Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,074 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:32 AM

The Hypocrisy Against Rochas and Uche Nwosu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Hypocrisy Against Rochas and Uche Nwosu (3302 Views)

Court Dismisses EFCC Suit Against Rochas Okorocha / Rochas Okorocha And Uche Nwosu Throwback Photo / Real Reason Why Adams Oshiomole Is Against Rochas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Hypocrisy Against Rochas and Uche Nwosu by Proudlyngwa(m): 9:42am On Nov 04, 2018
It is unfortunate that at this age and time, Nigerians are yet to leave above pettiness in the political stratosphere and indulge in emotional and psychological blackmail due to their limited level of critical reasoning.

APC as a party and Adams Oshiomole as a person should know that politics is not run to generate grieviances but to build bridges.

I can hear a lot of Imolites in particular and Nigerians in general saying why Should after Okorocha, his son in law be asked to contest. Is Imo state his personal property.

And the question I have for them is what is wrong with Uche Nwosu contesting.

The Questions should be is Uche Nwosu qualified to contest.
Can it be prooved that Rochas support his gubernatorial ambitions with state fund.
Was the process that brought Uche Nwosu out be termed geniue and Legitimate.
In a Court of law, should Nwosu decide to sue, can the APC come out tops.

Oshiomole saying , Okorocha should choose between his ambitions and that of Nwosu is infantile and Dictactoral at the same time.
Doing this is simply prooving that Imo state APC elections can be termed selection and not election, as it has turned to imposed substitution.

If both Nwosu and Okorocha won their primaries, let them be allowed to contest and test their popularity against other candidates at the ballot box

If they didn't , simply tell them so, instead of asking them to choose one, let Oshiomole explain to us who or what determines candidacy.

On this note, I stand with Uche Nwosu until Imo APC, and Oshiomole can come up with a superior argument , other than Uche Nwosu is Rochas son in law.
Politics is not a do or die affair and should not be used to generate grieviances.

2 Likes

Re: The Hypocrisy Against Rochas and Uche Nwosu by phase1: 9:50am On Nov 04, 2018
Lamentations of a zombiefied APC muslim masquerading as an Igbo man.

Go and put Uche Nwosu in Douglas house na. When and where did Imo people sit and agree that Uche Nwosu will be the next governor? Inside Rochas the Ogboni man's bedroom?

You are very daft but have no one to tell you.

Demented Bovine.

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Hypocrisy Against Rochas and Uche Nwosu by JONNYSPUTE(m): 9:50am On Nov 04, 2018
Go to your village ngwa and practice such rubbish.Ngwa is in Abia state not IMO.

5 Likes

Re: The Hypocrisy Against Rochas and Uche Nwosu by wingmanII: 9:54am On Nov 04, 2018
Thank God you said "if Nwosu and Okorocha won the primaries". They did not win any primaries and can never win any free and fair primaries or election.
Come to Owerri and see how that animal destroyed a once beautiful city you would nt be writing this trash.

11 Likes

Re: The Hypocrisy Against Rochas and Uche Nwosu by Proudlyngwa(m): 10:13am On Nov 04, 2018
wingmanII:
Thank God you said "if Nwosu and Okorocha won the primaries". They did not win any primaries and can never win any free and fair primaries or election.
Come to Owerri and see how that animal destroyed a once beautiful city you would nt be writing this trash.

If they didn't win their respective primaries, why is Oshiomole giving them the option of selecting one post, what is the essence of primaries if it will end in selection.

3 Likes

Re: The Hypocrisy Against Rochas and Uche Nwosu by Proudlyngwa(m): 10:18am On Nov 04, 2018
JONNYSPUTE:
Go to your village ngwa and practice such rubbish.Ngwa is in Abia state not IMO.

Stop acting naive, tomorrow something can arise which will make me to either live , work or vist Imo state.
Imo is a state which shares boundary with my ancestral home and my state of residence, as such what goes on there is of great interest to me as well as what goes anywhere in Nigeria as a whole.

Shun Bigotry and being biased it does not pay, same to the poster above you.
Re: The Hypocrisy Against Rochas and Uche Nwosu by JONNYSPUTE(m): 10:48am On Nov 04, 2018
Proudlyngwa:

Stop acting naive, tomorrow something can arise which will make me to either live , work or vist Imo state.
Imo is a state which shares boundary with my ancestral home and my state of residence, as such what goes on there is of great interest to me as well as what goes anywhere in Nigeria as a whole.

Shun Bigotry and being biased it does not pay, same to the poster above you.
.. Oga please carry your hypocrisy and stay in your village. We the indigenes of the state don't want such. IMO state is not Rochas and son's in-laws Nig.ltd.Apart from that,he Rochas is leaving the state worst than he met it and we all know why he desperately want Uche Nwaosu there. TO COVER ALL HIS MISAPPROPRIATION AND SCAM .

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Hypocrisy Against Rochas and Uche Nwosu by wingmanII: 10:52am On Nov 04, 2018
Proudlyngwa:

If they didn't win their respective primaries, why is Oshiomole giving them the option of selecting one post, what is the essence of primaries if it will end in selection.
To appease him off course! Being the incumbent governor

9 Likes

Re: The Hypocrisy Against Rochas and Uche Nwosu by AnyoneButAtiku: 11:00am On Nov 04, 2018
Imolites, I need verification of these claims sharp sharp undecided

IMO STATE KIDNAPPED.

Imo State at a glance. This is worse than marginalization from the north

Rochas Okorocha is serving out his second term in office as Governor and currently the Orlu APC Senatorial Candidate

His son-in-law, Uche Nwosu married to his first daughter is presently his Chief of Staff, whom he is plotting to impose as the Governor of Imo state come 2019.

The Minister from Imo State Prof. Anthony Anwukah is also the father in-law to his second daughter, Uju Okorocha.

His youngest sister, Ogechi Ololo, is his Deputy Chief of Staff as well as his SA Domestic Affairs. Currently the Commissioner of Happiness

His wife Mrs. Nkechi Okorocha is in charge of "Amnesty" in Imo State with a five billion naira budget. Also a house of Reps Candidate of APC

Aham Okorocha his son is the House of Assembly candidate of APC in Ideato.

His eldest sister, Mrs. Geraldine Obinali, collects all market fees and fines in Imo State.

His eldest brother Gerald receives the account for all Motor Park tolls in Imo State.

His younger brother Okey is in charge at Imo Transport Company.

His brother, Jude is in charge of revenue from sand dredging, and any laterite excavation pit in Imo State.

His second Daughter Mrs. Uju Rochas Anwukah is appointed as Board member from Imo State at Federal College of Education Ndele Rivers State.

Is this one not worse than kidnapping?

With this one, the entire state is under hostage, even our grand children will continue to pay the ransom.

Please share to the citizens of IMO State and beyond.

Source: unknown

P.S - Say no to #AtikulooterCONtinua
Say no to #Lootocrats
Say no to #EmpireBuilding grin
Re: The Hypocrisy Against Rochas and Uche Nwosu by JONNYSPUTE(m): 11:03am On Nov 04, 2018
AnyoneButAtiku:

Say no to #Lootocrats
.. Most of what he said there is the bitter truth.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Hypocrisy Against Rochas and Uche Nwosu by Proudlyngwa(m): 11:07am On Nov 04, 2018
wingmanII:

To appease him off course! Being the incumbent governor
So what is the essence of primaries.
what is the correlation with appeasement and legality.
Oshiomole goofed on this one and needs to retract his statement.
Did Rochas win the primaries he contested in.
Did Nwosu win the primaries he contested in.
If they didn't , why are the being given the option of selection.
Re: The Hypocrisy Against Rochas and Uche Nwosu by AnyoneButAtiku: 11:13am On Nov 04, 2018
JONNYSPUTE:
.. Most of what he said there is the bitter truth.

Proudlyngwa, what say ye?
Re: The Hypocrisy Against Rochas and Uche Nwosu by Proudlyngwa(m): 11:15am On Nov 04, 2018
JONNYSPUTE:
.. Oga please carry your hypocrisy and stay in your village. We the indigenes of the state don't want such. IMO state is not Rochas and son's in-laws Nig.ltd.Apart from that,he Rochas is leaving the state worst than he met it and we all know why he desperately want Uche Nwaosu there. TO COVER ALL HIS MISAPPROPRIATION AND SCAM .
Any body in Rocha's lineage or relation by blood or association has every right to contest whatsoever so far he or she meets the requirements for it, and Rochas has every reason to support them as far as it is not with state finance.
By Imolitee, I hope you realize that Uche Nwosu is also from Imo state with, family members ,relations and well wishers who also support his ambition. You cant disenfranchise them on the ground that he is a stooge for Rochas that is left for the ballot box to decide.
If Nwosu won the primaries, let him contest, if not let the NWC tell us how the winner was decided, not saying choose one.

And like I said , stop being a bigot, Nigeria still has freedom of movement and freedom of association, tomorrow you too can be in Abia state or anywhere for that matter.
Am more interested in setting this record straight, because tomorrow it can be used as a yard stick.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Hypocrisy Against Rochas and Uche Nwosu by Proudlyngwa(m): 11:17am On Nov 04, 2018
AnyoneButAtiku:

Proudlyngwa, what say ye?
That is a discussion for another thread, you can open it and mention me lets discuss there.
Overhere we are discussing how and why al elective procedure should suddenly turn to a selective procedure, and the legalities behind it.

Thanks.
Re: The Hypocrisy Against Rochas and Uche Nwosu by wingmanII: 11:19am On Nov 04, 2018
Proudlyngwa:

So what is the essence of primaries.
what is the correlation with appeasement and legality.
Oshiomole goofed on this one and needs to retract his statement.
Did Rochas win the primaries he contested in.
Did Neosu win the primaries he contested in.
If they didn't , why are the being given the option of selection.
Essence of primaries is to hoodwink foools like you.

3 Likes

Re: The Hypocrisy Against Rochas and Uche Nwosu by alezzy13: 11:19am On Nov 04, 2018
AnyoneButAtiku:

Say no to #Lootocrats

This is serious shocked
Re: The Hypocrisy Against Rochas and Uche Nwosu by Proudlyngwa(m): 11:25am On Nov 04, 2018
wingmanII:

Essence of primaries is to hoodwink foools like you.
Sorry about your mental state.
You need urgent help
Re: The Hypocrisy Against Rochas and Uche Nwosu by Ndonu101: 11:28am On Nov 04, 2018
Uche Nwosu contesting for Governor while his Father-in-law is the outgoing Governor smacks of impunity

Rochas will use all the influence and money and authority his office commands to install his son-in-law. That is impunity of the highest order.

If Uche Nwosu believe that this is genuinely about the people and he has the popularity to win then he should come back and contest in 2023

Nobody says Uche Nwosu have no right to be Governor. What we are against is his Father-in-law using the influence of his office as Governor to install his son-in-law as Governor just as he is about to leave office. That's impunity of the highest orer.

George H W Bush did not hand over to George W Bush. Hillary Clinton did not run for President while Bill Clinton was President. Hillary did not even run for Senate as First Lady. She waited for her husband to leave office and then she came back after to ask for the Amercian people to vote for her in her own right.

Uche Nwosu can run for Governor one day, it is his right. It is however unfair for him to run in 2019 when his father-in-law is leaving the same office. Note also that in Igbo tradition that your Father-in-Law is technically your father.

3 Likes

Re: The Hypocrisy Against Rochas and Uche Nwosu by Proudlyngwa(m): 11:35am On Nov 04, 2018
Ndonu101:
Uche Nwosu contesting for Governor while his Father-in-law is the outgoing Governor smacks of impunity

Rochas will use all the influence and money and authority his office commands to install his son-in-law. That is impunity of the highest order.

If Uche Nwosu believe that this is genuinely about the people and he has the popularity to win then he should come back and contest in 2023

Nobody says Uche Nwosu have no right to be Governor. What we are against is his Father-in-law using the influence of his office as Governor to install his son-in-law as Governor just as he is about to leave office. That's impunity of the highest orer.

George H W Bush did not hand over to George W Bush. Hillary Clinton did not run for President while Bill Clinton was President. Hillary did not even run for Senate as First Lady. She waited for her husband to leave office and then she came back after to ask for the Amercian people to vote for her in her own right.

Uche Nwosu can run for Governor one day, it is his right. It is however unfair for him to run in 2019 when his father-in-law is leaving the same office. Note also that in Igbo tradition that your Father-in-Law is technically your father.

Are you writing based on emotions, or rule of law.
Is there any law which says a Governor cannot support and handover to his son in law.

We should be more concerned about Rochas using the dtste funds to support the political ambitions of any individual, himself inclusive, which is still an assumption that he will use, not s fact.

Denying Nwosu on that basis is very wrong, mind you people are only assuming .
What is the different between this and what Obasanjo did to Amaechi and Omehia.

We have a process, let that process be followed.
Re: The Hypocrisy Against Rochas and Uche Nwosu by Ndonu101: 11:37am On Nov 04, 2018
Also note that the same Oshiomole and NWC you castigate reversed the congresses that swept off the party structure from Okorocha

was Oshiomole not a dictator then when he reversed the Oyegun congress and gave Rochas the APC structure?

Don't bite the finger that fed you. Uche Nwosu should wait for his father-in-law to leave office then he can run. Okorocha and family are not the only people in Imo State.

We all know that our elections in this country are not free and fair yet. When we have free and fair elections zoning will not matter and when we have free and fair elections this uche nwosu topic will be inconsequential. But we know elections are not free and fair and a sitting Governor wields enormous power. This is why all men of good will must stand against Rochas and Uche Nwosu on this issue.

It is morally wrong and smacks of impunity. I am not an APC man nor do I support Oshiomole but on this topic Oshiomole is 100% correct!

3 Likes

Re: The Hypocrisy Against Rochas and Uche Nwosu by Is04970: 11:38am On Nov 04, 2018
Proudlyngwa:

This is a very sensible question.
I hope we can get an answer to it.
Re: The Hypocrisy Against Rochas and Uche Nwosu by Ndonu101: 11:48am On Nov 04, 2018
Proudlyngwa:

Are you writing based on emotions, or rule of law.
Is there any law which says a Governor cannot support and handover to his son in law.

We should be more concerned about Rochas using the dtste funds to support the political ambitions of any individual, himself inclusive, which is still an assumption that he will use, not s fact.

Denying Nwosu on that basis is very wrong, mind you people are only assuming .
What is the different between this and what Obasanjo did to Amaechi and Omehia.

We have a process, let that process be followed.

Politics, rule of law, emotions and morality go hand in hand. especially in a young democracy as ours

You pretend about rule of law, monitoring campaign finance and all that gibberish

But we are all in this country where twice electoral umpires sent by the NWC to conduct congresses and primaries in Imo State are mandated to visit the sitting Governor who we know is an interested party in this process. If Rochas is being honest he will not be insisting this umpires pay him a visit and when they do pay him a visit he starts asking for the result sheets even before the election starts. The video of Rochas and his aides saying these is there for all to see. If this is not an attempt by Rochas and his aides to use their office to influence their process then I don't know what is.

Gulak even went on Kakaaki to allege that he was offered private jet ride and $2m to rig the process for Uche Nwosu. I don't personally think this is far from the truth.

So when you come here quoting the law and talking about the rule of law as if everyone else are a bunch of kids. Please know that we know what you know.

In saner climes Rochas wont even be in Government house on election day. He should be in his ward in Orlu voting for his preferred candidate. But because Rochas does not believe in a free and fair process he stayed back in Owerri in Government house to bully the umpires to write results in his favour!

5 Likes

Re: The Hypocrisy Against Rochas and Uche Nwosu by Proudlyngwa(m): 11:52am On Nov 04, 2018
Ndonu101:
Also note that the same Oshiomole and NWC you castigate reversed the congresses that swept off the party structure from Okorocha

was Oshiomole not a dictator then when he reversed the Oyegun congress and gave Rochas the APC structure?

Don't bite the finger that fed you. Uche Nwosu should wait for his father-in-law to leave office then he can run. Okorocha and family are not the only people in Imo State.

We all know that our elections in this country are not free and fair yet. When we have free and fair elections zoning will not matter and when we have free and fair elections this uche nwosu topic will be inconsequential. But we know elections are not free and fair and a sitting Governor wields enormous power. This is why all men of good will must stand against Rochas and Uche Nwosu on this issue.

It is morally wrong and smacks of impunity. I am not an APC man nor do I support Oshiomole but on this topic Oshiomole is 100% correct!

How is it morally wrong, and how does it smack of impunity.

Is Uche Nwosu qualified to contest for elections, yes or no.
Are you disenfranchising Nwosu because of Rochas.
Let the ballot boxes determine who will be the govenor, from aspirants who won through the right way.

Note, I am not saying Nwosu won the primaries or did not,
what am saying is that Oshiomole has no right to tell them to choose one , neither should Uche not be allowed to contest because his in law is the Governor, for Christ sake what is the logic beside that.
Re: The Hypocrisy Against Rochas and Uche Nwosu by fykes(m): 11:54am On Nov 04, 2018
the way Uche nwosu will divorce Rocha's daughter after elections will shock the man to death.. That na wetting d man dey try to avoid
Re: The Hypocrisy Against Rochas and Uche Nwosu by Ndonu101: 11:55am On Nov 04, 2018
Proudlyngwa:

How is it morally wrong, and how does it smack of impunity.

Is Uche Nwosu qualified to contest for elections, yes or no.
Are you disenfranchising Nwosu because of Rochas.
Let the ballot boxes determine who will be the govenor, from aspirants who won through the right way.

Note, I am not saying Nwosu won the primaries or did not,
what am saying is that Oshiomole has no right to tell them to choose one , neither should Uche not be allowed to contest because his in law is the Governor, for Christ sake what is the logic beside that.

all Oshiomole did was to uphold the initial result of Ahmad Gulak primaries that gave victory of Hope Uzodinma. All Oshiomole did was to follow the law as it is. Rochas/Uche Nwosu can appeal through the courts if they want.

3 Likes

Re: The Hypocrisy Against Rochas and Uche Nwosu by Ndonu101: 11:58am On Nov 04, 2018
I cant help Okorocha create a dynasty in Imo State - Oshiomole

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BdB2tElpgPg

1 Like

Re: The Hypocrisy Against Rochas and Uche Nwosu by Proudlyngwa(m): 12:03pm On Nov 04, 2018
Ndonu101:

Politics, rule of law, emotions and morality go hand in hand. especially in a young democracy as ours

You pretend about rule of law, monitoring campaign finance and all that gibberish

But we are all in this country where twice electoral umpires sent by the NWC to conduct congresses and primaries in Imo State are mandated to visit the sitting Governor who we know is an interested party in this process. If Rochas is being honest he will not be insisting this umpires pay him a visit and when they do pay him a visit he starts asking for the result sheets even before the election starts. The video of Rochas and his aides saying these is there for all to see. If this is not an attempt by Rochas and his aides to use their office to influence their process then I don't know what is.

Gulak even went on Kakaaki to allege that he was offered private jet ride and $2m to rig the process for Uche Nwosu. I don't personally think this is far from the truth.

So when you come here quoting the law and talking about the rule of law as if everyone else are a bunch of kids. Please know that we know what you know.

In saner climes Rochas wont even be in Government house on election day. He should be in his ward in Orlu voting for his preferred candidate. But because Rochas does not believe in a free and fair process he stayed back in Owerri in Government house to bully the umpires to write results in his favour!
No, rule of law and emotions dont go together, we are either doing it right or we are doing it wrong.

There is nothing wrong with Rochas being in government house on the day of elections, note is was primaries and not general election.He had every right to vote or not to vote.

Now on the issue of corrupting Gulak by Nwosu, that is a criminal case and I expect APC to start with legal works against him, if they have concrete evidence not word of mouth evidence, I also expect Uche Nwosu to file a case against Gulak if he feels he is being slandered.

Now to the crux of the case, even if all you said about the primaries is right, why are they being given the opportunity of choosing a governorship candidacy or a senatorial candidacy, is APC openly supporting illegality.

...and lest, I forget, no matter how young our democracy is, it is never too early or late to get it right.
except you are saying it is not being handled by matured Individuals.
Re: The Hypocrisy Against Rochas and Uche Nwosu by Proudlyngwa(m): 12:04pm On Nov 04, 2018
Ndonu101:
I cant help Okorocha create a dynasty in Imo State - Oshiomole

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BdB2tElpgPg

How does this concern the primaries.
Re: The Hypocrisy Against Rochas and Uche Nwosu by Proudlyngwa(m): 12:27pm On Nov 04, 2018
Ndonu101:

all Oshiomole did was to uphold the initial result of Ahmad Gulak primaries that gave victory of Hope Uzodinma. All Oshiomole did was to follow the law as it is. Rochas/Uche Nwosu can appeal through the courts if they want.
Why was the Gulak led committee disbanded,
Why did Gulaks result differ from the rest of the committee.
Why was Nwosu told his wifes fathers ambition scuttled his own.
Re: The Hypocrisy Against Rochas and Uche Nwosu by eagleeye2: 12:56pm On Nov 04, 2018
I am missing Abagworo grin
Re: The Hypocrisy Against Rochas and Uche Nwosu by Ndonu101: 1:13pm On Nov 04, 2018
Proudlyngwa:

Why was the Gulak led committee disbanded,
Why did Gulaks result differ from the rest of the committee.
Why was Nwosu told his wifes fathers ambition scuttled his own.

the man who disbanded Gulak saw the errors of his ways and reversed himself

you are being selective in accepting Oshiomole and the NWC decision

Hope Uzodinma has been submitted to INEC accept defeat or go to court

you cant have it both ways!
Re: The Hypocrisy Against Rochas and Uche Nwosu by Ndonu101: 1:15pm On Nov 04, 2018
fykes:
the way Uche nwosu will divorce Rocha's daughter after elections will shock the man to death.. That na wetting d man dey try to avoid

considering he married her while in government I wont e surprised if this happens when they are out of government

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

IPOB Were Smoking Hemp At Nnamdi Kanu’s Parents Burial, We Ignored Them - Police / Courts Shuts Down Edo APC Secretariat Of Oshiomole's Faction / 2023 PRESIDENCY: Jonathan Makes U-turn On APC Ticket

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.