Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,736 members, 7,831,342 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:22 PM

Finnish Policewoman Gets Scammed Of N73m By Nigerian Fraudsters - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Finnish Policewoman Gets Scammed Of N73m By Nigerian Fraudsters (35820 Views)

Mike Pompeo Issues Statement About Nigerian Fraudsters / FBI Arrests Many Nigerian Fraudsters In US / White Man In Tears, Was Scammed By Nigerian Fraudsters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Finnish Policewoman Gets Scammed Of N73m By Nigerian Fraudsters by Iykesmooth: 1:52pm On Nov 03, 2018
Why hide his face? Let him be exposed please so that the world can see the devil himself. I am suffering a case of fraud as I currently type this so I know how helpless and frustrated one can feel when they lose money to the stupid fraudsters
Re: Finnish Policewoman Gets Scammed Of N73m By Nigerian Fraudsters by Nobody: 1:53pm On Nov 03, 2018
dominique:
I hope the authorities liquudate all the property the bastard thief acquired with the ill gotten money and refund the poor woman. It will never be well with all these crazy fraudsters putting people into misery and tarnishing our reputation internationally.

Have you forgotten about the slave trade so fast?
Re: Finnish Policewoman Gets Scammed Of N73m By Nigerian Fraudsters by Iykesmooth: 1:54pm On Nov 03, 2018
dominique:
I hope the authorities liquudate all the property the bastard thief acquired with the ill gotten money and refund the poor woman. It will never be well with all these crazy fraudsters putting people into misery and tarnishing our reputation internationally.

I take it you have decided not to help me out with my fraud case which is why you have refused to reply me? That's fine have a nice day.
Re: Finnish Policewoman Gets Scammed Of N73m By Nigerian Fraudsters by Nobody: 2:00pm On Nov 03, 2018
Hmmm.una dey quick abuse the guy
I can bet my life savings all of you thought about what you would do if you had that 73 million in your account.
Chai,yahoo yahoo is serious business
Re: Finnish Policewoman Gets Scammed Of N73m By Nigerian Fraudsters by DanDeeBoss(m): 2:07pm On Nov 03, 2018
A policewoman She couldn't smell scam from afar... And Yahoo guys should stop giving us bad names abroad
Re: Finnish Policewoman Gets Scammed Of N73m By Nigerian Fraudsters by Nobody: 2:17pm On Nov 03, 2018
Marco Paulo
Even the name smells scam
Re: Finnish Policewoman Gets Scammed Of N73m By Nigerian Fraudsters by akilo1: 2:26pm On Nov 03, 2018
His teacher name was called kalu. ,Spit and leave thread
Re: Finnish Policewoman Gets Scammed Of N73m By Nigerian Fraudsters by dominique(f): 2:28pm On Nov 03, 2018
Iykesmooth:

I take it you have decided not to help me out with my fraud case which is why you have refused to reply me? That's fine have a nice day.

Replied
Re: Finnish Policewoman Gets Scammed Of N73m By Nigerian Fraudsters by Nobody: 2:34pm On Nov 03, 2018
wink2015:

The political leadership in Nigeria is not carrying the youth along in terms of the spread of the dividend of democracy.

No gainful jobs for the youth - High unemployment rate
High cost of living
High cost of food in the market
No electricity even when you choose to employ yourself or create self employment.

What do you expect the youth to do after the university have trained them.

You have educated a graduate to the university or polytechnic level and you want him to just sit at home doing nothing.

That youth want to drive flashy cars!

That youth want to live in posh apartment!

That youth want to have girlfriend or get married.

I GO CRAZY AT TIMES WHEN THE GOVERNMENT THAT IS SUPPOSED TO ACCEPT ITS RESPONSIBILITY TURN AROUND AND BLAME THE YOUTH.
So you want to blame the political leadership for the greed of a few misguided youths?
Re: Finnish Policewoman Gets Scammed Of N73m By Nigerian Fraudsters by stuffs4me(m): 2:35pm On Nov 03, 2018
One Mr. Kalu thought him how to be an internet fraudster.
Ipob and crime are 5&6

This must be one of the end SARS crew
. They hated SARS because SARS was a stumbling block to their evil and nefarious activities.

1 Like

Re: Finnish Policewoman Gets Scammed Of N73m By Nigerian Fraudsters by Born2Breed(f): 2:40pm On Nov 03, 2018
lefulefu:

wich landed property?
at most wen dem hammer frm mage dem go use the proceeds buy more laptops and phones,buy car and spend the remaining cash on ashawo then buy car and clubbing.no investments whatsoever.wen dem don chop all d money dem go sell their cars and laptops and return back to square one.yahoo yahoo life na very useless sort of life.

You are right. A hopeless circle.

3 Likes

Re: Finnish Policewoman Gets Scammed Of N73m By Nigerian Fraudsters by einsteine(m): 2:46pm On Nov 03, 2018
Elder0001:

Have you forgotten about the slave trade so fast?

Which slave trade are you talking about?

It was blacks who sold blacks out to white. Or do you think white people came to west africa and just started grabbing people and putting them on ships? They were sold by your fore fathers in exchange for gins, mirrors and textile materials.

3 Likes

Re: Finnish Policewoman Gets Scammed Of N73m By Nigerian Fraudsters by millionboi2: 3:09pm On Nov 03, 2018
technicallyrich:
Scam is a global thing.
The white scammed us too.
There are scammers everywhere even asians.
Na person wey they catch be thief.
But the truth is if you have a good conscience dont try yahoo as you cant sleep with other conditions.
Hahaha
Re: Finnish Policewoman Gets Scammed Of N73m By Nigerian Fraudsters by millionboi2: 3:14pm On Nov 03, 2018
BluntBoy:

Bro, you are a learner cheesy

I am certain it was a black man and not a white woman that scammed you.
I thought dsame

Using fake profile.
Re: Finnish Policewoman Gets Scammed Of N73m By Nigerian Fraudsters by millionboi2: 3:17pm On Nov 03, 2018
Hoodbilonia:
any broke yahoo guy dah wants to sell venza
shud inbox me
hahaha
U are funny oooo
Re: Finnish Policewoman Gets Scammed Of N73m By Nigerian Fraudsters by blackmercyvelli(m): 4:20pm On Nov 03, 2018
bknight:
Nigerians need to stop scamming people. What if people from Togo or Benin Republic start scamming Nigerians of such amount, will Nigerians not start screaming blue murder after going bankrupt.
Or in fact the whites begin scamming Africans all of their minimum wage. Just imagine a white man scams a Nigerian mother all that she has, plus borrowed funds.

Not lalasticlala tho. As long as there are snakes, dude will always be rich.
TRY AND SEE ,MUMU
Re: Finnish Policewoman Gets Scammed Of N73m By Nigerian Fraudsters by blackmercyvelli(m): 4:20pm On Nov 03, 2018
bknight:
Nigerians need to stop scamming people. What if people from Togo or Benin Republic start scamming Nigerians of such amount, will Nigerians not start screaming blue murder after going bankrupt.
Or in fact the whites begin scamming Africans all of their minimum wage. Just imagine a white man scams a Nigerian mother all that she has, plus borrowed funds.

Not lalasticlala tho. As long as there are snakes, dude will always be rich.
Re: Finnish Policewoman Gets Scammed Of N73m By Nigerian Fraudsters by JoseVanMoyes: 4:28pm On Nov 03, 2018
tegrianonigltd:

E be like the guy never see fraustration for him life. Hunger wire you, you go scam your neighbor self to chop

no mind the Over grown baby...
Re: Finnish Policewoman Gets Scammed Of N73m By Nigerian Fraudsters by bknight: 4:31pm On Nov 03, 2018
blackmercyvelli:
TRY AND SEE ,MUMU

The mumu part is not necessary bro
Re: Finnish Policewoman Gets Scammed Of N73m By Nigerian Fraudsters by garetz: 4:35pm On Nov 03, 2018
Why did they cut his face half way? They should show his full face jor
Re: Finnish Policewoman Gets Scammed Of N73m By Nigerian Fraudsters by bknight: 4:38pm On Nov 03, 2018
hrykanu231:

Baba, the primary reason people get scammed most times is greed. As for Nigerians getting scammed, guy we are already being scammed by government at all levels. So leave am, no other scamming pass this one

I feel you bro. Yet, what is wrong is wrong.
Re: Finnish Policewoman Gets Scammed Of N73m By Nigerian Fraudsters by blackmercyvelli(m): 4:43pm On Nov 03, 2018
bknight:

The mumu part is not necessary bro
Dont try and dare nigeria G-boys
Re: Finnish Policewoman Gets Scammed Of N73m By Nigerian Fraudsters by salford1: 4:44pm On Nov 03, 2018
I thank God I am no longer a Nigerian.
Re: Finnish Policewoman Gets Scammed Of N73m By Nigerian Fraudsters by phase1: 4:46pm On Nov 03, 2018
midolian:
But why?

Why are these people hellbent on tarnishing the image of Nigeria that Buhari is striving day and night to fix?

Isibor Ehichioya Hillary why?

yoruba muslim, you are disappointed he is not Ibo right?
Re: Finnish Policewoman Gets Scammed Of N73m By Nigerian Fraudsters by phase1: 4:50pm On Nov 03, 2018
The guy made a lot of money, yet spent more on liabilities than asset.

He bought a fuel-guzzling car for 3.8 million , bought another car for 1.6 million, rented a house for 0.8 million, spent millions lavishly on gadgets and blings but could only buy a land for just 2 million. SMH

That land wouldn't last a year as he will soon be forced to sell it for a give away price to buy another ride when he is broke. His 'village people' works overtime.

Poverty is really a thing of the mind. Thank God for financial intelligence.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Finnish Policewoman Gets Scammed Of N73m By Nigerian Fraudsters by chijokz(m): 4:50pm On Nov 03, 2018
daddytime:
Useless boys who still don't realise that whatever wealth acquired through deceiving the innocent is one that lasts but for a while and all that relates to such wealth gets frittered away the same way it was acquired in the first place and after that, it is straight back to ground zero even worse than where you started from. The word is karma and it serves it hot and steamy.

The ultimate and true way is earning legit and living right no matter how little one comes upon that way, it usually gives a sense of true satisfaction and a good night sleep with zero guilts.
It is a personal campaign for me and I've even done a book on it as one who partook in this disgusting shameful enterprise.https://www.nairaland.com/4405326/nigeria-europe-through-desert-a-true

The youths must hear word.
Failure of the government isn't good enough an excuse and is become stale. If it truly was, we could as well channel the anger plus frustration at tilling the grounds of the many bushes we have abounding in our various villages instead of seeking to cause others pain by reaping where we haven't sown without any shame.

On point my brother...The peace of mind and self fulfillment and gratification that comes with legit source of income is just priceless.

2 Likes

Re: Finnish Policewoman Gets Scammed Of N73m By Nigerian Fraudsters by CoolAmbience(m): 5:00pm On Nov 03, 2018
pweshboi:
The shameful thing is most youths actually don't see anything wrong with these guys scamming others of their sweats... Its shameful

And they want national leadership handed over to them on a platter.

Imagine how he was spending someone else's money....no single investment. Cars, gadgets, posh apartment...

I don't know how people feel 'cool' ripping other people of their hard-earned money.

1 Like

Re: Finnish Policewoman Gets Scammed Of N73m By Nigerian Fraudsters by Iykesmooth: 5:06pm On Nov 03, 2018
dominique:

Replied

Seen and replied
Re: Finnish Policewoman Gets Scammed Of N73m By Nigerian Fraudsters by Nobody: 5:10pm On Nov 03, 2018
Truth is , a lot of young Nigerians are Internet fraudsters. Home and abroad, it is their stock in trade.
Re: Finnish Policewoman Gets Scammed Of N73m By Nigerian Fraudsters by daddytime(m): 5:43pm On Nov 03, 2018
chijokz:

On point my brother...The peace of mind and self fulfillment and gratification that comes with legit source of income is just priceless.

You nailed it bro. The ignorant ones just won't understand or willing to.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Finnish Policewoman Gets Scammed Of N73m By Nigerian Fraudsters by generationz(f): 5:54pm On Nov 03, 2018
Princedapace:

Aswear the woman I'm planning to marry usually justify these acts.. We have fought over this..

It is so annoying really.

what exactly are her reasons?

she justifies fraudsters and is dating someone who does legit business

very ironic
Re: Finnish Policewoman Gets Scammed Of N73m By Nigerian Fraudsters by generationz(f): 5:56pm On Nov 03, 2018
phase1:
The guy made a lot of money, yet spent more on liabilities than asset.

He bought a fuel-guzzling car for 3.8 million , bought another car for 1.6 million, rented a house for 0.8 million, spent millions lavishly on gadgets and blings but could only buy a land for just 2 million. SMH

That land wouldn't last a year as he will forced to sell it for a give away price to buy another ride when he is broke. His 'village people' works overtime.

Poverty is a thing of the mind. Thank God for financial intelligence.

he probably should have also scammed someone of common sense since he lacks it

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Parent Of Afaka Student: Gumi Linked Us To Someone Who Collected N800k From Us / Politician Fights TV Presenter Live On TV For Questioning Him Too Much(Pic / Assistant Commissioner Of Police Commits Suicide In Edo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.