Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,754 members, 7,851,588 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 11:39 PM

Atiku Attacks Tinubu Over Support For Buhari - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Attacks Tinubu Over Support For Buhari (56017 Views)

Atiku Attacks Premium Times For Requesting His Academic Records / Yoruba Nation: APC Kicks As Akintoye Attacks Tinubu / Don't Blame The Nigerian System For Your Failure Or Else..- Atiku Attacks Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku Attacks Tinubu Over Support For Buhari by veacea: 5:28pm On Nov 03, 2018
Wetin this 2019 erection will cause ehen. SMH
Re: Atiku Attacks Tinubu Over Support For Buhari by Binikingdowm: 5:28pm On Nov 03, 2018
madridguy:
ATIKU is now mad dog attacking everybody.

If Atiku can wire me 1 Billion Kuwait Dinar, I will support him but still vote Buhari tongue
eya it's not is fault your parents are poor

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Attacks Tinubu Over Support For Buhari by fergie001: 5:28pm On Nov 03, 2018
Most people have decided whom to vote....give or take...

I know that.........
Re: Atiku Attacks Tinubu Over Support For Buhari by Officialpdpnig: 5:28pm On Nov 03, 2018
All this hatred over a few choice worded remarks from Tinubu?

He must have really hoped that Tinubu would lend him his support.

This my candidate is terrible choice for us

4 Likes

Re: Atiku Attacks Tinubu Over Support For Buhari by Jummy183: 5:28pm On Nov 03, 2018
princechurchill:
Perfect example of buhari supporters

You know nothing

1 Like

Re: Atiku Attacks Tinubu Over Support For Buhari by Zaikon(m): 5:28pm On Nov 03, 2018
post=72654220:

Ku , the rogue and thief supported by corrupt youths with NFA!

U really play puzzle game
Re: Atiku Attacks Tinubu Over Support For Buhari by hammerFC: 5:28pm On Nov 03, 2018
Tinubu cannot decide for Nigerians.

A continuation of Buhari means, continued herdsmen and boko haram.

Say no to APC

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Attacks Tinubu Over Support For Buhari by Nobody: 5:29pm On Nov 03, 2018
Politicians sef. Anyway, a certificate forger isn't fit to lead Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Attacks Tinubu Over Support For Buhari by islandmoon: 5:30pm On Nov 03, 2018
na so!!
Re: Atiku Attacks Tinubu Over Support For Buhari by SingleWahala(f): 5:30pm On Nov 03, 2018
grin
Re: Atiku Attacks Tinubu Over Support For Buhari by softwerk(f): 5:30pm On Nov 03, 2018
As for me ohhh, I believe Tinubu is one of the thieves that was crucified at Golgotha with Jesus while Atiku could easily pass for the other thief.....which one has been promised paradise, I just can't tell

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku Attacks Tinubu Over Support For Buhari by ezefrank87(m): 5:30pm On Nov 03, 2018
But this caption is highly deceiving...... Is this what politics is being reduced to in Nigeria??
Re: Atiku Attacks Tinubu Over Support For Buhari by blowjob: 5:30pm On Nov 03, 2018
stephanie11:
@POLITICSNGR

Presidential Candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, Atiku Abubakar has attacked the national leader of the All Progressives Congress, APC, Bola Ahmed Tinubu over his recent declaration of support for President Muhammadu Buhari in the upcoming 2019 Elections.

PoliticsNGR previously reported that Tinubu, on Friday, openly declared his support for President Buhari.

Abubakar warned that Tinubu’s alleged “arrogance will fall off his eyes” in 2019 because Nigerians will vote against Buhari. He made this statement through the spokesperson of his campaign organization, Segun Sowunmi, warning Nigerians not to allow Tinubu to deceive them in 2019.

In a series of Tweets, Sowunmi wrote;

“It is only a man of questionable pedigree whose certificate are dogged with a lot of confusion, whose parental background is pretty much unknown, whose state of origin is opaque and unclear that can understand how life is in the jungle.”

“If Asiwaju Bola Tinubu means that his life is in jungle, we want to say to him that pride goes before a fall. Those who disdain men that are going to contend with them for the goodwill and votes of the Nigerian people with careless talk is what we find even with Buhari.

“I pity him (Tinubu) because his arrogance will fall-off his eyes like a scale when the votes are counted in 2019.

“Let him just understand that nobody is going to allow them run a chaotic, opaque and corruption-marred election. Let me also tell them that INEC will not help them. We shall all meet on the day of the election.

“Bola can deceive himself but Nigerians are not easily deceived.”

https://politicsngr.com/just-atiku-attacks-tinubu-support-buhari/

BOLA, KNOWS WHATUP.. grin..AKITU, THE BIGGER THIEF... grin

VOTE BUHARI...

GOD BLESS AND PROTECT BUHARI...

4 Likes

Re: Atiku Attacks Tinubu Over Support For Buhari by fishmillan: 5:30pm On Nov 03, 2018
Burahi must stay 2019 ... The man was chosen by God almighty himself....

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Attacks Tinubu Over Support For Buhari by zombieTRACKER: 5:30pm On Nov 03, 2018
FlyoruB:
Tinubu rejection really pain Atiku. grin

Tinubu is a thief...
He is not God

1 Like

Re: Atiku Attacks Tinubu Over Support For Buhari by sureheaven(m): 5:30pm On Nov 03, 2018
Is he done strategizing and back from his Dubai trip?

The useless thief went to Dubai to go rest after wasting billions to secure his failed PDP presidential ticket.

Ur failure come 2019 isn’t redeemable.

Barawo oshi...

Sai baba

5 Likes

Re: Atiku Attacks Tinubu Over Support For Buhari by princechurchill(m): 5:31pm On Nov 03, 2018
Jummy183:

You know nothing

Go and smoke cow dunk
Re: Atiku Attacks Tinubu Over Support For Buhari by advocatebaba(m): 5:32pm On Nov 03, 2018
maasoap:
Na by force. When will Atiku visit USA?
U will keep asking this question till u grow grey hair. I understand that when u are short of reasonable question/comment, u will result to unreasonable yarn.
Re: Atiku Attacks Tinubu Over Support For Buhari by rafak: 5:32pm On Nov 03, 2018
No it is a mistake, he will support the aspirant after 2019.
Re: Atiku Attacks Tinubu Over Support For Buhari by hush15: 5:32pm On Nov 03, 2018
BC thread...

Kindly Ignore....
Atiku campaign team wont say stuffs like that even tho we know it is not far from the truth...

We running an Issue based campaign. Tinubu can follow a mummy for all we care, it doesnt change the outcome that Buhari is going home to daura. Hopefully, we also put lagos in the pockets too and we watch as his pack of cards crumble

Re: Atiku Attacks Tinubu Over Support For Buhari by PeoplesDemocrat: 5:33pm On Nov 03, 2018
Binikingdowm:
I think Atiku and tinubu is playing a game, we all know tinubu prefer atiku over Buhari..

He supported him in 2015 over Buhari and he's one of Atiku biggest gainer..

Something isn't right here, all we be clear when the election passes..

You don't know anything. Tinubu supported Buahri is 2015

4 Likes

Re: Atiku Attacks Tinubu Over Support For Buhari by princdebola201(m): 5:33pm On Nov 03, 2018
hammerFC:
Tinubu cannot decide for Nigerians.

A continuation of Buhari means, continued herdsmen and boko haram.

Say no to APC
stale did boko haram and herdsmen start under buhari

3 Likes

Re: Atiku Attacks Tinubu Over Support For Buhari by SarkinYarki: 5:34pm On Nov 03, 2018
ednut1:
Both are shareholders of intels. They cant fool us abeg

And owners of Oando
Re: Atiku Attacks Tinubu Over Support For Buhari by Jummy183: 5:35pm On Nov 03, 2018
princechurchill:

Go and smoke cow dunk
You dash you DATA

1 Like

Re: Atiku Attacks Tinubu Over Support For Buhari by kettykin: 5:35pm On Nov 03, 2018
mabaz:
Atiku has lost already

Only in your part of the univers do people loose election before votes are casted
Re: Atiku Attacks Tinubu Over Support For Buhari by Pentools(m): 5:35pm On Nov 03, 2018
post=72654220:

Ku , the rogue and thief supported by corrupt youths with NFA!

Buhari to Atiku.......

I pity you, be deceiving yourself with 30k n-power money.
If npower 30k salary makes you think you've made it in life, then you sure do need a lobotomy.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Attacks Tinubu Over Support For Buhari by bedspread: 5:36pm On Nov 03, 2018
madridguy:
ATIKU is now mad dog attacking everybody.

If Atiku can wire me 1 Billion Kuwait Dinar, I will support him but still vote Buhari tongue
1Billion kuwait Dinar u say?

Do u know that dinar senior Usd , BP and Euro?
Re: Atiku Attacks Tinubu Over Support For Buhari by gbigbega: 5:36pm On Nov 03, 2018
have you noticed recently that Buhari have unleashed a lot of social media commentators on nairaland. They are always the set to comment before the unbiased Nigerians see the thread, after which they run away.

I've got news for you, you contract job will expire on the 16th of February, 2019.
Re: Atiku Attacks Tinubu Over Support For Buhari by john6006: 5:36pm On Nov 03, 2018
WAEC is 67 yrs 1951
PMB is 74 yrs
If you know, you know. He wrote West African Senior School Certificate@ age 7
Re: Atiku Attacks Tinubu Over Support For Buhari by INFOBIZ3: 5:38pm On Nov 03, 2018
accept JESUS today, HE will save you from sin and give you hope of eternal life

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How Eze Chinedu Mozie Was Attacked, Injured In Lagos On Orders Of Oba Afeez / Osinbajo Presents Christmas Card To Muhammadu Buhari (Pictures) / 30 Soldiers Monitor Tinubu's Ikoyi Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.