Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,125 members, 7,811,165 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:25 AM

Black Parents Give Birth To White Baby. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Black Parents Give Birth To White Baby. (7147 Views)

Nigerian Parents Give Birth To White Baby (Photos) / Doctor Explain How Black Nigerian Couple Give Birth To White Baby / Black Parents, White Blond Baby Not Albino (picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Black Parents Give Birth To White Baby. by kellysopy(m): 4:22pm On Jul 20, 2010
A BLACK couple coo over their new baby yesterday - a white, blue-eyed BLONDE. British Nmachi Ihegboro has amazed genetics experts who say the little girl is NOT an albino. Dad Ben, 44, a customer services adviser, admitted: "We both just sat there after the birth staring at her."

Mum Angela, 35, of Woolwich, South London, beamed as she said: "She's beautiful - a miracle baby."
Ben told yesterday how he was so shocked when Nmachi was born, he even joked: "Is she MINE?"
He added: "Actually, the first thing I did was look at her and say, 'What the flip?'"

But as the baby's older brother and sister - both black - crowded round the "little miracle" at their home in South London, Ben declared: "Of course she's mine." Blue-eyed blonde Nmachi, whose name means "Beauty of God" in the Nigerian couple's homeland, has baffled genetics experts because neither Ben nor wife Angela have ANY mixed-race family history.

What's your take on this?

Re: Black Parents Give Birth To White Baby. by kellysopy(m): 4:24pm On Jul 20, 2010
smell a rat!
Re: Black Parents Give Birth To White Baby. by vivaladiva(f): 4:27pm On Jul 20, 2010
a very big stinky wet rat
a dna sldnt be out of order if u ask me
Re: Black Parents Give Birth To White Baby. by MrC0rk: 4:27pm On Jul 20, 2010
They painted the kid
Re: Black Parents Give Birth To White Baby. by skyndyp(f): 4:29pm On Jul 20, 2010
She's been getting some from a white guy. The husband must be so dumb to think the baby is a 'miracle' child
Re: Black Parents Give Birth To White Baby. by caticati: 4:30pm On Jul 20, 2010
There is absolutely no way two black parents would give birth to a white baby. But is the baby is half breed, then it is definitely true that she had the baby from another man - a white man.

Another possible excuse may be that the couple couldn't have children conventionally, and decided to go through an artificial issemination, which of course the wrong sperm was inserted inside her. You can sue the hospital for that, they make that mistake a lot.

As long as she gave birth to that baby, then it is an half cast, not a completely white baby. I don't want to conclude, but my guess is that another man impregnated her. He had an affair, period.
Re: Black Parents Give Birth To White Baby. by Nobody: 4:31pm On Jul 20, 2010
This isn't news anymore - at least 10 threads on various boards on Nairaland.

No rat to smell - the child has the father's features. If the mother had slept with a white guy, the child still wouldn't be white, but biracial. A clear case of gene mutation, or similar.
Re: Black Parents Give Birth To White Baby. by 0hsisi: 4:33pm On Jul 20, 2010
na wa o

Re: Black Parents Give Birth To White Baby. by Nobody: 4:34pm On Jul 20, 2010
skyndyp:

She's been getting some from a white guy. The husband must be so dumb to think the baby is a 'miracle' child

A black woman sleeping with a white man, has the same chance of giving birth to a white baby, as a black woman that slept with a black man.

Not everything in science can be explained.
Re: Black Parents Give Birth To White Baby. by MrC0rk: 4:35pm On Jul 20, 2010
OLE OLE OLE OLE OLE OLE
Re: Black Parents Give Birth To White Baby. by skyndyp(f): 4:36pm On Jul 20, 2010
@post can u give me the site where u got this from?
Re: Black Parents Give Birth To White Baby. by vivaladiva(f): 4:37pm On Jul 20, 2010
can u refrain from using the term half breed----wat f-u-cking century r u living in u f-u-cking nappy head nigger
Re: Black Parents Give Birth To White Baby. by opuro(m): 4:41pm On Jul 20, 2010
I smell a very big rat
why no black couple in naija ever born oyinbo
the highest we ever get in naija na albino
omo this na rat
Re: Black Parents Give Birth To White Baby. by Nobody: 4:43pm On Jul 20, 2010
vivaladiva:

can u refrain from using the term half breed----wat f-u-cking century r u living in u f-u-cking nappy head nigger

I though I was the only one that had noticed. Some people are indeed shocking in terms of their level of literacy (or rather lack of).
Re: Black Parents Give Birth To White Baby. by MrC0rk: 4:46pm On Jul 20, 2010
CORRECTION. The child is not half breed. He is have cast
Re: Black Parents Give Birth To White Baby. by Nobody: 4:51pm On Jul 20, 2010
Mr C0rk:

CORRECTION. The child is not half breed. He is have cast

No one uses that anymore either - the child is bi-racial.
Re: Black Parents Give Birth To White Baby. by alla(m): 5:03pm On Jul 20, 2010
Black Parents Give Birth To White Baby:- yes it`s real i have this in my family.
Re: Black Parents Give Birth To White Baby. by coolier(f): 5:17pm On Jul 20, 2010
Oh my God! Angela, what have you done? lipsrsealed
Re: Black Parents Give Birth To White Baby. by 0hsisi: 5:28pm On Jul 20, 2010
skyndyp:

@post can u give me the site where u got this from?

http://uk.news.yahoo.com/5/20100720/tuk-blonde-bombshell-black-couple-s-whit-45dbed5.html
Re: Black Parents Give Birth To White Baby. by denzel2009: 5:46pm On Jul 20, 2010
They must have been eating to much of English breakfast - you are what you eat. cheesy tongue
Re: Black Parents Give Birth To White Baby. by freshera: 9:16pm On Jul 20, 2010
I think it was planned by The Sun and the parents. Maybe they accepted to be used in an experiment and then make money and fame from the end result. Whites may not agree to such.It might be that an IVF expert helped them and mixed the mother's egg and another white woman's or the father's spermatozoa and another white man's or she agreed to sleep with a white man.

Nigerians are capable of doing anything for money.

Just trying to postulate wink wink wink because they look so happy about the baby grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

1 Year Old Pregnant With Baby (gabby Is This True) / Must We Use The Services Of Househelps And Daycare? / First Man To Give Birth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.