Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,060 members, 7,828,741 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:31 PM

Secret Of The Creed(story About Adventure,betrayal And Vengeance) By Zhuxu - Literature (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Secret Of The Creed(story About Adventure,betrayal And Vengeance) By Zhuxu (7553 Views)

LORD SMARTEX (a Story Of Crime,love,betrayal And Vengeance) By Pauljustina / PERFIDY- A STORY OF LOVE,BETRAYAL AND DECEIT / Whose Fault? (betrayal And Revenge) A Short Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Secret Of The Creed(story About Adventure,betrayal And Vengeance) By Zhuxu by VincenzoZhuxu: 10:22am On Nov 27, 2018
Marc Pov

I and ryan try to search for the guy info but we find none the guard i think is so folish not to see that the guy drop a tablet into the drink,but i can't blame the guard because the guy is so fast about it and again the girl we have now see her she is thesame as the nurse we are searching for a prime suspect
But also we did'nt know anything much about her the things we only know is that she is a nurse,we set to work immediately

Manfred POV
Me-master i think this guys are finding it difficult to know about the guy and also the girl
Master-have you find anything about then
Me-yes master the guy is find recently in la cafe de ruiz where i think he wait for someone after sometime a car pick him up,i zoom the camera to see that it is thesame girl that pick him up
Master-true so those two are working for thesame organisation
Me-that may be true master
Master-wait back the video what!!!
Dr povs
on phone call
Dr-i think they are about to help with the case
unkwn-that is what we are waiting for** it's time
Re: Secret Of The Creed(story About Adventure,betrayal And Vengeance) By Zhuxu by VincenzoZhuxu: 11:11am On Nov 28, 2018
sorry guys nan nairaland seize my pen but i'm back now more update comes
Re: Secret Of The Creed(story About Adventure,betrayal And Vengeance) By Zhuxu by VincenzoZhuxu: 11:49am On Nov 28, 2018
1 wk later
Marc POV

me-goddamit ryan for a week now we are unable to find anything useful again even after knowing the culprit,everything Don use that day is not there again even his body can't undergo any test again what can we do now
Ryan-this is getting messier but we wait
Manfred Pov
me-master what do you think this guys haven't even done anything again,i think they have lost every clues
Master-they never know who they are dealing with the black shark send a monster i heard that those two are the best for now so you can't expect anything less
Me-since we know their location why can't we send it to then because it is only our computer that can find their location
Master-do that now and lets see what will happen next
Deathray Pov
Me-hey Eva what is that alarm for,that is disturbing my fun
Eva-huh leave it lets just have the best of the fun now please**they began to kiss again and continue with their fun**

Manfred Pov
me-have send it master and i think they have seen it
Master-good now we wait***
Re: Secret Of The Creed(story About Adventure,betrayal And Vengeance) By Zhuxu by VincenzoZhuxu: 12:08pm On Nov 28, 2018
Marc Pov
Ryan-*using the computer*marc i think the base have help again and this is really funny because every mission i ever done nobody help me
Me-maybe they know this one is really hard so what did they send
Ryan-the location of the b*****d we are unable to track,now that we get it let give her a visit
Dr Pov
on call
Dr-all the clues i think have been destroy so what do you think they will do
Unknwn-with time everything will be ok just do as i say
Dr-i'm always loyal
7:00PM
Deathray pov
After hours sexcapades between the two
Eva-where are you going too that you are dressing up
Me-i'm going on a visit to greet our friends
Eva-alone
Me-never worry about deathray dear he moves alone
Eva-ok just be careful*with that he leave the house and Eva remember about the alarm after detecting what have happen before she could call him back he have gone
Marc Pov
Ryan-ok shadow let move it huh i think we end this tonight
Me-yeah
*they are about to move into the street when another car pass then *

Who is d unknw
Re: Secret Of The Creed(story About Adventure,betrayal And Vengeance) By Zhuxu by VincenzoZhuxu: 12:27pm On Nov 28, 2018
Eva Pov
i try to call him but notice his phone ringing on the chair,i know i should be ready for an attack with that a press the code on the wall which led me to my arms room i pick up my berretta submachine gun and close the door back then off all the light time to play
Manfred Pov
Me-master i have been monitoring them for sometime now i think they want to pay them a visit
Master-how many are they
Me-it's only the two
Master-those twoare not enough they are going to die bad luck to them
Dr Pov
Dr-i find out they will be giving that girl a visit i think this will lead us to what we want
Unknwn-ok i make preparation
Deathray Pov
In short time i'm on my way,i'm about to turn the car to left when i notice a car going to the street we stay.I did'nt think about it first but later realize that an expensive car like that don't visit the ghetto we stay actually something is wrong with that i'm about to turn back when it dawn on me that it may be one of our agent i continue driving on
Unknwn-ok lets move now*
Re: Secret Of The Creed(story About Adventure,betrayal And Vengeance) By Zhuxu by VincenzoZhuxu: 4:13pm On Nov 28, 2018
Chapter 8
Marc pov

We park at a considerable distance to the house we walk the few distance to the house,the place is dark and quite no trace of light is there.We jump over the fence as we enter the place we walk quietly to the house,we only take a few step before someone spray us from inside i think with a submachine gun we run to hide i only want to peep when i heard a gun click
Deathray Pov

I get to the house to notice there is no light traces in the house i stay in the car for some minute before i come out and jump in over the fence i move to the backyard i'm about to break the kitchen door when my watch bleep red light i look around quickly but did'nt sense any danger there.The puzzle look on my face where will the danger be coming from before it dawn on me that my phone is also connected to the watch when a gun is heard it bleep red i think before it dawn on me that something is going on back in the house
Unknwn-ok i think we should wait a bit before we go***TBC
Re: Secret Of The Creed(story About Adventure,betrayal And Vengeance) By Zhuxu by VincenzoZhuxu: 12:44pm On Nov 30, 2018
Marc Pov
I look behind me to see Ryan cocking his gun
Me-what do you think you are doing
Ryan-huh i go through the back you shoot from,here to distract her i know you can do it shadow that is the first time he will be calling me that i nod to him
Me-ok
Instantly i begin to shoot back though i don't know where she is but i just follow the side where the shooting come from about some minute later i heard a scream
Deathray Pov
I drive back toour house with great speed i pack and head to the back fence the shooting is going very much i jump in to hear Eva scream out immediately well as a trained assasin we see in the dark i see the guy that shoot her hiding in the flower i shoot at his direction i see another guy trying to shoot me i jump away with speed and silently i ran towards me he did'nt see me i'm about to attack him when something hit the gate from outside i look over to see that the gate have been blown to shriek with a dynamite and some men ran inside
Re: Secret Of The Creed(story About Adventure,betrayal And Vengeance) By Zhuxu by VincenzoZhuxu: 1:11pm On Nov 30, 2018
Deathray Pov

With a huge light shown behind then locate the guy and shoot at his direction,but he dodge and ran toward my direction i'm about to attack him when Eva grown distract me before i can look back he have already jump over fence and escape i try to follow him but Eva stop me
Eva-the house will blow up ray help me and lets get out of here fast i carry her by then the man are making there way in i carry eva over the fence i jump out in time before they locate me.

I carry her into the car and speed out of the street just then the explosion sound,we drive for sometime before we are able to get to a place where an agent is waiting for us.we have put a call back to the base for back up we park set the bomb in the car and enter his car we drive to the shore where another one is waiting we enter the boat and sail back to base
MANFRED POV
Me-master i think they have a company and they have blow there gate
Master-company..?what are they wearing
Me-a green cloth with a gold stripe
Master-what is his back
Re: Secret Of The Creed(story About Adventure,betrayal And Vengeance) By Zhuxu by VincenzoZhuxu: 8:44am On Dec 02, 2018
Happy first sunday of the month to you guys update continues later in the day
Re: Secret Of The Creed(story About Adventure,betrayal And Vengeance) By Zhuxu by VincenzoZhuxu: 1:14pm On Dec 02, 2018
Chapter 9
Deathray Pov

We are to see the Lord in his own castle far away from the training ground,i hate to go there and see Melissa again but nothing i can do against it.Me and Eva make our way to the place we see him in his garden
Me-Eva-goodday Lord*and we bow for him*
Lord Chen-so what did i hear you too said happen
i look at Eva thinking she will speak up but no so i speak up
Me-my Lord we are able to destroy every clue we think they can get but it amaze us to see that they locate our base there because we have secure it.
Lord Chen-you may be careless about it so speak on who attack you
Me-we did'nt know but we are first attack by the two FBI but later i think they call for reinforcement
Lord Chen-how many are they
Me-i can't count then but i think those who enter are 10 in no wearing huhhuuh
Lord Chen-wearing what
Eva-a green cloth with golden stripe
Lord Chen-golden stripe you call it,huh he is back i think...You will never survive it this time Banleu i promise*you can leave.
Re: Secret Of The Creed(story About Adventure,betrayal And Vengeance) By Zhuxu by VincenzoZhuxu: 1:28pm On Dec 02, 2018
Marc Pov

I sit down in the dark waiting for the help coming it really pain to see that i can't save Ryan,that guy is really fast i thank that girl in my mind if not for the distraction she cause he would have kill me.

But who are those that attack us are i'm still thinking when i hear the blep i think he is here,i move out of the dark alley i have been i move toward the car i enter without saying anything he drive on.

We get to the base i know that i have really bleeped up but there is nothing i can do about it,i head for my room i sleep instantly i land on the bed*i wake up the next day to hear that the Lord want to see me i head for his office**
Me-sorry boss i fail
Lord Lu-i understand you boy i heard about ryan sorry about that,you are not really faulty the guy you faced is Deathray their young rising best i did'nt expect anything less be thankful you survive from him.Huh Natasha is coming back from her mission very soon i think she is the only match for him go now
I bow then leave feeling very sad
Re: Secret Of The Creed(story About Adventure,betrayal And Vengeance) By Zhuxu by VincenzoZhuxu: 6:41am On Dec 03, 2018
want to let you guys know i will be starting a new story you gonna like it
Re: Secret Of The Creed(story About Adventure,betrayal And Vengeance) By Zhuxu by VincenzoZhuxu: 11:56am On Dec 03, 2018
Continuation

Manfred Povs

Me-who is he master
Master-it is Banleu an agent before that work for a rival group before this three spilt up,i know he is the one behind this but he made a mistake when he interfere to the affair of Chen that cause the war between him and Chen news have it that he is badly wounded that day,it surprise me to see him back now that means war is around the corner
Me-but why did he want to kill them
Master-that boy and the girl i think are one of Chen best so i think he want to revenge
Me-now it make sense
Deathray pov

They change my room after the mission i now stay alone in a room,i train now in the gym master himself use i think i'm only lucky to be able to train there.
I wake up early one day to go and train then i see master training early in the morning but he is only meditating and i just stand there and watch for a while.

I get tired watching him i'm about to leave the place to go back into my room when i heard him speak
Master-i think you won't get tired watching boy
Re: Secret Of The Creed(story About Adventure,betrayal And Vengeance) By Zhuxu by VincenzoZhuxu: 3:07pm On Dec 07, 2018
update continue tomorrow
Re: Secret Of The Creed(story About Adventure,betrayal And Vengeance) By Zhuxu by Silver1996(m): 3:36pm On Dec 07, 2018
Weldone bro
Re: Secret Of The Creed(story About Adventure,betrayal And Vengeance) By Zhuxu by VincenzoZhuxu: 4:12pm On Dec 07, 2018
Silver1996:
Weldone bro
you are sighted bro not just as a normal reader but as a role model to me bro ones again i off the cap for you
Re: Secret Of The Creed(story About Adventure,betrayal And Vengeance) By Zhuxu by VincenzoZhuxu: 9:26am On Dec 08, 2018
Chapter 10

Deathray view

It has been two weeks that i have been training with teacher and i have learn many things,so today as usual i wake up early to see master standing infront of a big round wood.
Still wondering what he want to use it for when he punch the wood but i did'nt notice anything by the time i get there just still checking the wood when crack i'm amaze.

Me-wow master how did you do it
Master-everything is about training and concentration with all your body soul and spirit,will you like to try
Me-i don't think so
Master-this is opportunity for you my boy you are my favourite that is why i want to teach you,only two people can do it and it is Lord Chen and i and that is his secret to killing when you fight him
Me-wow master then i will try
master-i'll teach you my boy but only me and you will know about it ok
Me-yes master

he lead me to another big wood and tell me to concentrate,i do as he say and punch but i am the one that feel the pain
me-oooch
Master-concentrate
Re: Secret Of The Creed(story About Adventure,betrayal And Vengeance) By Zhuxu by VincenzoZhuxu: 9:43am On Dec 08, 2018
Marc POV

This two weeks get me training very hard both day and night,i want to improve myself very much,but i still wonder where that guy get that speed and accuracy but the stunt he perform make me remember about sam.Sam also perform thesame stunt can he be sam hell no my mind tell me if it is sam how will he get here from Nigeria
flashback
Nat-you will regret it if blackshark get to him first
present
Maybe they are blackshark i will have to ask my teacher then i may know what to do yes that is what i'll do i stand up and head for my master training ground

Deathray pov

I'm still training with master by now i'm able to punch even with my sore hand,when a guard arrive and tell me Lord want to see me i look at master direction but he nod negatively which means he did'nt know anything about it.

I arrive at Lord compound i've avoid Mel very well i did'nt see her and she also avoid me but when we are at same place she'll be looking at me but i avoid her gaze,i'm still thinking when Lord speak up
Me-ok Lord
Re: Secret Of The Creed(story About Adventure,betrayal And Vengeance) By Zhuxu by VincenzoZhuxu: 10:00am On Dec 08, 2018
Manfred Pov

Master-hey boy i want you to copy everything in this computer to this two USB and delete everything there
Me-why master if we do that everything here will be in disorder
master-hmmnm my boy what we do about that video and the help have put us into danger
Me-what nobody can know about it master i do everything perfectly that it will reveal that it is from the lotus not us
Master-nobody will believe that boy Lu is the only novice among the three brother that did'nt know anything about computer device and Chen is very wise by now Lord said he will have send his agent to destroy us and nobody ever win against him
Me-but master we can get more men to help us with it
Master-my boy you can only fight who you see not a spirit
me-spirit
Master-yes spirit Chen agents work like a spirit the one you see is just a play thing for then so Lord have already have a plan which is only between Lord me you and his daughter Shakira nobody ever no about it again so this is the plan
Uknwn pov
HMMM Chen you will pay
Re: Secret Of The Creed(story About Adventure,betrayal And Vengeance) By Zhuxu by VincenzoZhuxu: 10:15am On Dec 08, 2018
Uknwn Povs

Uknwn-master i have been spying on their move and i feel something fishy,but i haven't find out yet
Master-just make sure that key is ours dear and i know you won't fail us
Uknwn-i'll try my best master
Master-good
Deathray Pov

i'm lead to a room to see Eva Alvarez and a guy i haven't see around before and Lord standing in our front
Lord-why are you late Death
Me-sorry master i'm training before they find me*bow to him*
Lord-now that all of you is here let me brief you about this mission you are going to do,every mission is dangerous but this one is lion den that is why i choose three of you.Because you are my best Death,Eva and Alvarez you are not to let me down in this mission,this man you see is one of our agent in australia he will lead you to your target goodluck guys make me proud

We all bow for him before all of us leave for his/her room to prepare i did'nt go to my room straight i go back to the training ground where master is waiting i think it will be soon when things turn around
Re: Secret Of The Creed(story About Adventure,betrayal And Vengeance) By Zhuxu by VincenzoZhuxu: 10:37am On Dec 08, 2018
Deathray Pov

By the time i get to where we will be sail to the city where a plane is waiting for us,they are all there waiting for me when i get there Eva eye but the rest did'ny say or do anything we all enter the yacht which sail us all to the city

30mins later we are on the road driving to the airport each on their thought every where is silent,after around 25mins we get to the airport and take up instantly the rest of the journey is boring so no need to put it down

We arrive Canberra australia capital at night,after getting off the plane two chevrolet covette is already waiting for us The guy whose name is Akeem and Alvarez enter the first one why me and Eva enter the second one.

We follow then even when it is only i and Eva we only talk once in a while,we drive all night neither me or Eva sleep but when it was noon we are in Geolong the edge of australia.
Australia really have beautiful Cunt but we are not here for fun,we arrive the outskirt of the town and enter into a compound we park
Re: Secret Of The Creed(story About Adventure,betrayal And Vengeance) By Zhuxu by VincenzoZhuxu: 10:55am On Dec 08, 2018
Deathray pov

We are come out and follow Akeem lead who squait we are all curious about what he is doing,but he only hold a flower and pull up instantly the front door open he look back at us and smile we smile back.
We enter the room he lead all of us to different room instantly i enter i lay on the bed and slept off after sometimes someone tap me.

I look up to see Eva smiling at me but i did'nt smile back,
Me-what is it Eva
Eva-we are leaving tonight,so we prepare something to eat now stand up and follow me

I follow her as she command when i get to the sittingroom i pounce on the food after,eating finish,we sat down make a plan after around 1hrs it is around 4:30 then
Me-where is your store Akeem
Akeem-follow me i get one of the best toy,after pressing different password we enter into his ammuntion store

Each choose his/her toy i only pick up berretta smg and two pistol,why Alverez only pick up two Gulen yin legend sword we head for the submarine.We move toward 5:30 direction going New Zealand
Re: Secret Of The Creed(story About Adventure,betrayal And Vengeance) By Zhuxu by dominicnuel1: 11:13am On Dec 08, 2018
U re trying keep it up one day we will get there
Re: Secret Of The Creed(story About Adventure,betrayal And Vengeance) By Zhuxu by VincenzoZhuxu: 11:19am On Dec 08, 2018
We sail under water in Tasman sea with a very great speed by 10:00pm we enter Auckland port in New Zealand,the submarine sink back each take their bag we look around but when we notice nobody is there.We continue our walk till when we sight a dinghy park at the other side
Akeem-that is it lets go....we enter the dinghy and travel toward 12:00 direction after around sometimes we are in the middle of the sea theplace is really cold thanks to the sweatjacket that Akeem provide for us.

Akeem-now this is where one of you will have to swim to the island,because we can't sail this to the place before we get there the alarm will already be on.Nobody do like they heard him after about a minute of silence i stand up
Eva-what do you think you are doing Ray we can find another way you know
Akeem-only this no way again

i collect the swimming suit wear it and fix the oxygen tank

Akeem-try to be very soundless because their device notice a slight sound it will be advice you go deep down***i really rethink this ordeal
Re: Secret Of The Creed(story About Adventure,betrayal And Vengeance) By Zhuxu by VincenzoZhuxu: 11:20am On Dec 08, 2018
dominicnuel1:
U re trying keep it up one day we will get there
thanks bro
Re: Secret Of The Creed(story About Adventure,betrayal And Vengeance) By Zhuxu by VincenzoZhuxu: 11:56am On Dec 08, 2018
I rethink about it but later remember what Master said to me before i join the others,i said ok i prepare after that he give me a device that i should put on when i get to the passage.Well i jump into the cold ocean i swim toward the island deep down and try very well to be soundless about it after around 25mins of swimming,i notice the cave and bring out a plier i cut the metal net use to block the entrance i swim upward before i finally get to an under passage the current there is low even the water have reduce to some extent after 5mins of still swimming i get to another passage where i can now take off the scuba suit and oxygen tank**i put on my overall all stated moving after i haveput on the device.

I move till when i see an open i open up and look around,after i have confirm nobody is there i come out and run toward the flower i crept for sometime before i see the yard of the mansion i climb a tree and survey the place till when i'm sure that nobody is there i'm about to come down when i heard it
Re: Secret Of The Creed(story About Adventure,betrayal And Vengeance) By Zhuxu by Silver1996(m): 4:38pm On Dec 08, 2018
VincenzoZhuxu:
you are sighted bro not just as a normal reader but as a role model to me bro ones again i off the cap for you

Much love brother.. Just keep up your good work
Re: Secret Of The Creed(story About Adventure,betrayal And Vengeance) By Zhuxu by skubido(m): 4:41pm On Dec 08, 2018
Interesting,

Ride on
Re: Secret Of The Creed(story About Adventure,betrayal And Vengeance) By Zhuxu by VincenzoZhuxu: 9:20am On Dec 12, 2018
Chapter 11

I look to where the voice is coming from after sometime i see the two guards i'm sure they did'nt notice anything,i would have gun them down but the noise will attract the others and they are using the Kriss Vector SMG a very dangerous gun on it own.i won't want to dare it so i wait patiently till when one of then leave that is what i have been waiting for i quietly climb down and move to his back i take out my jackknife but don't want blood to arose suspicion.

i snap his neck and drag him into the flower then ask for the way
Me-oceania da villa way
Akeem-left side of you mind you two company are waiting there with toy
Me-ok Oceania

I move to the left side i peep and find the two smoking while the first one telling the order about the cold weather,i think this is where my Heckler & Koch MP7 will work i insert the silencer and take a quick shot on their both heads.

i look around after notice nothing i drag their corpse into the flower then another one of then call one of them and coming near
Re: Secret Of The Creed(story About Adventure,betrayal And Vengeance) By Zhuxu by VincenzoZhuxu: 9:41am On Dec 12, 2018
He is moving closer now then i just notice he stop abruptly i have already hide inside the flower,i follow his eyes to the direction he is looking at it is the cigarette the both are smoking on floor.He move closer and stop to examine the cigarette then he see the blood on the floor before he can raise alarm i'm behind him already i snap his neck and also drag him into the flower
Me-Oceania da Villa
Akeem-the balcony upward is the way out i look up and see the balcony it is a bit high
Me-too high no other way
Akeem-only way is the deathway maybe you follow your name
Me-when this is over i'm gonna kill you
Akeem-let it be over first
i hide my SMG back in the backpark and try to find a way out,i see a tree yards away but if i can get to it branch which is a bit near i can jump,i ran to the tree and climb it up and move to the branch i look around to see if any one is looking but none.I heard Eva voice underground in the device
Eva-what are you doing.but she later remain silent maybe they give her a weird look
Re: Secret Of The Creed(story About Adventure,betrayal And Vengeance) By Zhuxu by VincenzoZhuxu: 10:04am On Dec 12, 2018
Well that did'nt bother me she can take care of herself,i look up to task in hand well we are made to believe there is no God but still i say a short prayer close my eyes and open it back.I jump with every momentum i can gain i get to it but only my hand are on the pillar i groan in pain i quietly climb up and take out the skeleton key i insert it and open the door
Me-oceania
Akeem-so you finally move it well the left passage but mind you there are more company here
Me-Villa
I walk to the left like he said two guard is what i find there i take out my Agram 2000 it will work quite well here,i hide behind the wall exhale hard and inhale back.

I made a quick calculation and stand out i shoot at the two,before i get their,they have already fall with loud noise instantly a guard come near a bullet to the head silent him i move forward
Me-Oceania Ve Amigos
Akeem-ok
I started to run toward the left direction more guards are coming now i shoot at them thanks to my Agram toy it really won't be easy if it is big toy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Stole My Heart / The Forever In 365... / Soyinka Wins Anisfield-Wolf Lifetime Achievement Award

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.