Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,319 members, 7,836,377 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:38 AM

Certificate Number Missing In Buhari's WAEC Certificate As Man Shares Photos - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Certificate Number Missing In Buhari's WAEC Certificate As Man Shares Photos (67306 Views)

Fayose Reacts To Presentation Of Buhari's WAEC Certificate / We Don’t Issue Certificates Twice, We Only Issued Attestation To Buhari - WAEC / ''fashola Focus On Buhari's WAEC'' - Reno Omokri Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Certificate Number Missing In Buhari's WAEC Certificate As Man Shares Photos by Donpenny(m): 3:48pm On Nov 04, 2018
emmie14:
Who are Buhari's secondary school friends, classmates and school mates. Nigeria is comedy.
They have all died long ago grin

1 Like

Re: Certificate Number Missing In Buhari's WAEC Certificate As Man Shares Photos by StOla: 3:49pm On Nov 04, 2018
Lilimax:
grin So spot on!

You mean even you do not know that 76 (Buhari's age) - 66 (WAEC's age) =10yrs, shows that Buhari's is 10yrs older than WAEC or was 10yrs when WAEC was established in 1952 having been born in 1942?

What manner of mentally lazy people are easily deceived because they want to be deceived with a false news that will make them happy?

4 Likes

Re: Certificate Number Missing In Buhari's WAEC Certificate As Man Shares Photos by Zinny25(f): 3:51pm On Nov 04, 2018
So even grandpa buhari is corrupt too

Hey this country ooo, how did I even find myself in this place. In fact I'm tired of this 'country' I'm going back to my 'village'

1 Like

Re: Certificate Number Missing In Buhari's WAEC Certificate As Man Shares Photos by Nobody: 3:51pm On Nov 04, 2018
baliyubla:
Buhari show us your WAEC reg. No let's go and verify. This forgery stuff will finally sink the dullard. grin grin

Don't be silly. Will you take it to JAMB or supreme court for verification?
Re: Certificate Number Missing In Buhari's WAEC Certificate As Man Shares Photos by Princedapace(m): 3:52pm On Nov 04, 2018
Guys, nothing will come out of this.. Nigeria has been destined to fail..

Nothing will come out of this becus Nigeria is seriously an ethnic and religious country that is extremely divided along this line..

If u disqualify Buhari now, Nigeria go boil.. Many will go on killing show..

So, nothing fit happen..

Believe it or not, the biggest mistake was actually unifying this country politically. It is impossible to solve issues like this becus ethnic and religious sentiments will always come in. unfortunately, we dont have selfless politicians to help push for a politically decentralized country becus they earn a so much from the system..

There is nothing we can do. Just pray make e better for u. If u can migrate out, do. Nothing fit change. Only if someone can do it by force and blood must flow.

Anyways, I offer training service on how I make money online. First check my profile and read my thread on how I earn money as a freelancer. This may convince u to enroll into my training programme.

Pls, it is important u read at least the first page of my thread before contacting me.

2 Likes

Re: Certificate Number Missing In Buhari's WAEC Certificate As Man Shares Photos by Onozboy(m): 3:52pm On Nov 04, 2018
ivandragon:

without holding brief on if the attestation is genuine or not, you do realise that a person can 'register' for an exam but be unable to write it?

the [/b]certificate no. is part of the key attributes that confirms the candidate actually wrote the exam[b]...

On point

1 Like

Re: Certificate Number Missing In Buhari's WAEC Certificate As Man Shares Photos by ZAWs: 3:52pm On Nov 04, 2018
You people should leave this man na.
Re: Certificate Number Missing In Buhari's WAEC Certificate As Man Shares Photos by patrick2015: 3:52pm On Nov 04, 2018
baliyubla:
Buhari show us your WAEC reg. No let's go and verify. This forgery stuff will finally sink the dullard. grin grin
Abi. With the examination number we fit even help ahm check the real result. I already know what the error message will be.” Invalid examination number”. The guy for just fashi this shit. He’s full of mistakes mehn.

1 Like

Re: Certificate Number Missing In Buhari's WAEC Certificate As Man Shares Photos by babadee1(m): 3:52pm On Nov 04, 2018
Lilimax:
Certificate is part of the game cos it is one of the criteria to be elected. In time past, people blindingly neglected this based of his posing as Mr Integrity. Some people even said that if he has NEPA bill they'll vote him but it's no longer the order of the day. They are all corrupt and nepotistic!

WAEC has produced what they say is an attestation of his certificate so what else do you people want? Even the person that posted this story clearly stated that if the certificate is lost and there is no copy of it then there may be no way to retrieve the original certificate number. It's time to let this issue go and focus on real issues cos Nigerian voters don't care about certificate. PDP should not learn the hard way again.

3 Likes

Re: Certificate Number Missing In Buhari's WAEC Certificate As Man Shares Photos by Cocolatti(m): 3:54pm On Nov 04, 2018
The Truth is that Buhari never wrote WAEC. The attestation or whatever was just manufacture by WAEC through the influence of his Afonja promoters for political gain.

1 Like

Re: Certificate Number Missing In Buhari's WAEC Certificate As Man Shares Photos by toksbaba2000: 3:55pm On Nov 04, 2018
but I think Waec Cambridge exam then is different from Waec we are doing now. ask yourself when was Waec come to an existence. we should all always���

1 Like

Re: Certificate Number Missing In Buhari's WAEC Certificate As Man Shares Photos by 36STATES: 3:56pm On Nov 04, 2018
ionsman:

Did you see where he said his friend was lucky to still have a photocopy which he tendered?

Did you see Buhari's registration number on that certificate? That alone can be used to verify if a candidate actually sat for an exam(don't know if you can go as far as 1961).

On WAEC's website, the requirements for an attestation includes a photocopy of your certificate(where applicable) which the old man has no hold of.

Enough of this pettiness and redundant talks.

So how did they know he sat the exam since there is no photocopy nor exam number?

Buhari the criminal will never tender that forgery at INEC for fear of prosecution.

1 Like

Re: Certificate Number Missing In Buhari's WAEC Certificate As Man Shares Photos by SingleWahala(f): 3:56pm On Nov 04, 2018
SeverusSnape:
We have accepted the fact that Buhari is a certificateless dullard. Please let us move on...
....And he is the PRESIDENT OF FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA while you are AN ORDINARY NAIRALAND MEMBER not even an ADMIN grin angry angry angry
Re: Certificate Number Missing In Buhari's WAEC Certificate As Man Shares Photos by Maket: 3:57pm On Nov 04, 2018
N/A means no attendance.

1 Like

Re: Certificate Number Missing In Buhari's WAEC Certificate As Man Shares Photos by doctokwus: 4:01pm On Nov 04, 2018
babadee1:

WAEC has produced what they say is an attestation of his certificate so what else do you people want? Even the person that posted this story clearly stated that if the certificate is lost and there is no copy of it then there may be no way to retrieve the original certificate number. It's time to let this issue go and focus on real issues cos Nigerian voters don't care about certificate. PDP should not learn the hard way again.
Then waec shouldn't have bothered disgracing itself.
You cannot just go to waec for attestation if you lost photocopies of it and can't quote your registration number.
WAEC should produce the original rollcall of the candidates who wrote it back then if they dare.
All schools have a roll call of people that sat for WAEC with registration number. WAEC should produce the original roll call in their custody.

2 Likes

Re: Certificate Number Missing In Buhari's WAEC Certificate As Man Shares Photos by Ghostmode2two(m): 4:02pm On Nov 04, 2018
ionsman:
Lol...

OP, why didn't you show everything? That guy is a staunch Buharist and put that up to back his claim. For those too lazy to verify things before commenting what they've been programmed to comment, this is the full story; pix below...

If y'all are actually as intelligent like you parade yourselves, you'll know that what you really need is the candidate's REG NO. which is clearly inscribed on the President's attestation cert. From what that Nigga said, his friend was LUCKY to still have a photocopy of his original result.

Now, try and work with the REG NO. on the president's certificate, let's know your findings.

my question is this, when was WAEC founded and what year did PMB wrote the exam? How old was PMB when he sat for the exam? WAEC HQ in Ghana have said they do not have PMBs record so where the attestation records came from?

2 Likes

Re: Certificate Number Missing In Buhari's WAEC Certificate As Man Shares Photos by BabaO2: 4:02pm On Nov 04, 2018
Senior secondary school certificate in 1984?

1 Like

Re: Certificate Number Missing In Buhari's WAEC Certificate As Man Shares Photos by babadee1(m): 4:04pm On Nov 04, 2018
doctokwus:

Then waec shouldn't have bothered disgracing itself.
You cannot just go to waec for attestation if you lost photocopies of it and can't quote your registration number.
WAEC should produce the original rollcall of the candidates who wrote it back then if they dare.
All schools have a roll call of people that sat for WAEC with registration number. WAEC should produce the original roll call in their custody.

If you're not satisfied please take WAEC and Buhari to court to force them to produce the master list. In the meantime campaigns will continue and voting will proceed. If the opposition does not clearly state what they will do for the people and how they will do it better than the present govt then they will lose woefully again.

1 Like

Re: Certificate Number Missing In Buhari's WAEC Certificate As Man Shares Photos by Lomprico2: 4:05pm On Nov 04, 2018
So waec helped buhari forge this certificate? lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Certificate Number Missing In Buhari's WAEC Certificate As Man Shares Photos by Nobody: 4:06pm On Nov 04, 2018
tc1od:
WAEC Was Established In 1952:66 Years Ago. PMB Was Born In 1942: 76 Years. 66-76 Is Equal 10. He Sat For WAEC @ Age 10. Wonderful!

Am pretty sure you failed Maths in WAEC, so I won't bother to correct you so as not to confuse you cheesy

1 Like

Re: Certificate Number Missing In Buhari's WAEC Certificate As Man Shares Photos by yoribo: 4:07pm On Nov 04, 2018
This is honorary certificate award, why should it cause confusion
Re: Certificate Number Missing In Buhari's WAEC Certificate As Man Shares Photos by Sam0(m): 4:09pm On Nov 04, 2018
Even premium Times attest that his result is authentic. Wailers Buhari Till 2023
Re: Certificate Number Missing In Buhari's WAEC Certificate As Man Shares Photos by Konki: 4:14pm On Nov 04, 2018
You cannever jettison our revered constitution for selfish and parochial interest.

What did our constitution set as minimum qualification for vying for the highest office in the land?

Zombie

Almaiga:
Trash.
Nigerian's are wiser now, we no longer vote based on the candidate's certificate. Goodluck Jonathan has all the certificate in the world yet, he ended up as the most clueless and Corrupt President Nigeria has ever had. President Buhari is doing well and we are ready to re-elect him in 2019.

Sai Baba.

1 Like

Re: Certificate Number Missing In Buhari's WAEC Certificate As Man Shares Photos by arabbunkum: 4:17pm On Nov 04, 2018
zombieTRACKER:

I wonder really... Jonathan was a dumbo in office
Jonathan was a very soft pussy
Re: Certificate Number Missing In Buhari's WAEC Certificate As Man Shares Photos by doctokwus: 4:21pm On Nov 04, 2018
babadee1:

If you're not satisfied please take WAEC and Buhari to court to force them to produce the master list. In the meantime campaigns will continue and voting will proceed, and if the opposition does not clearly state what they will do for the people and how they will do it better than the present govt then they will lose woefully again.
People like you are nauseating.
So because of ar she licking,crumbs from the political table and whatever else what God knows,you can't stand and demand for the truth for once in your life!
Spit on your likes!!

2 Likes

Re: Certificate Number Missing In Buhari's WAEC Certificate As Man Shares Photos by amazon14: 4:23pm On Nov 04, 2018
emmie14:
Who are Buhari's secondary school friends, classmates and school mates. Nigeria is comedy.

Late Musa Yaradua according to Bubu.
Lol

1 Like

Re: Certificate Number Missing In Buhari's WAEC Certificate As Man Shares Photos by Moukandjo: 4:24pm On Nov 04, 2018
tc1od:
WAEC Was Established In 1952:66 Years Ago. PMB Was Born In 1942: 76 Years. 66-76 Is Equal 10. He Sat For WAEC @ Age 10. Wonderful!
When did Buhari tell you he wrote WAEC in 1952? And to think that you still had people like & share your daft comment!
Our PDP sycophants & IPIGs will never cease to amaze us with their unintelligence!

2 Likes

Re: Certificate Number Missing In Buhari's WAEC Certificate As Man Shares Photos by CharleyBright(m): 4:24pm On Nov 04, 2018
Almaiga:
Trash.
Nigerian's are wiser now, we no longer vote based on the candidate's certificate. Goodluck Jonathan has all the certificate in the world yet, he ended up as the most clueless and Corrupt President Nigeria has ever had. President Buhari is doing well and we are ready to re-elect him in 2019.

Sai Baba.

The main problem i have with the illiterates of the North is that they will go any length to foist their foolishness and illiteracy on us all by voting for one of their illiterate old cargo.
No wonder it is from their region the extremist called BH emanated claiming education is bad.
Summarily, in a country of educated millions, voting for and electing an illiterate President is as good as saying Education is bad just as BH.

1 Like

Re: Certificate Number Missing In Buhari's WAEC Certificate As Man Shares Photos by babadee1(m): 4:26pm On Nov 04, 2018
doctokwus:

People like you are nauseating.
So because of ar she licking,crumbs from the political table and whatever else what God knows,you can't stand and demand for the truth for once in your life!
Spit on your likes!!

Haba! You don't know me so stop assuming anything about me. I'm not a politician and I don't belong to any political party. I'm just a regular Nigerian with a keen sense of politics and I keep my eye on what's going on in the streets. Nigerians don't care about this certificate issue at all. If you have any connections in PDP please let them know it's a losing strategy to keep talking about Buhari's certificate.
I want a very keenly contested election next year and may the best person for Nigeria win.
Re: Certificate Number Missing In Buhari's WAEC Certificate As Man Shares Photos by Moukandjo: 4:28pm On Nov 04, 2018
Ghostmode2two:

my question is this, when was WAEC founded and what year did PMB wrote the exam? How old was PMB when he sat for the exam? WAEC HQ in Ghana have said they do not have PMBs record so where the attestation records came from?
When did WAEC say that? You PDP sycophants & IPIGs are too gullible!
Re: Certificate Number Missing In Buhari's WAEC Certificate As Man Shares Photos by poseidon12: 4:29pm On Nov 04, 2018
WAEC is just playing games with Nigerians. If Buhari loses in 2019, there should be a thorough investigation.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

'People Have Deserted Aso Rock Because I'm Going' - Jonathan Speaks Emotionally / Caskets With Warning Written On Them Going Round In Aba / President Buhari Visits Ondo, Commissions Industrial Hub, Flyover (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.