Legit

You can withdraw Your earning immediately by swaping your earning to Bitcoin, Etheruem , omg or even USDT

check my signture for the link to signup

*Once you verify your profile it will take Them 24-72hours to verify your profile*

Once your profile is verified all your pending balance will reflect on your dashboard immediately
Re: Get Paid $2 For Taking Selfie by temigreat(m): 10:07am On Nov 06, 2018
Join my whatsapp group to get more information on earn $2 for selfie
https:// chat.whatsapp. com/Epo7PbEE1JmFThBPo0SPij

make sure u close all d gap
Re: Get Paid $2 For Taking Selfie by temigreat(m): 9:42pm On Nov 09, 2018
Pls if you register with the link above try to verify your account proofing you are human click on dashboard you will see a dropdown click on get verify to verify your account and get paid $2.Make sure you verify your account around 2pm for fast verification
Re: Get Paid $2 For Taking Selfie by Nobody: 10:05pm On Nov 09, 2018
temigreat:
Pls if you register with the link above try to verify your account proofing you are human click on dashboard you will see a dropdown click on get verify to verify your account and get paid $2.Make sure you verify your account around 2pm for fast verification

2 dollars per selfie ?? How many times per day ?? Do you need an IP changer ? what is required for account verification
Re: Get Paid $2 For Taking Selfie by temigreat(m): 8:56am On Nov 11, 2018
No u dont ned ip changer just signup proof u re human by following d steps above
& use my link in my signture to signup

Re: Get Paid $2 For Taking Selfie by temigreat(m): 12:52am On Nov 12, 2018
Check out this video on how to verify ur acct ard 2pm & do tasks to earn
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hq1X57nU2n0
Re: Get Paid $2 For Taking Selfie by temigreat(m): 12:55pm On Nov 16, 2018
Hey guys,
I will be teaching u step by step guide on how to make cool cash with LATUM platform.

Step to earn.

1. Start by registring check my signture for the link to register
2. After registering watch this video �

Make sure you complete your verification to earn $2 welcome bonus. Adter registering, I will be sharing more tips on how to earn Latum here.......
Re: Get Paid $2 For Taking Selfie by temigreat(m): 8:31am On Nov 20, 2018
Hi Guys If you have your 100 latx message me on whatsapp 08179675371 for latx black hat trick
Re: Get Paid $2 For Taking Selfie by temigreat(m): 3:15pm On Nov 21, 2018
Hey guys,
I will be teaching u step by step guide on how to make cool cash with LATUM platform.

Step to earn.

1. Start by registring check my signture for the link
2. After registering watch this video �

Make sure you complete your verification to earn $2 welcome bonus. Adter registering, I will be sharing more tips on how to earn Latum here.......

(1) (Reply)

Is Sharelance INC Genuine? Please Help A Fellow Freelancer. / Make Money With Fiverr In 2020 - I'll Teach You Everything For FREE / What's My Best Option With This 500k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.