Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,461 members, 7,836,827 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:13 PM

Nnamdi Kanu Is Live. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Is Live. (2680 Views)

"Nnamdi Kanu Is Not In Jerusalem" - Israeli Government Responds / Nnamdi Kanu Is Working For Buhari’s Second Term - Deji Adeyanju / Nnamdi Kanu Is Alive, Spotted In Jerusalem Praying, Poses With IPOB Members (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Live. by Nobody: 8:57pm On Nov 03, 2018
Yyeske:
Jesus' name is not recognized in IPOB

In Biafra land you have freedom of worship. Nobody will kill you for being a Shiite.

5 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Live. by Nobody: 8:58pm On Nov 03, 2018
Yyeske:
OK, labour Congress should join IPOB to boycott the election and they can pay workers 50k a month or even in a week if they want,

This guy is deranged.

This guy is still so interested in Nigerian elections but denying it, he's no longer talking about Israel and the US, just Nigerian politics

A black mans mind finds it difficult to comprehend some things

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Live. by Yyeske(m): 8:59pm On Nov 03, 2018
DDeliverer:
Where is this Udi in Enugu? I must visit that place before the end of this year...Lemme see pyramid.
Nsude in Udi LGA, don't mind that clown of exaggerating everything.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Live. by Nobody: 9:02pm On Nov 03, 2018
Yyeske:
Nsude in Udi LGA, don't mind that clown of exaggerating everything.

How can you listen to a clown and claim to have sense? I don't listen to clowns. Don't you wish Buhari or should I say jibril can address y'all like this?

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Live. by Yyeske(m): 9:03pm On Nov 03, 2018
DDeliverer:

In Biafra land you have freedom of worship. Nobody will kill you for being a Shiite.
As if our Republican nature and traditional norms has not been threatened by Nnamdi Kanu and IPOB, Igbos would never accept anyone dictating to them.
Good enough, Nnamdi Kanu is really softening on his former stance unlike before.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Live. by Yyeske(m): 9:05pm On Nov 03, 2018
DDeliverer:

Yea yea, but he urged Biafrans to leave Yoruba Pentecostal churches, insulted the Catholic and Anglican churches
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Live. by gidgiddy: 9:10pm On Nov 03, 2018
Another wonderful speech by Nnamdi Kanu

"It is not a good enough reason to force an unworkable political unit on a people just to maintain a large market"~ Ojukwu

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Live. by victorvezx(m): 9:12pm On Nov 03, 2018
gidgiddy:

"It is not a good enough reason to force an unworkable political unit on a people just to maintain a large market"~ Ojukwu
The same way Ojukwu tried to get Biafra even when there were many unwilling tribes In the south south
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Live. by Yyeske(m): 9:13pm On Nov 03, 2018
gidgiddy:

We are talking about the softer stance of Nnamdi Kanu now, Great Ojukwu is gone
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Live. by Yyeske(m): 9:15pm On Nov 03, 2018
Ojukwu actually had very good English diction
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Live. by Yyeske(m): 9:21pm On Nov 03, 2018
Nnamdi Kanu was so humbled tonight, no Israeli nor American help, I guess they've warned him already.
IPOBians would be so surprised tonight with so much disappoint.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Live. by Nobody: 9:25pm On Nov 03, 2018
Yyeske:
Nnamdi Kanu was so humbled tonight, no Israeli nor American help, I guess they've warned him already.
IPOBians would be so surprised tonight with so much disappoint.

Lmao. Shame on you.

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Live. by ThugCheetah(m): 9:25pm On Nov 03, 2018
After listening to the broadcast under my brownroof here in Ogbomosho...my pained Muslim skull must confess... that was the most painful skull pounding 3 hoursof my life grin

6 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Live. by Nobody: 9:26pm On Nov 03, 2018
Yyeske:
Ojukwu actually had very good English diction

Unlike Buhari or should we say jibril who is grossly incoherent...Lmao.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Live. by Konki: 9:47pm On Nov 03, 2018
chinoxstock:

Keep quiet and listen... Use your black brain and think!

He said he would give you guys oil for free....Shutup and listen...

That line got me.

Give Biafrans Referendum and Nigerians will que for her visa in 6months time, even without oil
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Live. by Ziggylady(f): 9:47pm On Nov 03, 2018
Officialpdpnig:

On the contrary he is speaking well. I personally recommend that the entire SS, SE and Middle belt should boycott the elections.

Lol!!.,normal Yoruba APC narrative smelling all over you..,Your desperation to have SE SE boycott next year's elections to pave the way for the herdsmen in Aso-rock named buhari/osibande has made you lots IPOB/Nnamdi Kanu's ardent worshippers..

Mr 'my PDP party blablablabla' fooling himself as susual with his shinny oblong skull..You are most likely the obnoxious and discredited fraud called butterflyleo banned for spreading lies and false-hood on this forum...Clowns! smiley

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Live. by Officialpdpnig: 10:01pm On Nov 03, 2018
Ziggylady:

Lol!!.,normal Yoruba APC narrative smelling all over you..,Your desperation to have SE SE boycott next year's elections to pave the way for the herdsmen in Aso-rock named buhari/osibande has made you lots IPOB/Nnamdi Kanu's ardent worshippers..

Mr 'my PDP party blablablabla' fooling himself as susual with his shinny oblong skull..You are most likely the obnoxious and discredited fraud called butterflyleo banned for spreading lies and false-hood on this forum...Clowns! smiley

Sorry Ziggy baby but I am not whatever butterfly you refer to. You really need to stop your fear mongering and focus on the real issues.

Nothing you or I say or do can stop those wish to boycott the elections from boycotting it as the decision has already been made on their behalf.

So coming here to sound like a fife while trying to shoot your shots everywhere and nowhere is just silly.

Perhaps you need to place a call to Kanu and try to dissuade him from his election boycott mantra rather than homing in on people you create nightmares in your head about.

Wisdom directs accordingly. Go get you some.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Live. by gidgiddy: 10:01pm On Nov 03, 2018
victorvezx:

The same way Ojukwu tried to get Biafra even when there were many unwilling tribes In the south south

The leaders of the 20 provinces that made up the old Eastern Region voted and gave Ojukwu the mandate to declare Biafra. Besides, Ojukwu always offered referendum so that everyone can choose where they want to belong, same as Kanu. But Nigeria said that we must all be "one Nigeria"

Who actually were the unwilling tribes? Was it vice President of Biafra, Philip Effiong, an Ibibio man? Was Biafran foreign affaurs minister, MT Mbu, an Ogoja man? Was is Lt Colonel George, head of the Biafran Airforce, an Ijaw man?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Live. by Ziggylady(f): 10:04pm On Nov 03, 2018
Officialpdpnig:

Sorry Ziggy baby but I am not whatever butterfly you refer to. You really need to stop your fear mongering and focus on the real issues.

Nothing you or I say or do can stop those wish to boycott the elections from boycotting it as the decision has already been made on their behalf.

So coming here to sound like a fife while trying to shoot your shots everywhere and nowhere is just silly.

Perhaps you need to place a call to Kanu and try to dissuade him from his election boycott mantra rather than homing in on people you create nightmares in your head about.

Wisdom directs accordingly. Go get you some.

*yawns*...Mr PDP man(butterflyleo) you are boring abeg..

With your APC cone-shaped skull embarassed

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Live. by potterdon: 10:23pm On Nov 03, 2018
Yyeske:
Jesus' name is not recognized in IPOB
bia this frustrated afonja keke napep driver can you shut up and listen to Nnamdi kalu. Before u drink rat poison like awolowo grin u will not face the people responsible for your frustration u will be attacking kanu that is trying to help u if he decides to tell onitsha people to boycott your keke napep u will just die of hunger and proverty grin

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Live. by T9ksy(m): 4:25am On Nov 04, 2018
Yyeske:
See the idiot talking about Igbos having the right to worship whoever they want to worship and how he prays for Yoruba pastors, how some Yoruba pastors pray for him but no name.
Same person who insulted Igbos attending Catholic, Anglican and Yoruba Pentecostal churches.
He's deranged.

I tell you this guy is ojukwu Ii, jo.
He's a bloody "biafra" scammer.

Unfortunately, when "hell" he is naively wishing on others (as those before him did), finally engulfs him, it's evident from his not too long antecedent , that he's not going to risk his neck for biafra, just exactly like those before him, did.

However, in a nation of about 180 million people, I will hate to hazard a guess for the casualties rate!
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Live. by Yyeske(m): 7:03am On Nov 04, 2018
T9ksy:

I tell you this guy is ojukwu Ii, jo.
He's a bloody "biafra" scammer.

Unfortunately, when "hell" he is naively wishing on others (as those before him did), finally engulfs him, it's evident from his not too long antecedent , that he's not going to risk his neck for biafra, just exactly like those before him, did.

However, in a nation of about 180 million people, I will hate to hazard a guess for the casualties rate!
He's always been a known coward clutching to his British passport so that he can port anytime it becomes too hot for him.
I expected several monikers here to regale him over his speech yesterday but I guess most are so disappointed by what they heard. Pathetic I must say.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Live. by vanbonattel: 7:08am On Nov 04, 2018
Yyeske:
He's always been a known coward clutching to his British passport so that he can port anytime it becomes too hot for him.
I expected several monikers here to regale him over his speech yesterday but I guess most are so disappointed by what they heard. Pathetic I must say.

Nnamdi kanu remains a HERO who will continue to torment you and the rest of the zoo.if you don't like it, drink the otapiapia which Awolowo left behind grin

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Live. by vanbonattel: 7:09am On Nov 04, 2018
Ziggylady:

*yawns*...Mr PDP man(butterflyleo) you are boring abeg..

With your APC cone-shaped skull embarassed

Classic!

Apc cone shaped grin grin grin grin
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Live. by Yyeske(m): 7:17am On Nov 04, 2018
vanbonattel:

Nnamdi kanu remains a HERO who will continue to torment you and the rest of the zoo.if you don't like it, drink the otapiapia which Awolowo left behind grin
A cowardly hero in hiding, he's no longer talking about how to get Biafra again but talking about unmasking the "Jubril" in Aso Rock.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Live. by BiafranJesus: 7:56am On Nov 04, 2018
Yyeske:
A cowardly hero in hiding, he's no longer talking about how to get Biafra again but talking about unmasking the "Jubril" in Aso Rock.

You slept with Biafra and havewoken up with Biafra.

Kanu is doing wonders.

Imagine you will spend your whole day with biafra too.

I feel your hurt and restlessness

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Live. by Ziggylady(f): 10:59am On Nov 04, 2018
vanbonattel:

Classic!

Apc cone shaped grin grin grin grin

grin

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Live. by vanbonattel: 12:40pm On Nov 04, 2018
Yyeske:

Of course, and then the jubril will lose the election which will pave way for another president who may listen to the biafran agitation. You're obviously too dull to know this. Let jubril remove his cap grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mass Suicide Alert! : 2019 Elections Aftermath / North Is Nigeria’s Problem: Over 15k Voted And 80% Agrees On Kadaria Polls / HAPPENING NOW: Over 100,000 Supporters’ Storm Orji Kalu’s Residence (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.