Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,225 members, 7,836,081 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:34 PM

Man Kills His Mother, Makes Love To Her Corpse For Money Ritual - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Kills His Mother, Makes Love To Her Corpse For Money Ritual (51681 Views)

Ifeanyi Njoku Kills Girlfriend, Sleeps With Corpse For Six Days / Man Kills Lady In Calabar, Uses Her Corpse To Cook Peppersoup For Sale (Graphic) / 18-Year-Old Boy Kills His Mother In Edo, Has sex with Corpse for money ritual (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Kills His Mother, Makes Love To Her Corpse For Money Ritual by naijaguy123456(m): 4:27pm On Nov 13, 2018
GrowUpBoys:

You mean you and your entire hypocritical damned cursed generations of the real ancient flat heads. Dan Iska! Shege Yaro! Son of a witch! Unfortunately your useless father used all the condoms he had that day on his ashawos and forgot to use any leftover on your useless mother. Thou are the wasted generation/sperm/egg. Everybody who celebrated your birth then are nothing but pathetic loosers today...
where this mad man escaped from moth@rfucker. When next am in your house, am bleeping your fat mama without a condom and I'll make sure I come in her mouth.

Re: Man Kills His Mother, Makes Love To Her Corpse For Money Ritual by GrowUpBoys: 5:07pm On Nov 13, 2018
naijaguy123456:
where this mad man escaped from moth@rfucker. When next am in your house, am bleeping your fat mama without a condom and I'll make sure I come in her mouth.

You think I would read anything from a #MemeThiefLikeYou? You love to steal your family portraits even the ones I crop and edit from my posts? #Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahha!!!!!!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy You desperatly need even my post of your lost family pics to write another love letter to your mama. What a shameless thief #Hahahahahaha!!!!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin Who knows you might even be copying me word for word but since I don't read whatever you write to your father and mother, I won't know. All I know is you #apes are a bunch of incest maggots dying for a break from me, hoping to get in the last word but lie lie, una don enter one chance tongue All of una go perish die I go still blast una dead rotten bodies. #YouNeverSeeSomethingYet You tire to type long letter to your pa and ma? You ran of of bend bend fingers so tey na short letter you dey send them? #LazyBrat undecided #CommonIAmWaiting #PickinWeySayImMama NJ oGoSleepNaImNoGoSleepCauseINoBeYaMaNorPa #I SleepAllIWant #Then blastUnaWhenIFeelLikeIt #YeahLongAfterILoginAndSeeAMention #IDontReadItButIEnjoyBlastingYouAndYourEntireUselessFamily #CommonFoolWithNoPeaceIAmWaiing #ThiefThief grin cheesy #Hahahahahahaha!! Dey die and hate like a fool as I dey reset your brain? #MoreLoading... Meanwhile enjoy more of your lost damned family photos below. #Looser grin

Re: Man Kills His Mother, Makes Love To Her Corpse For Money Ritual by GrowUpBoys: 3:15am On Nov 14, 2018
[quote author=naijaguy123456 post=72946508][/quote]

I love how your sorry arse is obsessed with my posts, and reply even when I don't read your pathetic love letter to ya worwor mama. You even love to follow my other posts on other threads. #Hahahahahahaha! Meanwhile #CheckOutMoreOfYourUglyFamilyPhotosBelow #SuchAPatheticLittleBrat #TheSmallBoyWhoLostHisPeaceTheDayHeDaredMe #DoYouSleepAndWakeUpWholeAgain? #DoYouEvenRecallYourIdioticDreams #BoyYouNeedSeriousDeliverance #HighBloodPressureAndHeartAttackLoading #YouNeverEatEnoughShitFinish #YourRealLifeMamaputNeverGiveYouShiteEatFinish #YoureLikeALivingDeadAlready so #DieOn #PoorSoul #But do keep those unread village love letters to your mama coming and more of your useless ugly family photos especially the ones contain what your father told you yesterday evening wink cheesy Ntoooor!!! tongue

1 Share

Re: Man Kills His Mother, Makes Love To Her Corpse For Money Ritual by naijaguy123456(m): 7:30am On Nov 14, 2018
GrowUpBoys:
You spent all your time online instead of spending it looking for your unknown dad ? Isn't it time you ask your mom who is my daddy ?

I love how your sorry arse is obsessed with my posts, and reply even when I don't read your pathetic love letter to ya worwor mama. You even love to follow my other posts on other threads. #Hahahahahahaha! Meanwhile #CheckOutMoreOfYourUglyFamilyPhotosBelow #SuchAPatheticLittleBrat #TheSmallBoyWhoLostHisPeaceTheDayHeDaredMe #DoYouSleepAndWakeUpWholeAgain? #DoYouEvenRecallYourIdioticDreams #BoyYouNeedSeriousDeliverance #HighBloodPressureAndHeartAttackLoading #YouNeverEatEnoughShitFinish #YourRealLifeMamaputNeverGiveYouShiteEatFinish #YoureLikeALivingDeadAlready so #DieOn #PoorSoul #But do keep those unread village love letters to your mama coming and more of your useless ugly family photos especially the ones contain what your father told you yesterday evening wink cheesy Ntoooor!!! tongue

Re: Man Kills His Mother, Makes Love To Her Corpse For Money Ritual by GrowUpBoys: 1:41pm On Nov 14, 2018
[quote author=naijaguy123456 post=72951662][/quote]

Don't kill yourself #boy I ain't through with you yet tongue #YouGoPiaOnTopThisMatter #Whatever you have written it definitely will only show how weak you are. Short tired lines probably as usual none that I care to read anyway. cheesy Love letter to your stinking mama? wink So keep it coming though, whatever you can manage. Even for battle of words you broke die #Hahahahahahhahahahahahhahhahahahahhahaha!!!!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin shocked tongue#SmalBratLikeYouThoughtYouCouldDoAMansJob? #StupidSomborri #YouNeverSeeSomethingYet

1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pastor Pope Paul Impregnates His 15-year-old House Help (Photo) / Man Shot In The Head By 6 Cultists While Drinking In Imo State (Graphic Photos) / Church In The Day, Brothel At Night In Abakaliki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.