Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,231 members, 7,818,781 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:57 AM

"If That Thing In Aso Rock Should Remove His Cap, People Will Run" -Nnamdi Kanu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "If That Thing In Aso Rock Should Remove His Cap, People Will Run" -Nnamdi Kanu (9058 Views)

President Buhari Wore His Eye-Glasses On His Cap (Photo) / PDP Rally: Fayose Shocked As Thugs Remove His Cap, Threaten To Beat Him Up / President Buhari Finally Removes His Cap (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

"If That Thing In Aso Rock Should Remove His Cap, People Will Run" -Nnamdi Kanu by Igboblog: 9:43pm On Nov 03, 2018
The leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra, Nnamdi Kanu has blasted President Muhammadu Buhari while addressing his supporters in a live broadcast via Radio Biafra.

Kanu in the live broadcast said Buhari is fake again and revealed that if he should remove his cap for air to enter, people will run away.

He also said that experts are coming from America to help him in the exposure of the Jubrin from Sudan.

In his words,

"I will unmask that thing called Jubril, on live Television with experts."

"I can only forgive the cabals that imported that thing, if only they will return him back to the Sudan."

"By the time I finish with them, no Fulani Man will ever be the President of Nigeria. They know it, that is why they want to kill me, but they can't because Chukwuokikeabiama is with me."

"That thing in Aso Rock from Sudan is not bald, like the real Buhari."

"If you think I'm lying, ask that thing in Aso Rock, to remove his cap for air to penetrate his head, people will run away."

"Experts from America are coming, to join me in this very exposure of that thing called Jubril."

"How can you give us a certificate in 2014 that has Mathematics and in 2018, there is none."

"Everyone in WAEC Office including INEC, should be jailed."

"They should give us, Buhari's Death Certificate, not fraudulent one."

More details soon...

http://igberetvnews.com/474652/breaking-thing-aso-rock-remove-cap-people-will-run-nnamdi-kanu-spits-fire/

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "If That Thing In Aso Rock Should Remove His Cap, People Will Run" -Nnamdi Kanu by bedspread: 9:45pm On Nov 03, 2018
Hmmmmmmmm
Hmmmmmmm
Hmmmmmmmmm

Nnmadi Kanu may be a radical guy but one thing I hv observed about him is his Words!!

He has said many things that have come out to be True!!

Interesting times Ahead!!

61 Likes 6 Shares

Re: "If That Thing In Aso Rock Should Remove His Cap, People Will Run" -Nnamdi Kanu by amaniro: 9:46pm On Nov 03, 2018
Hmmmm it's even smelling from here, buhari please don't remove your cap

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: "If That Thing In Aso Rock Should Remove His Cap, People Will Run" -Nnamdi Kanu by emmie14: 9:47pm On Nov 03, 2018
Nnamdi abeg.

1 Like

Re: "If That Thing In Aso Rock Should Remove His Cap, People Will Run" -Nnamdi Kanu by PFRB: 9:47pm On Nov 03, 2018
Re: "If That Thing In Aso Rock Should Remove His Cap, People Will Run" -Nnamdi Kanu by ThugCheetah(m): 9:50pm On Nov 03, 2018
grin grin
Re: "If That Thing In Aso Rock Should Remove His Cap, People Will Run" -Nnamdi Kanu by 10mobile: 9:50pm On Nov 03, 2018
May be I do not agree completely. But d possibility is high.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: "If That Thing In Aso Rock Should Remove His Cap, People Will Run" -Nnamdi Kanu by Kingosytex(m): 9:51pm On Nov 03, 2018
kanu's resort to insults is uncalled for, is it still part of the agitation?

9 Likes

Re: "If That Thing In Aso Rock Should Remove His Cap, People Will Run" -Nnamdi Kanu by sunnymix: 9:55pm On Nov 03, 2018
This man again.. cry cry
Re: "If That Thing In Aso Rock Should Remove His Cap, People Will Run" -Nnamdi Kanu by Kooldon(f): 9:55pm On Nov 03, 2018
Bring Me Seat and a bottle of fanta, its getting interesting

8 Likes

Re: "If That Thing In Aso Rock Should Remove His Cap, People Will Run" -Nnamdi Kanu by GraGra247(m): 9:57pm On Nov 03, 2018
Kingosytex:
kanu's resort to insults is uncalled for, is it still part of the agitation?

That is exactly my point regarding this fellow called Nnamdi Kanu. He uses every derogatory method that easily makes him loose sympathy in the eyes of the world.

Its impossible for him to win with his behavior. So damn stupid and eratic.

10 Likes

Re: "If That Thing In Aso Rock Should Remove His Cap, People Will Run" -Nnamdi Kanu by kufre2010: 10:00pm On Nov 03, 2018
Re: "If That Thing In Aso Rock Should Remove His Cap, People Will Run" -Nnamdi Kanu by gidgiddy: 10:05pm On Nov 03, 2018
To be honest, I don't think anyone has seen Buhari without a cap on since even before he became president

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: "If That Thing In Aso Rock Should Remove His Cap, People Will Run" -Nnamdi Kanu by iluvdonjazzy: 10:09pm On Nov 03, 2018
so funny, so that is not buhari yet the wife, the children are happy. see Nnamdi KANU go and sit down.

2 Likes

Re: "If That Thing In Aso Rock Should Remove His Cap, People Will Run" -Nnamdi Kanu by Kingosytex(m): 10:11pm On Nov 03, 2018
GraGra247:

That is exactly my point regarding this fellow called Nnamdi Kanu. He uses every derogatory method that easily makes him loose sympathy in the eyes of the world.

you are right, kanu should endeavour to present his facts without resorting to insults

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: "If That Thing In Aso Rock Should Remove His Cap, People Will Run" -Nnamdi Kanu by simplycarro: 10:16pm On Nov 03, 2018
His chukuko abiala will push him into Nigeria again very soon grin

2 Likes

Re: "If That Thing In Aso Rock Should Remove His Cap, People Will Run" -Nnamdi Kanu by simplycarro: 10:18pm On Nov 03, 2018
gidgiddy:
To be honest, I don't think anyone has seen Buhari without a cap on since even before he became president

You guys believe every gibberish that comes out of that cowards mouth, is it a taboo to use your own head to think ?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: "If That Thing In Aso Rock Should Remove His Cap, People Will Run" -Nnamdi Kanu by gidgiddy: 10:22pm On Nov 03, 2018
simplycarro:

You guys believe every gibberish that comes out of that cowards mouth, is it a taboo to use your own head to think ?

Wether Buhari or Jubril, what matters is the date for a referendum

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "If That Thing In Aso Rock Should Remove His Cap, People Will Run" -Nnamdi Kanu by adadike(f): 10:22pm On Nov 03, 2018
Kanu pls be diplomatic this time around. I don't want that man to send another Python dance to the east again biko
Re: "If That Thing In Aso Rock Should Remove His Cap, People Will Run" -Nnamdi Kanu by MropeEleniyan00(m): 10:25pm On Nov 03, 2018
bedspread:
Hmmmmmmmm
Hmmmmmmm
Hmmmmmmmmm

Nnmadi Kanu may be a radical guy but one thing I hv observed about him is his Words!!

He has said many things that have come out to be True!!

God bless You... Fingers crossed

Interesting times Ahead!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "If That Thing In Aso Rock Should Remove His Cap, People Will Run" -Nnamdi Kanu by simplycarro: 10:26pm On Nov 03, 2018
gidgiddy:

Wether Buhari or Jubril, what matters is the date for a referendum

Since you are already atikuating, atiku will give you referendum when he wins..in 2044 grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "If That Thing In Aso Rock Should Remove His Cap, People Will Run" -Nnamdi Kanu by flamingREED(m): 10:28pm On Nov 03, 2018
In Biology, ear lobes are well known discontinuous morphological variation.
And, surprisingly, one of the two ears has it, the other has it not.

It's either one has it or doesn't.
Hmm.

1 Like

Re: "If That Thing In Aso Rock Should Remove His Cap, People Will Run" -Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 10:45pm On Nov 03, 2018
I hold forte for none. But most of the Heads of States have been replaced with clones. Even American celebrities who are sent to jail for minor charges are intentionally sent there to be replaced with clones. If you speak so much Ills as a public figure about the intricate happenings enough to expose the real players of the game construct. You will be replaced and that trait erased from becoming subconscious program.

I am not stating this cos it relates to Buhari but memory is a simple circuitry of neurons with data encode . So even the Soul can be replaced with full memory of the original person intact. You won't know the difference that you are even running on a new soul.

Talkless of cloning which is simply replacing old memory on the new substrate and it's Avatar.

I have a personal experi3nce I have refused to share. But I know for a fact that there are many clones in full glares of the public unnoticed.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "If That Thing In Aso Rock Should Remove His Cap, People Will Run" -Nnamdi Kanu by Guestlander: 10:58pm On Nov 03, 2018
Nnamdi Kanu died in the python dance. His body double is roaming about like a vagabond to deceive gullible Igbos.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "If That Thing In Aso Rock Should Remove His Cap, People Will Run" -Nnamdi Kanu by yrex01(m): 11:03pm On Nov 03, 2018
wu get this one time !!! come 9ja n go remove his cap na !! promise we won't touch u ?!
Re: "If That Thing In Aso Rock Should Remove His Cap, People Will Run" -Nnamdi Kanu by SarkinYarki: 11:06pm On Nov 03, 2018
gidgiddy:

He is without a cap in his WAEC Picture

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: "If That Thing In Aso Rock Should Remove His Cap, People Will Run" -Nnamdi Kanu by Yoshy: 11:08pm On Nov 03, 2018
TimeMachine:
I hold forte for none. But most of the Heads of States have been replaced with clones. Even American celebrities who are sent to jail for minor charges are intentionally sent there to be replaced with clones. If you speak so much Ills as a public figure about the intricate happenings enough to expose the real players of the game construct. You will be replaced and that trait erased from becoming subconscious program.

I am not stating this cos it relates to Buhari but memory is a simple circuitry of neurons with data encode . So even the Soul can be replaced with full memory of the original person intact. You won't know the difference that you are even running on a new soul.

Talkless of cloning which is simply replacing old memory on the new substrate and it's Avatar.

I have a personal experi3nce I have refused to share. But I know for a fact that there are many clones in full glares of the public unnoticed.

Many people are not exposed to the full possibilities of science. There is every possibility that that man is not Buhari, however images may be doctored to suit such propaganda.

3 Likes

Re: "If That Thing In Aso Rock Should Remove His Cap, People Will Run" -Nnamdi Kanu by vanbonattel: 11:10pm On Nov 03, 2018
GraGra247:

And somehow, you avoided the removal of cap issue he raised? cheesy

4 Likes

Re: "If That Thing In Aso Rock Should Remove His Cap, People Will Run" -Nnamdi Kanu by Mankosi: 11:11pm On Nov 03, 2018
gidgiddy:
check this

6 Likes

Re: "If That Thing In Aso Rock Should Remove His Cap, People Will Run" -Nnamdi Kanu by IronHammer: 11:15pm On Nov 03, 2018
This man has said a lot of things that manifested to real so we'd patiently wait the unmasking as it unfolds.

But he has charged everyone to begin a research on buharis old pictures/videos and present ones, compare them to determine if there's difference or not as he walk gradually towards unmasking him completely.

He also ask people to take congnizance of his fingers and spot the difference as the real buhari has shrinked out old age whilst the new buhari is a young man and fresh

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "If That Thing In Aso Rock Should Remove His Cap, People Will Run" -Nnamdi Kanu by vanbonattel: 11:19pm On Nov 03, 2018
IronHammer:
This man has said a lot of things that manifested to real so we'd patiently wait the unmasking as it unfolds.

But he has charged everyone to begin a research on buharis old pictures/videos and present ones, compare them to determine if there's difference or not as he walk gradually towards unmasking him completely.

He also ask people to take congnizance of his fingers and spot the difference as the real buhari has shrinked out old age whilst the new buhari is a young man and fresh

This is really interesting.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "If That Thing In Aso Rock Should Remove His Cap, People Will Run" -Nnamdi Kanu by vanbonattel: 11:21pm On Nov 03, 2018
Aishar won't complain though, this means a younger man to clean out her grandma grade puninny and more money from the cabal. Business and pleasure grin

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2023 Election: 400,000 Security Personnel To Be Deployed Nationwide – IGP / PMB: Just Like The Mills Of The Gods- Femi Adesina / INEC - We Have Uncover Plot By Politicians To Use Food Vendors For Vote Buying

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.