Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,363 members, 7,812,036 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:48 AM

Secret Of The Creed(story About Adventure,betrayal And Vengeance) By Zhuxu - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Secret Of The Creed(story About Adventure,betrayal And Vengeance) By Zhuxu (7524 Views)

LORD SMARTEX (a Story Of Crime,love,betrayal And Vengeance) By Pauljustina / PERFIDY- A STORY OF LOVE,BETRAYAL AND DECEIT / Whose Fault? (betrayal And Revenge) A Short Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Secret Of The Creed(story About Adventure,betrayal And Vengeance) By Zhuxu by VincenzoZhuxu: 8:35am On Nov 03, 2018
This is my first book here well maybe you will like but don't expect 100% perfection even i'm not an art student but just enjoy your time you are welcome
Re: Secret Of The Creed(story About Adventure,betrayal And Vengeance) By Zhuxu by Silver1996(m): 8:42am On Nov 03, 2018
Bring it on brother
Re: Secret Of The Creed(story About Adventure,betrayal And Vengeance) By Zhuxu by VincenzoZhuxu: 9:14am On Nov 03, 2018
Silver1996:
Bring it on brother
thank you for your support i appreciate
Re: Secret Of The Creed(story About Adventure,betrayal And Vengeance) By Zhuxu by VincenzoZhuxu: 10:18am On Nov 03, 2018
The sound of beretta M12 submanchine gun which it shoot around 500bullet in a second,many more mens are nor coming from the passage way still in pain around my shoulder region due to the bullet hit.My cloth is soaked with my own blood my right hand is now really useless with my a pistol in my left hand shooting furiously at them,till when i hear i click behind and someone saying don't move iknow that my karma have now catch up with me.
I drop the gun slowly and raise my hand so high in the air turn slowly to now look at my nemesis,we meet again Deathray that is the last thing i hear before i collapse.I AM DEATHRAY AND THIS IS MY STORY.... .
CHAPTER 1
I am in my room playing ps with my two friend Marc and Manfred,they are my oldest friend you may want to know about me i really will tell you.My name is Samantha born to the family of Mr and Mrs(Adenike) Adaobi,Mr father work as a pastor why my mother is a civil servant and also a deaconess in the RCCG.Been the last born i enjoy my parent most
Re: Secret Of The Creed(story About Adventure,betrayal And Vengeance) By Zhuxu by VincenzoZhuxu: 10:37am On Nov 03, 2018
I am in into this recent internet fraud or gee any how you call it and i have really make money from it that even i own a portable apartment in badagry with my friends
Back to present
Manfred-i always like barca na good team dem be with our messiah Messi (demonstrating with his hand)
Marc-barca ko carba nee omo come use arsenal you go know say den beat past wetin you go say about this sam.
Me-You too have already know say nan the blue i belong so nobody better pass chelsea with the new sarriball.
Both of then laugh then marc said you wey i beat 3:2 last week now dey boast you really funny die you know that.
Me-You can talk now bah you only beat me because most of my star player are not fit to play nan Rudiger don get injury Hazard no even start Jorginho no feel deliver pass well,if i beat you with the team i use it is shame on you be dat.
Marc-Aubameyang no play too nan,just find better excuse guy that one no be excuse.
Manfred-Guys i'm going i have to see someone down the street.
TBC

1 Like

Re: Secret Of The Creed(story About Adventure,betrayal And Vengeance) By Zhuxu by VincenzoZhuxu: 11:32am On Nov 03, 2018
continuation
Marc-but guy you never spend up tp 30mins here since when u dpn arrive from the street or you don see fresh toto iron nee
Manfred-all ur life u never know anything except gals nd money mad man i no get una time toda(closing d door hard after him)
Me-guy abeg no come spoil door for me ohh or else u go repair ham
Marc-bro u never know say this guy don dey act funny recently
me-i notice it maybe be his client loss nan he go come over it i know
marc-i think so,so wetin go be 2nit nan or we dey stay
me-no we dey go spot nan den go know say we enter
marc-oya make we go get ready u know say if we are late no fresh toto
me-ok go prepare
30mins later
marc-guy i beg be fast nan
me-i don ready but just dat body no won gree me but sha make we dey go
as we are about to enter the cab i look back ontime to see a shadow near thefence of our apartment
TBC

1 Like

Re: Secret Of The Creed(story About Adventure,betrayal And Vengeance) By Zhuxu by Silver1996(m): 11:39am On Nov 03, 2018
Nice start...
Re: Secret Of The Creed(story About Adventure,betrayal And Vengeance) By Zhuxu by VincenzoZhuxu: 11:46am On Nov 03, 2018
continuation
i saw the shadow spying around the fence a voice distract me
marc-i beg be fast nan time don go nan 6:30now i beg no waste anymore time joo
I enter the cab but my mind is on the shadow i see around our apartment,i can't keep it no more i inform my guy
Me-as we are about to leave i say a shadow lurking around our apartment
marc-na ur imagination guy it may just be a guy wetin for hin gal
Me-i don't think so i feel uneasy about this
Marc-abi u go turn back e be like say you no won spend money
Me-no make we dey go cha nothing dey happen
After around 20mins of driving i have notice a car following us
me-guy you no know say this particular car don dey follow us since
Driver-i don't know you notice dat too maybe we dey go dsame direction
marc-just shut up u no even get any mind
Me-guy nan wetin i see nan i really have bad feelings about this
After another 5mins we reach the place which by then have already be full because 2day is friday,music blasting from stereo
TBC

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Secret Of The Creed(story About Adventure,betrayal And Vengeance) By Zhuxu by VincenzoZhuxu: 11:57am On Nov 03, 2018
you are free to criticize and also say what you think about the story your comment means a lot to me and thank you for the comment silverjay the boss
Re: Secret Of The Creed(story About Adventure,betrayal And Vengeance) By Zhuxu by VincenzoZhuxu: 12:14pm On Nov 03, 2018
Continuation
We are about to get down from the taxi when an earpiecing sound of gun shot echo,we are too scared to do anything by then my guy is already shaking vigorously.I feel something like fluid runing down along my face i touch it to take a look i see blood,my thinking divided instantly am i shoot or i'm died already.
I look at the drivers side to see the shock of my life the drivers head have been penetrate by bullet,blood are gushing out of his head i look back to see the person holding the gun come closer i quickly push the driver out of the car i start the car and zoom off the guy try shooting at us but i did'nt move straight i look back to see that my guy have been laying on the floor of the car since the incident have began.
I met the shock of my life when i see that the car is following us with ay great speed,in no time i find myself on Lagos/ibadan expressway i can't stop because the car is following us.It is when we reach shagamu that i park the car and run out of it with my guy who follows

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Secret Of The Creed(story About Adventure,betrayal And Vengeance) By Zhuxu by VincenzoZhuxu: 12:33pm On Nov 03, 2018
Continuation
We ran from a corner to another till when i see some ladies dress almost naked nobody need to tell me who they are,two of then come our direction
lady1-sir i assure you will have the very best night today any style you want
Me-where is the closer hotel around here
lady1-you first pay half before we go any where
I take out moneywe would have spend in club if not for the rough situation we find our self i g ave it to her.
She look surprise first which later turn to a smile
lady1-ok let us go now
But i do really notice the second lady excise herself to receive a call but my guy don'tc even look like a person who come from this world his face looks white,the first lady lead the way as we are about to enter my guy just pick up a race without knowing i follow him immediately.I look back to see the second one pointing to the direction we take and some man runing after us,we run all our leg can carry but they catch up with us as they are about to get to where we are hiding something happen TBC
Re: Secret Of The Creed(story About Adventure,betrayal And Vengeance) By Zhuxu by VincenzoZhuxu: 12:39pm On Nov 03, 2018
Chapter 2 continue later today and you can of help by telling me where i have write the wrong it i will humblely accept your suggestion
Re: Secret Of The Creed(story About Adventure,betrayal And Vengeance) By Zhuxu by VincenzoZhuxu: 6:29pm On Nov 03, 2018
Chapter two
As their leader now is finding his way to where we are hiding,we hear a door open and a lady in a low voice ask us to come inside we run inside as quiet as ever then she lock the door.She enter into a room and later come with a glass cup and one 5alive we appreciate but neither of us take it afraid we may have been poison,without talking she drink from the two cup evenbefore she finish drink from my marc have already drink finish and pouring himself another i only drink that one and put the cup down.
Lady-if you want more you can take from it
Marc-we really thank you ma for helping us(i'm amaze because this is the first time my guy ever talk after the whole situation)
Lady-cut all the ma thing i'm Natasha and if you don't mind you can tell me what this is all about nwaand why are they after you
Me-well natasha we don't know we are just on our way to club when all this happen(i explain to her everything)
Natasha-this ur story is odd you need to bath and have a good night rest till 2morrow TBC

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Secret Of The Creed(story About Adventure,betrayal And Vengeance) By Zhuxu by VincenzoZhuxu: 6:53pm On Nov 03, 2018
Continuation
Me and marclook at each other and face her looking at her like if she is a zombie
Natasha-why that face you have to rest 2morrow we go to the police
Me-thank you natasha we are very grateful for you help
Natasha-you are welcome and follow me i show you the room you will too will sleep in
She stand up and we follow her to the secondroom at the left side of the parlour,we enter the place she show us the bathroom and
left after giving us each a towel,brush and pyjamas.
Me-how do you know our size that you provide us each with actual size of pyjamas
Natasha-well you get the actual size of of my brothers
Me-ok thank you for your help
Natasha-you are welcome if you need anything just call me
Me-ok(i look at my guy)will you bath first or i should
Marc-go first
After around 25mins both of us have bath and laying on the bed wearing the pyjamas,my guy have already sleep buti can't help but think how this will happen to us after around 2hrs i think i finally sleep thinking about what 2morrow will be TBC

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Secret Of The Creed(story About Adventure,betrayal And Vengeance) By Zhuxu by Silver1996(m): 1:08pm On Nov 04, 2018
Nice 1,maybe the guy chasing u and Marc is someone u hv offended.....
Re: Secret Of The Creed(story About Adventure,betrayal And Vengeance) By Zhuxu by VincenzoZhuxu: 2:54pm On Nov 04, 2018
Silver1996:
Nice 1,maybe the guy chasing u and Marc is someone u hv offended.....
with time you will know boss everything will be clear soon
Re: Secret Of The Creed(story About Adventure,betrayal And Vengeance) By Zhuxu by VincenzoZhuxu: 3:07pm On Nov 04, 2018
Continuation
Early in the morning i wake up to see that natasha is in our room
Me-good morn natasha thank for your help
nat-it is nothing ok i just come in to inform you that we will be going to the cops today but first u guys need to bath and come to the dinning
Me-ohh thank you we will be there very soon
with that she left i wake up my guy after sometime of tapping him,he wake up both have our bath and come out to see a cloth overall jacket i think blue in color on the bed and a black trouser.We both wear the cloth and come out of our room to be hit by the aroma of the food we find our way to the dinning to see that it is fry plantain with egg,we eat to our satisfaction later she inform us to sit why she have her bath.
I on the tv to see that it is the news channel i leave like that thinking any news about our predicament maybe out but what i see shocked me,i see my picture at the edge of the tv and a video about where i push the dead driver out of the car and drive on.
Re: Secret Of The Creed(story About Adventure,betrayal And Vengeance) By Zhuxu by VincenzoZhuxu: 3:23pm On Nov 04, 2018
2m is said would be giving to anybody who know about my location,and it only me this is all about nothing like marc i'm speechless the last thing i hear before i faint.
I woke up to see that i'm in the room i look all around to see my guy sitting on the chair pressing his phone,he look up in same time{marc}ooh you are awake
me-yes i'm but i did'nt wish i should where is nat
marc-in her room guy u spend 3day on that bed since the morning i'm afraid sef
Me-are the police looking for me now and have you help me see my phone i need to call
marc-nope it slip off ur pocket into the car.We are interrupted by nat who we did'nt know when she enter
Nat-ohh you are awake i'm really sorry about ur current situation
Me-why me even my phone everything is hook up in the car and the video what have i even done wrong
Nat-that is the work of the red dragon(she gasp)
Me-what do you mean
Nat-nothing i'm just absent minded u will need to eat i think you will be hungry
i am not covince about what she said last i just think

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Secret Of The Creed(story About Adventure,betrayal And Vengeance) By Zhuxu by VincenzoZhuxu: 7:00pm On Nov 04, 2018
I think about who the red dragon is and what they want from me i really don't know,i stand up and follow then we eat after which Nat go for her room when me and marc ar in the parlour i sleep on the couch in no time i slept off i wake up look at the time it 7 in the evening i sleep almost 3hrs.I heard the voice of natasha talking on the phone i heard everything but can't make a meaning from it,i stand up when she have finish calling
30mins later
We have finish eating food playing in the sitting room before marc speak up
Marc-guy what will u do now think u should fly out
me-well have think about that but did'nt have enough capital to do dat maybe u can help
Marc-i can't sorry guy d money wey i get don hv bugget
Me-so u can't help wen it's u who force me go club
Marc-and so nan me say make dem capture ur video abeg shift body joo no go find solution i don't even trust u with all this
Me-so u be my friend but don't trust me..i rush inside the room put on the pullover and run out natasha try to stop me but no

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Secret Of The Creed(story About Adventure,betrayal And Vengeance) By Zhuxu by VincenzoZhuxu: 7:41pm On Nov 04, 2018
Chapter 3
The bus i enter to ekiti have pass few village on our way to ibadan,we are just in abeg corner when a car speed past us with so much speed.People in the bus are really scare but not as me because i know it may be my nemesis,as if they read my mind they stop in the middle of the road the driver hit the brake so hard and began to curse them in yoruba(olo'ri buruku ko ni oun o fa accident)but i can't really said anything now
They come out of the car with guns in hand,people in the bus think they are thieves but i think otherwise.They are all in black from head to toe,what made me suspect they are not thief is the logo on their cloth all it is shark logo.
They enter our bus order everybody there to put their head down,one woman beside me is really shaken bad and have already piss on herself i can't laugh or cry,what make me frighten most is whenone of then pull me up and put a gun on my head i'm now shaken bad i beg him.That is the last thing i do before i pass out.. ..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Secret Of The Creed(story About Adventure,betrayal And Vengeance) By Zhuxu by VincenzoZhuxu: 8:06pm On Nov 04, 2018
continuation
I open my eyes slowly with a severe headache i gave out a soft grown in pain i'm too weak to talk,then i heard one of them said he is up it is them my memory rush back into my head with full force and instantly began to be afraid that i'm with peoples i did'nt know tied up in a chair.
It did'nt take long before one i think is their leader walk in majestically to my front and squat them begin to talk
Leader-I'm Austin nice meeting you dude sorry about how my men handle u but not their fault u really prove hard nut to cracke anyway,let just say it is luck seen u here(before he begin to laugh after with a serious face)welcome to the BLACK SHARK.
Mentioning those word scare the hell out of me that i piss on my self
Austin-Calm down young man to enter this organizationyou have to be strong and bold,we don't accept weakling ok see u later
He walk out but before going he whisper something to one of the guard i know it is about me,i prepare my mind for the worst to come.Few minute later

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Secret Of The Creed(story About Adventure,betrayal And Vengeance) By Zhuxu by VincenzoZhuxu: 8:26pm On Nov 04, 2018
Few minutes later they untie me and lead me out of the room into a passage but i put on a fight they did'nt expect,i kick the first one in lower region and punch the other in the jaw before i can run i felt something heavy find it way to the back of my neck i pass out.
I wake up to find myself in a room like cell i scream out(let me go)many timesbut hear no movement,i'm about to scream again when i heard the door open then the a guard with a gun in hand and food in another hand put the food on the floor then make to leave.I ask him what they will do to me but i did'nt reply then leave,i have already lost the sense of time since they have taken me i haven't see daylight i did'nt eat the food afraid it may be poison.
I hear the door open i just think it is the guard again without looking at him i said he should take the food away
Well kid you really need that food because u are joining the rest 2morrow at the deathground(i become uneasy)
Me-deathground do u mean u gonna kill me 2morrow i now face him to see

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Secret Of The Creed(story About Adventure,betrayal And Vengeance) By Zhuxu by VincenzoZhuxu: 8:53pm On Nov 04, 2018
I face him to it is austin their leader
Austin-hell no[and begin to laugh but i really don't find it funny)death ground is just a training ground for young shark like uonly nickname that because many the weakling die there before they think of to survive that is why u need ur food,so u will have the strength well have already see the showyou pull up a really good fight those rat if u continue that way u find favour from Lord Chen so eat and keep ur mind to for what will become of 2morrow
After saying this he leave me thinking what really will become of me 2morrow from who ever,and who is Lord Chen the name i think really sound familiar but i can't remember where i have heard it from,i think about my parent where they will be by now searching for me i think and also think about the life i live before this shit start.
I will have be in the club or working with my laptop now i really miss my former life,then my taught shift from that to marc a fucking betrayal i really hate me now also natasha then i remember

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Secret Of The Creed(story About Adventure,betrayal And Vengeance) By Zhuxu by VincenzoZhuxu: 8:56pm On Nov 04, 2018
sorry about how the update is short it is the limit of my phone writing update start later tomorrow morning bear with me please and seriously i need ur comment guys
Re: Secret Of The Creed(story About Adventure,betrayal And Vengeance) By Zhuxu by VincenzoZhuxu: 11:19am On Nov 05, 2018
continuation
PAST
Nat (on a phone call)u know we can't do that it will be a chance for our rival Lord chen he will be happy to have him,he is really good even not joining any organization.
PRESENT
I can't make a meaning from the call that evening but now it make sense to me that nat is also from another organization,i pick up the food and eat i'm really in deep trouble than what i think.
Well i rest back on the bed thinking till when i slept off to be awake by a loud sound i stand up to see a guard enter my room with a box and he put it down then told me to redress into the cloth inside the box.I put the cloth on it is a black pullover with thesame design with the man that take me,he lead me out it is in a big hall feel with boys thesame age with me i think around 16 i stand beside a guy lightskin tall we heard a whistle looking at the direction it is Austin he climb a the stage he is also wearing thesame pullover with thesame design but his own is armless and i really like it very much....TBC

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Secret Of The Creed(story About Adventure,betrayal And Vengeance) By Zhuxu by VincenzoZhuxu: 12:23pm On Nov 05, 2018
Austin Today have finally arrive well wish u goodluck just no that it's only the strong that control the world,be wise u can go now u still have a long way to go.After that he leave the hall we are lead by the guards outside into a very big compound why forest surround us,we are lead into a bus and started moving later we find our self in the airport and lead to a plane.We fly up i really did'nt know where i'm or where we are going in short time i slept off in the plane.
To be wake by the guy i stand beside in the hall
Guy-hey buddy we are here
Me-where
Guy-don't know we are just ask to come down i'm Rex
Me-Sam
The guard lead us out to a very wide beach surrounded by ocean the place look like paradise,i'm also amaze to see different people of different tribe,colour and all in thesame pullover jacket.
This got me thinking what all this will be first the austin guy told me it is deathground,how many gonna die i don't know this place is really wonder and get me curious.We join the rest at an open field

1 Like

Re: Secret Of The Creed(story About Adventure,betrayal And Vengeance) By Zhuxu by VincenzoZhuxu: 12:36pm On Nov 05, 2018
Continuation
All the guards step back then someone appear from the top he dress in ancient china way as he is about to speak all the guard bow,i think this is Lord Chen said one white guy in whisper
Lord Chen-welcome all of u from different location u come from,nobody is aboveeach other here there is only one man you must worship and that is only me Lord chen but all of u will call me Lord.You are all here to perform a vital role that will help the world and if we fail that means the world go down,we work for the government but nobody know about our existence we are keep a secret and before we continue to the next level.
Any one of you here who will like to back will only be allow to do it now,you can run and enter the plane back now.
Many run away even i want to but something austin say hold me back rex want to run but i held his hand,he look at me furiously but i don't care to look at his face
Rex-what the hell is wrong with you leave my hand(before he finish we hear a scream)...TBC

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Secret Of The Creed(story About Adventure,betrayal And Vengeance) By Zhuxu by VincenzoZhuxu: 12:38pm On Nov 05, 2018
continue later today but i promise it will be fast if u guys comment
Re: Secret Of The Creed(story About Adventure,betrayal And Vengeance) By Zhuxu by VincenzoZhuxu: 11:12am On Nov 06, 2018
Continuation
The scream is just in short time but it sense danger we look back to see that there is nobody there anymore,i'm surprise that they are almost 150 where will they vanish to in short time.
I later learn that there is a deep ocean underneth that shark are keep there for that reason nobody have ever survive it,Rex look at me and thank me for saving his life then (Lord Chen speak) i congratulate you that make a very good and bold decision weakling are never allow here what happen to those one will happen to anyone among you who is not strong,which you the best we shall see again.
He leave after saying that we are all lead by the guards again by now the girls here separated from the boys and each head to different direction.It take sometime before we finally arrive our building and all are put to different room with everything we will need,i have to share the room with Rex and the white guy whose name i haven't know...That is how everything change
2 YEARS LATER.... .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Secret Of The Creed(story About Adventure,betrayal And Vengeance) By Zhuxu by VincenzoZhuxu: 11:29am On Nov 06, 2018
2YEARS LATER
It have been 2 yrs now that i have been here many things have really change first and the foremost i have been hard not me alone,all of us that even in speed in combat and how to handle guns.And also how to show no mercy even if the person is your family,my mentality have change i have to believe that there is no God except Lord Chen whose nickname have later learnt is Death.With a strike he kill but have never see him in training even for the past two years nobody among us have seen him except the first day,well with my time of training and victories in competition i have been nickname Deathray.I am the leader of my group group F,we have 7 group and my most rival group is group B which is control by the short ugly guy.
Me and him haven't really fight or compete but from source from the other group it is say he is cunning and also trickster,that is what they think make his group also one the best.
I really pray will meet butour teacher never allow even a slight fight among our group..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Secret Of The Creed(story About Adventure,betrayal And Vengeance) By Zhuxu by VincenzoZhuxu: 11:55am On Nov 06, 2018
We are in training ground today but as a groupleader the disadvantage is that if the rest of the group are fighting one opponent,you will fight 3or4 opponent.
But today is different i'm fighting with 3 different groupleader well train and all,the teacher call me out and call the leader of group ACG i feel the sweat running down my face,i have fight even more before but not group leaders.
I stand in there mist they all surround me i close my eyes then let my ear more than open,both the one in the back and my side lunch an attack i sidestep the attack of the one behind he have already lunch full attack so that make him to loose balance.A kick to his back push him to the one in front the one beside me now is in my front he trow a punch to my face which i dodge another punch to my stomach but i block and give him an heavy kick to his knee,which make him loose stand a 280 kick to his neck finish him up.I face the other two they run to me blind with anger i slide on the floor before they know what i want to do..
Re: Secret Of The Creed(story About Adventure,betrayal And Vengeance) By Zhuxu by VincenzoZhuxu: 12:10pm On Nov 06, 2018
..Before they know what i intend to do they are already on the floor,they stand up one after the other the first one come to me well i will say he is indeed fast trying to strike me at the knee.I have already calculate his movement before i can strike a flying kick hit in on the head he faint instantly,i move forward to the last one who is now already trembling i'm about to finish him up when our teacher shot stop.I leave and face the teacher i bow then made to leave but was called back by the teacher,i look at him with puzzle eye but he did'nt even give a damn about it he call Alvarez and he step out with his two sword.
Alvarez as been know is the best sword man in the organization nobody i mean not even the teacher can challenge him using weapon,he is very fast and history says it that he kill 25 skilled soldier in 15secs he is that good.And i can't think about what i would have done wrong that teacher will call Alvarez to fight me i stood at the middle,and a guard come give me also two sword i'm afraid.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Life Of A Lesbian / Looking For This Book : The Second Chance By Nyengi Koin 1986 / How Many Nigerian Novels Have You Read Recently?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 116
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.