Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,186 members, 7,822,006 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:57 AM

Look At Those Ear Lobes. Which One Is The Real President? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Look At Those Ear Lobes. Which One Is The Real President? (4076 Views)

Anyday Peter Obi Makes This Tweet, You'll Know The Real President Of Nigeria / This Is A Real President. / Buhari's Left Ear: You Be The Judge (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Look At Those Ear Lobes. Which One Is The Real President? by Adelaide2: 4:19pm On Nov 03, 2018
Look at those ear lobes. Which one is the real president?

3 Likes

Re: Look At Those Ear Lobes. Which One Is The Real President? by Adelaide2: 4:20pm On Nov 03, 2018
Fake certificate fake ear, fake president. Are we even sure the real Buhari is the current President?

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Look At Those Ear Lobes. Which One Is The Real President? by 46O1CE: 4:24pm On Nov 03, 2018
Stupid thread

5 Likes

Re: Look At Those Ear Lobes. Which One Is The Real President? by onyfrank: 4:38pm On Nov 03, 2018
@op pls dont make d man to go and get an attestation ear lobe cut o.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Look At Those Ear Lobes. Which One Is The Real President? by vedaxcool(m): 5:04pm On Nov 03, 2018
Officialpdpnig:

On the contrary sir, we pay a lot of you to come on social media to defend our candidate.

We gave you all serial numbers for ease of payment.

A lot of you have been performing below par which is why I was sent Here to monitor your performances and so far I have been highly disappointed.

We do however note that the 12,500 naira a month you are being paid is low and we are looking at increasing it as the elections draw nearer. Do bear with us.

Perhaps the increase in payment will encourage better service from you. Thank you

1 Like

Re: Look At Those Ear Lobes. Which One Is The Real President? by servercodes001: 5:18pm On Nov 03, 2018
Stupid post
Someone photoshopped his ears
Re: Look At Those Ear Lobes. Which One Is The Real President? by Xander85: 5:21pm On Nov 03, 2018
It's the same person!
Re: Look At Those Ear Lobes. Which One Is The Real President? by Ganzagangan: 5:22pm On Nov 03, 2018
Another stupid yaaannmmmiirrinn thread.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Look At Those Ear Lobes. Which One Is The Real President? by gentlegenius(m): 5:25pm On Nov 03, 2018
Adelaide2:
Look at those ear lobes. Which one is the real president?
None of them is our President... The controversial dullard has overstayed his welcome. He is not and will never be my president.
You should have asked which of the ears is the real buhari... And I will gladly give you the answer:
The ear on the right hand side is when buhari was healthy, without any ear problem...
The ear on the left side is when buhari had ear problem.

But Op, stop annoying me by calling this clown our President.

1 Like

Re: Look At Those Ear Lobes. Which One Is The Real President? by oshe111(m): 5:40pm On Nov 03, 2018
46O1CE:
Stupid thread
Is the Ear diff or not?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Look At Those Ear Lobes. Which One Is The Real President? by Nobody: 5:47pm On Nov 03, 2018
That's it. It's Jubril.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Look At Those Ear Lobes. Which One Is The Real President? by keryj(f): 6:33pm On Nov 03, 2018
Somebody cannot do ear surgery in peace again

Have we forgotten when he was having ear problems and couldn't hear the complains of Nigerians and that's why we ended in a mess grin
Re: Look At Those Ear Lobes. Which One Is The Real President? by Almaiga: 6:34pm On Nov 03, 2018
Rubbish.
Keep digging, Buhari must rule over you till 2023.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Look At Those Ear Lobes. Which One Is The Real President? by OfficialAPCNig: 7:35pm On Nov 03, 2018
I don't want to be believe that man is Jibrin. But he has shown a lot of things for us to believe he is:

1. Aisha has never been this antagonistic to Buhari
2. This Buhari doesn't know his real age
3. The video he was blabbing in was entirely different from the way the Buhari we know speaks

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Look At Those Ear Lobes. Which One Is The Real President? by Hafeexla(m): 7:44pm On Nov 03, 2018
oyoirabor:

Afonja speak English..... B.astard coward hateful lots
Omo Yaminrin, yoruba temi ! omo ale ni gbe ede elede laruge ! tule kajo tusa ! olori buruku omo ni dite ile babare
Re: Look At Those Ear Lobes. Which One Is The Real President? by Jeel: 8:04pm On Nov 03, 2018
Lol
Re: Look At Those Ear Lobes. Which One Is The Real President? by BiafranJesus: 8:46pm On Nov 03, 2018
Yoruba muslims worshipping Jibril from Sudan

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Look At Those Ear Lobes. Which One Is The Real President? by thunder002: 8:54pm On Nov 03, 2018
There was a country, I believed that Britain must have hand is this

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Look At Those Ear Lobes. Which One Is The Real President? by Anthos(m): 9:42pm On Nov 03, 2018
Hafeexla:
Omo Yaminrin, yoruba temi ! omo ale ni gbe ede elede laruge ! tule kajo tusa ! olori buruku omo ni dite ile babare
koni da fuwon!
Yala iya è.. Omo ale jatijati
Egbe enigwe gbabu kwa GI there!
Infact enwesu bukwa GI onu! Oponu!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Look At Those Ear Lobes. Which One Is The Real President? by Hafeexla(m): 9:49pm On Nov 03, 2018
Anthos:
koni da fuwon!
Yala iya è.. Omo ale jatijati
Egbe enigwe gbabu kwa GI there!
Infact enwesu bukwa GI onu! Oponu!!!
Keniyeho Iyo Omo Eleriburuku Hi, Aye Aba Keda Eye Re Ese Eriburuku Ni, balale bawi ke dafun o alaro kenije da fun o, e bale ebale ni laba laba mun ogbo, atunwo ati iran re se ni ihe ogbo. iyo boba ro boya e sure fun o , keke ni da fun o na, oro boya o gbo iyoruba, boba gbo iyoruba, o keho gbo kere
Re: Look At Those Ear Lobes. Which One Is The Real President? by AlexMill(m): 11:10pm On Nov 03, 2018
stem cells bra, gewgl it
Re: Look At Those Ear Lobes. Which One Is The Real President? by peanutbutter(f): 12:05am On Nov 04, 2018
That's Jibril the infiltrator cheesy
Re: Look At Those Ear Lobes. Which One Is The Real President? by oyoirabor: 12:20pm On Nov 04, 2018
Hafeexla:

Coward......Skull miner!!!!

1 Like

Re: Look At Those Ear Lobes. Which One Is The Real President? by fergie001: 12:24pm On Nov 04, 2018
We like frivolities in this country too much
Re: Look At Those Ear Lobes. Which One Is The Real President? by MONIKERREVEALER: 10:14am On Nov 05, 2018
fergie001:
We like frivolities in this country too much

shut up for once!

always trying to pass yourself off as one unbiased bastion of reason. ESPECIALLY in topics that place easterners in favorable light.

when threads of how folks are being chased about by the authorities abroad come up and nairaland resident bigots, as they are wont, begin castigating the great easterners - nobody sees your sorry self in them threads.

just sod off. you are an effing joke.
Re: Look At Those Ear Lobes. Which One Is The Real President? by fergie001: 6:49pm On Nov 05, 2018
MONIKERREVEALER:

I understand your problem....
Thank God,you agree I am no bigot and never can be

My advise is this.....don't take yourself to their level....
Rise above them....he that drums for a sick man is indeed a sick man.......so when you ignore them,you show them maturity,that's the idea...and that's always been my principle
I have called some of them out before,
So take a chill pill...can you shut me up?No
Can you make me a bigot? Never
Can you understand me? I believe you can......

God bless Nigeria.

(1) (Reply)

Violence Claims 3,683 Nigerians In 14 Months — Global Rights / CNN Exposes Buhari’s Regime As Government Without Credibility / All The North-West Governors Turned Down Tinubu's DG Offer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.