Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,444 members, 7,812,336 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:55 AM

Dino Melaye Receives APC Decampees In Kogi, Burns Brooms (PHOTOS) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dino Melaye Receives APC Decampees In Kogi, Burns Brooms (PHOTOS) (49531 Views)

APC Receives More NNPP Decampees In Kano, Holds Rally In Kibiya LG / The Fate Of Those Decampees In Edo State Right Now / Oshiomhole Mocks Dino Melaye, Saraki And Other APC Decampees (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dino Melaye Receives APC Decampees In Kogi, Burns Brooms (PHOTOS) by kirajustice: 5:29pm On Nov 03, 2018
@POLITICSNGR

Kogi West Senator, Dino Melaye received fresh decampees from the All Progressives Congress, APC, to the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP earlier yesterday at Odo Ape ward of Kabba/Bunu LG area of the state.

The decampees burnt brooms, the main symbol of the APC, as proof of their departure from the party.

https://politicsngr.com/dino-melaye-receives-apc-decampees-kogi-burns-brooms-photos/

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye Receives APC Decampees In Kogi, Burns Brooms (PHOTOS) by obi4eze(m): 5:31pm On Nov 03, 2018
How many of them?

45 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Dino Melaye Receives APC Decampees In Kogi, Burns Brooms (PHOTOS) by gentlegenius(m): 5:34pm On Nov 03, 2018
There are two things that gives our zombies hope of keeping their dullard in office beyond 2019:
1. Incumbency: The zombies are hoping and secretly praying that buhari will use his power of incumbency to woo INEC to rig the election for him.
But the fact is that rigging a national election is more difficult than our zombies may think because it will involve lots of people and processes. Most of the INEC officials and ad hoc staffs that will conduct the election are already tired of buhari's administration and will not want to reinforce failure even if they are paid to do so.
2. Another thing that gives our zombies hope is the believe that most of the voters in the north are illiterates and underaged, who don't even know whether buhari has failed in office or not. They believe that this set of people voted buhari blindly in 2015 and will repeat the same in 2019. But the truth is that this set of people didn't vote buhari blindly in 2015. They voted him due to tribal and religious sentiments. They just didn't have a choice then, but now they have Atiku - same tribe and same religion with Buhari. These set of people don't know or care if Atiku is corrupt or not. They are not on social media, so they don't hear all the noise the APC zombies are making about Atiku being a thief. Now, the hardship buhari has brought on Nigerians is affecting everybody both in the rural and urban areas, both the rich and the poor, both the illiterates and the educated. A poor old woman in the village doesn’t need to read the news to know that things are hard in this country. A commodity she used to buy 30 naira under GEJ is now 50 naira under buhari. Those we see as illiterates might know more than we think. During the few days of NLC warning strike, an old uneducated woman in her 80s asked me why her grandchild couldn't go to school. I explained to her that the strike is just a warning to make the government listen to them, but it might last a bit longer because the president was in America. She quickly asked me, has he gone again for medical check up? I was extremely shocked to see that even an old woman who doesn’t listen to news is already aware that our President is unhealthy and perhaps lifeless. grin
How on earth will this woman vote for buhari if she can manage to go to the polling unit on election day especially now that sharing money at the polling units has stopped?
Our dear zombies, stop giving yourselves false hope because the game is over for the dullard.
"Those who didn't vote for buhari in 2015 will still not vote for him. Some of those who voted for him will not vote him again in 2019" - Sen. Bukkar Abba Ibrahim.

67 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Dino Melaye Receives APC Decampees In Kogi, Burns Brooms (PHOTOS) by sunnymix: 5:34pm On Nov 03, 2018
See crowd grin shocked

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Receives APC Decampees In Kogi, Burns Brooms (PHOTOS) by princechurchill(m): 5:46pm On Nov 03, 2018
Dem don dey go one by one

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dino Melaye Receives APC Decampees In Kogi, Burns Brooms (PHOTOS) by 46O1CE: 5:47pm On Nov 03, 2018
Where are the decampees?
Somebody get me a magnifying lenses

52 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Dino Melaye Receives APC Decampees In Kogi, Burns Brooms (PHOTOS) by magoo10(m): 5:50pm On Nov 03, 2018
That is how we will burn the spirit of lifelessness by 2019

48 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dino Melaye Receives APC Decampees In Kogi, Burns Brooms (PHOTOS) by Zaikon(m): 5:50pm On Nov 03, 2018
See crowd ohhhhhhhh

28 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Dino Melaye Receives APC Decampees In Kogi, Burns Brooms (PHOTOS) by sirbanky77(m): 5:50pm On Nov 03, 2018
jokers

6 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Receives APC Decampees In Kogi, Burns Brooms (PHOTOS) by pat077: 5:51pm On Nov 03, 2018
who cares
Re: Dino Melaye Receives APC Decampees In Kogi, Burns Brooms (PHOTOS) by XaintJoel20: 5:51pm On Nov 03, 2018
OP where are the decampees?

I can only see villagers catching some fresh air under a tree and warming themselves with fire...

35 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Dino Melaye Receives APC Decampees In Kogi, Burns Brooms (PHOTOS) by Justbeingreal(m): 5:51pm On Nov 03, 2018
undecided

Nigeria politics.... Smh.

Nothing else to say 4now.

Just observing these actors (Politicians)

3 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Receives APC Decampees In Kogi, Burns Brooms (PHOTOS) by wolexy14(m): 5:52pm On Nov 03, 2018
I no see any decampees ooiii.abi na my eye ?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye Receives APC Decampees In Kogi, Burns Brooms (PHOTOS) by CheapDataGuy: 5:52pm On Nov 03, 2018
Decampees ko amputees ni

Abeq make i go dey sell my cheap MTN data plan for www.awoofdata.com jarey

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Receives APC Decampees In Kogi, Burns Brooms (PHOTOS) by princdebola201(m): 5:53pm On Nov 03, 2018
you mean dino welcome some pregnant men to pdp

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dino Melaye Receives APC Decampees In Kogi, Burns Brooms (PHOTOS) by clapbest(m): 5:53pm On Nov 03, 2018
Little drop of water forms an ocean

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Dino Melaye Receives APC Decampees In Kogi, Burns Brooms (PHOTOS) by dele31: 5:53pm On Nov 03, 2018
I can't stop laughing. I can only count 6 old brooms.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dino Melaye Receives APC Decampees In Kogi, Burns Brooms (PHOTOS) by talk2rotman(m): 5:53pm On Nov 03, 2018
how many den be?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye Receives APC Decampees In Kogi, Burns Brooms (PHOTOS) by chiedu7: 5:53pm On Nov 03, 2018
Watch Buhari Media Circus come next week and say 10,000 PDP people joined APC.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye Receives APC Decampees In Kogi, Burns Brooms (PHOTOS) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:53pm On Nov 03, 2018
talk2rotman:
how many dem be?
One Dozen! wink cheesy grin

Mumu Dino, the only criminal that was on top of a tree for 11 hours in the forest of the spirits.
Yeye pikin!!

20 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Dino Melaye Receives APC Decampees In Kogi, Burns Brooms (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 5:54pm On Nov 03, 2018
Good for them
Re: Dino Melaye Receives APC Decampees In Kogi, Burns Brooms (PHOTOS) by nepapole(m): 5:54pm On Nov 03, 2018
Same thieves ..different parties.

5 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Receives APC Decampees In Kogi, Burns Brooms (PHOTOS) by INFOBIZ3: 5:54pm On Nov 03, 2018
accept JESUS today, HE will save you from sin and give you hope of eternal life

13 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Receives APC Decampees In Kogi, Burns Brooms (PHOTOS) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:55pm On Nov 03, 2018
INFOBIZ3:
accept JESUS today, HE will save you from sin and give you hope of eternal life
God bless you for this bro

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dino Melaye Receives APC Decampees In Kogi, Burns Brooms (PHOTOS) by Standardcosting(m): 5:55pm On Nov 03, 2018
K
Re: Dino Melaye Receives APC Decampees In Kogi, Burns Brooms (PHOTOS) by BubuZombi: 5:55pm On Nov 03, 2018
Same Broom they are Burning, is the Same Broom Used In Their Houses.

Buhari 2019

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Receives APC Decampees In Kogi, Burns Brooms (PHOTOS) by Susu888(m): 5:55pm On Nov 03, 2018
Dino trying to stay relevant as him oga (saraki) don chop beating for convention whom by the way has been very quite as well since then grin .

Oga dino better kiss politics good bye cuz ur a goner!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dino Melaye Receives APC Decampees In Kogi, Burns Brooms (PHOTOS) by osazeeblue01: 5:56pm On Nov 03, 2018
Politics is all about grass-root. If u know u know.

Meanwhile
Atikulating
Atikulation
Atikulated.

3 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Receives APC Decampees In Kogi, Burns Brooms (PHOTOS) by alphabern(m): 5:57pm On Nov 03, 2018
This Nigeria self. You no go know who be person ooo.

Check my blog

bebienang..com
Re: Dino Melaye Receives APC Decampees In Kogi, Burns Brooms (PHOTOS) by rusher14: 5:57pm On Nov 03, 2018
He should have used the National Stadium at Abuja to receive them.

See the large crowd.
grin

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Receives APC Decampees In Kogi, Burns Brooms (PHOTOS) by Triangles1(m): 5:57pm On Nov 03, 2018
No matter how foolish you may be, you will always get follower.

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Aminu Salisu: Buhari’s Outrider Dies In Road Accident Involving Kogi Governor / Dada Fasoto Arifanlajogun, Igboho's Witch Doctor Arrested By DSS / Why We Won’t Release Kanu, FG Tells Appeal Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.