Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,908 members, 7,828,188 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:18 AM

Secret Of The Creed(story About Adventure,betrayal And Vengeance) By Zhuxu - Literature (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Secret Of The Creed(story About Adventure,betrayal And Vengeance) By Zhuxu (7548 Views)

LORD SMARTEX (a Story Of Crime,love,betrayal And Vengeance) By Pauljustina / PERFIDY- A STORY OF LOVE,BETRAYAL AND DECEIT / Whose Fault? (betrayal And Revenge) A Short Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Secret Of The Creed(story About Adventure,betrayal And Vengeance) By Zhuxu by VincenzoZhuxu: 10:33am On Dec 12, 2018
The more they come the more i kill them well they are trained too but not very much as me,but if i continue shooting the mission will fail so i ask for the way
Me-Oceania
Akeem-villa amigos but the left passage that the guard are guiding is the way to his room
Ok i look at the direction and see that they have very much there

They are facing another direction now the person shooting from the direction is very good from the shooting form the person is a professional maybe Eva have get there,i move and shoot them from the back but the person when i caught a glimpse is another woman then it hit me maybe the Lotus are here too because she is in blue.

I quickly move to the passage and started to run to G bedroom i get there i push the door and move back instantly a lazer light move aroundthe door,i wait sometime till when i notice their movement i walk forward and dodge then get inside what greet me is a kick from someone very strong.My back hit the wall very hard the person rush forward again and attack me again
Re: Secret Of The Creed(story About Adventure,betrayal And Vengeance) By Zhuxu by VincenzoZhuxu: 11:00am On Dec 12, 2018
The person rush to me again and attack,what get me thinking is the light that illuminate the room.we are not been able to fight well in light he kick me in the bowel i groan out in pain,he come again but i block it and kick him back i now see it is Lord G old but still look strong
G-well i trust Yin Von he always have the best let me see how much you will survive
i can now see very well he attack again very fast i'm able to see the first one and block but a punch follow to my jaw,i move back and lunch forward at him and fly like i'm going to give him flying kicks but i slid and kick him back in the bowel and with a blackflip i kick in the jaw back.tit 4 tat.

He fall down after sometime he raise his head the jaw swollen and blood coming from his mouth,
G-you are really Deathray boy but it is a pity you fall into Yin's hand he will kill you when done with you,prepare for t** he was still talking i'm fast enough to notice the kick coming i'm not fast enough to dodge it hit on the shoulder i look up to see her
Re: Secret Of The Creed(story About Adventure,betrayal And Vengeance) By Zhuxu by VincenzoZhuxu: 11:18am On Dec 12, 2018
I look up to see the girl she look back at me with a shock face but quickly try to hide it,i make use of the situation and try to attack her but a 360kick push me back that i hit my head on the wall.I groan and try to attack again but she punch me hard back then and an idea pop into my head i look at the door and smile it work she look to the direction before she can look back i charge forward she think i'm coming for her no i move to the bub and kick it

The light fill room before turn to dark,that is what i want she won't be able to see me well before she can react i kick her on the neck she fly and hit her head on the wall.

I can see the pain in her eyes she lunch forward but i'm more than ready she move near i sidestep and kick her on the rib she groan,i'm about to finish her off when the door open and a gun pointing at her i'm behind the door i kick the gun from the person's hand and kick the door to the person's face i look back to see that the girl is not there again before i can move she hit me
Re: Secret Of The Creed(story About Adventure,betrayal And Vengeance) By Zhuxu by skubido(m): 11:27am On Dec 12, 2018
Hmmmm

Tanks for the update
Re: Secret Of The Creed(story About Adventure,betrayal And Vengeance) By Zhuxu by VincenzoZhuxu: 11:32am On Dec 13, 2018
Episode 12

She hit me with the butt of her gun i stagger forward,the door open i know that this time it will be hard if i survive i look up to see Eva with her Mac 11 toy i look at the position i'm before.She get the code she shoot at the direction later stop Eva and Alvarez go there to cheak while i pick my bag i look at Lord G position before but he is not there no more.

And they too did'nt find the girl again
Me-oceania da tardio
Akeem-há doou dá víramos passado
ok i follow the passage while Eva and Alvarez follows we are about to get there when we get a company,i leave Eva and Alvarez to deal with them while i run after G.

I see him doing something with a device i shoot the device and target him with my Agram 2000
Lord G-you are really more good than what i think of but as i say boy one day he will betray you the d*he did'nt get to finish when i see a sword piece him in the chest i look beside me to see Alvarez.I exhale hard while Alvarez move forward and take the key like chain from his neck...TBC
Re: Secret Of The Creed(story About Adventure,betrayal And Vengeance) By Zhuxu by Silver1996(m): 12:44pm On Dec 13, 2018
God bless brother

1 Like

Re: Secret Of The Creed(story About Adventure,betrayal And Vengeance) By Zhuxu by VincenzoZhuxu: 9:57am On Dec 14, 2018
Silver1996:
God bless brother
thank you bro but i won't lie i'm fed up with the story the RAR habit of this people is killing
Re: Secret Of The Creed(story About Adventure,betrayal And Vengeance) By Zhuxu by skubido(m): 10:01am On Dec 14, 2018
OP tanks for the update
Re: Secret Of The Creed(story About Adventure,betrayal And Vengeance) By Zhuxu by VincenzoZhuxu: 10:14am On Dec 14, 2018
Continuation

We head out of the mansion by then the place is fill up with dead body,Akeem is waiting for us when we are outside we enter the dinghy and sail back to New Zealand.That night is very stressful for me i'm quiet all through the journey,all think i'm tired but no my mind is on what happen.

While will the girl be shocked when she see me and why did'nt she kill me when she hit me,something is really wrong and the thing Lord G said still ringing in my head while will Alvarez did'nt let him finish i have to find an answer.

Manfred Povs

Me-sorry you loose your dad shakira but he sacrifice himself for us to have our revenge,we have to fight this together
Shakira-yeah we'll do this for my father are you with me Ghost
Me-always with you till i die
Shakira-we revenge together Ghost we must destroy Chen empire
Me-where is the key that key is our answer to everything
Shakira-it is here

Unknown Povs
unknwn-sorry master i fail to get the key they are much more than what i think
Unknwn-you know the oath Nile
Re: Secret Of The Creed(story About Adventure,betrayal And Vengeance) By Zhuxu by VincenzoZhuxu: 10:30am On Dec 14, 2018
Deathray Pov

It has been a week now i did'nt see teacher again,when we arrive back well nobody talk about it even i haven't seen Eva too .

I train on my own but i make sure nobody is around when i try my skills,nobody even bother me about it so i did'nt care but that G word still ringing in my head that i want to know the answer.

Nile Povs

well with time you will know the true me but failing the mission means i should kill myself,but the truth is that i can't do it i'll have accomplish it but that guy look like the one i know.

I have many things to still get an answer to and my dead body won't get it so for the main time i move to asylum.

Marc Pov

master-now that one of the enemy is dead we have only one main enemy now to fight and that is black shark but like i said Natasha will join you soon to destroy the empire
Marc-won't fail you now Master we'll do our best
Master-good and i want your possible best

Cops Pov

with the mode thing are going now it is time to unleashed Nikita

**The Beginning**
Re: Secret Of The Creed(story About Adventure,betrayal And Vengeance) By Zhuxu by VincenzoZhuxu: 10:51am On Dec 14, 2018
Unknown pov

My age never matters but i'm around 20-28 you can guess it up,from age 5 i have been in an Island in the east of Asia.

Everyday i have to train even harder,i have 5 teacher who teach me different things everyday and a maid who cook for us.

So you can't blame me i'm never been social,because 15yrs now that i have been there we only talk when i have been teach even though only the teacher that do the talking i only listen.

I have never been outside the island but i handle device very well,even in a fight it with take you time to defeat me i am 7* in Akido,Taechi,kickboxing,boxing and 7others
even now none of my master can withstand me again i don't have family only me and i'm Nikita

Manfred Pov

I and Shakira move away from the island to an island in the northern USA we settle down but now we lay low till when it is time to avenge but now we train for the worst day.

Banleu Pov

Hmmm so Chen will be heartless to kill G,he will surely pay for it hope Quavo is still ok for this is time to play**
Re: Secret Of The Creed(story About Adventure,betrayal And Vengeance) By Zhuxu by VincenzoZhuxu: 1:46pm On Dec 15, 2018
Deathray Pov

I continue training back normally,when teacher later arrive back saying he only went to settle some family dispute.

well he tutor me more on many things which no one else have the chance to,we wake up training early and later join the rest.

Though i later heard that Eva have graduate and can leave on her own,it never surprise me because she is there before me.

The rest really fear me more because it take me only me only 2 minute to take out the team best.

But i'm not allow to play with the rest much except we are training,i'm surprise by the sudden change but i keep to myself.

I did'nt really care because even Rex have been transfer to another base,we are training early in the morning when Melissa come to the training ground.

I just continue my training why the rest bow to show respect,but not me everywhere is silent and i'm backing then so i turn back to see what is going on.

She is there behind me with her guard her face show rage,but who cares i want to turn when she speak up
Re: Secret Of The Creed(story About Adventure,betrayal And Vengeance) By Zhuxu by skubido(m): 5:27pm On Dec 15, 2018
Tanks for the update
Re: Secret Of The Creed(story About Adventure,betrayal And Vengeance) By Zhuxu by VincenzoZhuxu: 8:42am On Dec 19, 2018
Manfred POV

Shakira-you have to keep trying Ghost move it
Me-i i i am trying it is not easy
Shakira-nothing is easy in the world to breath too is not easy

I am lifting a weight it amaze me to know that Shakira is a trained fighter,she is the one teaching me it has been a week now since i have start lifting the weight but i hardly raise it 50times.

I will train hard and at the end of the day she will give me little to eat,it is really hard for me because i only know about device not how to fight

shakira-45 just 5 more then you will do it just try hard now
46'''47'''48'''almost there 49'''no oppps

i push the weight away my body won't allow me to finish the 50,i'm damn tired i just lay down like that i did'nt make any attempt to stand up
Shakira-just only one and you can't finish it,because of determination is this how you revenge my dad when you are this weak.

After saying that she leave that word get to my deep lobe,i feel downcast from downcast to normal and normal give birth to rage.I CAN DO THIS..TBC
Re: Secret Of The Creed(story About Adventure,betrayal And Vengeance) By Zhuxu by VincenzoZhuxu: 10:47am On Dec 19, 2018
Marc POV

I train hard everyday morning till night,i won't fail master again.

I am training one day when master call for me,

Me-master you call for me
Master-follow me boy

I follow him to another room to see Nat sitting comfortably in a chair,looking at me before she smile i smile back and wink to her.

Master-Lord have have an idea that you too will be leaving in the camp so you can do research outside together,together we are strong you two must not fail this mission.

If you haven't know your major enemy is Deathray,he is an agent in Chen's clan he is new there but as named very deadly that is why both of you will face him take him out and everything will fall in place.

You can go now

We leave the room together and find a guard waiting for us,we follow him to the awaiting car and leave the camp.

Nobody talk to each other we get to an apartment far away from the city where the car stop i am about to come out when one of the guard stop me,
Guard-this is for her only not for both of you

I'm surprise
Re: Secret Of The Creed(story About Adventure,betrayal And Vengeance) By Zhuxu by skubido(m): 5:34pm On Dec 19, 2018
OP tanks for the update
Re: Secret Of The Creed(story About Adventure,betrayal And Vengeance) By Zhuxu by VincenzoZhuxu: 6:39pm On May 16, 2019
I am back and I promise to finish every story before I drop my own for along time
Re: Secret Of The Creed(story About Adventure,betrayal And Vengeance) By Zhuxu by skubido(m): 9:00pm On May 16, 2019
VincenzoZhuxu:
I am back and I promise to finish every story before I drop my own for along time

Ok, don dey forget ooo
Re: Secret Of The Creed(story About Adventure,betrayal And Vengeance) By Zhuxu by VincenzoZhuxu: 9:35pm On May 16, 2019
skubido:

Ok, don dey forget ooo
no forget anything bro grin grin cheesy grin
Re: Secret Of The Creed(story About Adventure,betrayal And Vengeance) By Zhuxu by Mogaji95: 11:00pm On May 17, 2019
Nice one bro keep it up

1 Like

Re: Secret Of The Creed(story About Adventure,betrayal And Vengeance) By Zhuxu by Mogaji95: 7:56am On May 18, 2019
You Are going high bro...nice one
Re: Secret Of The Creed(story About Adventure,betrayal And Vengeance) By Zhuxu by VincenzoZhuxu: 10:23pm On May 19, 2019
Mogaji95:
You Are going high bro...nice one
thank you bro welcome here sir
Re: Secret Of The Creed(story About Adventure,betrayal And Vengeance) By Zhuxu by bizza45: 4:41pm On May 20, 2019
in as much as this piece is kinda complicated, I did still enjoy it ... well-done bro but u still need a lot of work to b done on your storyline

1 Like

Re: Secret Of The Creed(story About Adventure,betrayal And Vengeance) By Zhuxu by VincenzoZhuxu: 5:37pm On May 20, 2019
bizza45:
in as much as this piece is kinda complicated, I did still enjoy it ... well-done bro but u still need a lot of work to b done on your storyline
you will soon understand everything bro just be alittle patient
Re: Secret Of The Creed(story About Adventure,betrayal And Vengeance) By Zhuxu by VincenzoZhuxu: 8:13pm On Mar 05, 2020
Back on board
Re: Secret Of The Creed(story About Adventure,betrayal And Vengeance) By Zhuxu by KhalifaDam: 8:39pm On Apr 16, 2020
Welcome pls continue with the work
Re: Secret Of The Creed(story About Adventure,betrayal And Vengeance) By Zhuxu by yungbanks(m): 12:13am On Aug 14, 2020
Chairman we are tired of waiting
Re: Secret Of The Creed(story About Adventure,betrayal And Vengeance) By Zhuxu by VincenzoZhuxu: 9:16pm On Dec 18, 2020
yungbanks:
Chairman we are tired of waiting
sorry bro to tell u d real truth i am afraid of where to start from self
Re: Secret Of The Creed(story About Adventure,betrayal And Vengeance) By Zhuxu by KhalifaDam: 12:30pm On Dec 19, 2020
Anywhere will do pls

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Sex Story(secondary School Life) / Which Book Has Impacted Your Life Most? / Stole My Heart

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.