Stats: 3,163,461 members, 7,854,031 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 09:46 AM

PHOTOS: Remains Of Major General Idris Alkali Buried In Abuja - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PHOTOS: Remains Of Major General Idris Alkali Buried In Abuja (734 Views)

Police Parades Killers Of Idris Alkali (PHOTOS) / Body Of General Idris Alkali Found In Jos / General Idris Alkali's Personal Items Found In A Pond. Photos (2) (3) (4)

PHOTOS: Remains Of Major General Idris Alkali Buried In Abuja by GistmoreNG: 7:41pm On Nov 03, 2018
The remains of Major General Idris Alkali, during a prayer for burial in Abuja on Saturday.

BY GISTMORE - http://gistmore.com/photos-remains-major-general-idris-alkali-buried-abuja

Lalasticlala mynd44

Re: PHOTOS: Remains Of Major General Idris Alkali Buried In Abuja by GistmoreNG: 7:41pm On Nov 03, 2018

Re: PHOTOS: Remains Of Major General Idris Alkali Buried In Abuja by Nobody: 7:42pm On Nov 03, 2018
Make Una check the dead body, I no sure say n.a. that man
Re: PHOTOS: Remains Of Major General Idris Alkali Buried In Abuja by Ishilove: 7:51pm On Nov 03, 2018
Was his body dismembered? The body doesn't look intact.
Re: PHOTOS: Remains Of Major General Idris Alkali Buried In Abuja by FriendNG: 8:20pm On Nov 03, 2018
Two task already accomplished. His car and his dead body have been rescued.

Now remain to prosecute those Berom Christian terrorist that drive joy in slaying innocent Muslim travelers going in or out of Bauchi State.

Re: PHOTOS: Remains Of Major General Idris Alkali Buried In Abuja by Nobody: 8:46pm On Nov 03, 2018
FriendNG:
Two task already accomplished. His car and his dead body have been rescued.

Now remain to prosecute those Berom Christian terrorist that drive joy in slaying innocent Muslim travelers going in or out of Bauchi State.

Get out of here you terrorist!

You must be deluded if you think the christians in the north won't retaliate the calculated religious cleansing going on in the north. I repeat, you are a bloody terrorist who deserves to be cut down!

Get out of nairaland as your are not needed here! angry angry

Terrorist!

Re: PHOTOS: Remains Of Major General Idris Alkali Buried In Abuja by FriendNG: 9:16pm On Nov 03, 2018
resurgent4oodua:

Get out of here you terrorist!

You must be deluded if you think the christians in the north won't retaliate the calculated religious cleansing going on in the north. I repeat, you are a bloody terrorist who deserves to be cut down!

Get out of nairaland as your are not needed here! angry angry

Terrorist!

One of the Christian terrorist killing innocent travelers spotted. Nairaland is not your fathers house and so you have no right to tell me or anybody to leave with your 10mb free megabytes.
Re: PHOTOS: Remains Of Major General Idris Alkali Buried In Abuja by EmirAbj: 11:03pm On Nov 03, 2018
How Many Times Den Go Berry This Man Self

Nnamdi Kanu Says He Who Fights, Runs Away, Lives To Fight Another Day / Abubakar Shekau in new video Taunts ‘Those Who Said I Have Died’ / Ogun State Equals 3 South East States- Anambra, Abia And Imo

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9