Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,213 members, 7,836,033 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:26 PM

Man Kills His Mother, Makes Love To Her Corpse For Money Ritual - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Kills His Mother, Makes Love To Her Corpse For Money Ritual (51679 Views)

Ifeanyi Njoku Kills Girlfriend, Sleeps With Corpse For Six Days / Man Kills Lady In Calabar, Uses Her Corpse To Cook Peppersoup For Sale (Graphic) / 18-Year-Old Boy Kills His Mother In Edo, Has sex with Corpse for money ritual (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Kills His Mother, Makes Love To Her Corpse For Money Ritual by millionboi2: 9:46pm On Nov 03, 2018
Samantha23:
the world is certainly coming to an end
my dear,I couldn't finish reading it.

21years
Re: Man Kills His Mother, Makes Love To Her Corpse For Money Ritual by mendula(m): 9:46pm On Nov 03, 2018
visijo:
Akparakumpe
. I suppose you meant to type akpurakpumbem.....abeg no use ur spelling spoil out xploit ideas....
Re: Man Kills His Mother, Makes Love To Her Corpse For Money Ritual by sweetilicious(f): 9:47pm On Nov 03, 2018
tiredoflife:
We are losing this generation to materialism
Everything is about money to them
If u no get money hide your face crew cry
ARU
Re: Man Kills His Mother, Makes Love To Her Corpse For Money Ritual by millionboi2: 9:48pm On Nov 03, 2018
Samantha23:
the world is certainly coming to an end
my dear,I couldn't finish reading it.

21years.
Re: Man Kills His Mother, Makes Love To Her Corpse For Money Ritual by abdulaz: 9:52pm On Nov 03, 2018
Psychopath.
Re: Man Kills His Mother, Makes Love To Her Corpse For Money Ritual by meobizy(f): 9:52pm On Nov 03, 2018
How this will translate to money is left to the culprit to explain.
The guy will face a double whammy now: the wrath of the law plus the realization he killed and raped his own mother.
I foresee him committing suicide within the next seven years.
Re: Man Kills His Mother, Makes Love To Her Corpse For Money Ritual by kingkhan(m): 9:55pm On Nov 03, 2018
oshomole see what you caused
Re: Man Kills His Mother, Makes Love To Her Corpse For Money Ritual by GistFullGround: 9:56pm On Nov 03, 2018
forreelinc:
grin flat head tribe don dey teach edo people bad thing

Never knew Urhobo people also do money rituals o

I am very surprised, because you cannot trust anyone these days
Re: Man Kills His Mother, Makes Love To Her Corpse For Money Ritual by Nobody: 9:56pm On Nov 03, 2018
PrincessB1:
You killed your mum and you still went ahead to make love to her corpse severally shocked

Absolutely terrible
And E Didn't Even Enjoyed D Money, Wat A Life.

1 Like

Re: Man Kills His Mother, Makes Love To Her Corpse For Money Ritual by gonkin(m): 9:58pm On Nov 03, 2018
When he's done he would say its yahoo.
Re: Man Kills His Mother, Makes Love To Her Corpse For Money Ritual by tete7000(m): 10:04pm On Nov 03, 2018
Bambambiglo:
And the poor woman was full of joy when she gave birth to that monster.. Unfortunate

it is why the holy book says " The end of a thing is better than beginning thereof, the day of death is better than the day of birth"
Re: Man Kills His Mother, Makes Love To Her Corpse For Money Ritual by smileyoo: 10:04pm On Nov 03, 2018
goldenceo1:

Crime has nothing to do with tribe. Let me quickly also point out also that the young man is from Delta State, Urhobo precisely by tribe.

Shey an dis mama wen be my every every one stupid herbalist go ask me to kill? Na thunder go strike that herbalist!

The End is Near!
bros. i tire ooo. seriously, its high time the law enforcement agents should look into the activities of these evil herbalists. their satanic advice to their gullible & desperate clients 're causing the destruction of innocent lives.
Re: Man Kills His Mother, Makes Love To Her Corpse For Money Ritual by mrgreen4real(m): 10:06pm On Nov 03, 2018
Bambambiglo:
And the poor woman was full of joy when she gave birth to that monster.. Unfortunate

And they slaughtered cow for his dedication and naming ceremony. Tofiakwa...

For eyes wey dey see, some babies were better aborted
Re: Man Kills His Mother, Makes Love To Her Corpse For Money Ritual by tunary(m): 10:19pm On Nov 03, 2018
This one na sacrilege o
how person go sleep wit him mother Corps just because of money

God will surely intensify the heat of hell fire over and over because of people like this
Re: Man Kills His Mother, Makes Love To Her Corpse For Money Ritual by esthy86(f): 10:39pm On Nov 03, 2018
All because of money

what a wicked world
Re: Man Kills His Mother, Makes Love To Her Corpse For Money Ritual by AnanseK(m): 10:41pm On Nov 03, 2018
And you described this most revolting devilish horror as “ making love” ? Are you mad? cry

1 Like

Re: Man Kills His Mother, Makes Love To Her Corpse For Money Ritual by wiseass: 11:00pm On Nov 03, 2018
bettercreature:
They are the same family,there is no difference between Edo people and flat headed people
What a wasted generation

No matter how bad Edo people are we will never be reduced to your level.

1 Like

Re: Man Kills His Mother, Makes Love To Her Corpse For Money Ritual by phemyj(m): 11:01pm On Nov 03, 2018
harley88:
This is actually scary.....
Dont be scared; As the caption no carry with Ondo state, I know say nah fake
Re: Man Kills His Mother, Makes Love To Her Corpse For Money Ritual by billyG(m): 11:02pm On Nov 03, 2018
paix:
Are you prepared for the trumpets to sound?
Are u not prepared ?
Re: Man Kills His Mother, Makes Love To Her Corpse For Money Ritual by SonsOfLiverpool(m): 11:05pm On Nov 03, 2018
tiredoflife:
We are losing this generation to materialism
Everything is about money to them
If u no get money hide your face crew cry
With the way we live, we create monsters and minions out of humans without even knowing it and then cry for insecurity when they come biting back.

It is an obvious irony that we have ignored far too long. Lol

1 Like

Re: Man Kills His Mother, Makes Love To Her Corpse For Money Ritual by SHAMONEYXL(m): 11:32pm On Nov 03, 2018
DQ94:
There was a report about a pastor who released a sextape involving him and a lover... It was on Front Page, even.

Well... Here goes: https://www.xvideos.com/video40711727/nigerian_pastor_funking_his_mistress

So what should we do with it
Re: Man Kills His Mother, Makes Love To Her Corpse For Money Ritual by Qsscruz(m): 11:35pm On Nov 03, 2018
forreelinc:

You are sick..After reading such a grotesque news, all you simpleton could do was to go tribal..Not everything should be turned to a banter..
Re: Man Kills His Mother, Makes Love To Her Corpse For Money Ritual by bettercreature(m): 11:47pm On Nov 03, 2018
wiseass:

No matter how bad Edo people are we will never be reduced to your level.
Amen in Jesus name grin

1 Like

Re: Man Kills His Mother, Makes Love To Her Corpse For Money Ritual by LannisterIMP: 11:47pm On Nov 03, 2018
Gullible fool. Chai...

Re: Man Kills His Mother, Makes Love To Her Corpse For Money Ritual by technicallyrich(m): 11:57pm On Nov 03, 2018
bettercreature:
They are the same family,there is no difference between Edo people and flat headed people
What a wasted generation
its true.ss and se are all biafrans.
But i condemn these act
Re: Man Kills His Mother, Makes Love To Her Corpse For Money Ritual by Dshocker(m): 12:16am On Nov 04, 2018
Am so sorry,i can't believe this story.
Re: Man Kills His Mother, Makes Love To Her Corpse For Money Ritual by XaintJoel20: 12:30am On Nov 04, 2018
bettercreature:
What a wasted generation

The culprit is Urhobo by tribe and from Delta state.

Be informed...

1 Like

Re: Man Kills His Mother, Makes Love To Her Corpse For Money Ritual by ruggedtimi(m): 12:58am On Nov 04, 2018
see weting slayqueens dey cause
Re: Man Kills His Mother, Makes Love To Her Corpse For Money Ritual by josiegirl27: 1:12am On Nov 04, 2018
delzbaba:
whattttt
haha...
Re: Man Kills His Mother, Makes Love To Her Corpse For Money Ritual by Baroba(m): 1:23am On Nov 04, 2018
forreelinc:

Your kinsmen will even go further, they will cut off her head after screwing her corpse . despicable sick animals .tufia
Re: Man Kills His Mother, Makes Love To Her Corpse For Money Ritual by bigcasava1(m): 1:33am On Nov 04, 2018
forreelinc:
we have neva had tis in igboland! only afonja, aboki nd italo pipo who are heartless to tis extent.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pastor Pope Paul Impregnates His 15-year-old House Help (Photo) / Man Shot In The Head By 6 Cultists While Drinking In Imo State (Graphic Photos) / Church In The Day, Brothel At Night In Abakaliki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.