Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,515 members, 7,812,601 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:00 PM

How To Join Bmc? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How To Join Bmc? (445 Views)

Igbo Vs Yoruba. Beware Of The New BMC Tactics. / Shameless!!! BMC Now Blackmailing People On Twitter (photos) / Now That BMC Has Taken Over Nairaland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Join Bmc? by agrowonder(m): 8:44am On Nov 03, 2018
Good day Nigerians.

Please I heard they are paying members of the Buhari Media Crew.
How can I join. I will like to be a Zombie like Sarrki and the likes and get paid.

Serious response please.

Thank you.
Re: How To Join Bmc? by wisino1(m): 8:44am On Nov 03, 2018
Too much sense will not kill you

2 Likes

Re: How To Join Bmc? by Zehavi: 8:47am On Nov 03, 2018
grin
Re: How To Join Bmc? by falcon01: 8:48am On Nov 03, 2018
agrowonder:
Good day Nigerians.

Please I heard they are paying members of the Buhari Media Crew.
How can I join. I will like to be a Zombie like Sarrki and the likes and get paid.

Serious response please.

Thank you.
I know you are serious
Re: How To Join Bmc? by Turantula(m): 8:51am On Nov 03, 2018
Sorry you can't join, your high IQ will disqualify you

1 Like

Re: How To Join Bmc? by agrowonder(m): 8:51am On Nov 03, 2018
Although I don't want to lose my soul but I have to eat. Getting paid for tough task as such won't be a bad idea. I hope members of the crew sees this thread and help me so we can earn some pay together.

Anything for the money
Re: How To Join Bmc? by Ziggylady(f): 8:51am On Nov 03, 2018
If you are interested in joining be sure to stop using your common sense and act stuppid 99% of the time....As long as the only words you can utter is 'Sai baba till 2023' you are good to go.

3 Likes

Re: How To Join Bmc? by agrowonder(m): 8:53am On Nov 03, 2018
Turantula:
Sorry you can't join, your high IQ will disqualify you

cry cry cry

So what can I do?
Re: How To Join Bmc? by Turantula(m): 8:59am On Nov 03, 2018
agrowonder:

cry cry cry

So what can I do?
Brain transplant! Get a female cattle (cow) donor and take to a reputable surgeon. Just under a month to recover from the procedure and you are good to go.

2 Likes

Re: How To Join Bmc? by Nobody: 10:18am On Nov 03, 2018
on a more serious note if they are being paid to act brainwashed then I think no one should blame them. man must survive. the economy is hard and if that's what they can get from the national looting then so be it. both APC and pdp are recycled thieves so no harm in getting their own share.
Re: How To Join Bmc? by DaniDani(m): 11:40am On Nov 03, 2018
The first thing to do to become a zombie is to destroy your conscience, sense of reasoning and become a cow that a Fulani herdsmen can manipulate its actions.
Re: How To Join Bmc? by SarkinYarki: 11:42am On Nov 03, 2018
Go home do a video of you insuring your father because of Buhari and email it to Zombiehead@bmc.ng ..

(1) (Reply)

WASC: PDP Finally Confirms Saintliness On Buhari’s Integrity / 2019 Polls: Senate Slashes Power, Health, Education, Presidency Funds / PDP Charges INTERPOL, NIA To Track Down Oshiomhole

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.