Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,735 members, 7,817,025 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:21 PM

How Can I Join Sowore's Campaign Group - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Can I Join Sowore's Campaign Group (647 Views)

Tinubu 2023 Presidency: New Campaign Group Emerges / Atiku Loses 800,000-Member South-West Campaign Group To Buhari, APC / Mashood Bakare Resigns As Buhari Campaign Group Coordinator (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Join Sowore's Campaign Group by Donfamous(m): 2:46pm On Nov 03, 2018
Please does anyone have any idea on how I can join Sowore’s campaign team? It's important
Re: How Can I Join Sowore's Campaign Group by 46O1CE: 2:47pm On Nov 03, 2018
Smoke weed three times daily
Re: How Can I Join Sowore's Campaign Group by Optional09: 2:48pm On Nov 03, 2018
http://sowore2019.org

Visit that website and contact the campaign team

And you can campaign for him independently if you want

1 Like

Re: How Can I Join Sowore's Campaign Group by Optional09: 2:49pm On Nov 03, 2018
46O1CE:

You’re talking trash right?
Re: How Can I Join Sowore's Campaign Group by Fierce11: 3:02pm On Nov 03, 2018
You should know that supporting any presidential candidate contesting in 2019, other than Atiku or Buhari is clearly a waste of time and a waste of vote.
If you want Buhari to exit the seat of power, then Atiku is the "only candidate" that can do that.. Your Sowore has not even campaigned in the North or middle belt. Oby, the same thing. When are they going to do that?
For the sake of Bubu's political demise, I implore you to atikulate in 2019 election, we can soworise in 2023 if necessary.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can I Join Sowore's Campaign Group by shakmati(m): 3:03pm On Nov 03, 2018
46O1CE:

grin grin grin

Savagery!
Re: How Can I Join Sowore's Campaign Group by Donfamous(m): 3:05pm On Nov 03, 2018
Fierce11:
You should know that supporting any presidential candidate contesting in 2019, other than Atiku or Buhari is clearly a waste of time and a waste of vote.
If you want Buhari to exit the seat of power, then Atiku is the "only candidate" that can do that.. Your Sowore has not even campained in the North or middle belt. Oby, the same thing. When are they going to do that?
For the sake of Bubu's political demise, I implore you to atikulate, when can soworise in 2023 if necessary.
I won't be part of those recycling old products. Don't care if he wins or not. The result might not show now, but the seed planted now will germinate soon
Re: How Can I Join Sowore's Campaign Group by Optional09: 3:05pm On Nov 03, 2018
Fierce11:
If you want Buhari to exit the seat of power, then Atiku is the "only candidate" that can do that.. Your Sowore has not even campained in the North or middle belt. Oby, the same thing. When are they going to do that?
For the sake of Bubu's political demise, I implore you to atikulate, when can soworise in 2023 if necessary.

I disagree with you, the Nigerian people are positive About Sowore and we are determined to support him for the betterment of our nation Nigeria and a fulfilling future for our children, grandchildren and seniors
Re: How Can I Join Sowore's Campaign Group by Donfamous(m): 3:06pm On Nov 03, 2018
Optional09:
http://sowore2019.org
Visit that website and contact the campaign team
And you can campaign for him independently if you want
thank you

1 Like

Re: How Can I Join Sowore's Campaign Group by Fierce11: 3:15pm On Nov 03, 2018
Donfamous:
I won't be part of those recycling old products. Don't care if he wins or not. The result might not show now, but the seed planted now will germinate soon
Rushing to quote me does not change the fact and "truth" in my statement. Sowore is a viable candidate, yes. But how many percentage of votes do you think he would acquire? Believe me, if Sowore and oby are able to garner upto 17% of votes combined, then it would be a really big step. We should be logical come 2019.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can I Join Sowore's Campaign Group by Fierce11: 3:21pm On Nov 03, 2018
Optional09:

I disagree with you, the Nigerian people are positive About Sowore and we are determined to support him for the betterment of our nation Nigeria and a fulfilling future for our children, grandchildren and seniors
Tell me Sir, what region do you think Sowore would win in 2019? Supporting him is okay. But be logical too.
Voting him in 2019 is like a science student missing Chemistry classes just because he wants to learn Home management in an Arts class. On the exam day, he must accept the inevitable and still write the chemistry.
Anyways, its your choice.

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Join Sowore's Campaign Group by shakmati(m): 3:29pm On Nov 03, 2018
Optional09:

It's just better you vote Buhari than Sowore...at least it's active support rather than passive!
Re: How Can I Join Sowore's Campaign Group by Optional09: 3:37pm On Nov 03, 2018
shakmati:

It's just better you vote Buhari than Sowore...at least it's active support rather than passive!

We will vote Showore I promise you
Re: How Can I Join Sowore's Campaign Group by Optional09: 3:40pm On Nov 03, 2018
Fierce11:

Tell me Sir, what region do you think Sowore would win in 2019? Supporting him is okay. But be logical too.
Voting him in 2019 is like a science student missing Chemistry classes just because he wants to learn Home management in an Arts class. On the exam day, he must accept the inevitable and still write the chemistry.
Anyways, its your choice.

If you and I support him he will win all the region
Re: How Can I Join Sowore's Campaign Group by shakmati(m): 3:43pm On Nov 03, 2018
Optional09:

We will vote Showore I promise you

May your pvc get missing before February 2019! Amen!
Re: How Can I Join Sowore's Campaign Group by Fierce11: 3:52pm On Nov 03, 2018
Optional09:

If you and I support him he will win all the region
Hahaha. I'm currently listening to "restructuring" by The Atikuobi Band. I'd play "Legal Cannabis" by Sowore if the song annoys me before 2023.
Re: How Can I Join Sowore's Campaign Group by Optional09: 4:17pm On Nov 03, 2018
Fierce11:

Hahaha. I'm currently listening to "restructuring" by The Atikuobi Band. I'd play "Legal Cannabis" by Sowore if the song annoys me before 2023.

I don’t get paid to do this it’s completely genuine. So we are operating on a completely different level. Good luck to your N30k
Re: How Can I Join Sowore's Campaign Group by Fierce11: 4:28pm On Nov 03, 2018
Optional09:

I don’t get paid to do this it’s completely genuine. So we are operating on a completely different level. Good luck to your N30k
Why you had to type the bolded is what I don't understand. N30k to support Atiku and Peter obi? Am I a BMC or in this case "AMC" personel? Do my employees even earn as low as a meagre N30k?
You are pathetic sir.

(1) (Reply)

2019: Don’t Stop Politicians From Snatching Materials, NYSC Tells Corps Members / Lai Mohammed Exam (3credit Unit) / We Are Not Dying Fast Enough !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.